Theme© by Fisana

Photo

This is a RELEVANT poll re UN

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Should the US get booted from the UN? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the US get booted from the UN?

1. Yes (17 votes [62.96%])

Percentage of vote: 62.96%

2. No (10 votes [37.04%])

Percentage of vote: 37.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 04:18 PM

Should the US be kicked out of the UN for obstructing world justice, illegal international adventures, and fomenting wars of aggression?

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2003 - 04:20 PM

lol

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2003 - 04:39 PM

You should be called copycat...........
LMAO

#4 Randyusasc

Randyusasc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 05:21 PM

You need to see your doctor firecat.......... i think your hormones are out of wack!

LAMO LAMO LAMO!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 05:30 PM

I finally figured out what the root problem of Randy is... the drinking, mindless posting, and other stuff are just SYMPTOMS of the REAL PROBLEM:

"LAMO LAMO LAMO!!!!!!!!!!

He's LAME! I suppose we should all feel sorry for him.

LMAO!!!!

Firecat
Editor, www.StopDubya.com

#6 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 05:38 PM

Actually, recon, I posted a similar question days ago in regards to the impending illegal attack on a sovereign nation.

Pay attention, we are having a quiz later. You may sit down.

Firecat
Editor, www.StopDubya.com

#7 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 08:50 PM

Looks like 2 out of 3 think the US should get our arse kicked out of the UN.

Seems reasonable to me; if your country is run by imperialist warpigs why should you care about a membership in an organization dedicated to world peace?

#8 FOMALHAUT

FOMALHAUT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 11:03 PM

helen bashford : If you had to give your honest opinion who would you say was causing more damage to this world President Bush or Saddam Hussain?

Tony Benn : Anyone who challenges the charter of the United Nations is a threat to peace and we must make it work for our children and grandchildren

http://www.channel4...._Tony_Benn.html

#9 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11889 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 10:08 AM

I believe if we are complaining that the USA is not being democratic by refusing to debate then it would be hypocrisy to kick them out.

No, I want them in, very much so, paying what they owe, but following a line of equalitarian discussion.

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2003 - 10:21 AM

As an American, I could care less if the UN kicked us out... What would they do? Pass a resolution? HAH! Iraq has had 17 resolutions? Wow, another League of Nations! All talk and no balls!

#11 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 08:53 PM

YES !

#12 prodevelop

prodevelop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:25 PM

The US should kick the UN out of the US. Hey, when Lybia chairs the Human Rights Commission and the totalitarians are given power -- even symbolic power -- to make decisions for a free people...they need to go. What a waste of prime NY real estate...The government could sell that land to help pay for overthrowing the next totalitarian government in the Arab world. We should only be members of international bodies composed of free nations...since we don't value in the least the perspectives of totalitarians and their sychophants. The UN should move to the Sudan, where it can view massacres up close -- for which it will do nothing about -- or the Congo or Iran or N. Korea or Kosovo. Of course, since the UN is a useless debating club of tyrants and cowards...France is a logical relocation choice. At any rate, if America wants to converse with moral midgets, pathetic ideologues or men of inaction -- we still know the numbers for Chirac, Schroeder and the Arab League.

#13 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:47 PM

The US should kick the UN out of the US. Hey, when Lybia chairs the Human Rights Commission and the totalitarians are given power -- even symbolic power -- to make decisions for a free people...they need to go. What a waste of prime NY real estate...The government could sell that land to help pay for overthrowing the next totalitarian government in the Arab world. We should only be members of international bodies composed of free nations...since we don't value in the least the perspectives of totalitarians and their sychophants. The UN should move to the Sudan, where it can view massacres up close -- for which it will do nothing about -- or the Congo or Iran or N. Korea or Kosovo. Of course, since the UN is a useless debating club of tyrants and cowards...France is a logical relocation choice. At any rate, if America wants to converse with moral midgets, pathetic ideologues or men of inaction -- we still know the numbers for Chirac, Schroeder and the Arab League.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Il est vraiment , il est vraiment , il est vraiment formidable .....................tatalatata.........
:P :D :D :D

#14 prodevelop

prodevelop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:55 PM

"Should the US be kicked out of the UN for obstructing world justice, "

The UN hasn't a clue about world justice. Ask someone from Kosovo, a Christian in Sudan or Saudi Arabia, democratic advocates in Iran or Syria, Shiites and Kurds in Iraq...etc, etc, etc...

"illegal international adventures,"

Legal or illegal (according to the international totalitarian sychophants), when it comes to making our kids safe from terrorists and the totalitarians that spawn them -- we will do what is necessary. You'd understand this if you cared about the children in the Arab world and your own children...But alas, you only care about your pathetic anti-American identity.

" and fomenting wars of aggression?"

All wars involve -- as a minimum -- aggression. Were not familiar with wars of passivity. I suppose your referring to the French when they go to war with the Germans. We don't spend much time studying that technique since Americans have a strange belief that wars should be won.

#15 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:58 PM

With a speech like that you are going nowhere !
:rolleyes:
Sorry!
:P

#16 ahmad

ahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 10:00 PM

The relevancy of the question is that the United Nations would be irrelevant if the United States did not participate. I don't think "expulsion" will be on the agenda any time soon.
The United Nations exists at the pleasure of the sovereign nations who are members. The benefit of billions of dollars in aid go to those nations which are consistently on the dole. Although the United States has not paid its dues, it contributes the major portion of funds going to these other "sovereign" nations.
Should the United States choose to leave the United Nations, the organization would fall apart at the seams and be relegated to the trash bin of history. And I don't see the French or the Germans picking up the load, do you? In fact, given the state of their economies, France and Germany will also be on the dole before too long.

So the real question here is: How IRRELEVANT do you want the United Nations to be?

#17 usa_collapsing.

usa_collapsing.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 11:09 AM

The UN should be dissolved ASAP, and then the rest of the world should form a new United Nations keeping the US OUT.

#18 Gaddock

Gaddock

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2960 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 01:15 PM

Baghdad Bill (Firecat),

Writes ......"Looks like 2 out of 3 think the US should get our arse kicked out of the UN."

Quite a victory for you on this BB eyyy Baghdad Bill.

"Seems reasonable to me; if your country is run by imperialist warpigs why should you care about a membership in an organization dedicated to world peace?"

Lets put you in perspective Billy:

First, you are an American as well (it kills me to say that). You have chosen to hate your people and slander our troops on an international BB during War Time.
BURN ANY FLAGS LATELY???? Doesn't do much for your credibility, or shall we say, lack of.

Second, you prance around this BB spreading you anti American hatred and LIES LIES LIES with reckless abandon.

Third, you voted for NADER in the last election. YOUR VOTE WAS WORTH 500 Bush votes you idiot. Pat yourself on the back and wipe your nose.

I think everybody is sick of you whining like a simpering vagina.

4 more years ...... HO HO HO

OH Yeah VOTE GREEN

HO HO HO

#19 prodevelop

prodevelop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 01:42 PM

If the UN were more irrelevant than it is today...we'd have to change its name to FRANCE!

#20 ahmad

ahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 02:00 PM

Pro - that was a good one. Thanks for the chuckle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru