#2962 4321lynx

4321lynx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:57 PM

Originally posted by EZland
SL Benfica 1 Liverpool 0:kowt:

Either you are on wrong thread or B'fica & L'pool don' know how to play cricket.

As a matter of interest, do you mean that Portugal was free of those Jews & Arabs from those dates or that they were free to live in Portugal. ie Jew-free & Arab-free or Jews & Arabs free there? Sorry to belabour the point, just interested.

#2963 EZland

EZland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12346 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:27 PM

:rolleyes: :silence:

#2964 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 12:49 PM

Why are we touring India? Tresco, Vaughan, Jones have all been put out of action now, before an important game has been played.:cry:

#2965 Phase 4

Phase 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4352 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 12:53 PM

Dinaric Guy`s mother work in the cricket brothel... :D

#2966 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:09 PM

Originally posted by zxb
Why are we touring India? Tresco, Vaughan, Jones have all been put out of action now, before an important game has been played.:cry:

No problems. With Flintoff as captain, you are bound to have an interesting series.:wonder:

#2967 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:05 PM

That's a heck of a work load, captaincy and all-rounder duties.:crazy: I wouldn't bet against him being able to do it though.:respekt:

#2968 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:59 PM

With our bad batting displays? Never.Pullhair

#2969 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 02:14 PM

Fletch needs to use the remote controls to stop them going into fast-forward mode so often. It's not a Lord's belter out there lads.:crazy:

#2970 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:02 AM

Collingwood and Cook did it sensibly at least, and a decent knock from Harmi has allowed an OK total to be put up, pity he didn't be patient for his 50.

#2971 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:25 AM

100 for Colly, nice chips & lofted hitting.:viva:

#2972 Nozdrev

Nozdrev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 07:09 AM

I watched Australia play S.A. several tests. And I watched one test of the Indo/Pak match.

Australia & Pakistan look like complete teams. Bowlers & batters. Will they actually play each other?

BTW, I took the trouble to actually learn a little about the game.
----

Now then, what about the lingerie models from the respective countries? India looks like the team to beat in that competition. Although, I don't count S.A. out yet. They're a traditional powerhouse in the field of lingerie modeling.

#2973 Nozdrev

Nozdrev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:11 AM

I must apologize for intruding on this thread and for sullying the discussion of Cricket by mentioning lingerie models.

I had wrongly assumed that lingerie modeling was a part of the game of Cricket. But I was wrong. The Wicket is no place for a beautiful lingerie model.

There is no connection between the sport of Cricket and lingerie modeling.

I had hoped there would be Cricket test matches played by teams of beautiful women wearing lingerie. But I was wrong. It was a vain and futile hope.

How could there be such games? Think of the leg guards. What effect would the leg guards have on the overall appearance of the lingerie ensemble worn by the girl?

And what sort of shoes would they wear? I would think the floppy bunny rabbit slippers would be appropriate. But again, there is the helmet and the leg guard. They would not compliment the ensemble at all. In fact, they would clash.

It's a pointless fantasy. And I apologize for sullying the discussion of a great sport.

#2974 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:27 AM

Originally posted by Nozdrev
I watched Australia play S.A. several tests. And I watched one test of the Indo/Pak match.

Australia & Pakistan look like complete teams. Bowlers & batters. Will they actually play each other?

According to the ICC Future Tours Program, Australia will play Pakistan in February 2008 in Pakistan. The teams play again in Australia in November '08. While lingerie models have yet to take to the cricket field, it may happen sometime. We can but hope.

#2975 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 04:43 PM

Originally posted by Nozdrev
I must apologize for intruding on this thread and for sullying the discussion of Cricket by mentioning lingerie models.

I had wrongly assumed that lingerie modeling was a part of the game of Cricket. But I was wrong. The Wicket is no place for a beautiful lingerie model.

There is no connection between the sport of Cricket and lingerie modeling.

I had hoped there would be Cricket test matches played by teams of beautiful women wearing lingerie. But I was wrong. It was a vain and futile hope.

How could there be such games? Think of the leg guards. What effect would the leg guards have on the overall appearance of the lingerie ensemble worn by the girl?

And what sort of shoes would they wear? I would think the floppy bunny rabbit slippers would be appropriate. But again, there is the helmet and the leg guard. They would not compliment the ensemble at all. In fact, they would clash.

It's a pointless fantasy. And I apologize for sullying the discussion of a great sport.

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!! :cry:

Anyhow, India amazingly face a small first innings deficit. That was not expected. :chok:

#2976 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 05:27 PM

Hussey is as good as opening now. 7 for 4 after less than 10 overs.:eek:

#2977 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:05 PM

83/8 now. Brackers and Watto are hanging on in there. Not sure why they are bothering, they need nearly 12 an over.

#2978 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:27 PM

So, India staring down the barrel. Who'd have thought it. :bolt:

#2979 Shilka

Shilka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20852 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:03 PM

Originally posted by zxb
83/8 now. Brackers and Watto are hanging on in there. Not sure why they are bothering, they need nearly 12 an over.

Heh, I enjoyed that game.... :Bad:
Too bad it probably won't happen again for a long time :viva:

#2980 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:03 PM

Agnostic must be plotting against the 3rd umpire right now.:eek:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru