http://www.hereinrea...milyvalues.html

#2 Mae

Mae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 10:40 AM

Originally posted by DONDAN
their granfathers and much of propaganda, the base on some true facts and lot of fiction and not on checked and tested facts and information.

their is no connection anyway between the Bush family history and the current policy towards Iraq.

Please inform me on the "alot of fiction and not checked and tested facts and information".

Oh, no connection between the Bush family and the current policy towards Iraq? You remember his father?

#3 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 12:53 PM

Keep the wealth in the family.

#4 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 01:18 PM

some people might disagree with you but being a victim of these people i have to agree with you. there is even one point that has to be brought up. when former united states president john f. kennedy was murdered one day in dallas, tx. the shooters spotter's wife barbabra picked up a piece of kennedy's skull and held it as a souvenir untill their house burnt down in houston, texas. these people have whiteness and caused the murders of presidents and they also defrauded the american people out of their wright to chose a leader by public election this has lasted for four presidental adminstrations.

#5 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 01:59 PM

Originally posted by DONDAN

their is no connection anyway between the Bush family history and the current policy towards Iraq.

well i prepared a answer to this but i lost connection and lost the orgional thread i wrote.

fact 1. the war in gulf war was a preplanned event in american history planed be the B U S H family spear of influence.
fact 2. the attempted assignation of former united states president george h.w.bush...sr. was a preplanned event by those people who are currently stalking me today.
fact 3. the current policy that includes the united nations sanctions is a attempt to prove that the iraqi leadership is flawed when in retrospect the american leadership is flawed and corrupt.
fact 4. while i was driving truck my stalkers staged events close to my route that the former united states president george h.w.bush....sr. was going to attend.
fact 5. several times i was robbed by so-called government employees and presently i'm bankrupted due to these people who even murdered innocents to prove that their are above the law.
fact 6. i'm passive due to brainwashing and abuse that i suffered from people within the bush family spear of influence and i'm a forced shutin due to those people still stalking me today.

so like i have said before i wouldn't treat a dog like i have been treated.

todays current adminstration is going to war in iraq pecause of a personal grudge match that has past bush grudges.

now a country that should be disarmed by the united nations is iserial to support a balance of power in dat reigon.

#6 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2003 - 03:58 PM

VERY ENLIGHTENING!

Hey, Swinedog, can you validate any of these claims as truths? Is it just "anti-Bush" propaganda or is there any truth in this link?

I know if it said "Clinton" instead of "Bush" you'd be all over it, swearing the validity, but it doesn't. It says Bush. Is any of it true? Is a little of it true? Is NONE of it true?

What ya thinK Swine-doggy?

#7 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 11:17 PM

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica
VERY ENLIGHTENING!

Hey, Swinedog, can you validate any of these claims as truths? Is it just "anti-Bush" propaganda or is there any truth in this link?

What ya thinK Swine-doggy?

well if my letters made it to the white house they would be part of the whitehouse archives for dat president who i sent da letters to. in this case former united states president george h.w. bush.....sr. the only clue about da letters is when i saw the former united states president george h.w. bush....sr. standing on the side of the road on u.s.51 in Illinois north of peru, all by himself. i also heard that his bus caravan stopped at the old union seventy six truck-stop in peru, il just before i arrived.

#8 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:39 AM

boosh needs more lip stick.

#9 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:46 AM

Well done, Mae.

#10 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:08 PM

Some die in Irak , other recover millions of dollars to be reelected in nov 2004!
:rolleyes:

http://www.takebackt....com/blood.html

82 millions !
:mad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru