• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#61 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 09:33 PM

Self belief? That looks like standard text for Atheists and Satanists. I never said I believe in myself. Such boasting clearly indicates lack of self-confidence.

If you excuse a personal question- which Christian denomination do you belong to? Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Fundamentalist... ? Just curious.

#62 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2003 - 09:43 PM

"Great Old Cthulhu "

And he will resurrect... you believe that? On what basis? first of all, when did he exist, and when did he die? And why do you believe it is true?

#63 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2003 - 09:51 PM

Chtultu is just plain old scummy witchcraft for perverts.

Well now I understand what kind of scumbag you are, you're a buttplug.

#64 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 10:09 PM

Originally posted by beast
"Great Old Cthulhu "

And he will resurrect... you believe that? On what basis? first of all, when did he exist, and when did he die? And why do you believe it is true?

Beast, I nearly wet myself from laughing so hard when I saw this post. I can't believe you took mataj seriously.

But I suppose not everyone is familiar with the works of H.P. Lovecraft....:rolleyes:

I guess literary references and jokes have the same effect on you as science....

#65 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 11:06 PM

Like you

[COLOR=firebrick]I believe that most of religions are full of them self ; snakes in the grass . Christ call them no less . . But it does some good and they, some individuals need it.

Especially children .( Sunday school and all that } . Children need the assurance that all is will and good in the world. They have time to grow up and know later the truth of the evil that there is . Church is some time a ghetto for the devil to keep Christins busy preaching to the choir so as to become self-righteous and for getting the will of God and start doing God

#66 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 11:16 PM

Originally posted by beast
"Great Old Cthulhu "

Cthulhu is hight priest of the Great Old Gods, and one of them. The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are and the Old Ones shall be. They are eternal.

A couple of billions of years ago, Cthulhu and Great Old Gods got involved in religious war with Elder Gods, and lost it. Elder Gods sealed Cthulhu in His tomb in His holy city R'lyeh, where He lies and dreams His dead dreams. Currently, R'lyeh is sunk under Pacific ocean, due to tectonic movements. It's approximate position is in S. Latitude 47

#67 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 11:32 PM

<><><><< God's book of life is a cosmic like
computer hard drive disk.

My you be written on it , so when the Universe
is re-booted you are not lost . Ask God how it can be done.

#68 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2003 - 11:42 PM

Quote"A couple of billions of years ago, Cthulhu and Great Old Gods got involved in religious war with Elder Gods, and lost it. Elder Gods sealed Cthulhu in His tomb in His holy city R'lyeh, where He lies and dreams His dead dreams. Currently, R'lyeh is sunk under Pacific ocean, due to tectonic movements. It's approximate position is in S. Latitude 47

#69 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 11:53 PM

Originally posted by mataj
Self belief? That looks like standard text for Atheists and Satanists. I never said I believe in myself. Such boasting clearly indicates lack of self-confidence.

If you excuse a personal question- which Christian denomination do you belong to? Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Fundamentalist... ? Just curious.

We live in many aspics of realities. Science call it on a physical reality as multi dimensional universe ; religion call on it as sin separating God from Man ; Heaven Earth and Hell.

And as one does not fall off the Earth when passing the physical reality of the curvature of a planets horizons and die , spiritually it is the same . Spiritual will be round also. As

#70 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 12:21 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by beast
[B]Quote"A couple of billions of years ago, Cthulhu and Great Old Gods got involved in religious war with Elder Gods, and lost it. Elder Gods sealed Cthulhu in His tomb in His holy city R'lyeh, where He lies and dreams His dead dreams. Currently, R'lyeh is sunk under Pacific ocean, due to tectonic movements. It's approximate position is in S. Latitude 47

#71 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 12:53 AM

According to the Gnostic texts Lucifer is the ruler of the EARTH! He also believes he is the sole power and does not recognize the Creator.

#72 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 03:19 AM

Hahahahahaha...! And you believe that shit! and of course, you have proof of all this, since it's been proven over and over and over again. Can you provide us with your proof. I assume naturally that it will be a lot more accurate and reliable than the bible, since you dismiss the bible as fiction.

Funny...I could say the exact same thing about Christianity. You believe that somehow this thing called God always existed, and then one day out of sheer boredom decided to make existence as we know it. So he/she/it just snapped he/she/it's fingers and everything just...appeared. And all this happened only 6000 years ago, leaving us to completely disregard the fact that there were human societies more than 6000 years back. Come on, at least his creation story is more interesting.

#73 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 08:16 AM

Laugh it up, Beastie! Comicality of my cult is just a smokescreen, protecting it from prying eyes of ever vigilant monotheists. Apparent harmlessness of Cthulhu mythos lured hundreds of thousands of young people in the realms of darkest black magic. And the only thing the righteous are doing about it, is laughing. HA! Not to be taken seriously is the best disguise imagineable. Even boasting on open forum won't unveil our dark secrets. Only a few are aware of a peril:

For example, there is now a whole line of materials based on the hellish H.P. Lovecraft Cthulhu mythos, a form of magic that we practiced in the darkest days of our satanic career - a system of magic prominently featured in THE SATANIC RITUALS by Anton LaVey! Contrary to the ramblings of D&D defenders like Michael Stackpole, the Necronomicon and the Cthulhu mythos are quite real.
http://www.chick.com/articles/frpg.asp (Examining the Issues)

#74 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 08:42 AM

Originally posted by Outside Angel
Funny...I could say the exact same thing about Christianity. You believe that somehow this thing called God always existed, and then one day out of sheer boredom decided to make existence as we know it. So he/she/it just snapped he/she/it's fingers and everything just...appeared. And all this happened only 6000 years ago, leaving us to completely disregard the fact that there were human societies more than 6000 years back. Come on, at least his creation story is more interesting.

=======If you read the first chapter of the Bible and read evolution {science } On how it all happened . You see that the two books read the same but use slightly different words. Science use the word god like Force ; the bibles reads in the beginning was the Word

#75 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 09:10 AM

The bible is no more than a hotch-potch of myths (to account for what could not be understood by primative man,) highly skewed history, some good moral instructions, and political cant.

That lot bound up with threats of things most awfull if you didn't follow the 'party line'.

To many people the idea of living in certainty is a comfort if not a necessity and the rigid constraints of the bible and the Abrehamic religions, as well as some others, provide just that, but today as knowledge and understanding develop and cultures evolve there are more and more people who see through the 'every word is true' view of the bible and instead see it for what it is. Simply a book having some worth.

The bible does have a messsage, but it's not that which most people read. The message really comes down to:-

1) don't steal
2) don't murder, or kill anything for pleasure
3) have and show respect for your neighbour and his property
4) avoid doing things that run counter to nature.

The rest is at best a limited history, padding, politics, and much is downright misleading and patently wrong.

#76 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 09:49 AM

limited history?

The number one thing the Bible reads is that God had a contract with Abraham and that the contracted was is and will be fulfilled completely . The Jewish People are a evident of that .

That is why the world hates the Jew. A strange people in a 100% pagan World and they transformed it against all odds .

How many times the world wanted to kill them as a people . From Egypt, to Babylonia to Germany and so many others { several thousand years } they were crust many times and got up as a nation .

As from 2000 yr dead as a nation they are a nation again; as from the dead nation to return to Israel and be very strong nation power. They survived because Lord God Almighty was with them to fulfill God

#77 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:26 AM

Merry meet korz-coss53!

Interesting where you write

A strange people in a 100% pagan World and they transformed it against all odds .

My understanding is that the Eqyptians under Amenemhet adopted a single god as a replacement / superior god over pantheon that had previously existed and it was this single god concept that the nomadic tribes of Israel adopted and took with them following major internal upheavals in Egypt as a result of fighting between the various religious groups, especially those who supported the single superior diety Vs those who would rather have a choice of many.

The reign of the first 12th Dynasty king, Amenemhet I, was peaceful. He established a capital near Memphis and, unlike Mentuhotep, de-emphasized Theban ties in favor of national unity. Nevertheless, the important Theban god Amon was given prominence over other deities. Amenemhet demanded loyalty from the nomes, rebuilt the bureaucracy, and educated a staff of scribes and administrators. The literature was predominantly propaganda designed to reinforce the image of the king as a "good shepherd" rather than as an inaccessible god

For the full story see http://www.osirisweb...ypt/egypt2.html

which is well worth a visit no matter what one believes.

It puts a little known slant on how and why the tribes of Israel came to leave Egypt.

And merry part ---

Roger K. aka The Gench

#78 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 11:37 AM

Mataj: "Laugh it up, Beastie! Comicality of my cult is just a smokescreen, protecting it from prying eyes of ever vigilant monotheists. Apparent harmlessness of Cthulhu mythos lured hundreds of thousands of young people in the realms of darkest black magic. And the only thing the righteous are doing about it, is laughing. HA! Not to be taken seriously is the best disguise imagineable. Even boasting on open forum won't unveil our dark secrets. Only a few are aware of a peril:"

I am well aware of the nefarious nature of your gutter dwelling sewage you call religion. And that's why I want to eradicate it completely off the face of the earth.

But first, I must gather the elect, the righteous of the earth. After I have done that, then I will clean up. First things first.

#79 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 01:50 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by beast
[B]Quote"A couple of billions of years ago, Cthulhu and Great Old Gods got involved in religious war with Elder Gods, and lost it. Elder Gods sealed Cthulhu in His tomb in His holy city R'lyeh, where He lies and dreams His dead dreams. Currently, R'lyeh is sunk under Pacific ocean, due to tectonic movements. It's approximate position is in S. Latitude 47

#80 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:01 PM

HugeNut you dogsucker.

You baggots are trying to reduce the truth to the nonsense you're farting through your empty heads, because you're all baggots and murderers.

Scum is what you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru