29 replies to this topic

#21 RedCoat

RedCoat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 07:37 AM

Chop Block,

Seems like I've touched a raw nerve. I'll register that as a hit against your service record, then. Thanks for proving me right about you.

#22 Dormaphaea

Dormaphaea

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 02:11 PM

I posted this once and was called a bimbo. Somebody else posted it and got no takers. I would post it again, but haven't the patience....

Google "Dr. Stephen C. Pelletier" - he was in research for the Strategic Studies Institute - the U.S. Army thinktank for the analysis of national securtiy and military strategy.

He set forth a compelling argument that the iranians were indeed the culprits. And considering his position and status during that time - he'd certainly be the one to know.

#23 RedCoat

RedCoat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 06:23 PM

Thanks, Dormaphaea. As you can see, I read it. Sadly the noisiest pro-war lobby run a mile at the first sign of evidence, which makes actual debate on issues like this impossible.

#24 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 06:30 PM

THAT is the guy I saw interrogated on Faux News "Hannity and Combes" a couple of nights ago.

He claimed to have been a CIA officer for over 30 years and in charge of the Iraq "account" during the Iran-Iraq war.

He said that the CIA did an extensive investigation of the battle in which the Kurds were gassed, and their conclusion was that the Iranians fired the shells that gassed the people. I saw him make the point not once, but twice. Right from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

He also went on to say that Bush's war is for control of oil, nothing more.

I noticed that Hannity was strangely quiet during that segment of the show; in fact, I tuned in just before the Pelliteir came on and I thought that Hannity might have the day off! He didn't say SQUAT until the very end.

Regards,

Firecat

#25 Dormaphaea

Dormaphaea

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 03:53 PM

Firecat - Hannity - silent? Must have had a mouth full of food - or something...wish I had seen this.

ChopBlock - Pathetic.

We have had "...used chemicals to gas his own people..." rammed down our throats for like - a hundred years now by Bush, et al. It was WIDELY ACCEPTED AS FACT.

If this report had stated otherwise - IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NEWS. We wouldn't have heard about it - because is was already accepted as fact.

As it stands, this report BY A CREDIBLE SOURCE just so happens to point out that it ain't so.

Your attempt to discredit the report and it's author by alluding that we are close-minded is weak and pathetic. Like Hannity, Limbaugh, et al - you attempt an argument not by pointing out credible references otherwise, but by attacking the messenger.

Give me a break.

#26 julie

julie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 04:09 PM

The UN resolution on Iraq requires that nation to prove that it does not have weapons of mass destruction. That simply can

#27 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 04:37 PM

AS i see it defensive weapons of mass destruction is out lawed in the united nations resolution. so how about this when and if iraq gets attacked by da united states well lets see. saddam uses these weapons against da people who are going to pirate his oil supply. is the protection of a country against the laws. to me the current united states president of da united states george w.{lies and warmonger}B U S H....JR. is holding a smoking gun here and this modern-day pirate president of da united states george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. SHOULD BE SANCTIONED by da UNITED NATIONS for his illegal interest on iraqi soil and block his use of military equipment on foreign soil.

#28 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8412 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 12:37 AM

[URL][/URL]

#29 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:51 PM

Originally posted by Firecat

He said that the CIA did an extensive investigation of the battle in which the Kurds were gassed, and their conclusion was that the Iranians fired the shells that gassed the people. I saw him make the point not once, but twice. Right from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

That's not what I read, when it occurred ... this was back in 1988 or somewhere around that. At the time, it was the frenchies who reported the incident, incidentally they were the only ones that did ... no one else, including the US cared diddly. Anyway, at the time it was the result that the shells were fired out of mistake, something about the markings on the shells, I remember seing someone holding a shell pointing it out.

Today, I'm also quite sure that one of the reasons for the Iraq war mess, is that the mistake in question was British/American. Possibly weapons were sold to Iraq, that weren't intended to be sold there, etc ... or the markings mistake was British/American, and not Iran/Iraq, etc. Whatever, it's obvious that what's being done now ... is "sweeping the floor", to remove the evidence ... or something to that nature. Something like that, is the only thing that makes any sense to why this mess continues.

#30 seanus

seanus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2565 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:27 PM

THAT is the guy I saw interrogated on Faux News "Hannity and Combes" a couple of nights ago.[quote...

Firecat....:(:(:(
you watch this garbage!?!?!?!?!!?
Seanus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru