• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#21 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 12:06 PM

Check out beast's ideas of space junk removal on his site, and the extreme sports contraption. Interesting.

#22 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 12:06 PM

Actually after seeing beast's photo I started to take his "threats" even less seriously than before. LOL! :D

#23 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 12:07 PM

Originally posted by Warlock
Actually, Gench beast is reaching a crises point with his beleif system and he wants some one to confirm it for him one way or the other, that is why he is making it easier for himself to be found.

In other words he wants some one to come looking for him.

Sounds a lot like nitemere...

#24 Psycho Thylacine

Psycho Thylacine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1501 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 12:15 PM

indeed

#25 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 12:30 PM

Originally posted by korz-coss53
A ship that ignores a light house and hits the rocks . . . . If you are walking to a cliff in the dark and do not see that and I scream repent . . .

Rock and cliff are things. Your god is supposed to be a person. Isn't it a bit contemptuous to compare person to a thing?

#26 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 12:34 PM

Originally posted by Warlock
Actually, Gench beast is reaching a crises point with his beleif system and he wants some one to confirm it for him one way or the other, that is why he is making it easier for himself to be found.

In other words he wants some one to come looking for him.

Let's just hope, that our Beastie won't be found by a swarm of incensed ragheads with
Yatagans between their teeth, and permanently shut down.

#27 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 03:21 PM

I'd like to feel sorry for the guy when that happens, but the best I could say is "He had it coming" Hate breeds more hate, violence breeds more violence...whether you believe in karma, divine retribution, or none of it, usually something like that will come back to smack you up-side the head. The way beast's acting...bound to spawn more bad things, and chances are, one of these days, they're gonna get him. Can't really sympathize, though I wish I could.

#28 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 10:35 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Outside Angel
[B]I'd like to feel sorry for the guy when that happens, but the best Icould say is "He had it coming" ..=========================================================================== He can say what ever he wants . We have freedom of speech . He can not act on hate that will be against the law and will not only face civil justice But will see God with out the blood of The Christ and be judged . If he is sinning he needs to let go of it , repent before it is too late .. WE are all sinners we all need to repent ; do not be so smug. Angel , come in from the cold . God Is GOOD!

#29 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 12:47 PM

That's me alright. Innocent and harmless looking am I. Well I am both. I have no blood on my hand, and I wouldn't hurt a fly. But don't be stupid, because I'm not stupid.

I'm not hiding. I have nothing to fear. If anyone wants to talk to me, he can. If some islamaniacs wacky wicky want to go nuts on me... they will find out something: I'm not stupid.

You like to think that I'm stupid, Hugenut and wicko, but truth is I'm a hunter, not a prey. I hunt the sick in the head, and the murderers to destroy them. You don't know about the murderer's dilemma do you?

#30 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 02:51 PM

Originally posted by beast
That's me alright. Innocent and harmless looking am I. Well I am both. I have no blood on my hand, and I wouldn't hurt a fly. But don't be stupid, because I'm not stupid.

I'm not hiding. I have nothing to fear. If anyone wants to talk to me, he can. If some islamaniacs wacky wicky want to go nuts on me... they will find out something: I'm not stupid.

You like to think that I'm stupid, Hugenut and wicko, but truth is I'm a hunter, not a prey. I hunt the sick in the head, and the murderers to destroy them. You don't know about the murderer's dilemma do you?

Actually beast I'm very glad to hear that you have no blood on your hands and wouldn't hurt a fly.

And no, I don't know the first thing about murder. Why should I?

#31 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 04:10 PM

You don't need to unless you're in law enforcement. As I am. Believe it or not, I am in law enforcement, that's my primary occupation. I wouldn't hurt a fly, because a fly wouldn't hurt me, or threaten me or attempt to take my life. But make no mistake about it, I have the duty to defend my life, and with deadly force against those who seek to kill me. If anyone tries to kill me, I will certainly kill him, without hesitation. I am a king, it is my duty to defend my life.

I pose no threat to the righteous, but to the wicked I am extremely dangerous, and they know it as well as I do. However, I come not of my own authority, but to establish the mountain of the Lord above all others, and to make all the mountains into a plain. And this is what I will do.

The Lord will put his king on his mountain, against the will of all mankind.

#32 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 04:40 PM

If some islamaniacs wacky wicky want to go nuts on me... they will find out something: I'm not stupid.

They will findy you very susceptible to conversion to Islam. You are their kind of fellow.

#33 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 04:49 PM

Sad to say you are right Mataj.

(BTW - Bloody cold here in the UK today. Clear sky bit still ice on the ground. Even our old dog just wants to sit under the central heating boiler!)

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 04:54 PM

Why do you think I can't chop fingers and legs and noses and pluck eyes and slice throats...?

You're wrong.

I'm itching to get started.... :)

#35 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 04:54 PM

I hate the scum.

#36 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 05:02 PM

Why do you think I can't chop fingers and legs and noses and pluck eyes and slice throats...?

I'm sure you can, provided that the owner of abovementioned body parts doesn't figt back.

(BTW, Gench, same here :) )

#37 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 05:42 PM

Mataj, are you homo?

#38 Sarj

Sarj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 07:37 PM

After reading this entire thread I've come to the same conclusion that I'm sure many other posters have after reading Beast's posts. Here's a guy suffering from delusions of grandeur coupled with an "avenging angel" complex. The constant references to being a king, a hunter and a destroyer God's enemies real and imagined are just plain frightening. :(

#39 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 08:12 PM

Terrifying to some...

#40 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 08:13 PM

The real question is: Did I anoint myself king?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru