Financial Armageddon LARGEST ECONOMIC ATTACK in History UNDERWAY, oil price below $40
Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:11 PM
The largest economic attack ever (measured in both costs per day and in total costs so far) is underway. In fact this attack is nothing but Financial Armageddon.
The attackers: illuminati.
The attacked: Russia.
What made the attack possible
Systemic collapse causes an abrupt and drastic drop of demand.
The result is that maximum possible output of most non-renewable resources, in particular oil, is again higher than demand.
The difference to the "good old days", before the explosion of the exponential curve, is the reason WHY the shelves are packed. (1)
How is the attack executed and what is the cover-up used
To launch Financial Armageddon, the arab agents are used to ensure MAXIMAL output, selling oil way below production costs. (2)
The "OPEC will reduce output" and "BIG OIL Record Profits" announcements are used to cover-up the attack. (3)
(1) PACKED shelves, $50 oil shortly before the END - HORRIBLE TRUTH, revealed worldwide first
(2) Today, with oil falling below $40, the Illuminati are losing almost a BILLION dollars a day.
Example: a barrel of North Sea oil has average production costs of $135!
This is pushing to the UTTER LIMITS a tactic that was explained long ago first and so far ONLY by ET Prophet.
(3) Financial Armageddon, the economic version of the illuminati military strategy, the full scale nuclear attack against Russia, where the cover-up, the ABM Hoax, is as grotesque.
Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:45 PM
Today, with oil falling below $40, the Illuminati are losing almost a BILLION dollars a day.
Bush: GM and Chrysler Will Get $17.4 Billion in U.S. Loans to Survive
Bush Bailout Billions (1) vs the REAL Billions Used to Survive NOW (2)
(2) see quote
Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:57 PM
1. Systemic collapse arrived weeks earlier (2) than expected in script. Selling president Hillary Clinton while being able to control the riots became an impossible task.
(1) The script as planned:
(2) End Times Christmas, from first to last:
1914 trenches to Detroit 2008: the lights went out to be never ...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users