• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 06:12 AM

i think this is a good idea because it seperates the men from the boys. real men can take comments and deal with them while others just how do you say just make comments against other people.

#2 sleestak

sleestak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 06:17 AM

The only people who will be on my ignore list are those who I determine will never have anything worthwhile to say. So far that consists of one poster. Thats a pretty low hurdle to get over.

#3 Tatar

Tatar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 06:20 AM

If we mark somebody to ignore, won't we see the thread they started, or even their resposes to other posts.
Kamil

#4 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 06:21 AM

I have placed Oracle on the ignore list, then taken the reverse action.

It isn't worth it

Let them live. The nature has its parasites.

#5 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 02:04 PM

with you dylan.
half the fun of pravda is idiot baiting.

#6 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 02:27 PM

i placed Hogunaut on my ignore list and found out i could still read his posts of course he being a idiot well lets say he is for retrospect. he attacts the very things people holds dearly and without remorce.
(Adrian removed something too personal.)

o hogman adrain sent me a personal post about why he deleted my post but some of the comments you made to me was way off base. so one thing if i can describes presidents and other world leaders and there representatives that have already committed wrongs in this global community by saying their *ssf*ck and bridled like the united states and great brittin well so be it. but when you mixed personal insults and off subject comments well anything goes. so have fun ok hogman take due care.

#7 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:21 PM

Originally posted by nitemere
i placed Hogunaut on my ignore list and found out i could still read his posts of course he being a idiot well lets say he is for retrospect. he attacts the very things people holds dearly and without remorce. i personally know him and his wife.....

Oh nitemere will you ever stop telling lies?

You don't know me from Adam - we have never met and you have never met my wife either. To give you the opportunity to prove that you aren't a DAMN LIAR, please answer the following questions. They should be easy to answer if you are telling the truth:

What is my real name?

What kind of car do I drive?

Where do I live?

Where do I work?

What kind of car does my wife drive?

What does my wife do for a living?

Do we have any kids?

What kind of house do my wife and I live in?

How long have we been married?

Do I have any pets? What kind? What are their names?

Awaiting your laughable response..... :o

#8 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:25 PM

I found it useless since you still see the headers of mesages from people on your ignore list. That makes it as good as useless because usually you put people on ignore so you dont get so much spam garbage on a page..

#9 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:27 PM

I've only put genie on my ignore list. I think that is farily self explanatory. :o

#10 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:53 PM

zxb is on my buddy list, if i dont get a valentine card he may go on my iggy list!

#11 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:05 PM

I never thought of hugely tattoo'd, wounded ex-smuggler would have worried about valentines cards. :o:bravo:

#12 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:07 PM

i have my femine side:p

#13 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:09 PM

So you're a tranvestite as well as all your other qualifications? :o

#14 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:14 PM

he he.... it has been known, but i am sure every man has tried ladies togs on at some time! i believe the saintly becks likes to wear victorias knicks and who can blame him.

#15 LifeisGood

LifeisGood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:15 PM

The ones I disagree with are the ones that make me laugh.

#16 Strong Bad

Strong Bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 09:26 PM

... world leaders and there representatives that have already committed wrongs in this global community by saying their *ssf*ck and bridled like the united states and great brittin well so be it. but when you mixed personal insults and off subject comments well anything goes. so have fun ok hogman take due care.

nitemere, many are the ones who have made snide remarks in your threads yet you wish fellow posters to have a good time and to take due care.

splendid!

#17 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 12:06 AM

Nice to see my Ladyboy postings getting an airing.

#18 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 12:10 AM

WELL HAPPY NEW YEARS FOLKS

posted by Strong Bad

nitemere, many are the ones who have made snide remarks in your threads yet you wish fellow posters to have a good time and to take due care.

This thread is a year old but as Strong Bad points out I wish the posters who banter my post good will which has been silenced mostly by good management of this forum or even by the posters themselves.

So guess what I know things change and sometimes I'm greatful for the change. The actual problem is that it bacame boring.

So now I have been writing the Secret Service plus the F.B.I. with the same thing I have been posting in this forum. So if I stop writing something has happened.

Just think I write about murders that people stalking me have done in a 45 year time period that includes toddlers to whole families plus people from all walks of life.

So all those posters that have stalked my threads saying things that i belong on medication, locked up in a mental hospital, or hows your medication while I was under medication only kept my resolve true to the point.

Just think I really wish some end to these freaks stalking me but that is going to be a tough job which I don't want. The trouble is that people in both the F.B.I. and Secret Service personally knows the people stalking me.

One thing for sure I didn't try to get these posters who made off subject remarks to keep the remarks up. No these people kept up their abuse on their own.

Well have fun all.

#19 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 12:40 AM

Originally posted by nitemere
i think this is a good idea because it seperates the men from the boys. real men can take comments and deal with them while others just how do you say just make comments against other people.

That just about says it all..........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru