• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 LifeisGood

LifeisGood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 02:33 AM

Tue Jan 28, 7:18 AM ET Add Top Stories - USA TODAY to My Yahoo!

Mark Memmott USA TODAY

A U.S.-led war on Iraq is inevitable because as long as Saddam Hussein is in power that country will never fully comply with United Nations resolutions ordering it to disarm, Turkey's ambassador to the United States said Monday.

''Realistically speaking,'' Saddam's unwillingness to comply with disarmament orders ''makes war inevitable,'' Ambassador Faruk Logoglu told USA TODAY's editorial board. He predicted the war will start after February but within a few months -- not late this year.

The Iraqis, he said, have ''had enough opportunities to prove, to demonstrate that they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. They haven't done that so far. Will they do that from now on? My guess is probably not.''

Turkey, a NATO ally of the United States, could play a key role in a U.S.-led war.

The United States has been pressing Turkey to allow U.S. troops to stage an invasion of northern Iraq from within Turkey. The nations have been discussing the size of any U.S. troop presence and the size of a U.S. economic aid package that would help Turkey cope with any repercussions from a war.

#2 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 10:41 PM

''A U.S.-led war on Iraq is inevitable because as long as Saddam Hussein is in power that country will never fully comply with United Nations resolutions ordering it to disarm, Turkey's ambassador to the United States said Monday.''

Saddam did comply, no WMD were found.

#3 LifeisGood

LifeisGood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 02:08 AM

No mirrorman he did not apply to resolution 1441. Deploring the fact that Iraq has not provided an accurate, full, final, and complete disclosure, as required by resolution 687 (1991), of all aspects of its programmes to develop weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles with a range greater than one hundred and fifty kilometres, and of all holdings of such weapons, their components and production facilities and locations, as well as all other nuclear programmes, including any which it claims are for purposes not related to nuclear-weapons-usable material.

Saddam was a brutal dictator and his downfall makes me erupt in Cossacks style of laughter.

#4 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15431 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:48 AM

Look How stupid everyone was back in 2003. Will you believe a word of these sham artists today?

US is misquoting my Iraq report, says Blix
By Judith Miller and Julia Preston in New York
February 1 2003

Posted Image Chief weapons inspector Hans Blix arrives at UN headquarters in New York. Photo: AFP

Days after delivering a broadly negative report on Iraq's cooperation with international inspectors, Hans Blix challenged several of the Bush Administration's assertions about Iraqi cheating and the notion that time was running out for disarming Iraq through peaceful means.

In an interview on Wednesday, Dr Blix, the United Nations chief weapons inspector, seemed determined to dispel any impression that his report was intended to support the United States' campaign to build world support for a war to disarm Saddam Hussein.

"Whatever we say will be used by some," Dr Blix said, adding that he had strived to be "as factual and conscientious" as possible. "I did not tailor my report to the political wishes or hopes in Baghdad or Washington or any other place."

Dr Blix took issue with what he said were US Secretary of State Colin Powell's claims that the inspectors had found that Iraqi officials were hiding and moving illicit materials within and outside of Iraq to prevent their discovery. He said that the inspectors had reported no such incidents.

Similarly, he said, he had not seen convincing evidence that Iraq was sending weapons scientists to other countries to prevent them from being interviewed.
http://www.smh.com.a...3804520548.html

Hans Blix: "Cheney threatened to discredit me" (Closed Captioned)

#5 852369

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24479 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:55 AM

what did you expect from stupid monkey like life is good?
Reason?
Intelligence?
Well how could you expect that from primate in slums of USA?:lol:

#6 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15418 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:57 AM

what did you expect from stupid monkey like life is good?
Reason?
Intelligence?
Well how could you expect that from primate in slums of USA?:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::clap::creasup::respekt:

#7 Omicron

Omicron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4605 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:01 AM

Yeah right... so what if I subterfuge the Jewish woman so they don't care what happens over there as long as I **** them?

Yes I know this opens up many questions like how it would be to military Palestinians if they ****ed all their women.

Nice women... all you have to do is **** them.

Anyway... I have a way to get you to a planet of your own if you can get organized.

You have to be organized.

Notice how I didn't say how?

<whap whap whap... man oh man you guys wouldn't belive how many antecedents there are around here I only get awy what I do becaue I use my Mormon prayer instruction>

#8 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15431 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:03 AM

We are being fed the same form of mind numbing brainwash with this economic crash as we were spoon fed about Iraq. A tissue of lies best exemplified by this.

Unbelievable how idiotic the posters here at Pravda were back then.

Is there any reason to believe people here today are any smarter?

Don't you think it is likely that 5 years from now that posters reading the posts we are all making now would say the same thing we are saying about the posts being made back then.

Powell's tissue of lies at the United Nations.
http://engforum.prav...read.php?t=1496

Then there was this. We do remember when the Downing Street Memo was leaked now don't we? Why are these liars and criminals not in prison? Why are people listening to this same cabal of criminals running the current economic sham?

Monday, 3 February, 2003, 18:30 GMT

Blair is Washington's staunchest ally on Iraq

UK Prime Minister Tony Blair has insisted there is unmistakable evidence that Iraq is failing to co-operate with United Nations weapons inspectors.

It is a political game

General Hossam Mohammed Amin

Mr Blair, who has already sent thousands of British troops to the Gulf in preparation for possible war, said the "final phase" of disarming Iraq had begun.

"Eight weeks have now passed since Saddam Hussein was given his final chance. The evidence of co-operation withheld is unmistakable," Mr Blair told British MPs, many of whom are unsure if war against Iraq can be justified.

Mr Blair's comments follow the release by Downing Street at the weekend of a dossier which accuses the Iraqi regime of "deliberately hampering" the searches by weapons inspectors.

The report declares that Iraqi officials "start long arguments" with their colleagues while investigations are under way to allow time for "incriminating evidence" to be hidden, and insists that car crashes are being organised to hinder inspectors if they start heading to another site.

These were not issues raised by chief arms inspector Hans Blix in his recent report to the United Nations Security Council.

Mr Blix said his teams had not uncovered to date the weapons of mass destruction which the US insists Baghdad possesses, although he said that co-operation needed to be improved.
http://engforum.prav....php/t-983.html

#9 852369

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24479 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:04 AM

Yeah right... so what if I subterfuge the Jewish woman so they don't care what happens over there as long as I **** them?

Yes I know this opens up many questions like how it would be to military Palestinians if they ****ed all their women.

Nice women... all you have to do is **** them.

Anyway... I have a way to get you to a planet of your own if you can get organized.

You have to be organized.

Micron are you ok?
:)

#10 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15431 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:09 AM

Many of you people in this forum treat much of what I try to tell you today in much the same manner as people who were trying to warn you about the lies back then. I was one of them back then trying to expose the truth and I was right on target then.

I think I am right this time too as the same research that led me to the truth back then is the same line of research that has lead me to what I have been telling all of you since I got here.

If you don't wake up you never will. They are going to murder of BILLIONS of us and that means you, or your children depending on the time frame of the agenda and the targets they choose to go after first.

The United Nations begins the Codex this year and estimates it will kill off 3 billion people. That is just one of many ongoing programs.

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS

#11 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15431 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:13 AM

The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."

The above quote is Excerpted from "The First Global Revolution "
which is a publication of "The Club of Rome" (made the best seller list in 1991)
http://books.google.....sec=frontcover

Quite a long list of their membership at this link including Al Gore, Clinton, and Gorbachev.
http://www.green-age...revolution.html

So, long before Global Warming became a well known issue Al Gore and his Club of Rome colleagues stated that they would use the threat of global warming to unite humanity and "
set the scene for mankind's encounter with the planet."

Heres another quote from their Bible.
"Democracy is not a panacea. It cannot organize everything and it is unaware of its own limits. These facts must be faced squarely. Sacrilegious though this may sound, democracy is no longer well suited for the tasks ahead. The complexity and the technical nature of many of today’s problems do not always allow elected representatives to make competent decisions at the right time.
" As in the decision to conduct GENOCIDE on a population"

If you want to take the time you can see that Global Warming was thought up as the ruse to bamboozle the sheeple a very long time ago at Iron Mountain.

Still, President Lyndon B. Johnson apparently couldn’t be sure that his predecessor (John F. Kennedy) hadn’t commissioned the Iron Mountain Report. According to US News and World Report, the President “hit the roof” upon learning of it and ordered that the report be “bottled up for all time”.'

However, it was not until five years later that the Iron Mountain Report was confirmed to be a hoax. In 1972, fretting how the Pentagon Papers and other documents about the Vietnam War "read like parodies of Iron Mountain rather than the reverse"[1], Lewin confessed in the March 19 New York Times Book Review that he had written the entire report. It was even listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most Successful Literary Hoax."

On November 26, 1976, the Iron Mountain Report was reviewed in the book section of the Washington Post by Herschel McLandress, which was the pen name for Harvard Professor John Kenneth Galbraith. Galbraith, who also had been a member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), said that he knew firsthand of the report's authenticity because he had been invited to participate in it. Although he was unable to be part of the official group, he was consulted from time to time and had been asked to keep the project a secret. Furthermore, while he doubted the wisdom of letting the public know about the report, he agreed totally with its conclusions.

He wrote: 'As I would put my personal repute behind the authenticity of this document, so would I testify to the validity of its conclusions. My reservation relates only to the wisdom of releasing it to an obviously unconditioned public.'[2]

TEXT: THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN
http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/ironmtn.html

VIDEO: Iron Mountain- The Blue Print For Tyranny
http://video.google.....27342652553091
or this one

Global warming hysteria serves as excuse for world government
If world government is to be achieved by consent, the world must be sold on the idea of world government and its necessity.
http://www.oldthinke....a_serves_a.htm

A description of this supposed admission can be found in the 1982 Executive Intelligence Review Special Report "Global 2000: blueprint for genocide."

Global 2000
The Club of Rome commissioned Cyrus Vance, Jimmy Carter's Secretary of State to write The Global 2000 report. This is a Draconian plan to reduce the world's population by means of wars, famine, diseases, and plagues. The HIV virus and the Aids epidemic became a part of this plan.

The Club of Rome appears to base much of its important decisions affecting mankind on the philosophy of Polish aristocrat, Felix Dzerzinski, who regarded mankind as being slightly above the level of cattle.

In 1976, the United States Association of the Club of Rome (USACOR) was formed for the purpose of shutting down the U.S. economy gradually.

It is being implimented under Agenda 21 as well as other sub programs such as
CODEX ALIMENTARIUS (depopulation that is)

The Technetronic Era
The Club of Rome commissioned Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carters National Security Advisor, (who also with David Rockefeller formed The Trilateral Commission in 1973), to write The Technetronic Era. This is a post-industrial zero growth plan designed in part to cripple U.S. industry in order to prepare us for the New World Order.

NATO-Club of Rome officials charged with urgent anti-NASA action were Harland Cleveland, Joseph Slater, Claiborne K. Pell, Walter J. Levy, George McGhee, William Watts, Robert Strausz-Hupe (U.S. ambassador to NATO) and Donald Lesh. In May 1967 a meeting was organized by the Scientific and Technological Committee of the North Atlantic Assembly and the Foreign Policy Research Institute. It was called "Conference on Transatlantic Imbalance and Collabora-tion" and it was held at Queen Elizabeth's palatial property in Deauville, France.

The basic purpose and intent of the conference at Deauville was to end U.S. technological and industrial progress. Out of the conference came two books, one of which is mentioned herein, Brzezinski's "Technotronic Era." The other was written by conference chairman, Aurellio Peccei, entitled "The Chasm Ahead." Peccei largely agreed with Brzezinski, but added that there would be chaos in a future world NOT RULED BY A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

#12 852369

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24479 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:15 AM

Many of you people in this forum treat much of what I try to tell you today in much the same manner as people who were trying to warn you about the lies back then. I was one of them back then trying to expose the truth and I was right on target then.

We all new lies than as much as we know today i don't think you can claim discovery of America i belive Columbus was guy who did it.
What do you think Serbs in Bosnia and Croatia where fighting from 1991?

Ghousts?

think about 1991 and 2003 you are refering ...........there is 12 years behind if you get my drift?

#13 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15431 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:27 AM

We all new lies than as much as we know today i don't think you can claim discovery of America i belive Columbus was guy who did it.
What do you think Serbs in Bosnia and Croatia where fighting from 1991?

Ghousts?

think about 1991 and 2003 you are refering ...........there is 12 years behind if you get my drift?

Actually there are indications that the Egyptians discovered America thousands of years before Colombus.

What I am trying to say is research the information I am telling you. I have no doubts and neither will you if you educate yourself with enough information.

#14 852369

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24479 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:33 AM

Actually there are indications that the Egyptians discovered America thousands of years before Colombus.

What I am trying to say is research the information I am telling you. I have no doubts and neither will you if you educate yourself with enough information.

What i'm telling you attention seeking whore is reality of the world is much more complex than claim from some idiot i new it.:lol:

#15 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15431 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:50 AM

What i'm telling you attention seeking whore is reality of the world is much more complex than claim from some idiot i new it.

That is what ignorant people think, but the truth is the reality is very simple once you make it your full time job for 8 years to figure it out.

The hardest part of waking people up to the reality is that they simply do not have the luxery of the time it takes and their preference to retain their delusional ideas is much easier than grasping the basic issues that would shatter the perceptions they have been brainwashed and conditioned to take for granted.

Your like the child who has to use fingers to count up your multiplication problems whereas someone who has studied the reality is able to just rattle off the answers without even thinking because it is so obvious that it has become second nature by being able to just see the answer in your mind.

#16 Omicron

Omicron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4605 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:54 AM

I wanna know the dick-details about how Muslim banks work.

#17 matrixNZ

matrixNZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1967 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:07 AM

dolphin the common enermy is not man its the hafbreeds the Dick Cheney and his Zionist buddies in Europe the serpant from the garden od eden only now taken on human form.:GRRRR:

#18 852369

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24479 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:09 AM

That is what ignorant people think, but the truth is the reality is very simple once you make it your full time job for 8 years to figure it out.

The hardest part of waking people up to the reality is that they simply do not have the luxery of the time it takes and their preference to retain their delusional ideas is much easier than grasping the basic issues that would shatter the perceptions they have been brainwashed and conditioned to take for granted.

Your like the child who has to use fingers to count up your multiplication problems whereas someone who has studied the reality is able to just rattle off the answers without even thinking because it is so obvious that it has become second nature by being able to just see the answer in your mind.

Just one reality check since i don't give Fok about fema camps or any of it on contre i hope they put all USIANS in camp and gas them.Question is who supported Bosnian muslims,Kosovo muslims and chechen muslims in war against christian orthodox slavs?

#19 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15431 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:20 AM

dolphin the common enermy is not man its the hafbreeds the Dick Cheney and his Zionist buddies in Europe the serpant from the garden od eden only now taken on human form.:GRRRR:

I never said the common enemy is man.

That is a quote from the bible "The First Global Revolution" published by the Dick Chenney's and Zionists of the world who regard people like you and me as cattle, or useless feeders who's service as slaves are no longer required. To them we are mere property that have been deemed as excess and earmarked for disposal.

"The Club of Rome appears to base much of its important decisions affecting mankind on the philosophy of Polish aristocrat, Felix Dzerzinski, who regarded mankind as being slightly above the level of cattle."

#20 852369

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24479 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:20 AM

Just one reality check since i don't give Fok about fema camps or any of it on contre i hope they put all USIANS in camp and gas them.Question is who supported Bosnian muslims,Kosovo muslims and chechen muslims in war against christian orthodox slavs?

Was it Santa Dolphin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru