• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 08:59 AM

For the e-address to 'Interpool' in Marseile-France = go to this url's :

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=1.topic

AND here :

http://pub64.ezboard...tart=21&stop=21

Myself will send this url + the urlto our Library + some comentaries
to their nomination of Mugabes police-chief as honorary vice-pres. in Interpol.....I'M COOKING ,it must be a French decission. They are a 'pack' !!!

Reven

#42 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:26 AM

Is it anybody else (except me) whom write to Interpool and complain about their honorary nominations in Zimbabwe ?

Tge url for Interpool is here :

http://pub64.ezboard...tart=21&stop=21

Reven

#43 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 04:21 AM

Dear Family and Friends,

This week some truly staggering statistics were published about the state of agricultural production in Zimbabwe three years after 90% of our commercial farms were seized by the government. Prior to 2000 we produced 162 thousand tonnes of soya beans a year, which gave us enough for our own use and allowed for exports. Now we have to import the beans and only manage to grow 30 thousand tonnes ourselves. Tobacco production has been reduced by more than half and one expert said that the quality of the burley was so poor that the auction floors had stopped selling and closed the sales. Maize production has dropped from 2 million tonnes in 2000 to just 800 thousand tonnes now and over 60% of our national herd has been slaughtered as farmers had no land on which to graze their cattle. It is no wonder the World Food Programme had to feed 8 million Zimbabweans last year and are estimating almost the same number will need assistance again this year. Undoubtedly our government will blame drought but this week even Pope John Paul said that our land reform programme was "an error which would only create tension and discord."

I think the most dramatic statistic to come out in the report was that prior to 2000, farmers bought 1600 tractors a year but last year only 8 new tractors were purchased countrywide. The day after these shocking facts were released, a weekly newspaper reported that over US$ 100 million of agricultural produce from Zimbabwe is to be given to Libya in order for us to secure petrol and diesel and pay outstanding fuel debts. I cannot think where our government are going to find any agricultural produce to give to Libya when we cannot even feed ourselves. God knows we need the fuel but at what price in the months ahead.

The fuel situation has just got worse and worse throughout the country. By mid week the national airline, Air Zimbabwe was refuelling in Zambia as aviation fuel here was virtually depleted. By Friday newspapers reported that in Harare only one of the city's 25 new ambulances was still running, the rest were parked alongside fire tenders with empty tanks and crews unable to attend emergency calls. This morning the streets of Marondera town were all but deserted with almost no traffic moving, great swathes of empty parking bays and massive queues outside all the filling stations in the town. At the moment there is nothing to queue for but still the people wait, and wait, and wait. We are a nation in waiting - for bread, sugar, maize, milk, margarine, petrol and, ever hopeful, we wait for democracy. The economists here keep saying that we are on the point of economic implosion and frankly we wish it would just hurry up and implode - whatever that actually means - because trying to survive every day is just utterly exhausting now. Everywhere you go people look tired, angry, fed up and desperate. In agriculture we went from combine harvesters to ox carts in three years and in transport we've gone from 4 wheel drive luxury cars to bicycles in just three weeks. I'd like to think that this week at least I managed to raise a few smiles in my home town.

After a two decade break, I got on a bicycle and rode with my 10 year old son to school and back every day this week. I guess the sight of me pedalling furiously over the bumpy track made people smile but I've already clocked up 24 kilometres and every bone, muscle and fibre of my body is screaming out for the comfort of my car seat. Imagine my utter speechlessness one morning when Richie shouted over his shoulder to ask me if we could go out and do some "fun riding" over the weekend. Hardly able to breathe, legs going madly on the pedals, freezing melting mist dripping off my nose, I managed a sort of grunted "I'll be too busy" and just pedalled even harder to try and catch up.

I don't know how we are holding on anymore, but, one day at a time, we stagger on and although we've run out of fuel and food, we still have hope.

Until next week,

with love,

cathy.

#44 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:38 AM

The following letter has been sent to Interpol in France :

Dear Sisters and Brothers in Interpool,

I'm deeply disturbed and has fully lost confidence in the intergrity of our European organisation "Interpool"

I'm from North Europe, and I can't understand WHY any of our people can support such 'animals' as those now ruling Zimbabwe. It's revolting me, please understand this.

You can go to this url :

http://engforum.prav...y&threadid=2102

and read about the sufferings of OUR people , under the hands of present Negro rulers in Zimbabwe. It's Cathy Buckle (resident Zimbabwe) writings, dated 10 May 2003.

Was it all a misstake , or a case of corruption ?

VikingRus

#45 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 09:36 AM

At least *they* have not yet trashed this thread.

#46 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:55 AM

Cathy Buckle wrote 24 May 2003 :

Dear Family and Friends,

One evening this week Pat was suddenly doubled up with agonising stomach cramps. She is in her mid twenties and six months pregnant with her second child. Her young husband and two year old son were desperate to help her but it wasn't going to be easy on a cold winters evening in a collapsing country. Pat could not walk at all and so Ed called a friend and together they carried her to a nearby clinic. The nurses at the clinic said they had no equipment with which to help Pat and that she needed to go to hospital. Finding a phone with which to call an ambulance was another nightmare as all the public call boxes in the town have had their handsets removed because the coins which operate them are too low in value for even a local call. Finding a telephone was pointless though because the ambulance could not come and get Pat because they have no fuel. Ed and his friend finally managed to find someone in the neighbourhood who had a car which actually had some petrol in its tank. Pat, Ed and the two year old were charged Z$6000 to go 5 kilometres to the hospital. Later, with Pat admitted and the nurses saying it would be 5 days before they had access to the scanning machine to check on Pat's unborn baby, Ed and his 2 year old son went home in the cold and the dark. Ed had to carry the little boy for most of the long and lonely walk and with each step his desperation increased. He only earns Z$30 000 a month, the scan is going to cost Z$12 000 and then he will be charged for every pair of disposable gloves, injection and pain killer that is given to his young wife in the next few days. The Zimbabwe government's 23 years of promises of Health for All by the year 2000 stick in his throat.

Pat and Ed's problems are not so different from those of Louise. She stood in the queue at the supermarket check out. In her hand she had two tomatoes and one onion. The three items were rung up, the bill was Z$450 and Louise did not have enough money. In the line behind her, an unknown stranger passed some money forward and paid for the elderly ladies vegetables. One onion now costs Z$250 and one tomato is one hundred dollars. Louise started crying. "I'm not poor" she said, "Oh God, I'm not poor." Louise is one of thousands of elderly people who can no longer survive on her dwindling monthly pension of Z$20 000. Three years ago her pension was more than adequate for her expenses, now it does not even pay for a weeks groceries.

Ed and Pat are black Zimbabweans, Louise is white. The colour of their skins is the only difference between them. They are all unable to survive, they have been stripped of their pride and dignity and are utterly at the mercy and kindness of strangers. This is the tragic daily face of Zimbabwe now. A friend and I will help Ed and Pat, just as a friend helped Louise, we are able to do this because others have helped us. We do not know how much longer we will be able to do so because this week inflation soared to 269%, by Christmas it will be 500%.

The opposition and labour unions warn about massive national strikes and protests coming in mid June as Zimbabweans finally reach the end of their tether. War veterans have said they will take up arms against protesting Zimbabweans. This week the chairman of the war veterans said: "Using our own military experience, we will mobilise against you. I do not mince my words. The consequences for any mass action will be grave. We will co-ordinate with the state security agents to fight you off." For Pat, Ed and Louise, these may be frightening threats but not as scary as not being able to feed your family or pay for the complications with your young wife's pregnancy. We are cold, tired and hungry, there is no fuel, we cannot afford food and power failures are becoming more and more frequent. Surely Zimbabwe cannot go on like this, but day after day we do.

Until next week,

with love,

cathy.

#47 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 10:33 AM

Flwg. letter is written by Cathy Buckle in Zimbabwe 41 May 2003 :

Dear Family and Friends,

For over three years the only question in every Zimbabwean home has been: How long can this go on ? There have been a score of different occasions when we didn't think that things could get much worse. Like when the government said they would seize 5 million hectares of farm land, increased that to 11 million hectares and actually carried it out, giving the best farms to government ministers and security officials. Then we thought it was bad when we ran out of maize meal, then bread and oil, then sugar and flour and then petrol and diesel. Then came the long electricity cuts, the collapsing infrastructure, the closure of hundreds of companies and the massive brain drain from the country. Then the end of internal Air Zimbabwe flights, first to tourist destinations and this week even between Harare and Bulawayo as aviation fuel ran out. Through it all has been the violence, rapes, murders and horrific torture of people in police custody. This week though, as I tipped three weeks worth of garbage out onto my back lawn and burned it because refuse collection is no longer operational in Marondera as there is no fuel for the trucks, I knew that we had finally reached the very bottom of the barrel. The reason is that now, 40 months after the political mayhem began, the country has literally run out of money.

There are big queues everywhere you look now, the short ones are for non existent food and fuel but the really long ones are outside banks and building societies where many hundreds of people are trying to draw out money. There are no big bank notes left in Zimbabwe's banks, it started in the capital city and over the week it has spread to all the little towns. Many companies can't pay their full wages, employees can't cash their salary cheques and it is complete and utter chaos at every turn. Big companies are paying out multi million dollar wage bills in 20, 50 and 100 bank notes and people are leaving banks with boxes stuffed with small bills. Big bank notes have become so sought after that the joke in our town this week is that you can buy 500 dollar notes on the black market for 700 dollars.

It's like being in a horror movie or a slap stick comedy just doing something simple like going shopping in Marondera this week. The person at the supermarket till in front of me had 47 thousand dollars worth of groceries and was paying the bill with huge blocks of 50 and 20 dollar notes. The teller could barely cope with counting all these mountains of small bills and on his lap he had a cardboard box to put the money into as it wouldn't all fit into his till. He told me he needed a new box for every third customer and the managers office looked a lot like a warehouse.

Amazingly though, there is an incredible feeling in the air this week. A mixture of excitement, anticipation and relief is palpable in the country as we all know that at last the time has come for action. The opposition, trade unions and civic society have united and called for a week of well organised and peaceful protests, street marches and demonstrations calling for the resignation of President Mugabe. The opposition are calling this the Final Push and most people believe that this is now the beginning of the end. We all fear blood shed and violence. People have been advised to stock up on food and be prepared for all eventualities. It's a very frightening time and exacerbated by news that both the police and army have been put on high alert and all security personnel have been called back from leave. Zimbabweans are determined though, enough is finally enough. Every day this week there have been calls for prayer and many hundreds have gathered daily to pray for courage, for peace and for an end to a madness which has not ever been about land redistribution but about a political party's survival. Wherever you are in the world, please join us in praying for an end to Zimbabwe's madness in the coming weeks.

Until next week,

with love,

cathy.

#48 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 10:42 AM

The original posting is here :

http://pub64.ezboard...tart=21&stop=23

#49 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 11:17 AM

A letter has been received from INTERPOOL , and God has given our Brothers and Sisters in that poor country under black rule a smal but important relief to pain in their hearth.

Will post the complete letter in this thread + in a separate thread later.

Greetings from

Reven

#50 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 11:25 AM

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:29:28 +0200
Subject: Re: Zimbabwe
To: lawak_langka@lycos.com

Text Size: S M L XL

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - May 30, 2003.

ZIMBABWE POLICE COMMISIONER RESIGNS HONORARY INTERPOL TITLE

LYON, France -- Augustine Chihuri, Commissioner of the Zimbabwe Republic Police, has given up his title as an honorary Vice President of Interpol's Executive Committee.

Mr Chihuri was one of seven former members of the committee named as honorary members after their terms expired in October
Mr Chihuri informed the Interpol President, Jesus Espigares Mira, and Interpol Secretary General Ronald K. Noble in a letter dated May 28, 2003, that he would step aside because of the continuing controversy over the honorary title and to avoid politicising Interpol.
Mr Espigares Mira said that in light of how the matter had become
politicised after a Zimbabwean police spokesman's inaccurate comments to the media, he understood why Mr Chihuri chose to resign.
"Mr Chihuri has done the correct thing," Mr Espigares Mira said. "The appointment was not meant to endorse the actions of the Zimbabwe Republic Police or Mr Chihuri's work as Commissioner."

Secretary General Noble said he very much regretted that in a comment to news media on May 6 a Zimbabwe Republic Police spokesman had suggested Mr Chihuri's honorary title was an endorsement of the actions of the police in that country.

"That statement was inaccurate," Mr Noble said. "Mr Chihuri's honorary title was one of several given by the Interpol Executive Committee to outgoing members and has been a customary way for Interpol to recognise their work on that committee.

"The fact that a ZRP spokesman attempted to use Interpol to fight off political criticism has caused Interpol to be unfairly and unnecessarily attacked."

The General Assembly, Interpol's supreme governing body, decided in 1994 that such honorary titles should be conferred on outgoing Executive Committee members for a period of three years.

As an honorary Vice President of the Executive Committee, Mr Chihuri received no special benefits, rights or privileges. He, like all individuals named to such honorary posts, was not permitted or expected to discharge any duties on behalf of Interpol.

Mr Chihuri was first elected to Interpol's Executive Committee by delegates to the organization's General Assembly in 1996. In 1999, he was elected by delegates to the General Assembly to serve another three-year term, this time as the Executive Committee's Vice President for Africa.

Interpol is a democratic and apolitical institution, which allows delegates from its 181 member countries to elect whomever they wish to the Executive Committee.

Interpol was founded in 1923 to enhance police cooperation and is now the largest international police organization in the world. Article 3 of the Interpol constitution forbids it from becoming involved in any activities of a political nature.

----- Original Message -----
To: <cp@interpol.int>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:32 AM
Subject: Zimbabwe

>
>
>
> Dear Sisters and Brothers in Interpool,
>
>
> I'm deeply disturbed and has fully lost confidence in
> the intergrity of our European organisation
> "Interpool"
>
> I'm from North Europe, and I can't understand WHY any
> of our people can support such 'animals' as those now
> ruling Zimbabwe. It's revolting me, please understand
> this.
>
> You can go to this url and read about the sufferings
> of OUR people , under the hands of present Negro
> rulers in Zimbabwe. It's Cathy Buckle (resident
> Zimbabwe) writings, dated 10 May 2003.
>
>
> Was it all a misstake , or a case of corruption ?
>
>
> VikingRus

#51 Keeponsmilling

Keeponsmilling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 01:51 PM

Reven,

A paradigm has been written into the Western mans mind over the last 30 years of a program of subtle thought control through the media and advertising that urges political correctness in all things. The ultimate truth of political correctness is that whites are bad and blacks are good. People don't even think this consciencely, they just know in some cowardly part of their soul that to oppose this paradigm is to be incorrect somehow. They don't dare. Cowards.

If the white world is not prepared to at least evacuate the whites and give them asylum, I will start to become cynical and jaded. And pissed at the jew World Order presiding over the death of the West. My people.

God bless for keeping this issue alive at least on this forum.

The silence in the jew media is deafening. :mad:

#52 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 03:19 AM

Keeponsmilling,

THANK YOU !

Yes, about everybody is 'programmed' to a slow selfdestruction.
And...they all got no idea about it.

Greetings and a warm Tea from

Reven

#53 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 10:21 AM

Copies of my posts the same day :

_Reven
Banned

A letter has been received from INTERPOOL , and God has given our Brothers and Sisters in that poor country under black rule a smal but important relief to pain in their hearth.

Will post the complete letter in this thread + in a separate thread later.

Greetings from

Reven

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

06-23-2003 08:17 PM

Reven
Banned

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:29:28 +0200
Subject: Re: Zimbabwe
To: \4

Text Size: S M L XL

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - May 30, 2003.

ZIMBABWE POLICE COMMISIONER RESIGNS HONORARY INTERPOL TITLE

LYON, France -- Augustine Chihuri, Commissioner of the Zimbabwe Republic Police, has given up his title as an honorary Vice President of Interpol's Executive Committee.

Mr Chihuri was one of seven former members of the committee named as honorary members after their terms expired in October
Mr Chihuri informed the Interpol President, Jesus Espigares Mira, and Interpol Secretary General Ronald K. Noble in a letter dated May 28, 2003, that he would step aside because of the continuing controversy over the honorary title and to avoid politicising Interpol.
Mr Espigares Mira said that in light of how the matter had become
politicised after a Zimbabwean police spokesman's inaccurate comments to the media, he understood why Mr Chihuri chose to resign.
"Mr Chihuri has done the correct thing," Mr Espigares Mira said. "The appointment was not meant to endorse the actions of the Zimbabwe Republic Police or Mr Chihuri's work as Commissioner."

Secretary General Noble said he very much regretted that in a comment to news media on May 6 a Zimbabwe Republic Police spokesman had suggested Mr Chihuri's honorary title was an endorsement of the actions of the police in that country.

"That statement was inaccurate," Mr Noble said. "Mr Chihuri's honorary title was one of several given by the Interpol Executive Committee to outgoing members and has been a customary way for Interpol to recognise their work on that committee.

"The fact that a ZRP spokesman attempted to use Interpol to fight off political criticism has caused Interpol to be unfairly and unnecessarily attacked."

The General Assembly, Interpol's supreme governing body, decided in 1994 that such honorary titles should be conferred on outgoing Executive Committee members for a period of three years.

As an honorary Vice President of the Executive Committee, Mr Chihuri received no special benefits, rights or privileges. He, like all individuals named to such honorary posts, was not permitted or expected to discharge any duties on behalf of Interpol.

Mr Chihuri was first elected to Interpol's Executive Committee by delegates to the organization's General Assembly in 1996. In 1999, he was elected by delegates to the General Assembly to serve another three-year term, this time as the Executive Committee's Vice President for Africa.

Interpol is a democratic and apolitical institution, which allows delegates from its 181 member countries to elect whomever they wish to the Executive Committee.

Interpol was founded in 1923 to enhance police cooperation and is now the largest international police organization in the world. Article 3 of the Interpol constitution forbids it from becoming involved in any activities of a political nature.

----- Original Message -----
To: <cp@interpol.int>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:32 AM
Subject: Zimbabwe

>
>
>
> Dear Sisters and Brothers in Interpool,
>
>
> I'm deeply disturbed and has fully lost confidence in
> the intergrity of our European organisation
> "Interpool"
>
> I'm from North Europe, and I can't understand WHY any
> of our people can support such 'animals' as those now
> ruling Zimbabwe. It's revolting me, please understand
> this.
>
> You can go to this url and read about the sufferings
> of OUR people , under the hands of present Negro
> rulers in Zimbabwe. It's Cathy Buckle (resident
> Zimbabwe) writings, dated 10 May 2003.
>
>
> Was it all a misstake , or a case of corruption ?
>
>
> VikingRus

_

#54 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 09:07 AM

11 Oct. , Cathy Buckle wrote :

Dear Family and Friends,

You have to really be on your toes to keep up with what's going on in Zimbabwe these days, particularly since we no longer have an independent daily newspaper. At six in the morning the top news headline on ZBC radio will be one thing and by 7am, the story has gone - completely - as the propaganda bosses wake up and re-write the news. In fact the propaganda has now reached such ludicrous levels that if the top news story is either football or tourism then you can almost guarantee that something really bad has happened in the country.

On Wednesday when the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions took to the streets of the capital and 5 other cities to demonstrate against taxes, fuel shortages, massively escalating food prices and the dreadful suffering of ordinary people, ZBC television chose to run the story 20 minutes into their main evening news bulletin - after football. In the capital city apparently scores of riot police patrolled the streets armed with tear gas and riot guns, determined to stop any and all demonstrators. Over 200 people were arrested, including the entire leadership of the ZCTU but the television news had no film footage at all and tagged the item onto the end of another story, prefacing the news with the word "meanwhile", as if it was an afterthought or a non-event. In fact it was an enormous event which caused world wide condemnation and hopefully reminded people outside of Zimbabwe that we are still here and still desperately trying to make our voices heard.

On Thursday evening the main news bulletin was even more ludicrous. Again football was the lead story and it went on, and on, and on. Finally, 32 minutes into the bulletin, struggling to concentrate but knowing that something really dreadful must have happened to warrant so much non news, the real news of the day came in two or three short sentences. The South African High Commissioner to Zimbabwe, Jeremiah Ndou, had been visiting one of his country's citizens who farms somewhere in Mashonaland West. The High Commissioner arrived on the farm accompanied by a South African television crew. Squatters and settlers on the farm apparently became uncomfortable when they saw the cameras and proceeded to barricade the gate and refused to let the High Commissioner or anyone else leave or enter the property. For two and quarter hours they were barricaded in and only released after high level political intervention. ZBC television went on to say that the High Commissioner had neither the right nor the government clearance to be visiting one of his citizens in the first place and insinuated that the entire event had been stage managed for the benefit of the cameras. Even more interesting was the South African Television coverage of this unbelievable outrage. On one news broadcast it was top headlines and then, just like in Zimbabwe, two hours later the story was completely gone - no follow ups, no commentary, just gone. Apparently a South African foreign affairs spokesman described the incident as a "misunderstanding." I cannot think of anywhere else in the world where the hostile barricading of a foreign High Commissioner would make as much non news as it made this week in both Zimbabwe and South Africa. South African President Thabo Mbeki has for so long insisted on "quiet diplomacy" when it comes to the appalling situation in Zimbabwe, but it seems as if a mob of farm invaders here suddenly picked up the megaphone this week and we scored an own goal !

I have read hundreds of opinions and heard scores of interviews as to why South Africa has behaved the way it has throughout the Zimbabwean crisis. I'm afraid that none of the theories which range from party political bonds, to African brotherhood and nationalist togetherness - just none of them make sense to me. Perhaps I am just naive but with each day of quiet diplomacy South Africa seems to bear more of the brunt of Zimbabwe's mayhem. Their country is flooded with our legal and illegal migrants; their towns are filled with unemployed Zimbabweans, our foot and mouth diseased cattle stray into their country as our fences and controls have gone, our malaria laden mosquitoes wing over into their towns as we have no chemicals or manpower to spray the insects here anymore. It seems to me that South Africa's quiet diplomacy over Zimbabwe is now directly hurting that country's security systems, health structures and unemployment figures more and more and more and yet still they cannot just say very quietly and diplomatically : "Events in Zimbabwe must stop, right now." I cannot help but wonder if a referendum were held in South Africa today about the wisdom of "quiet diplomacy", what the outcome would be.

Until next week, with love, cathy

All Cathy Buckles inside reports from 'Zimbabwe' can be found here :

http://pub64.ezboard...tart=41&stop=43

#55 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 02:50 PM

Good to see you back here, brother Viking Rus! They still have me banned, but I am able to sign on under this name, and I did receive a polite note from Mr Zhurnalist. We'll see, though, if Pinhead still has his little finger on the delete and ban button.

Again, thank you for keeping the terrible plight of the millions of White people of southern Africa alive. Neither the controlled US media nor its whore politicians have one single word to say about them after turning them over to the tender mercies of the black cannibals.

Do you have the address to the website that contained the photos of the White farmers and their families who had been victims of the black torture/murder campaign? Photos that were beyond nightmarish, photos that the media masters do not want the people to see? I cannot find it now.

- Railroad Bum

----------------------

Killing of South Africa
farmers intensifies
Elderly white couple latest victims in crime spree against Afrikaners

http://www.worldnetd...RTICLE_ID=23871

----------------------

South Africa's Farm Killings

http://www.freerepub...ws/963444/posts

-----------------------

South Africa's White Farmers
Under Siege

By Anthony C. LoBaido

WorldNetDaily

6-6-2

Orange Free State, South Africa -- The African dawn cried out with a radiant blaze of red and orange pastel strokes along the horizon. The Coeztee farmstead basked in the light of the emerging morning like a gleaming pearl and golden mielie fields swayed in the soft Orange State breeze.

"It's paradise, isn't it?" South African farmer Kobus Coeztee asked WorldNetDaily, marveling at the peaceful sunrise. "I am the fourth generation to farm this land, and Lord willing, there will be another five generations after me."

WorldNetDaily observed a full day of back breaking labor on Coetzee's farm and was treated to a proper braii of lamb, an Afrikaner staple. Many Afrikaners also make a strong drink called "mampoer" from fermented peaches and other ingredients.

However, Coeztee?s hopes for the future are threatened by the low intensity warfare being waged against the Afrikaner people by radical blacks of the "Azania People's Organization" or AZAPO.

There are 40,000 white farmers in South Africa. Over 1200 have been brutally murdered since 1994 - the year the Marxist African National Congress, backed by the United Nations, European Union, Russia, China and the U.S. State Department, took power.

Add to this another 6,000 attacks and the white Boer Afrikaner farmer is easily the highest at-risk murder group on Earth. The ANC has responded to this crisis by blaming whites and putting a ban on crime statistics because they scare off foreign investment.

"I won't hold my breath waiting for Oprah to call, or Jesse Jackson, Jimmy Carter or Al Sharpton," Coetzee told WorldNetDaily.

"It's politically correct to kill whites these days. What is so strange is the fact that we white farmers feed the black population. But look at Zimbabwe. The black leaders have engineered a famine against their own black citizens. It's as if it's all part of some horrible 'master plan.' Apparently getting blacks to starve blacks to death doesn't really bother anyone in the Western world."

To the north, Zimbabwe?s Marxist dictator Robert Mugabe has liquidated the nation's white farmers with illegal land siezures and torture, rape and murder.

"The world community has stood by and done nothing," says Aletta Kloppers, Coetzee's closest neighbor. "So we have no choice but to defend ourselves."

Kloppers explained how rogue blacks broke into her farmhouse and tried to rape and rob her family, which includes four teenaged daughters. Many of the killings of white farmers include the torture, rape and mutilation of women, including small children, toddlers and even babies.

"Fortunately my husband and I were able to use our firearms to drive them off of our land. But they will be back," she told WorldNetDaily.

Kloppers said that she hired a martial arts teacher to work with her family on hand to hand combat and knife fighting.

"Our daughters are beautiful yes, but they are tough too," Kloppers said. "You won't see the Afrikaner children in tattoos, gang clothes, riddled with diseases and their bodies filled with holes. We are Christians and we will fight for Christian civilization. We know who are enemies are in the mass media, those who would destroy the minds and bodies of our children. When the war finally comes in this country and through the Western world, the cultural elites will be the first to be confronted."

"We Afrikaners are a fair and decent people. We are glad Apartheid is over and we are ready to embrace change," farmer Kalfi Van der Wat told WorldNetDaily. Van der Wat collects antique automobiles and stores them on his farm west of Johannesburg.

One of the latest problems facing South Africa?s farmers is that some of the farm killings appear to be drug related. South African Police told WorldNetDaily that Pakistani's have bought up several farmers after the white owners were killed and began planting poppies of Central Asian origin.

"South Africa's dirty little secret, well, there are many dirty secrets here, is that we are the transit point for 25 percent of the world's drugs," South African policewoman Debbie Botha told WorldNetDaily.

South Africa?s farmers, frustrated with an apathetic government that actually seems to "cheer on the killings of whites" says Van der Wat, have turned to a variety of options in dealing with the crime wave.

One option is the creation of private security companies, staffed by former elite special forces operators of the now defunct South African Defense Force. The SADF drove out Cuba and the Soviets from Angola in the 1980's and is known to have produced some of the world's finest soldiers.

Several groups of farmers have sought the help of Executive Outcomes, led by former Apartheid-era SADF Special Forces members. EO is the world's largest, private mercenary army and has fought in Angola, Sierra Leone, Papua New Guinea and in other nations as well.

Yet despite their best efforts, the killings continue.

"The radical blacks hate us, because we are strong, blonde, hard working and productive. We came to South Africa and turned it into the richest country in the world, while before we came, the locals had been here for many centuries and did nothing with the land," Coetzee told WorldNetDaily.

Added Kloppers, "The farm invasion problem is not only confined to South Africa. Look at Zimbabwe. Look at the call for white Australians to give their land back to the Aborigines. Look at the problems on the border with Mexico and the United States, and as massive Third World immigration in Europe. European, Western Civilization is totally under siege by the New World Order elite. But we are strong and smart and we will survive as we always have."

"We are strong and rugged and we will survive. We have fought the communists and the United Nations globalists for decades. We know their tactics. I can assure you there is indeed a plan for a Third Boer War, down to the last detail. It won?t take much to cripple South Africa?s cities and water supply I can assure you. People are angry and ready for war. We have seen our women and children raped and killed. Sometimes a war is the only answer to your problems. Remember, the great Boer prophet Seer van Rensburg has prophecized that the whites will again come to rule in Southern Africa."

Meanwhile in South Africa, last week Cape Talk radio interviewed a interviewed a Zimbabwean Reuters reporter and broadcaster who has been granted ex-white farm land. His name is Reuben Babwe. In defending himself, he told the Cape Talk interviewer that the same thing is being done in South Africa and that he knows what is really going on with farm repossession in South Africa. The interviewer asked him whether he meant the farm murders here are part of the repossession drive and he said yes. Babwe said that South Africans are "sitting on a powder keg."

RRB

#56 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:41 AM

wwerewolff,

Yes, you sure are wellcome back. Also me has not yet been 'cleared'. No-problem = I post under "Reven_1" in the meantime.
I guess that "project" of the zionists to take control over Russian media is doomed to fail. It's not the way it was when the zionists financed the Bolshevik 'revolution' in 1917....

VA was only a "instrument" in the hands of the Jews (zionists) behind him. Their weapons is lies and common deceit and to occupy key-position in the media (such as Moderators etc.).

No, i don't have the web-page to those photos. Can you try to contact Cathy Buckle on e-mail ?

Also in my thread for url's in our library is the link to several S.African newspapers.
Try both

And....tks for contributing in this thread !

Greatings from

Reven

#57 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:51 AM

Sh.t , so it has begun also in S.Africa. Our brothers ans sisters there is strong and brave. They probably can make it. Had i not all this 'projects' in the mountains , i probably had joined the Boers.

Reven

#58 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 07:29 AM

I hope Cathy Buckle is Ok. Her writings is late right now....

Reven

#59 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 08:01 AM

"Had i not all this 'projects' in the mountains , i probably had joined the Boers."

I could tell you something about that, brother, but not here...

I hope your project is going well.

Yes, all of the millions of White people in southern Africa are under terrible siege now. Their kinfolk around the world have largely been reduced to the androgynous filth that you see here - filth that would be only too happy to see all of them raped and tortured to death by the cannibals.

werewolf (Railroad Bum)

#60 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 08:39 AM

Get me that on e-mail.....

The "latest" is recorded here in the Library :

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=2.topic

It's uppdated to 17 Oct.

Brgds from