Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Israelis Run Over Islamikazee's Mom With Bulldozer.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 ALLEGRO

ALLEGRO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9975 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:11 PM

Good Idea. his brothers give up at PA.

--------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Brendon
Simon,

Give up. You are making sense. It only irritates them...

:D :D

#22 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:20 PM

""""""Is it better for you to bring KKK and PalNazi site to back your claims?""""""

Btw, all Nazis sympathize with the pal. arabs ... ****m.

Brendon and Co., all the videos shown on the three sites are genuine.

Major leftist newspapers such as The Guardian tried to prove memri.org and the others wrong, but only found out that the translation ( not even to mention the original audio/video ) is absolutely correct ...

Maybe you got some arab friends ... watch the videos with them to find out whether there's any dicrepancy in the translation ! ;)

#23 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:32 PM

Is it just me or do these practics seem the work of "animals", to use a term you Israeli worshippers love to use.

==========================================

Israeli bulldozers render hundreds of Palestinians homeless
,,We've lost everything now''

Oscar Garschagen, L NRC Handelsblad 23/01/2004

RAFAH In the fight against smuggling tunnels in the Gaza strip, Israeli bulldozers regularly destroy Palestinian homes. But are those tunnels really even there? An eyewitness account. I know for sure they'll return''. Kamal Kistha, head of the family clan, hasn't finished the last word or the sound of heavily roaring engines fills the air. Two gigantic Israeli bulldozers, followed by a tank, are crawling in the direction of the remaining homes of the Palestinian refugee camp Al-Barahama near Rafah in the southern point of the Gaza strip.

With harsh commands Kamal's brother try to get away the hundreds of men, women and children from the place where 12 hours ago their homes were. They know the Israeli routine. It apparently doesn't go fast enough for the soldiers in the tanks and bulldozers. From the tank they fire with a machinegun overhead and aside of Kamal, his crouched down woman, his aunts and mother.

The impacting bullets cause a rain of fragments of rock and wood. ,,Let's continue the talk over there'', says the seemingly undisturbed Kamal and he points toward the street where two homes are not yet demolished. One of his old aunts is refusing to be scared away and tries to stop one of the bulldozers waving, but is quickly pulled back by a brother of Kamal.

The bulldozers and accompanying tank continue to wobble screechingly along the eight meter high wall of steel in the direction of the next quarter, the camp Yabna. ,,They came around two o'clock at night. We were awakened by the neighbours'', tells Itaf, the wife of Kamal and mother of seven children. ,,If that hadn't happened, we would have been lying under the debris. They came without warning and didn't give us the time to clear our homes. We've lost everything.''

In a few hours 30 homes, most with two or three stories, were destroyed. Hundreds of people, virtually all belonging to the Kistha family, are homeless. The only thing they have, are the clothes they are wearing, the small steal coffer with some papers and money. Furniture, tv, satellite dish, refrigerator, matrasses and clothes are under the rubble. Kamal says he already went for years to bed with his clothes on and his wallet in his pocket. ,,I've learned that from my father, which is born in Jaffa and fled from there to Gaza via a village near Ashkelon in '48 and '49.''

Women, girls and boys try to extract remains of satellite dishes and toys from the rubble. Here and there clothes and other home necessities are gathered and dragged away in jute bags. The owners of the homes that haven't been destroyed yesterday, take, if they see the chance, no risks, clear the homes, put their property on carts and pull in with their families a little further. But most people can't get away. ,,The worst is we also lost our jobs'', Itaf says. ,,The small factory where tomatoes and other vegetables were canned, was destroyed. The battery workplace is gone, just as the bakery and the mosque.''

The number of homeless people in refugee camps along the border with Egypt will even increase in the coming days. According to Major Sharon Feingold, a former communication student at the University of Amsterdam and now tasked with the Israeli communication with foreign media, the camps in Rafah form ,,the main arteries of terrorism in the gaza strip''.

,,From homes in the camps tunnels are purported to run underneath the steel wall and the border to Egypt. ,,Terrorists and criminal smugglers are transporting weapons and explosives to Gaza through them. Everyone who allows the creation of such a tunnel, or forms armed resistance from his home, loses his home. From the mosque they fired upon us and that is why this mosque was also destroyed. They lost their rights'', according to Feingold Wednesday morning.

That no tunnels were found Tuesday, doesn't matter according to her. ,,In 2003 there were found 14 tunnels. We do not wish to risk the lives of soldiers to perform house to house inspections.'', according to Feingold. Because platooncommanders have destroyed these tunnels immediately last year, it is not possible to show the subterranean tunnels to the media, she says.

At the spot, in the rubble of the homes there isn't even the remotest trace of a tunnel. Kamal: ,,Last year three tunnels of drug smugglers have been found. Why do we have to suffer from that? How should I from here build a tunnel in this rocky ground?'' He points towards the steel wall and the road behind it used by Israeli border patrols. The Egyptian border is nearly a kilometer away.

At the road back to Gaza city the Israeli checkpoints in the middle of the Gaza strip are closed. At both sides thousands of people are waiting in cars, taxis, busses and trucks in the near darkness upon the moment they are cleared to go home. Everywhere the mood is grim, filled with anger and tension and explosively charged. Radio Rafah reports Palestian morter attacks on Rafiah Yam, the jewish settlement between the refugee camps and the Mediterranean Sea. Apache helicopters patrol above the traffic jams and the entire days, invisible but audible, F-16s circled above the south of Gaza. It is rarely quiet in the fully enclosed, walled gaza strip.

#24 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:35 PM

""""RAFAH In the fight against smuggling tunnels in the Gaza strip, Israeli bulldozers regularly destroy Palestinian homes."""""

Thank you for making my point. ;)

#25 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:37 PM

Gaza: Tunnels and Lobbying

Jan 21, '04

IDF forces continue their anti-tunnel operation in Rafiach, in southern Gaza, while Palestinian terrorism continues in Gush Katif. A Kassam rocket fired last night damaged homes and cars in a Jewish community.

IDF forces continue their anti-tunnel operations in Rafiach, in southern Gaza. Several tunnels used for smuggling arms and weapons from Egypt have been found, but the IDF continues to search for a specific one that it is so far unable to locate. At the same time, Palestinian terrorism in Gush Katif continues. A Kassam rocket fired last night caused damage to four homes and several cars in a Jewish community, and shots were directed this morning at an IDF position near Morag; no one was hurt, and IDF soldiers returned fire. Late this morning, two armed terrorists were hit in a clash with IDF forces.

A delegation of women from Gush Katif - from N'vei Dekalim, Ganei Tal and Shirat HaYam - met in the Knesset last week with several women MKs. The visitors asked Likud MKs Naomi Blumental and Gila Gamliel (Likud), as well as Gila Finkelstein (NRP), to make Gush Katif "part of your every-day routine, whether in speeches in the Knesset, meetings within the party, talks with citizens, Knesset committees, consultations with ministers and the Prime Minister, etc." They asked the MKs to "promote all issues connected with Gush Katif - education, economics, security, social needs, and most of all, ideology."

#26 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:37 PM

Originally posted by ALLEGRO
Is it better for you to bring KKK and PalNazi site to back your claims?

Good Idea. his brothers give up at PA.

When arguments stop working, pull in irrelevant crap. The KKK is mainly active in the US so if anyone is part of it, it would be you and your PalNazi reference outright sucks as well. Slosh is better at arguments than you, but then again he is European so I'm not that surprised he has a somewhat bigger brain than yours.

#27 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:39 PM

Originally posted by Slosh
Gaza: Tunnels and Lobbying

Jan 21, '04

IDF forces continue their anti-tunnel operation in Rafiach, in southern Gaza, while Palestinian terrorism continues in Gush Katif. A Kassam rocket fired last night damaged homes and cars in a Jewish community.

IDF forces continue their anti-tunnel operations in Rafiach, in southern Gaza. Several tunnels used for smuggling arms and weapons from Egypt have been found, but the IDF continues to search for a specific one that it is so far unable to locate. At the same time, Palestinian terrorism in Gush Katif continues. A Kassam rocket fired last night caused damage to four homes and several cars in a Jewish community, and shots were directed this morning at an IDF position near Morag; no one was hurt, and IDF soldiers returned fire. Late this morning, two armed terrorists were hit in a clash with IDF forces.

A delegation of women from Gush Katif - from N'vei Dekalim, Ganei Tal and Shirat HaYam - met in the Knesset last week with several women MKs. The visitors asked Likud MKs Naomi Blumental and Gila Gamliel (Likud), as well as Gila Finkelstein (NRP), to make Gush Katif "part of your every-day routine, whether in speeches in the Knesset, meetings within the party, talks with citizens, Knesset committees, consultations with ministers and the Prime Minister, etc." They asked the MKs to "promote all issues connected with Gush Katif - education, economics, security, social needs, and most of all, ideology."

So? Nice copy and pasting, but does that justify demolishing homes without a tunnel being under it? Even when there is one under it, people should be given the time to clear their home of possessions. If I would make a tunnel under your home without you knowing it, would you think it is okay for people to destroy your home without compensation, without the time to get possessions out and often without warning so you, your wife and children run the risk of being buried alive?

#28 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:56 PM

""""""""So? Nice copy and pasting, but does that justify demolishing homes without a tunnel being under it? """""""

No, it doesn't.

But who said houses without tunnels were demolished ?! :confused:

"""""""""""Even when there is one under it, people should be given the time to clear their home of possessions. If I would make a tunnel under your home without you knowing it, would you think it is okay for people to destroy your home without compensation, without the time to get possessions out and often without warning so you, your wife and children run the risk of being buried alive?"""""""""""

You're talking crap.

1) If your house was the ending point - or a station point - of such a tunnel, destroying the house would be justified in my opinion, since the tunnels serve only to smuggle terrorists and their illegal weaponry and explosives.

2) to check whether your house got a tunnel entrance, soldiers have to go inside and check it out ... doing so, they necessarily give you the time to evacuate, that is save your life and that of your family.

If there's indeed a tunnel - tough shitt, you supported terrorism = murder, ergo you pay for it by the loss of your house/ most property and time in jail.

If not, you get reparations for the damaged door and other smashed things, and continue to live there.

:rolleyes:

#29 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:28 PM

But who said houses without tunnels were demolished ?! :confused:

I do. Anybody saw any tunnels?

1) If your house was the ending point - or a station point - of such a tunnel, destroying the house would be justified in my opinion, since the tunnels serve only to smuggle terrorists and their illegal weaponry and explosives.

Seems not the case, they destroyed hundreds of homes, the number of tunnels can only be a mere fraction of that.

2) to check whether your house got a tunnel entrance, soldiers have to go inside and check it out ... doing so, they necessarily give you the time to evacuate, that is save your life and that of your family.

Clearly that does not happen and even the Israelis admit that.

If not, you get reparations for the damaged door and other smashed things, and continue to live there.

I don't know about you, but I stopped believing in fairy tales a long time ago.

#30 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:39 PM

"""""""" But who said houses without tunnels were demolished ?!

I do.""""""""

You're nobody. Tell me who says it !

""""""""" Anybody saw any tunnels?"""""""

Yep ... pic below.

""""""""""Seems not the case, they destroyed hundreds of homes, the number of tunnels can only be a mere fraction of that."""""""""

BS.

"""""""""" Originally posted by Slosh

Clearly that does not happen and even the Israelis admit that."""""""""""2

BS again. Proof ?!

""""""""""" Originally posted by Slosh

I don't know about you, but I stopped believing in fairy tales a long time ago.""""""""""""""""

I dunno 'bout you, but I still believe the civilized and democratic people rather than vile islamofascist murderers.

;)

#31 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:40 PM

Tunnel pic

Attached Thumbnails

• tunnel_gaza-s.jpg

#32 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:26 PM

You're nobody. Tell me who says it !

It is alleged and the Israelis admit they can't show them and give pretty pathetic reasons.

Yep ... pic below.

Simplemind, in my article even the Palestinians knew of at least 3 smuggling tunnels, they didn't know about any under or ending at their home and questioned it.

Seems not the case, they destroyed hundreds of homes, the number of tunnels can only be a mere fraction of that."""""""""

BS.

Some argument.

Clearly that does not happen and even the Israelis admit that."""""""""""2

BS again. Proof ?!

That no tunnels were found Tuesday, doesn't matter according to her. ,,In 2003 there were found 14 tunnels. We do not wish to risk the lives of soldiers to perform house to house inspections.'', according to Feingold.

I dunno 'bout you, but I still believe the civilized and democratic people rather than vile islamofascist murderers.

Civilized and democratic people don't bulldoze people's homes as well as take their jobs. And there are countless murderers as well among the Israelis. I don't believe military spokespeople.

#33 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:33 PM

"""""""""""Civilized and democratic people don't bulldoze people's homes"""""""""

Depends, it all depends ... to survive, a civilized democratic society sometimes has to defend itself and its citizens by force.

And the people you're referring to are terrorists, or supporting terrorism.
They get what they deserve.

"""""""" as well as take their jobs."""""""""""""

This is ridiculous.

Israelis provide a helluva lot jobs in the region, the pal. arabs close to zero except in Arabfarts terror gangs ...
:mad:

#34 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:38 PM

Depends, it all depends ... to survive, a civilized democratic society sometimes has to defend itself and its citizens by force. And the people you're referring to are terrorists, or supporting terrorism. They get what they deserve.

The people I'm referring to are ordinary Palestinians and they do not defend themselves but attack indiscriminately an entire quarter hoping they will maybe also bulldoze a suspected tunnel they can't find. No tunnels found, no compensations paid, hundreds of innocents made homeless and robbed of their possessions. They say you can judge a man by his friends, in which case I wouldn't call you a man but a monster.

Israelis provide a helluva lot jobs in the region, the pal. arabs close to zero except in Arabfarts terror gangs ... :mad:

They take a lot as well simplemind. If Arabs close to zero there is a reason for it and the reason is called Israel.

,,The worst is we also lost our jobs'', Itaf says. ,,The small factory where tomatoes and other vegetables were canned, was destroyed. The battery workplace is gone, just as the bakery and the mosque.''

Gee, I wonder what makes Palestinians resist with arms and drives them to despair. :rolleyes:

#35 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:41 PM

Israeli forces razed the home of a Palestinian militant in the Gaza Strip

of course it should have read Palestinian civilian ..Do you people see how one word can effect the spirit of the story.

[propaganda 101]

#36 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:51 PM

""""""""""The people I'm referring to are ordinary Palestinians """"""""""""

Why aren't those friendly, peace-loving, only-their-lifes-living pal. arabs out on the streets of Gaza or the so-called West Bank to demonstrate against islamofascist terrorism against Israeli civilians ?!

Would make their claim not to support terror much more credible ...

Tell me why there ain't any peace-demos !

"""""""""""""" If Arabs close to zero there is a reason for it and the reason is called Israel.""""""""""""

Nope - the reasons for the lack of arab jobs and businesses can be summed up as: Arab Failure.

Failure to attract investors from outside, failure to create businesses of their own, failure to accomodate to modern times ( why do even the Chinese understand the principles of the western world perfectly well, but not the arabs ?! ), failure to secure the peace ( instead supporting terror ! ), failure to do anything right ... :mad:

#37 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:52 PM

"""""""""""" Israeli forces razed the home of a Palestinian militant in the Gaza Strip

of course it should have read Palestinian civilian ..Do you people see how one word can effect the spirit of the story.

[propaganda 101]""""""""""""""

LMAO !!! :D

#38 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 07:20 PM

Why aren't those friendly, peace-loving, only-their-lifes-living pal. arabs out on the streets of Gaza or the so-called West Bank to demonstrate against islamofascist terrorism against Israeli civilians ?! Would make their claim not to support terror much more credible ...

So, why aren't you protesting "your" government's attitude in the Iraq war? Would make your claim to support the war much more credible. :rolleyes:

I'm sick and tired of those stupid claims "why don't they protest...".

Nope - the reasons for the lack of arab jobs and businesses can be summed up as: Arab Failure.

Keep telling yourself that crap. Amnesty International has enough reports saying otherwise.

Failure to attract investors from outside : gee, why would that be, if Israelis destroy their infrastructure and block exports and roads.

Failure to create businesses of their own : they do have businesses of their own, Israelis do their best to create conditions to destroy them.

Failure to accomodate to modern times : agree here, but there is a large Israeli responsability as well.

Failure to secure the peace : agree here, but there is a large Israeli responsability as well.

Failure to do anything right : to people like you, they can do nothing right so duh, moron. :rolleyes:

#39 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1036 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 07:34 PM

Was the bulldozer damaged? :confused:

#40 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts