mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4253 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 03:18 PM

Originally posted by Agnostic
Forgive beast O mataj,
For he knows not what he posts.;)

I have nothing to forgive, for I bear no grudge agains Beast. On the contrary, I have a liking for him, and I am worried about him. I would gladly conjure for Beast, but I'm afraid, that Cthulhu does not respond to that very well.

#102 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 04:05 PM

Hehe I just got this visual of Cthulhu leaning over, wrapping one of those giant tentacles around beast, and popping him in his mouth like a piece of gum.:D

#103 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2003 - 06:54 PM

Chtulu doesn't exist. he is the fabrication of idolaters who use this as an excuse for murder.

That's why it's a religion for murderers, and that's why I will eradicate this disease from the face of the earth.

#104 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4253 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 07:16 PM

Originally posted by beast
That's why it's a religion for murderers, and that's why I will eradicate this disease from the face of the earth.

Yea, right. Let me know, when you are finished, OK?

#105 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 08:31 PM

Man, beast, you're gonna have one helluva time...I mean, like what, 80% of humanity is non-Christian...add to that the other 19 or so percent of Christians who believe anything other than what you say is "right"...you've gotta senselessly kill 99% of the human population. That's alotta people. Tell me, do you have a master plan? I hear biological weapons are popular these days...or maybe you'll just settle for crashing a few planes somewhere.

#106 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 11:49 PM

http://www.adherents..._Adherents.html

#107 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 11:52 PM

About 33% of the world's people are Christians, at least in name, American

missions statistician David Barrett says. The Global Evangelization
Movement said that 2,015,743,000 of the Earth's 6,091,351,000 people believe in some form of Christianity. Church members total 1.898 billion, and 1.3 billion attend services. Pentecostal and charismatic Christianity is growing fastest; 482 million belong to such

movements and 680 million can be described as "Great Commission Christians," Barrett said.

...Muslims comprise the second-largest faith group. Followers of Islam
number 1.215 billion, followed by 786 million Hindus, 362 million
Buddhists, 225 million members of tribal religions, and 102 million members
of "new religions."

...The world also has a large number of unbelievers. A total of 774 million
consider themselves "nonreligious" and 151 million say they are atheists,
Barrett said.

...A sobering statistic: It is estimated that 165,000 Christians will be
martyred for their faith in Christ this year, Barrett said.

...Large cities are key as mission fields of the future, Barrett said. An
estimated 2 billion people live in poor urban areas, 1.3 billion of them in
slums. The world has 410 cities with more than 1 million inhabitants and
4,100 with at least 100,000 residents.

http://www.religiontoday.com

#108 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 05:25 AM

To all the ones whom wonder how.....

My Father and His Angels and the full force of The house of Elders will (as before) , do the 'management' of details during the "harvest" .
Don't worry for that. The others (messengers) will bring the seeds of a new world to safety. No human being can interferre with them when they do it.

Have a great day

Reven

#109 NOTaJEW

NOTaJEW

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 08:31 AM

I usually stay away from arguing. I let gods word defend its self. I just would like to add to this some people were not ment to see or hear the word of our lord. The spiritual Blind and deaf will go to the grave in denial of Gods grace. All we can do is pray and inform them. Its up to them to make an efford to believe and have faith. Another reason argument leads no where here is some as a hobby and Belief in the devil surf this board daily to attack the true God our lord Jesus Christ. Whom know the things we say to be true but donot understand Gods saving grace and the Hope we ALL have available today for forgiveness. The majority of jews/Arabs/muslims just to name a few are all in the same boat steering away from our lord. God have mercy.Peace Brothers and God Bless.

#110 NOTaJEW

NOTaJEW

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 08:37 AM

Hello Brother ViKingRus hope you are safe!
I will continue to pray for you in your struggles.
God knows the glory your bring him in the name of his son Jesus Christ.

Peace be with you and your people.
NaJ

#111 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4253 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 09:08 AM

Yelling, as well as size and colour of your fonts, won't make your words more truthful. And neither will repetition.

#112 NOTaJEW

NOTaJEW

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 10:51 AM

Jeremiah 9:3
And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.

#113 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 08:32 PM

Originally posted by mataj
Yelling, as well as size and colour of your fonts, won't make your words more truthful. And neither will repetition.

[COLOR=tomato]O let not a Jew write as is . If you chose to understand and not be so as a beget does , you would . and not be so condeming of not a Jew . The words may be ugly to you but they are saying I love you , God love you . And so .. What wrong in being wrong in that .Even if it is wrong in your not so humble opinion.

Just because parents sometimes out of frustration invoke the booge man to keep the children in line ;so what! Don

#114 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 08:59 AM

NOTaJEW

Brother , I much thank you for your concern . I'm Ok as of now and the weight is down to the same level as when i was 17 !!

We are expandin the un derstanding in the mountains of *my* place. Several commanders is in seriouis toughts of to abandon their Marxist ways and terror sawan . Has been in talk with them and they understand that not even 100 "revolutions" with guns can improve their life.
They have seen hands-on , a way to do it and they have begun to respect our Fathers command(s).

My problem is that I'we not yet got the translation of the Commandments and some 219 community Laws translated to their native language (Ilokano).

There sure are bands out after also my life in the area but up to now my ability with the machete and nihtly patrols has kept me alife and standing strong.

Take care

Reven / VikingRus

#115 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2003 - 10:35 AM

Very good, making sure all jsutice is carried out according to the law will ensure a prosperous and stable community, where all people know right from wrong. And where all people know what to expect from the law, and from their transgressions.

#116 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 11:12 AM

And what should be the aim of Life? Life should be love, love under law

And what is law? Lest it harm none, do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

If you think about that, I mean REALLY think about it, then it's a very fine code of ethics. No threats, no promsie of vengence, just a simple directive.

#117 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2003 - 11:20 AM

The law is:

Eye for eye,
Tooth for tooth,
Bruise for bruise,
Break for break,
Life for life.

That is the law.

#118 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 01:48 PM

My understanding is that in laying down the Iron Rule there was a limit placed upon the penalty that could be imposed rather than a statement of what must be imposed. In essence it means that someone may not exceed a tooth for a tooth. there being no compunction to go that far.

In any case when JC came on the scene he restated the law with The Golden Rule and it is generally considered that 'The New Covenent' supercedes the old and so it could be said that the 'eye for an eye' is even further constrained.

But I'm willing to be corrected - after all, it's not my scene!

Who was it that pointed out that if we all lived by the Iron Rule the world would be full of blind people feeding through straws?

#119 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2003 - 02:05 PM

Certainly, mercy has it's place in the exercise of justice. The law doesn't have to be applied with full force every time. But in this age, where lawlessness is widespread, murder is everywhere, idolatry is rampant, theft is not even prosecuted. Police is absent, politicians bend to the mob, and when criminals rule the people, more mercy is not the answer.

#120 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 06:06 PM

Well, I can't really argue with you there. But I'll have to say, the world is fun. Luxorious, decadent, sensuous...I love it. Much more enjoyable than all that chastety and penance and self-denial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru