POWELL on Wednesday

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11887 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 05:16 PM

Well, only one day to go. Any ideas on what he's going to come up with against Iraq?

I know!!

There will be a satellite picture of a truck beside a "chemical weapons plant" In plain English, this means "baby milk" but never mind, after all, the powder is white so it COULD be poisonous, couldn't it?

And...and...look!! The truck is driving away!! He's MOVING things AROUND!!
He's hiding stiff!! He's stiffin'!! Oh God!! He's stiffin'!!

Quick!! Quick!! Let's phone Pootie-Poot!!

There will be hidden references to Al-Qaeda and miscellaneous links which were forced out of FBI and CIA agents who have complained about pressure being put on them to come up with something.

If you were to tap any phone and hear "Got the stuff?" it could be anything from choco bars to acid tablets but if you put enough smear on a guy, people believe it.

That Bush could refer to Saddam and Al Qaeda in the same breath over that idiotic "These guys roused out a poison plot" statement, is incredible. The Ricin plot in the UK was by Algerians, noit Iraqis and there is no connection whatsoever, not even in the befuddled geography of W.

#2 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2003 - 05:24 PM

Yes, this should be interesting. I am sure the campaign to wag the dog will be well orchrestrated and convincing. I think when Bush walks into Iraq he should be well able to walk right up to the WMD's, they are so sure about, and point them out. After all, he said he is SURE, not going in on a guess.

AND, I think the UN should require Germany and France or any other country who remains skeptical, to monitor the US just to be sure they don't "plant" the evidence, after the fact. Because, I tell you, there is NO WAY that Bush will allow egg to get on his face after the lengths he went through to convince the world that Iraq has WMD. Even if he has to put them in there himself.

#3 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11887 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 09:58 AM

Yes, I imagine that everything is being done to justify the military build-up.

Anyway the oil companies have already drawn up a map sketching out who gets what and Ms. Rice has declared that the USA already has a government to place in Iraq.

If I were Saddam, I would let fly NOW with everything he's got, against Kuwait...that would set the cat among the pigeons.

#4 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 10:24 AM

Poor Collin, I like him somehow.
It seems they set him up. He will be given prepaired statement and the rest is up to the UN...

He didn't do very well in Egypt, I heard :cool:

#5 Guest_NatashaIvanova_*

Guest_NatashaIvanova_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2003 - 11:06 AM

The "evidence" is quoting a bunch of discontented Iraqis-in-exile who are hovering like vultures to get a piece of the pie once the current regime is toppled. Powell will probably quote some "Dr. Muhamed Muhamed, told us how he was asked to bury weapns in th egarden of one of Saddam's palaces & would be tortured if he spoke....blah-blah..."

#6 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:31 PM

"Well, only one day to go. Any ideas on what he's going to come up with against Iraq?"

Wild guess.. He plagiarized some 3 years olds crayon drawings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru