#42 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:21 AM

anyechka,

this seems to be a hot topic for you indeed,

there should be more women like you deffinately, but like captain A said he likes to muff dive, as do I, and foreplay, love it...so what other advice you got cause those ones have been tried!:)

#43 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:24 AM

Originally posted by Plsek
CA,

Mean people suck

Nice people swallow :D

Now I cannot remember if I read this on Pravsa or the moscowtimes, but there was an interesting article on just such liberal attitudes, except it was fromthe russian and ukranian ladies to foregn males...

I guess we should all just visit russia and the ukraine a little bit more eh CaptainA!!:) :D

Im going in summer.....

#44 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:24 AM

Honestly, I've never had any complaints. But it wouldn't mateer if it tasted like honeydew vine water.....she would never.:)

#45 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:25 AM

Certainly wasnt like this when we were dating....started around engagement!

Dont need to pleased anymore...he is under contract!:)

#46 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:26 AM

anyechka19...check your message box....

he he, I said "box."

#47 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:26 AM

pulse,

I've seen this on t-shirts and bumber stickers and such.

I think it originated in the US?

#48 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:27 AM

aarrrggghhh!

#49 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:50 AM

On behalf of Atossa...WE'RE ALL PERVERTS!!.

#50 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:54 AM

Believe me...you'll find out soon enough.

Hey I got my IM...wanna give a try?

Check your message box!

#51 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:54 AM

anyechka,

You'll learn soon enough!

Welcome to the forum :)

#52 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:56 AM

Originally posted by anyechka19
What's the deal with Atossa? I keep seeing this name...

And believe me YOU WILL always see this name......you know how a fly follows Sh*t...well where-ever thereis BS......Atossa is somewhere near.

Sorry, this sounds a little critical I know (not being the most perfect specimAn of a human myself!) but, oh well:D :) :)

#53 Rainman

Rainman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4343 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 12:47 PM

Khalida:

Men are more easy to handle, they do not say one thing, mean something else and feels something theird.

You nailed it on the head dear Kjalida. I have changed for ladies just for the above. with the fifth one we have not got that for, but no matter what I do I can't prepare myself, I know it is going to come soon, I don't know how should I react, should I give her a wierdo look"I am from mars, you are from venus" thing?!

Tell me if you know (I assume you are a woman), is it a genetic thing or is it a ploy to get what you want. I mean this behavior is driving us crazy and we are going nowhere arguing about it. Should we just give up and accept it as a fact of life, a fact of women's genetic makeup that is?

It is too bad sometimes it is affecting my health, I wonder about women's sanity, logic, rational....

Should I learn to live with it? How?

:)

#54 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:07 PM

Rainman,

It's no secret that men and women think differently. This is largely due to the way our brains process information. Men are very task oriented whereas women are more complex. I like the way Erma Bombeck describes the difference. It goes something like this:

The family is taking a vacation and driving across the country. The wife is thinking:
It's another fifty miles to the next rest stop. If we stop now, we can all go to the bathroom and stretch our legs. It is approximately the midpoint before we stop for the night, so stopping now might be a good idea for the kids so they don't get too restless making the last part of the drive more bearable. She turns to her husband and asks: Do you think it's a good idea to stop now for a restroom break? He thinks: Do I need to go to the bathroom right now?

#55 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:15 PM

It is too bad sometimes it is affecting my health, I wonder about women's sanity, logic, rational....

Should I learn to live with it? How?

It looks like you are a bit clueless on the whole issue.
Just pay more attention to your partner, that'll go a long way
to peace of mind.

:)

#56 Rainman

Rainman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4343 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:19 PM

LOL

Come on now, we are not THAT simple. I personally analyze any given situation, depending on time/location parameters. But women I have seen seldom express themselves, I just have to keep saying :TALK!!!PLEASE TALK!!!....

I mean would not be nice, just for a change, just tell us what is going on in your MIND?!

We maybe able to read it once or twice and after 20 yrs of living together 35 times, but the ladies wants us to read their mind every single time.!

What are they trying to accomplish by thier tortureious silence?Are they taking pleasure from our maddening confusion?!

I tell ya, whatever they are doing they damn well know it is working.

#57 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:30 PM

Rainman,

>>"Come on now, we are not THAT simple."

That was an exagerrated example, but I think you can get the point :)

>>"But women I have seen seldom express themselves, I just have to keep saying :TALK!!!PLEASE TALK!!!.... "

Funny you say that, that is usually the most common complaint women have towards men - they don't talk about their feelings.

I seen something really cool on a documentary a couple of weeks ago. They were exploring the biological differences of men and women and how we think.

In communication, women are 70 times more likely to pick up on the non-verbal messages (body language, tone of speech, etc) whereas men concentrate more on the actual message of the spoken words. It also said that women register the emotion of a face before facial recognition. I thought that was very interesting. I don't know if that will help you much?

#58 Gospel

Gospel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:37 PM

Methinks the only way to conduct a modern
relationship is to follow the 6 P's: Prior
Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Ya gotta try to consider very eventuality. Now
the chances are you'll phuc up on almost
everyone. However the single 'act' that you
correctly accomplish will pay huge dividends far
in excess of the original feat. In short, you've
gotta play the system; it's sneaky,
underhanded but then we men are deemed to
be the weaker sex after all.

It's sort of reverse psycology of the lady
showin a bit of leg to get her tire changed.

My lady often refers to me as sweet, lovin
but enough of a bastard to keep her
interested. Q.E.D. :)

#59 Rainman

Rainman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4343 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:42 PM

Plsek,

You sound like a lovely woman yourself! (A cyber-compliment)

I would love to see that show, but this my experience. Man are visually oriented and woman more rely on their ear. It is true, man see something and like it or dislike it, but woman can be melt like a butter depending what she hears from a man, no matter how ugly that man might be!

Another thing, woman almost always looks at two thing in a man first, his hand and his shoes!

The hand part maybe they want to see whether he wears a ring or not, but the shoe thing I have not figured it out yet! Any clue?!

#60 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:50 PM

Rainman,

You are right - men place far more value on physical appearance than women. For me, personality is the most important. It doesn't really matter that much what the man looks like - I'm not looking for a trophy, I would rather have a great companion and friend :)

Hands & feet - well, you know there is the idea of the coorelation of the size of the hands and feet in regards to the size of the mans ...... lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru