265 replies to this topic

#1 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 10:59 AM

Just wait a little more. The brooms is heating up at the moment.

Reven

#2 visitoronline

visitoronline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 12:31 PM

Time is a gift of God! Yes! we must realize that the time is short and just how far we have go. Today is the day of salvation, harden not your hearts, and be converted. This conversion may include the repentance from witchcraft, and many other idols.
:mad:
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life...so, get a life today, and believe that you can be saved from your sins and be converted.:cool: Any happiness that you make as an end in itself is probably an idol! All must be filtered through Christ into God!
If you have rejected this truth then this is your choice, you may have to live with it now and throughout all eternity.:rolleyes:
Repent or perish

#3 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 12:43 PM

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life... and if you don't believe it, he's gonna roast you alive after you die.

You can't be serious!

#4 visitoronline

visitoronline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 12:51 PM

Originally posted by mataj
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life... and if you don't believe it, he's gonna roast you alive after you die.

You can't be serious!

Christ is the gift of God to those who would believe unto salvation. You can sow to the flesh and reap death or you can sow to the Spirit and reap life everlasting! The principle of sowing and reaping is as relevant here as in the physical world my friend!
It's your choice. God sends no one to hell, it's solely your choice as indicated in His word. Life is only through His Spirit which is offered to us through the Christ! This present time is the opportunity to be assimulated into this Life for all eternity. Do with it as you please, but your time is very brief.:rolleyes:

#5 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 01:35 PM

Originally posted by visitoronline
God sends no one to hell,

According to Chick tracts (for example this one http://www.chick.com...001/0001_01.asp), God indeed doesn't dirty His hands by herding and handling souls. This is angel's task. But still, He is supervising the process.

#6 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 02:20 PM

Time is a gift of God! Yes! we must realize that the time is short and just how far we have go. Today is the day of salvation, harden not your hearts, and be converted. This conversion may include the repentance from witchcraft, and many other idols.
:mad:
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life...so, get a life today, and believe that you can be saved from your sins and be converted.:) Any happiness that you make as an end in itself is probably an idol! All must be filtered through Christ into God!
If you have rejected this truth then this is your choice, you may have to live with it now and throughout all eternity.:(
Repent or perish

Don't you just love religions that try to attract converts through threats and coercion? Create a danger, then provide the protection from the danger....almost like a Mafia protection racket! Brilliant!

#7 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 02:22 PM

Well God certainly sent Lucifer to Hell, didn't he? I suppose TECHNICALLY it was the Archangel Michael, but I'm sure he was acting under God's supervision and control, respondeat superior.......

#8 visitoronline

visitoronline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 02:41 PM

Hi Hugonaut,
You say:"Don't you just love religions that try to attract converts through threats and coercion? Create a danger, then provide the protection from the danger....almost like a Mafia protection racket! Brilliant!"

I solicit no one for any religion! It's God who draws unto Himself!
Anyone can join himself unto any church but, this doesn't constitute whether he or she is born from above!
If I may ask: what body (Mr. Hugonaut) will you actually be resurrected with if you advocate transitional life forms through the process of evolution? Will you appear before God (or your lineage) in a body that's half lizard and half monkey?
God created! Believe it!:(
You must have had a terrible childhood! Get over it!

#9 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 06:13 PM

I had a terrible childhood...I was the only semi-pagan in a militant Catholic household. "What? You don't believe that God loves everyone? Maybe a good thrashing will help you see how much he loves you!"

#10 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 08:21 AM

Originally posted by Outside Angel
I had a terrible childhood...I was the only semi-pagan in a militant Catholic household. "What? You don't believe that God loves everyone? Maybe a good thrashing will help you see how much he loves you!"

Not quite the same here but paralells. I was brought up in a Wiccan family whose beliefs went back as far as our living memory could trace or recall on a small VERY Methodist Island off shore from GB.

We had to keep very quiet but even so some people knew or suspected that we were a little more than simply non church-goers.

School was very difficult and a couple of times we even had the Child Welfare people 'set' on us.

I recall one Sunday afternoon whilst watching people and their kids on the way to Sunday School asking my Grandmother why they were so hard to us (based on my school experiences) when they were such avid church goers. "Think how much worse they would be if they didn't go to church" was her answer. It struck home and has stayed with me all my life.

I was 7 at the time.

AK

#11 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:00 AM

Originally posted by Outside Angel

As my former colleague put it: "I was Catholic until the age of 16, and then they've stopped beating me."

I was lucky enough to grow up in good ole atheist/agnostic family. When I was very small kid, I had one grandmother, who never set her foot into church since 1930s, and another who was religious. Religious one was taking care of me while my parents were at work. She did her best to evangelize me, of course. Her efforts were moderately succesful, until I started to ask my old man questions about god. He told me, that this is bullshit designed for old women. This was big relief for me. I felt like plastic bag was taken off my head.

#12 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 12:38 PM

Hi Hugonaut,
You say:"Don't you just love religions that try to attract converts through threats and coercion? Create a danger, then provide the protection from the danger....almost like a Mafia protection racket! Brilliant!"

I solicit no one for any religion! It's God who draws unto Himself!
Anyone can join himself unto any church but, this doesn't constitute whether he or she is born from above!
If I may ask: what body (Mr. Hugonaut) will you actually be resurrected with if you advocate transitional life forms through the process of evolution? Will you appear before God (or your lineage) in a body that's half lizard and half monkey?
God created! Believe it!:o
You must have had a terrible childhood! Get over it!

What do transitional forms in evolutionary theory have to do with the Christian theory of resurrection?

This shows more of a misunderstanding of evolution than anything else......once again.

Aren't you guys capable of learning anything?

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2003 - 02:54 AM

Are you guys going to stop teaching what is patently false and dangerous? I gather not, untill someone shuts you down permanently...

Just like islamaniacs who won't stop teaching about mohamette the dog porker until they're all in heaven screwing their 69 1/2 virgins.

#14 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 07:55 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mataj
[B]Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life... and if you don't believe it, he's gonna roast you alive after you die. can't be serious!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A ship that ignores a light house and hits the rocks . Your logic will say that the light house is to blame .It punished the caption for disobedience ; because the light house likes to be obeyed ? and was not . You will vilify it. Are you sick. Did you ever go to Sunday school ? This is baby stuff .

If you are walking to a cliff in the dark and do not see that and I scream repent ( is the same as the words stop turn around danger in front } And you do not heed my warning and fall .Your logic will say I was responsible for your injuries . ???? Repent of your sinful way is the same as saying . Stop your destructive and dangerous ways. As say chain smoking. Repent or you will die. Is not that I will come and kill you because you did not listen .

Say that you did die from smoking and would not if you had stopped the destructive habit that is repented .You would have died because you did not listen , continued in the path that lead to destruction. Or are you a devilish kind of a supremacies that does not like the idea that God Loves You and is giving free the gift of life to you .

You do need to repent and walk a Godly Life a good life and not a sick one because sick leads to death . Repent turn around and face A GOOD God that wants you to live . Repent . We are all like computer files that are infected with a virus and are quarantined .We need to be deleted and then undeleted to clear the versus of sin.

But we have free will and God has to ask our permission before it can be done .The virus need to be dropped by you that you are holding then God will delete you and then undelete . You will be clean from the virus . If one is deleted with the virus and then undeleted . Not good . File is damaged and not clean . The so called second resurrection. The so called dammed. Noting can be done for them .

A time is coming that auto delete will come on --- it has to happen. Was set a long time ago for safety . If you have not dropped the virus you will then be undeleted with the virus . Don

#15 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 07:56 AM

Originally posted by beast
Are you guys going to stop teaching what is patently false and dangerous?

I'm not teaching here. Just advocating my humble opinion, that's all.

I gather not, untill someone shuts you down permanently...

Just like Saddam or Kim Jong Il. They also have anyone, who dares to utter something wrong, "permanently shut down".

#16 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 08:32 AM

Are you guys going to stop teaching what is patently false and dangerous? I gather not, untill someone shuts you down permanently...

Just like islamaniacs who won't stop teaching about mohamette the dog porker until they're all in heaven screwing their 69 1/2 virgins.

Merry Meet Beast!

Just a little friendly advice from an old witch. (Something that's not a good idea to ignore.)

Let me pose a question to you.

Do YOU think it's a good idea to make remarks that you must know will cause offense and even hurt to people who follow a particular religion, especially one where there are a substantial number who are fundementalist in their beliefs, and then not only show where you go for relaxation, when you go there, but even go so far as to include a photo of yourself on your web site?

Now as a Wiccan, and one of some standing, honestly don't mind what people choose to write on some forum, or even say to my face. But not all people take such a relaxed view especially those who would not only be offended by what you write about them but what is worse must be greatly offended and distressed about other content, especially in the quote above.

And remember Beast, thanks to your web site, they now know where you live.

Comments, anyone?

Merry part.

The Gench --- Wiccan

#17 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:08 AM

Originally posted by Gench
And remember Beast, thanks to your web site, [b] they now know where you live.

Do they? Who knows who the innocent looking guy on http://beast.00server.com/ really is. He could be someone Beastie is in conflict with. Beastie's bestial boss for example.

#18 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:12 AM

Originally posted by Hugonaut
Well God certainly sent Lucifer to Hell, didn't he? I suppose TECHNICALLY it was the Archangel Michael, but I'm sure he was acting under God's supervision and control, respondeat superior.......

You You are confused ; mixing Eves Apple and Adams fig leaf . One is Mans redemption ,readmission to the eternal universe from the recycle bin of windows to the hard disk drive of God

#19 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:33 AM

Originally posted by mataj
Do they? Who knows who the innocent looking guy on http://beast.00server.com/ really is. He could be someone Beastie is in conflict with. Beastie's bestial boss for example.

I had considered that Mataj but from from the nature of Beasts rantings and ravings I suspect that he's too self centered and self opinionated to let the chance of a bit of self publicity pass him by. Also it's a photo of the same guy that is on the Pravda mug-shot thread. OK, I know that isn't conclusive proof but it adds to the probability.

All in all I think that Beast should be carefully considering just what he's got himself into.

There's an old saying in parts of the UK when someone has got themselves into an inextricable mess, we would say that he has "Shit his po full". That's what beast is in danger of having done, especially with that last post. There's folks who take such things very seriously indeed. Ask Salman Rushdie (if you can find him!)

(a 'Po' is a chamber pot kept in the bed room used in the days of outside lavatories to save having to go out in the cold at night if caught short. Hence when it was full, there was nowhere else to go. You had run out of options or had got away with all that you were going to.)

#20 Psycho Thylacine

Psycho Thylacine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1501 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 11:48 AM

Actually, Gench beast is reaching a crises point with his beleif system and he wants some one to confirm it for him one way or the other, that is why he is making it easier for himself to be found.

In other words he wants some one to come looking for him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru