Photo

**I can see, the site is near 100% wickan **

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#81 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:03 PM

These morons actually believe the unbelievable, and unbelieve the true and proven. That's why they all stick to evolution like flies on shit.

#82 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4254 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:55 PM

If you are so discontent with my beliefs, why did you want to hear them in the first place? I told you in advance, that you won't like them. First, you were interrogating me, and now you are ranting, because you you don't like what you heard. That makes no sense!

#83 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 03:33 PM

Originally posted by beast
HugeNut you dogsucker.

You baggots are trying to reduce the truth to the nonsense you're farting through your empty heads, because you're all baggots and murderers.

Scum is what you are.

Thank you for your intelligent and well written response.

I was trying to tell you that mataj is just jerking your chain to make a point, but you seem to have missed it (again). Now I've gone and ruined the fun...:(

#84 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 06:52 PM

You really think I care about you or Retaj I want to know hwat he think to show others what kind of scumlicking louts support evolution and criticise the bible. All of you are the same. Scum, who believe fables and idiocies and criticise the noble because it irritates your depravations and your vices. That's why. By telling me what nonsense he believes in he shows himself to be a total edeot, wicked to the bone, with not a shred of credibility. Because what he claims to be the truth is exactly that, nonsense without a shred of credibility. And you're just like him, same camp and same argumentation.

Scum of a feather.

#85 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 06:55 PM

I've cometo the sad conclusion that despite all his proteststions and lack of knowledge Beast is no more or less than a closet homosapien.

I DEFY him to deny it.

#86 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 07:20 PM

You really think I care about you or Retaj I want to know hwat he think to show others what kind of scumlicking louts support evolution and criticise the bible. All of you are the same. Scum, who believe fables and idiocies and criticise the noble because it irritates your depravations and your vices. That's why. By telling me what nonsense he believes in he shows himself to be a total edeot, wicked to the bone, with not a shred of credibility. Because what he claims to be the truth is exactly that, nonsense without a shred of credibility. And you're just like him, same camp and same argumentation.

Scum of a feather.

You really ought to consider reducing the stress in your life. Being so easy to piss off isn't good for your health.

As for the rest of your post I'm not really sure what you are going on about.

"irritates your depravations and vices" - Putting aside for the moment your improper personification of the nouns "vices" and "depravations", I'd like to know precisely what kind of vices and depravations that people like mataj, Gench myself and others that you are so hateful about get up to.

Aside from knowing a bit about evolutionary biology, some computer science and having read some of the same horror literature I don't know much about mataj except that he/she is a Slovenian Lovecraft fan that works with genetic algorithms in computing. How that puts us in the same camp I have no idea --

What is this "camp"? What "depravations" and "vices" occur there? I realize that fundamentalists need to classify and pigeonhole everything in order to be comfortable, I'm just wondering which particular pigeonhole you think I fit in: Satanist? Atheist? Secular humanist? Dope-smoking ponytailed left-wing ACLU lawyer type? Bored housewife? What?

#87 HABIB

HABIB

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 08:15 PM

like a vegan?? I know those are some sick puppies :rolleyes: :cool: :cool:

#88 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 09:11 PM

[COLOR=firebrick]Sorry beast . Beast is a flag waver . It is not what you stand fore that is importing to him but what flag you wave . You wave a Christian flag and go kill hate your fellow down the street is o .k. with him. Just wave the flag ;

Moor important to wave the American flag than uphold the Constitution for him becomes as a child the enjoyment of the flag fascinates him . He is ruled by the lies of his emotion that fill so good

#89 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 09:25 PM

Beast needs to repent . the path that he is on is no good.

#90 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 09:35 PM

Originally posted by Gench
Merry meet korz-coss53!

Interesting where you write

My understanding is that the Eqyptians under Amenemhet adopted a single god as a replacement / superior god over pantheon that had previously existed and it was this single god concept that the nomadic tribes of Israel adopted and took with them following major internal upheavals in Egypt as a result of fighting between the various religious groups, especially those who supported the single superior diety Vs those who would rather have a choice of many.

For the full story see http://www.osirisweb...ypt/egypt2.html

which is well worth a visit no matter what one believes.

It puts a little known slant on how and why the tribes of Israel came to leave Egypt.

And merry part ---

Roger K. aka The Gench

Was not Egypt the mother of the Jewish people . Abrahams seed stayed in Egypt and a nation immerged from her .

#91 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 09:46 PM

Was not Egypt the mother of the Jewish people . Abrahams seed stayed in Egypt and a nation immerged from her .

#92 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 09:50 PM

[/SIZE]semantics ...,,,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ interesting thou but not important

#93 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:07 PM

God was with Adam , God was with Noah .God was before Abraham prepared Egypt for Josef son of Jacob seed of Abraham. And . [/COLOR]So.

#94 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:17 PM

Originally posted by Gench
Merry meet korz-coss53!

Interesting where you write

My understanding is that the Eqyptians under Amenemhet adopted a single god as a replacement / superior god over pantheon that had previously existed and it was this single god concept that the nomadic tribes of Israel adopted and took with them following major internal upheavals in Egypt as a result of fighting between the various religious groups, especially those who supported the single superior diety Vs those who would rather have a choice of many.

For the full story see http://www.osirisweb...ypt/egypt2.html

which is well worth a visit no matter what one believes.

It puts a little known slant on how and why the tribes of Israel came to leave Egypt.

And merry part ---

Roger K. aka The Gench

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.

#95 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:59 PM

All pagan gods want to be The god. The one god as pagan Cesar wants. But there is only one True God and that's IS the I AM . The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob Lord God Almighty. Called Abraham from Ur to do business with him and a contract was made

#96 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 11:07 PM

[COLOR=crimson]that

#97 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4254 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 08:01 AM

I want to know hwat he think to show others what kind of scumlicking louts . . . . By telling me what nonsense he believes in he shows himself to be a total edeot,. . ..

Yea, I knew that was the purpose of your interrogation. No matter what would I say, you would puke all over it.

I don't think everybody should believe the same things I do. Furthermore, I never spammed anyone with my beliefs. You had to ask me twice before I revealed them to you. Therefore, you have no right to criticize them.

#98 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2003 - 01:03 PM

Is that why you puke all over the real God, because of your sodomite false god?

I have every right to expose the false gods you believe in and the dirt you throw at the bible, which is the word of God, while you believe total idiocy. By telling us what nonsense you believe in, we can readily see that you have no moral ground to criticise the apostles or the bible or even christians for that matter. Because we would never drag ourselves in the gutter of your filthy religion and false spiritual knowledge that only makes you as lunatic and dangerous as the islamaniacs or other deranged bomb strapped fanatics who murder in the name of a god that doesn't exist, because the true God condemns this mental vice.

#99 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4254 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 01:23 PM

[B]Is that why you puke all over the real God, because of your sodomite false god?[B]

Uh oh... you just slandered my god, Great Old Cthulhu here. Highly unrecommendable, and most unwise. I'm sorry for you, Beast, I really am.

#100 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 02:13 PM

Forgive beast O mataj,
For he knows not what he posts.;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru