Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Israelis Run Over Islamikazee's Mom With Bulldozer.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 uglybastard

uglybastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 03:11 PM

It's from Reuters so it's not mindless propaganda from eurotrash newspapers or one of Rainman or Chorny's weirdo internet sites.

==============

srael Razes Militant's House, Woman 'Crushed'
Wed Feb 5, 6:42 AM ET
Add Top Stories - Reuters to My Yahoo!

By Nidal al-Mughrabi

GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli forces razed the home of a Palestinian militant in the Gaza Strip (news - web sites) Wednesday and his stepmother was crushed to death inside after apparently not hearing warnings to leave, Palestinian security officials said.

In the West Bank, troops killed a Palestinian policeman in a raid on his base in Qalqilya. Witnesses said the man was shot as he and others fled. According to Israeli military sources, he had refused orders to halt.

The overnight violence occurred hours after Palestinian security officials in Gaza said they were trying to rein in militants to forestall often devastating Israeli strikes.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (news - web sites)'s tough line on a 28-month-old Palestinian uprising for independence helped his right-wing Likud party to a resounding win in polls last month. Likud is still wrangling with potential coalition partners.

In Gaza's al-Maghazi refugee camp, army sappers blew up the family home of Baha Saeed, a militant from Palestinian President Yasser Arafat (news - web sites)'s Fatah (news - web sites) faction who killed two Israelis in an attack on the Jewish settlement of Kfar Darom shortly after the Palestinian uprising began in September 2000.

Saeed was shot dead during that assault.

Palestinian security sources and medical officials said Kamla Saeed, Saeed's elderly stepmother, was found dead in the debris of the home.

"She was partly deaf and apparently she was not aware of what was happening," said Khaled Saeed, one of Kamla's stepsons.

"Israeli troops were acting in a brutal way, they got us all out of the house so fast and in an aggressive manner, they gave no chance for us to see who was out and who was in," he said, adding that three of his brothers were detained by troops.

The army said it was investigating the report of Kamla Saeed's death. But military sources said the demolition took one and a half hours during which troops scoured the house to make sure it was empty and kept onlookers at a safe distance.

Israel says its policy of home demolitions deters militants from carrying out suicide bombings and gun attacks. Palestinians and human rights groups denounce it as collective punishment.

ISRAELI TANK FIRE REPORT

In southern Gaza, witnesses and medical officials said 13 Palestinians were wounded by Israeli tank fire on Khan Younis refugee camp. Military sources said nearby Jewish settlements had come under fire but had no information on Israeli tank fire.

An Israeli army spokesman said he had no knowledge of arrests in Gaza, but that troops had nabbed 15 "terror suspects" in the West Bank in sweeps which are now daily events.

Israel last conducted a big raid in the Gaza Strip on January 25, killing 13 Palestinians, in what it called a response to rocket and mortar bomb attacks on Jewish settlements in the area and on communities in southern Israel.

Tuesday, a Palestinian official said Palestinian security forces had deployed in Gaza this week to stop militants from firing rocket and mortar bombs at Israeli targets.

"We are trying to wipe out any pretext Israel could use to escalate its aggression against the Gaza Strip," the security official said.

At least 1,813 Palestinians and 698 Israelis have been killed since the Palestinian revolt began in the West Bank and Gaza, territories Israel captured in the 1967 Middle East war. The violence started after the collapse of peace talks.

link

#2 FORWARD LOOKING

FORWARD LOOKING

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 03:20 PM

custer got his woudnt you say?

#3 uglybastard

uglybastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 03:31 PM

True, but the Sue where wipped in the end.

#4 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:41 AM

Hows yours doing?

#5 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:56 AM

Was it this mother ?!

http://www.isratv.co.../shadimom56.asx

Good riddance ! :cool:

#6 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:59 AM

So you would like mothers with that attitude (in the video) to die Slosh?

:P ;)

#7 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:04 PM

Absofyckinglutely !!! :mad:

Can you imagine a mother joyously sending their kids to death, even worse: to kill innocent men, women and children ?! :eek:

#8 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:11 PM

Couldn't agree with you more Slosh!!! :D

And what about this slut?!!!!

Published on 5 March 1994, BOSTON GLOBE-
MOSQUE GUNMAN'S MOTHER SAYS SHE'S PROUD OF HIM
JERUSALEM --

The mother of Baruch Goldstein, the Jewish settler who massacred about 40 Palestinians in a Hebron mosque a week ago, says she is proud of her son.

"I always thought to myself, 'When would someone get up and do such a thing?' And in the end, my son did it," Miriam Goldstein told the weekly Shishi newspaper.
----------------------------------------------------

Run that whore over with a bulldozer too?

#9 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:12 PM

Slosh? :rolleyes:

#10 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:21 PM

/Braindead,

there are thousands of mothers like the one in the video ... the whole pal. arab 'culture' and religion glorify and mandate killing the Jews ...

And you come up with a single Jewish mother who went nuts ...

Apart from that, the two cases are utterly different: the Israelis never did anything wrong against the pal. arabs ... they wanted peace from the very beginning - that's why a million of pal. arabs became Israeli citizens after the first Israeli-arab war 1948/49 ...

The pal. arabs instead always wanted to drive the Jews into the sea ... :(

So it's understandable when an Israeli gets irated over the pal. arab bastards ... I don't support that, but it's understandable.

Nevertheless, people who commit terrorist acts agianst pal. arabs are mercilessly persecuted by the Israeli authorities - even arab Untermenschen got rights in Israel ... :rolleyes:

#11 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:26 PM

Slosh,

My nick here is Brendon, OK?

Name-calling will only make me think you can't accept the truth when it hits you between the eyes.

I read your reply. But you didn't answer the question. ;)

So you think that slut deserves the bulldozer treatment too?

Slosh, let me answer for you: You don't! Am I right???

#12 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:33 PM

Originally posted by Slosh
Was it this mother ?!

http://www.isratv.co.../shadimom56.asx

Good riddance ! :cool:

You're giving an unrelated example to justify killing in all cases. This is a generalisation and intellectually dishonest, but what else could be expected from you Slosh? It brings you nothing to bulldoze those people's homes, you don't punish the suicide bomber as he/she is dead, it only brings more death, destruction and hatred. It is utterly pointless.

#13 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:37 PM

"""""""You're giving an unrelated example to justify killing in all cases."""""""

Go to pmw.org.il

or

memri.org

or

mideasttruth.org

or or or ...

... to get the big picture and put it into perspective !

( You're right, the one video is not sufficient to draw an impression of the pal. arab society ... you ought to watch 'em all )

Brendon:

The Israelis are the victims, the pal. arabs the perpetrators.

Which hatred is justified - if there can be justification for hatred ?!

Tell me ...

#14 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:39 PM

A point Simon I chose to ignore. ;)

You can drive a truck thru most of what Slosh says.

Slosh,

I have given up on you. You are dishonest in your arguments, and contemptible in your attitude to others.

#15 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:45 PM

"""""""" I have given up on you. You are dishonest in your arguments, and contemptible in your attitude to others.""""""""

You don't seem to know the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, black and white ...

Tell me, what have the Israelis done against the pal. arabs to justify their fycked-up society full of Jew-hatred and proud murderers ?!
:confused:

#16 ALLEGRO

ALLEGRO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9975 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:01 PM

"unrelated example to justify killing in all cases"? common, its extrarelated.

The Palestinian Arabs recruite their youngster to suicide and murder civilans. is that your "honest" behave?

=========================================

Originally posted by Simon666
You're giving an unrelated example to justify killing in all cases. This is a generalisation and intellectually dishonest, but what else could be expected from you Slosh? It brings you nothing to bulldoze those people's homes, you don't punish the suicide bomber as he/she is dead, it only brings more death, destruction and hatred. It is utterly pointless.

#17 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:03 PM

Originally posted by Slosh
Go to pmw.org.il or memri.org or mideasttruth.org or or or ...

... to get the big picture and put it into perspective !

Those are all Israeli sites and will only give examples that is suits Israeli propaganda, they won't show you anything else. No wonder you're so fucked up if you believe that is all there is to it.

Originally posted by ALLEGRO
The Palestinian Arabs recruite their youngster to suicide and murder civilans. is that your "honest" behave?

That is standard propaganda you moron. Tell me how many Palestinians there are and how many of them are actually suicide bombers? :rolleyes: The fraction is a few million to a few hundred.

#18 ALLEGRO

ALLEGRO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9975 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:09 PM

Your Putin isn

#19 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:09 PM

Simon,

Give up. You are making sense. It only irritates them...

:D :D

#20 ALLEGRO

ALLEGRO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9975 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:10 PM

Is it better for you to bring KKK and PalNazi site to back your claims?

:D*:D *:D
*:D *:D *

------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Simon666
Those are all Israeli sites and will only give examples that is suits Israeli propaganda, they won't show you anything else. No wonder you're so fucked up if you believe that is all there is to it.

That is standard propaganda you moron. Tell me how many Palestinians there are and how many of them are actually suicide bombers? :rolleyes: The fraction is a few million to a few hundred.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru