63 replies to this topic

#21 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 12:55 AM

CaptainAmerica:

Actually I've had a great deal of success through the old male art of feigning incompetence. Through this time-honored method, I have been able to successfully avoid everything from doing laundry to painting to balancing the checkbook.

Unfortunately, my wife's honest attempts at cooking are a lot worse than my half-*** attempts to act like I don't know how. Also, I have found it difficult to fake incompetence at dishwashing.:)

#22 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 12:56 AM

Originally posted by anyechka19
While reading the complaints about your wives' behaviors/comments, I wondered how you act when your wife is going out and doing something. Do you all suggest that she should go out with some friends and have fun? I would think if she has this freedom, then so should you. Of course some innocent fun (not adultery) is to what I'm referring; this is what you'd expect from your wives too!

If you do a lot of head nodding, "yes honey," do you think maybe your wife bends a little for you sometimes too? If she doesn't give a little for your needs/desires, then you have an "off-balance" kind of relationship - I think.

As for steak & blow-job day - This is GREAT! I'm all for making my man happy. Just like I expect some small gestures of romance occasionally too. :)

Firstly, The first thing I say is she should go out and have more fun, she is a little younger than I and can enjoy it more. She has had the last three months or there abouts off and spent most of this time looking after our 2 yr old.

But here is the catch, I dont wanna go out cause I work all the time and tired and I prefer to spend time with her and the Boy doing things like spending time at the beach or around the house, but then she wont go out because Im not there...Loyalty to its upmost. So it seems Im in a catch 22 situation...got some advice?
Or is this just a russian womens way of saying...YOU'RE MINE, YOU DONT GO ANYWHERE UNLESS IM THERE, AND IF YOU GO OUT...YOULL BE HOME WITHIN THE HOUR!

Tough situation no?

#23 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:14 AM

Your wife should do things with some girlfriends. Being with a 2 year old all the time can definitely run you down. If she's unwilling to go without you, then go with her!

She must love you to be so posessive. Take your 1 hour away that she will allow. When you're out, call her a lot, say I love you, you're the best, my biggest love. Give some reassurance. Maybe then she'll loosen up and you'll be given a little more time away. She'll feel this trust, know where you are, know what you're doing, and still know that you're thinking about her!

Maybe this helps? :)

I hope so, thanks, only time will tell!

#24 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:14 AM

When my wife wants to go out, I just hand her the credit card. This means I don't have to sit and watch "Trading Spaces" on HGTV.

Wooooohoooooo!!!!!

#25 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:17 AM

Oh yes, lest I forget.......

Do you guys ever get "Honey, does this dress make me look fat>"

Once, just ONCE, I want to say, "Hell no! It's your *** that makes you look fat! The dress don't have a damn thing to do with it!!"

Kidding aside, I love my wife dearly and I am truly blessed to have her in my life. She is my lover, best friend, mother to my children, and I would lay down my life for her in a New York minute if need be.

#26 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:19 AM

CA
I think this goes for most men, except those who kill their wives, that is not very nice, but she was probably a REAL bitch.

#27 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:26 AM

Hey, that makes sense. How 'bout you givin' us a looksy too????

#28 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:32 AM

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica
Hey, that makes sense. How 'bout you givin' us a looksy too????

Indeed, and knowing you like steak and blow jobs.....

#29 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:35 AM

Correction...I like steak.

I LOVE BJ's. I just wish I could get my wife to agree.

"You want me to do WHAT?"

#30 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:47 AM

You have NO IDEA how familiar that sounds.

#31 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:49 AM

I think I'll be in trouble for saying this but....

I love blow-jobs. I could elaborate but maybe it's not appropriate here. ;)

you see the problem with women....knowing that we, as married men dont get them, she willingly gives them...but tells us!

Bloody women.....anything else you wanna play with...mind, pen*s......we have nothing left to give and here you go about blow jobs and LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE to give them....

Do you live aywhere near me?:) :D :D :D

#32 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:06 AM

Honestly, I gotta give you ladies credit. The thought of a hairy, boney, smelly, sweaty, fat man on top me is disgusting. If I were born a woman, I have NO DOUBT that I would be a lesbian.

Plus, I really enjoy muff diving!

#33 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:08 AM

you see the problem with women....knowing that we, as married men dont get them...

What do you mean married men don't get them?

#34 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:09 AM

I think he is trying to say that we don't get them....from our wives.

#35 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:10 AM

sorry plesk...dont get them as often as we would like perhaps....
without looking elsewhere (not my style).

#36 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:12 AM

Sorry to hear that :)

Not even in foreplay?

#37 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:13 AM

I am totally cursed. My wife has worked for a Urologist for the last 15 years. She has dealt with many o' sick penis. I think that kinda ruined her.

"Pretend it's a pop sicle honey."

When hell freezes over.

No blow jobs for the good Cap'n.:)

#38 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:14 AM

she seems to be too much of a lady (before anyone kills me-Imean no offense to ANYONE!)

#39 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:17 AM

For me, there is no thrill greater than pleasing my partner :)

#40 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:18 AM

But I even PROMISED I wouldn't spew in her mouth!

She THINKS she can just "cut me off." But first....she's gotta find out where I've been gettin' it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru