Photo

**I can see, the site is near 100% wickan **

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#121 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2003 - 07:00 PM

I'm not asking you or anyone to turn into a monk. In fact, the law is a lot more liberal than what churches make it today, they're not following the law, and make undue demands on the people. Monogamy is not the law, it is a perversion of the law. A man can have five wives if he wants to. You can marry twins if you love them both, and if they don't object. That's the law. A lot more sensual and luxurious than what arid church homosexuals make it to be. All I ask of the people is not to murder, do you object to that? No false religions, idolatry. You can study anything you want, just don't teach falsehood about God. Is that too hard? Do not steal of commit adultery. With five wives you should have enough sex not to worry about someone else's wives.

#122 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 08:42 PM

The problem with having many wives is ----

many mothers in law!

And ONE of them is enough for anyone.

#123 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 10:15 PM

Monogamy is not the law, it is a perversion of the law

Beast, you've just changed my entire oppinion about your beliefs. Polygamists unite! But seriously, I could never imagine only loving a single person in the world. So, I actually find myself agreeing with you. And no, I certainly don't think people should murder. Noone should have the right to deny another person of life. And that thing about the twins...

#124 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 01:13 AM

A prayer to my Family:

Father, I'we done as commanded. At the very least I'we tried. This is judged by the capacity of my mind. Not many issues remain.

I'we travelled the whole Earth. I'we learnt and lived with all (nearly all) tribes on your Earth.
Father, your Elders toldme WHY I had to do it and I was crying to my fate at the time. Now I do understand the wisdom of Your Council.

I will proceed and carry out the remaining deeds and shall return to Your House when it's over and Your world is clean again.

This is me, without name, and known only by
Your number(s)

Reven/VikingRus

Original posting is here:

http://pub64.ezboard...tart=61&stop=62

#125 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 02:07 PM

Originally posted by Gench
The problem with having many wives is ----

many mothers in law!

And ONE of them is enough for anyone.

Damn right! One is even too much! Jeez even one wife is enough trouble, imagine having half a dozen! No wonder OBL is so pissed off all the time.;)

#126 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 01:45 AM

Do not reject The Law (please)

A study of Biblical Law, which examines the first four books of the Bible, shows how the statutes explain and magnify the Ten Commandments.

Most professing Christians reject the Law, which is holy, just and good (Romans 7:12).
However, the very mark, or sign, of true believers in the last days is that they keep God

#127 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 09:32 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reven
[B]Do not reject The Law (please)

A study of Biblical Law, which examines the first four books of the Bible, shows how the statutes explain and magnify the Ten Commandments.

Most professing Christians reject the Law, which is holy, just and good (Romans 7:12).
However, the very mark, or sign, of true believers in the last days is that they keep God

#128 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2003 - 10:10 PM

It's not a lie, it is the truth.

The law condemns, yes, but the redeemed are free from the condemnation by being righteous. And righteousness brings forth fruits, which is love and respect and honor.

No one is to be without the law. That is lawlessness. Any man who rejects the law of Moses will be put to death without mercy (Hebrews 10-28)

any man who claims to be christian yet rejects the law is not christian, he's a tare, to be bundled with the rest of the worthless garbage and thrown in the fire.

#129 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:08 PM

I reject the law of Moses. Come and get me.

#130 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:23 PM

I don't get involved in micromanagement...

#131 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 07:58 PM

But aren't you the one who's going to cleanse all the unclean from the earth? Figure I'd be a pretty good place to start. Unless, of course, you never plan to follow through with your impossible threats...all talk, I presume.

#132 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:22 PM

All prophecy actually. Not by might, nor by power, but by the spirit. Who is this man coming out of Bozra, his robe dipped in blood: I have trodden the wine press alone, there was no one to help. I bear the responsibility alone.

If you think I'm the only one who desires justice, you're deceiving yourself. And a self deceived person is quite easy to deceive don't you think?

#133 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 05:26 AM

Outside Angel,

Your destiny is a terrible one. Better you don't think about it (yet).
You will have enough thinking when you have arrived among the spirits.

Your enemies is in the spirit-world. *They* sure will fullfill your wish.

rgds

Reven/VikingRus

#134 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 03:29 PM

Ha! You think I don't know my own fate? If Heaven and Hell exist, I'm sure I'm going to Hell. It was never a choice I got to make, simply the way things will be. I accept it, and so I do not fear it. Resign me to an eternity of pain and war on Heaven...there is no other way for me to take.

#135 Guest_Meign_*

Guest_Meign_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2003 - 04:52 PM

Haha, you said wickan.

Too bad no one in the world follows a religion such as wicka, because that would be awfully close to wicca. Or --wiccan--.

#136 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 10:24 PM

Originally posted by Outside Angel
But aren't you the one who's going to cleanse all the unclean from the earth? Figure I'd be a pretty good place to start. Unless, of course, you never plan to follow through with your impossible threats...all talk, I presume.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Angel out side.
Why do you want to provoke an idiot.? You believe that he is ; so that you can judge Christions by guilt of association ? You have to much fun with him. He is a nuts and you know it. He make you fell good or something. Holy and righteous, what? Turn him off. I Did.

#137 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 10:32 PM

I dunno...I could always use a laugh. And he does provide quite the comic value.

#138 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 11:01 PM

Outside Angel

I read in the news paper that in Afghanistan a young Talaban student warrior jumped in to the lions pit in the Kabul Zoo and taunted the Old and very hungry Lion there. The lion killed & ate him. His brother than ran home and got a hand grenade and throw it at the lion. The lion survived . Died of old age a year or so ago.. (That was as Americans entered the Country .) Are you doing that also but with crocodiles in the mind

#139 Psycho Thylacine

Psycho Thylacine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1501 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 09:05 AM

"Why don't we just ask Bazoozoo for a ride over the plains of Jezreel to the Valley of Qishon and "do lunch??" "

Actually, dv, the correct name is not Bazoozoo but Pazuzu

NO! NO! NO!

STOP!

I WONT LET YOU

I WO

#140 Psycho Thylacine

Psycho Thylacine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1501 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 09:09 AM

Uh excuse me, this is some one else here.

I have just logged on under my roommates nick.

Can any one tell me why he just jumped out the window?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru