Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Israelis Run Over Islamikazee's Mom With Bulldozer.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 07:46 PM

s66, I see, the arabs are complete failures, but you blame the Jews for it ... a-ha.

By the way, have youheard of recent Israeli strikes on SaudiArabia or Quatar or Jemen ?!

No ?!

But the phenomenon of arab failure can be observed there as well ... if not for the oil money that keeps the elites afloat, they'd be just as bankrupted as the PA is ( not Arabfart - he's a billionaire ) ...

The arab failure's symptoms are equal throughout the ME:

illiteracy, lack of education, a mostly foreign work force from Bangladesh e.g. whereas the native arabs stay at home and do nothing, religious fundamentalism, sharia, tyranny ...

Tell me, why is it that these oil-rich nations don't advance ?! :confused:

The Jews' fault again ?!

#42 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:06 PM

Originally posted by Slosh
s66, I see, the arabs are complete failures, but you blame the Jews for it ... a-ha.

I thought we were talking about Israel and the Arabs living in it. I don't blame the Jews for that. That is the mistake of themselves, their leaders and those supporting their leaders, which were the US and the USSR during the Cold War.

But the phenomenon of arab failure can be observed there as well ... if not for the oil money that keeps the elites afloat, they'd be just as bankrupted as the PA is ( not Arabfart - he's a billionaire ) ...

Qatar is diverting to tourism and other industries, they could do without the oil.

illiteracy, lack of education, a mostly foreign work force from Bangladesh e.g. whereas the native arabs stay at home and do nothing, religious fundamentalism, sharia ...

That is their fault correct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru