Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Poll!! Is The United States Acting Responsibly In This Global Community

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: IS THE UNITED STATES ACTING RESPONSIBLY IN THIS GLOBAL COMMUNITY (0 member(s) have cast votes)

IS THE UNITED STATES ACTING RESPONSIBLY IN THIS GLOBAL COMMUNITY

1. yes in pursuing a regime change in iraq (18 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

2. no in pursuing a regime change in iraq (16 votes [11.85%])

Percentage of vote: 11.85%

3. yes in the evidence that it gave the united nations (9 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

4. no in the evidence that it gave the united nations (23 votes [17.04%])

Percentage of vote: 17.04%

5. yes the posturing of american troops on foreign soil (10 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

6. no the posturing of american troops on foreign soil (20 votes [14.81%])

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

7. yes this current presidential administration acting responsible (9 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

8. no this current presidential administration acting responsible (30 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 05:01 PM

after reading different threads and topics i felt like this should be placed in a poll to see the climate of this united states influence on this global community. so i would like to see your votes and hear your input on why you voted this way. as you all know that a pole is just that and what ever your imput is i hope it will be constructive and to the subject matter.

#2 Tokyoman

Tokyoman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 06:03 PM

I disagree with American troops being based in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, because it offends Muslims, supports a repressive regime and ultimately endangers the American people. This in turn has a ripple effect on global security.

Also some statements from the Bush admin. have been diplomatically clumsy and provocative and have raised tensions rather than contributed to solutions.

#3 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 06:33 PM

thank-you tokyoman for your reply and of course your wright this current united states administration when it came in power after by an illegal election did posture by naming names of countries that didn't agree with this current administration position on world peace.

as for posting troops near the iraqi border i think this current united states adminstration is looking for a first shot incidentto start the invasion of iraq in a illegal fashion. so yes the united states troops who are on the front lines are at risk because of this posturing in both countries kuwait and SAUDI ARABIA. so old practices never changed like the bombing of pearl harbor when american intel knew in advance about the attack of pearl harbor but kept the president of the united states in the dark so we can enter this global war.

#4 Panzer

Panzer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 07:40 PM

There has already been first shots, at airplanes and a few have been shotdown. I think unarmed though, but still.

#5 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 08:15 PM

Originally posted by Panzer
There has already been first shots, at airplanes and a few have been shot-down. I think unarmed though, but still.

sure there have been those incidents but i think a large scale first shot incident is what current united states president george w.{lies, red-rick and warmonger}B U S H.....JR. is looking for. so now the delusional united states president is sitting somewhere in america please and pleasuring himself on the strife his presidential administration has caused in todays global community.

{nitemere edited this post because it was to derogatory against the current sitting united states president}

#6 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 08:32 PM

Originally posted by Drizzay
You seem so much more.....how you say....LESS CRAZY!

i had to defend myself from personal attacks like this from "Hogunaut" Drizzay and of course the monitor Adrian who answered hogmans gripe did not review the whole case and gave an undecided replay.

as for pulling out of the middle east i'm all for it and give the regional control over to those nations. i also believe that the united nations should sanction the united states for being overbearing in this case against a working leadership in iraq.

#7 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 11:16 PM

I am with Tokyoman here. I think the muslim fundamentalist threat to world would be diminished quite a bit if the americans packed up their forward bases and go home.

But have you noticed some recent best friends are a lot worse than Saddam?

Before it was always the US government did this or that, Now that americans are coming in support of what the US government does, I am beginning to dislike americans. They are hypocritical warmongers to the core and everything I have read seem to just come alive as being true.

No amount of propaganda can hide that fact.

#8 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 09:05 AM

lets say 20 years ago there was a treaty was drawn up that was in the best interests of the united states. the subject matter was a defense program that gave certain countries protection under the command and control of our military structure with a whole lot of protection for israel. now certain wildcatter oil deposits that are under the control of highly regarded united states citizens is owned by these certain people were taken into effect that used the same resources of the united states military and also terrorist factions to protect these interests. now certain countries did not sign this proposal such as iran, afghanistan and libya. now before afghanistan decided to not to sign that program some of these texas wildcatters modernized the afghanistan refineries because eventually the afghanistan owners would be forced out of ownership of these refineries and certain american parties would gain control of that area. there were also concerns in the south american country which has a working oil field plus an illegal cocaine american backed interests.

so now during the president george w.{lies and red rick}B U S H....JR. is using his presidency to call up some old markers that required a certain kind of finesse such as the terrorist attack of SEPTEMBER 11,2001 which included some other attacks but in this current american presidential administration that certain united states controlled attack was to get the very ball rolling against those controlling regional interests that work that afghanistan refinery area.

now my point is that should the president of the united states george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. use his presidential powers to inforce with the united states military certain aspects of this illeagal defence program that protects a chosen few and rob a country's control of their very own oil resources and put the arm forces of the united states in harms way. so this is reasons why i posted this pole to see if there is a real justification in this presidential administration for using that red-rick to upset the global community we all have to survive in.

#9 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 05:31 AM

i guess that the current world veiw does.t require a post of this nature so good luck and good nite.

#10 Guest_wgh_*

Guest_wgh_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 07:24 AM

Today we shall protest against Bush and Powell in every part of the world. Even we all know that there is only a 5% chance to avoid war. America can make peace, not war, only if they are consistent in support for democracy. There want be a second Hitler in Germany. We learnt our lesson. The foreign policy of supporting "our" dictators against "their" dictators has been a failure. Saddam H. is in power today because the U.S. government once supporterd him, just as it once supported Bin Laden. It is time instead to consistently support democracy. Bush got one more chance to avoid being compared in History with Hitler.

#11 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 01:48 PM

thank-you "wgh" for your reply and your wright about current united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. we don't need this kind of hypocrisy in office today because of his personal highly regarded friends that have this current united states president george w.{lies and hype}B U S H....JR. *ssf*ck and bridled in guiding his foreign polices in this case protecting foreign oil interests with the united states military might and robbing countries like iraq and afghanistan of these resources by staging incidents like the united states controlled terrorist attack of SEPTEMBER 11,2001.

your also wright in stating that the united states created and supported OBL and still is supporting him today. as for the power change in IRAQ that this presidential administration supports is an illegal action and should not be supported today in this global community. sure saddam hussein should step down from office but he should do it as his very own choosing with the assurances that his country will be not only ruled in a proper fashion but protected fully by the united nations with the exclusion of the united states and great britain who want to pilfer IRAQ crude oil supply.

SURE YOU MIGHT THINK CURRENT UNITED STATES GEORGE W.{LIES AND RED-RICK}B U S H....JR. GOT ONE MORE CHANCE IN PROVING THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO BE A MODERN DAY HITLER BUT PERSONALLY KNOWING HIS PERSONAL BACKGROUND THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED AN OPTION.

of course i want to be wrong about this because i got to find out about his {B U S H....JR} true nature but personally knowing what kind of background his mother supports. well you know how momma-boys act that are not properly weaned, plus you got this to consider B U S H....JR sat on the board of directors that was burning the auto city of detroit, michigan the movie that brandon lee started in but didn't complete called "CROW" was actually a true story. his personal friends broke off of the K.K.K. and got into the global distribution of illegal drugs even they still keep the K.K.K. white robes souvenirs. some of these friends of B U S H....JR. and his mother hold key positions in the government and with the use of deadly force keep their personal agenda well checked. so you see that the united states is not a complete democracy but is a puppet society controlled by a shadow government built on lies, murders and all kinds of fraud.

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2003 - 12:58 AM

WHEN THE WIND IS BLOWING THE RIGHT WAY, THAT IS, AWAY FROM OUR POSITIONS IN THE FIELD. THIS WAY THE POISON GAS WILL GO BACK IN THE FACE OF THE ENEMY. THEN SADDAM AND HIS MAFIA LIKE MONSTERS WILL GET A WHIFF OF THEIR OWN
HORROR................. RUSSIA A SLAVE REPUBLIC WITH DICTATOR AFTER DICTATOR, 70 YEARS OF POVERTY.
NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN THEY ARE SO SELF RIGHTIOUS SO PIOUS,SO ANTI WAR. A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO PUTIN SWORE HE WOULD LIKE TO SHOVE CHECHEN SCUMS HEADS DOWN THE TOILET BOWL....
AS FOR GERMANY!!!!!!!!!WHAT A PEACE LOVING NATION HISTORICALLY------ ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THE SWEET SOFT
LOVING PEOPLE OF MUNCHEN...
FRANCE------ANOTHER TRUE ALLY OF THE U S A----ANYMORE PALS LIKE THE FRENCH AND WE WON T NEED ANYMORE FOES.
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT

THE WORLD AGAINST THE ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLES OF THE WORLD....... THE GOOD OLE U S A THE U K THE AUSSIES ALWAYS AT OUR SIDE......
ALL YOU PROTESTERS MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A WHIFF OF IRAQI GAS LIKE THEY GAVE TO THE KURDS BY THE THOUSANDS,
THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE CLEARER HEADS ABOUT THE BASTARDS..

GIJOE

#13 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:21 PM

well GI JOE thank-you for that reply i knows you support the illegal war in iraq and want to remove the leader in that country in an illegal and public manor but i really can't agree with that because of the fashion it is being done in the united states. a more plausible action with regional concerns might be implemented but as long as the united states has it's nose in this area it will suffer the lost of respect this country called the united states of america has gained over the years because of an illegal presidential administration ran by currently be george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. AND SOME CRONY FRIENDS OF HIS.

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2003 - 06:32 PM

YES YES YES YES YES I DO SUPPORT THE REMOVAL OF
SADDAM THE SADIST.
AND WHO GIVE A GOOD $--T if the world loves us or not but i
promise you this nitemere they will ''RESPECT'' us..
and i d rather be respected then loved any day..

GIJOE

#15 RedCoat

RedCoat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 07:05 PM

Spoken like a good little Nazi...

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

#16 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 07:33 PM

well just think about this is this proposed war in iraq for the good of this region or to fill the pockets of a few chosen people who wildcat {meaning in the theft of overseas oil reserves} in the overseas production of oil.

so greed comes in all shapes, colors, sizes, forms, illegal transactions and of course in this case the united states presidency which haver many illegal transactions to support.

#17 Prolefeed

Prolefeed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:25 PM

Good poll idea.

I voted yes,no,no,no.

Bush and his crew are the whole problem in this. If this thing was being pursued through a more internationalist and politically savvy Whitehouse (even Clinton would do) I reckon they would have the UN on side by now or figured out something. The fact is the whole world believes that Bush & co. are a bunch of crooks. No matter how they try to polish up their image they simply are NOT CREDIBLE to people who observe them from outside of the USA.

What does this mean? It means that even if the Bush crew ARE on the level and doing it for the right reasons, people will never believe them - they just look too much like a bunch of spoilt rich elite plutocratic powerhungry white racist self-righteous bullying hypocritical lying scum.

x

#18 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:38 PM

thankyou for what you said Prolefeed and no disagreement here but you got to remember this corruption is part of this current presidental adminstrations game plan not the secerty of this global community which the united nations is there to inforce. so this is what i'm disagreeing on and i'm also pointing personally known facts that is behind these actions of this current presidential adminstration.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :kowt: :kowt: :kowt: :kowt:

#19 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 March 2003 - 07:17 PM

WELL THIS POLE IS NOT CLOSED NOW but who cares this current sitting presidential administration is in the wrong for the american troop build up on foreign soil and they just got kicked out of turkey because of the turkish government is tired of united states crap.

#20 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 07:20 PM

HEY THIS PRESIDENTIAL UNITED STATES ADMINSTRATION IS WAY OUT OF LINE SO PEOPLE LETS SEE SOME VOTES AND ON SUBJECT COMMENTS PLEASE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru