#181 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:39 AM

Morgan,

I'm in a foreign and strange place at the moment. At this moment I'we access only to a slow Tel. modem *(it's Sunday..).Will shortly go out and 'hunt' a faster DSL connectiopn in the area. I know such excisting here. Then , I will return to you + also to 'beast' .

me / Reven

P.S.
Beast , for your words , I thank you so much. Yes, I shall join under our Fathers Command.

#182 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:48 AM

Morgan,

Back again on the slow-walk...

Did copy this from another of my posts in another thread:

Jesus demands obedience to the Law of Moses ?till all things be accomplished? (Matthew 5:18ff).

The minute details of the Law of Moses are to be followed until all prophecies regarding Jesus and his kingdom come to pass.

The ?jot or one tittle? were two of the smallest components in the Hebrew lettering system. The term became a proverbial statement which denoted observing minute details of the Law.

The scribes and Pharisees were recognized as ?righteous? people who scrupulously kept the Law of Moses.
These verses clearly indicate that the Law of Moses was currently in full force.

Jesus was born, lived and died under the Law of Moses (Galatians 4:4).
The Law that Jesus perfectly kept was the Mosaic Law (Hebrews 4:15; I Peter 2:22).
Jesus delivered scorching condemnation to those who did not so keep the Law (Matthew 23:13ff).

#183 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 03:22 AM

YES, it had been wiser for Adam and a great benefit for us others which followed ,if he had not followed the woman, whom lured him to eat 'fruits' from the forbidden tree. We ALL suffer to this day for that failure.

Reven

#184 morganalefae

morganalefae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 04:45 AM

Hi,

I heard somewhere once that the apple is a metaphor for godlike wisdom and knowledge and that God didn't want man having it.

Anyone heard of this?

Love, Morgana

#185 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 04:54 AM

morga,

They are ALL at fault. However, ultimately it was Adam whom did fail in his service to his Father and consequently caused the great change. The 'snake' and the 'woman' was naturally at fault too ,but it was Adam whom ultimately did the error. The 'snake' and the 'woman' was not able by themself to cause the same future disaster.

The 'women' of today is doing the same 'tricks' as what did 'Eve' .
They are the ones whom serve under Lilith. The others,whom is not doing so (by instinkt) , need to be preserved. The others must take that ride on the red-glowing broom.

Reven

#186 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:11 AM

Qoute (Originally posted by beast )
[B]Hi Reven, how goes the batttle?

I'm gald you're doing OK. One day, your camp will join my camp, and the two will be one. I will establish my camp in Jerusalem, on Mt.Zion. When I go. There I will build the house of the Lord, when the day for bulding the house comes. [/B

End Quote -----

You'd better get your application in about now to the City Planning dept. then 'cos getting permission for any new building work in The Old City is like trying to stuff butter up a porcupines arse witha red hot needle!

#187 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:51 AM

Larani,

Actually the reply to 'morgan' was for you.

They are ALL at fault. However, ultimately it was Adam whom did fail in his service to his Father and consequently caused the great change. The 'snake' and the 'woman' was naturally at fault too ,but it was Adam whom ultimately did the error. The 'snake' and the 'woman' was not able by themself to cause the same future disaster.

The 'women' of today is doing the same 'tricks' as what did 'Eve' .
They are the ones whom serve under Lilith. The others,whom is not doing so (by instinkt) , need to be preserved. The others must take that ride on the red-glowing broom.

Reven

#188 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:13 AM

in the garden of eden lay Adam
gently stroking his madam,
and great was his mirth
for on all of this earth
there were only two balls and he had 'em!

#189 morganalefae

morganalefae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:15 AM

Hi Reven,

Interesting post. I am curious as to what your view of Lillith is in the Bible, since she's not necessarily mentioned. Do you feel she was adam's first wife as other myths say?

So your comment about the red glowing broom, is that to say that witches are followers under Lillith, and if so then what are you saying about witches that is generalized?

BB
Morgana

#190 morganalefae

morganalefae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:16 AM

in the garden of eden lay Adam
gently stroking his madam,
and great was his mirth
for on all of this earth
there were only two balls and he had 'em!

That is hillarious!!!! Thanks for this!

BB
Morgana

#191 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:25 AM

Larani,

The woman shall follow the advice of her husband in a marriage.
Adam did not give Eve a proper advice.

A 'serpent' and its actions , good or bad, is beyound the judgement powers of Man.

#192 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:26 AM

Do people REALLY not see through the Adam and Eve myth?

Apart from being total hogwash as all creationism stories are from 'dreamtime', the lesson that is being promoted is one of 'look what mankind missed by questioning what was told to them' and then reinforces the warning that if you question what is told to you by the priests then you not only go against what your 'guy-in-the-sky' wants you to do, but you may loose even more!

What an amazing piece of brainwashing and manipulation. It's of exactly the same nature as a Trekies* convention arguing about the armaments on a Klingon** starship and with equal relevance to reality. All total make believe and imagination.

And people are STILL gullible enough to believe all this Adam and Eve crap and all that follows on, and even worse to do the most unutterable evil to each other in its name.

Time for humanity to grow up, methinks.

* - 'Trekies' - a term to describe those ardent and obsessional followers of Star Trek, a make-believe Sci-fi series.

** - 'Klingon' - one of the make believe races in the Star Trek series.

#193 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:31 AM

Morgana,

The 'story' about Lilith is very long. You can fing most of her life-story and 'adventures' in this Library :

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=1.topic

-

Reven go to find a Tea now

#194 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:36 AM

Morgana,

Witches belongs to wickans , and they all shall fall for the sword.
Elijah killed 5'000 of them in one single day. They now are many,many more. The rivers will color red with their blood.

Reven

#195 morganalefae

morganalefae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:44 AM

So is that what you want or hope for me? To die in a pool of my own blood merely because I am different in the way I worship the same "source" of all creation? Is that truly what your heart tells you is correct? To kill others because their "love" is different from your "love"?

BB
Morgana

#196 morganalefae

morganalefae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:46 AM

I have a question. If we are all stained with original sin then God/Jesus has created quite a misnomer. He says that "each shall be accounted for their own sins, misdeeds, thoughts, and actions on judgement day, and not for the sins or their fathers."

So what exactly is correct here?

BB
Morgana

#197 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:58 AM

The Wicca, also paradoxically known as The Old Religion, is actually going to become the NEW religion as mankind emerges from serfdom under the Abrehamic religions and embraces a belief system that is founded upon Nature and observation of nature in action.

Advances in understanding reality, and the growth of knowledge is freeing people, especially in much of the West. Even though the established 'church' it its various guises along with Islam, still rooted in beliefs and morality from 1300 years ago, try to continue to enslave they simply can not hold back mans emotional evolution.

No more than could the dinosaurs keep back the meteor that destroyed them. Remember, it was the creatures that were evolving from being reptilian that survived, prospered, and went on in the continuing evolutionary path. That path stretches out before us as much today as it did then.

Walk with us, or keep out of our way. Never again the Burning times,

#198 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:07 AM

Original sin?

Utter bollocks. (A coarse English term of extreme contempt. Bollocks = testicles)

Telling people that they are 'born in sin' is akin to presenting them with a dam great Amex account along with their birth certificate.

To accept it implies accepting that you have a bill to pay, that you have no option but to take the job that's offered, that you have to become involved in the banking system, and that no matter how much you work or pay the interest rates charged keep you at it until the day you die, and if you ever refuse to pay then the resignation fees guarantee that you will burn forever.

The whole concept of original sin is simply just one more method adopted by the priests to keep the population dependent upon them.

Utter twaddle. The whole nine yards of it.

(and as an asside - I wonder how many of you know where the term 'whole nine yards' comes from?)

#199 morganalefae

morganalefae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:07 AM

Armegedon, Thank you for enlightening me. That makes perfect sense to me the way you answered my question. I have pondered the "original sin" thing all of my life and even asked a bunch of priests/preachers about it and they all had the same response...Adam's sin is ours, and Eve was punished by God by having her birth hurt really bad....I was told this while I was in labor and I stared right back at the man telling me and said "no, it's not eve doing this, it's not sin doing this, it's the fact that something the size of a damn watermelon is coming out of someplace too small for it to fit, that's why it hurts, sin and eve have NOTHING to do with this!" He abruptly shut his mouth thank the Gods!!! LOL

You seem well versed in the scriptures, and a bit wise too. I am glad to post together with you. I study religions and religious people. I like to hear all sorts of viewpoints from different sources. So thanks!!!

Blessings,
Morgana

#200 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:14 AM

Morgana,

It's not what I want . It is what will happen in accordance to the Law , when the 'accounts' is settled and judged, as Commanded by my Father.

Reven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru