• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#221 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4251 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 08:32 AM

>My Father does not tolerate 'competition' . . . . . And , there is NO DEMOCRACY in my Fathers house.

So, there's no place for me in your Father's house either. I don't belong there.

#222 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 08:47 AM

(quote) Originally posted by Reven

Gench,

My Father does not tolerate 'competition' . But, you sure knows that. And , there is NO DEMOCRACY in my Fathers house.

Aha, so you wickans is to light the 'fires' on the righteous this time . Interesting to note that the leader of the fallen one is still stubborn and fighting his own creation. (quote)

You still don't seem to understand.

WICCA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SATANISM.

There - I used 'fundie-text' in the hope that it will get through.

#223 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2003 - 02:02 PM

Beasty, I usually just pass your posts off as the humorous nonsense that they are because I know you're just having fun in here like the rest of us. I realize you obviously don't mind embarassing yourself but when you said about Emi "He probably doesn't know the ugly side of witchraft, such as human sacrifice, usually ... christians. Their enemy." well, that was just a flat out lie. I am so disappointed in you. I have known you to spin some pretty big whoppers before but to outright lie like that, something has got to be wrong.

You wrote, and I re-quote "He probably doesn't know the ugly side of witchraft, such as human sacrifice, usually ... christians. Their enemy." Now beast, everyone know that the opposite is true. The christians killed the witches....duh!!!! Dumbarse. In fact, you are on record in here as stating that you intend to do the same. Of course, nobody takes you seriously as the "beast" is simply a cybor-character created just like Captain America or any other character in here. More than likely, you could be a paraplegic with no means of wiping your own butt, (much less go out and start murdering, excuse me, "killing" the people you say God is telling you to kill) for all we know. But that's OK. It's the net. It is a good place to present alter-egos and vent frustrations. I am just surprised to hear you blatantly lie. That is unlike you. Oh well, no harm done I guess as we all do know better. Perhaps I just feel bad for you for making yourself look stupid. I dunno.

But I do know that I really like EmoOFBrie. Welcome aboard:) I can relate to her. Don't worry girlie, we do not let beast influence our opinions of christians as a whole. He is our token religious nut. He is our "christian muhjadeen warrior." He's kinda like a cybor islamaniac terrorist nut....only a christian version. Nowbody takes his personal Jihad seriously. He's great to read sometimes. Warped as it may seem, I do find humor in his posts. But he's ours and we love him none the less.

I think much on the lines as you EmiOFBrie. When I ponder the concept of God, it is always in the Jesus/Old Testament/New Testament vein as that is how I was raised. But becoming older and wiser I have come to learn that what looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, is usually a duck. That's why I have serious doubts in terms of bible, quran, religions, etc...

Again, welcome aboard.

#224 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2003 - 02:09 PM

Gench, merry meet:D

You wrote: "You still don't seem to understand.

WICCA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SATANISM. "

I beg to differ:eek:

It is YOU who does not understand. ANYBODY who does not believe in the exact same way as beast, IS of Satan and must be killed....soon....as soon as our mystery man gets his marching orders....from God.....of course.....

Now....do you understand Gench?;)
(theme from twilight zone.....)

#225 coyote

coyote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 02:31 PM

I'm learning more about Islam than I ever needed to know.
About 80% of Islam is non Arab.
Arabs have complete control and dominion over all of Islam.
Arabs did not have a problem with Arabian Jews living in Jerusalem.
Arabs have a problem with european Jews living in Jerusalem, therefore all of Islam, whose thinking is totally controled by Arabs have a problem with European Jews living in Israel. So the problem is obviously racial rather than religious. This seems to be the obvious reason why Islam is not actually demonstrating Godly acts, or taken the exporting of terrorism very seriously. This is why people like bin laden are not turned in, even for a 25 million reward.

#226 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2003 - 02:44 PM

The stench of witchcraft... is murder.

#227 EmiOfBrie

EmiOfBrie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 03:15 PM

Hitler proclaimed himself to be Christian...The Israeli allegedly killed numerous tribes during the Exodus (read the first few books of the Bible...I did back in 7th Grade)...so Judeo-Christianity seems to carry the same "stench".

Moving out of that glass house soon, beast? You seem to be throwing a lot of stones....

#228 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2003 - 03:21 PM

Hitler was a jew...! disguised as a "christian" like all the skum that murders and poison our lives.

#229 EmiOfBrie

EmiOfBrie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:15 PM

Yes, Hitler may have been Jewish by race, but he was Christian by religion...

#230 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 01:55 AM

matai,

The choice has been yours, only yours. No-one has the right to interferre with your own decission in the matter.

You are simply place where you belong.

Rgds

Reven

#231 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:06 AM

Morgana,Emi,Gench, & Co.,

Enjoy your 'time' ...As I said, allready in the begining, "The brooms is heating up " .

Deuteronomy 5:6-7 *** No other gods ***

The first commandment concerns who we worship. The Eternal demands us to worship Him only.

Exodus 22:18 Death penalty for witches
Exodus 22:20 Destroy those who sacrifice to other gods
Exodus 23:13 Make no mention of name of other gods
Exodus 23:24 Don't serve other gods, destroy idols
Exodus 23:32-33 Don't make a covenant with idolaters
Exodus 34:14-15 ** The Eternal is jealous **
Leviticus 19:26 Don't use enchantment nor observe times
Leviticus 19:31 Don't follow familiar spirits or wizards
Leviticus 20:1-6 Seed to Molech; wizards, familiar spirits
Leviticus 20:27 Wizards, familiar spirits
Deuteronomy 6:4-5 One LORD; love Him with all your heart, soul and might
Deuteronomy 8:19-20 If you follow other gods, you will perish
Deuteronomy 10:20 Fear and serve the LORD
Deuteronomy 11:16-17 Serving other gods results in curses
Deuteronomy 12:29-32 Follow God exactly as He says; no pagan customs
Deuteronomy 13:1-18 ** Death penalty to false prophets **
Deuteronomy 17:2-7 Death penalty to false prophets
Deuteronomy 18:9-14 Divination, times, enchanter, witch, charmer, wizard, necromancer, familiar spirits
Deuteronomy 18:15-22 True and false prophets

#232 EmiOfBrie

EmiOfBrie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:25 AM

I see Reven suffers from selective amnesia.

I said I was Christian, not Wiccan....

I believe and have faith in God and Jesus....

But I also recognize that people may believe and have faith otherwise, and I don't judge them, hate them, or preach at them for it. It's not my place to do so.

Judgement is for God to decide...no one else. And I also believe that being of another religion or lack thereof may not disqualify them from Heaven.

Why? Because if God is omnibenevolent, He would not send to Hell those who have truly led good lives. Again, simple logic. Hell is reserved for those who live to cause others harm.

#233 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:35 AM

Emi,

To say one is 'Christian' is quite different tobe a loyal servant in
Father's house.

We are also not judging, we only put forward the judgements as
described by Father. If *we* judge = *we* also execute the law.
The time for this has not yet come.

God's Law defines sin, as well as the character and nature of God, which is LOVE. The essential teaching of the Bible is the two great commandments: love for God, and love for one's neighbor. These two great commandments are summaries of the Ten Commandments, which are in turn summaries of the rest of the Bible.

Most professing Christians reject the Law, which is holy, just and good (Romans 7:12).
However, the very mark, or sign, of true believers in the last days is that they keep God's Law:

Do you reject The Law, Emi ?

Rgds /Reven

#234 EmiOfBrie

EmiOfBrie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:47 AM

But the Bible was supposedly passed down from God to man...

Man still wrote the words onto paper, inspired by God or not.

How do we know that Man was not fooled by evil...or committed a sin by writing down that which God did NOT tell them. All it would have taken is for an author to unilaterally write something down for the Bible and tell the followers that "God told me this and we have to follow it." How do we know that said author wasn't fibbing?

Man is too fallable to trust with The Word.

Therefore doubt is cast into the Bible, because Man was in the equation of its creation. Also, it's been retranslated so many times that it's become the world's oldest game of "Telephone" -- you remember....the childhood game where you and your friends sat in a circle...you whispered something to the kid next to you, then he whispers to the next person in line, and by the time it gets back to you the message is totally different....

I also believe that God is too complex to put His Word into simple human words. To even insinuate that it can be is the ultimate insult to our Creator.

Therefore, in that respect, the Bible is an insult to God and all He stands for. However, there *are* still some good philosophical quotes that make sense no mater what religion or lack thereof you may belong to. But it is not an ultimate book of law. It is a philosophical guide, and nothing more.

#235 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2003 - 04:43 AM

EMI:" How do we know that Man was not fooled by evil...or committed a sin by writing down that which God did NOT tell them. All it would have taken is for an author to unilaterally write something down for the Bible and tell the followers that "God told me this and we have to follow it." How do we know that said author wasn't fibbing?"

That's easy; the bible is THE most faithfully reproduced document in existence on this planet.

#236 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 05:01 AM

Emi,

Can you repeate again what you said , "I'm Christian" ?
You might have been babtized Christian , but you sure don't belong where the Law is professed (not anymore).

Reven

#237 EmiOfBrie

EmiOfBrie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 05:21 AM

Circular logic....gotta love it.... :rolleyes:

If you have any extra-Biblical proof that ALL of the Bible is true, I'd love to hear it, but saying "The Bible is true because it says it's true" just makes no logical sense. An item cannot prove itself...sorry...doesn't work that way in the real world.

#238 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 08:45 AM

Emi,

The 'Death Sea Scrolls' confirms and 'Enoch' is as prominent as the other prophets.
-
'Circular logic' is something excisting within yourown brain. I'm
a troubleshooter in controland automation since 20 years back.
You can believe, in that profession we use 'logic' on a level , probably unknown toyou.

Reven

#239 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 11:06 AM

Reven ---

I also see the bible being used as proof of its own validity in proving the existence of 'god' as comprising pure circular logic, or if you prefer to a software analogy, a loop.

Where is the equivalent to the bootstrap program to initiate the biblical 'loop'?

And by the way - don't use the 'divine inspiration' excuse - that could be said for everything from Lord of the Rings to The Ballad of Eskimo Nell.

#240 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 11:16 AM

Gench,

And whom are you to tell me what to use /not to use ?
Probably , I'm perfectly capably to do the logical conclutions myself
(at least I tought so).

If the 'auditorium' in this place were mature enough, many,many
evidence's (enough good ones for me), could have been presented.

I prefer to be 'silent'for the time being.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru