Theme© by Fisana

Photo

OH, oh... Blix report says nothing found.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 06:22 PM

No nuclear program, either.

What oh what are the poor widdle warpiggies going to do if they don't get a chance to kill some nasty Iraqis?

I'll tell you. They'll take it out on their wives and kids. They'll be even MORE of an arsehole at work. Road rage will abound.

They need an outlet, and praying to their tin god doesn't get it done.

LMAO!

Firecat
Editor, www.StopDubya.com

#2 Randyusasc

Randyusasc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 08:22 PM

I think Blix said that Iraq is not cooperating with th Un. He said that they have not shown where the 100 TONS of chemical weapons have gone. Your statement is FALSE like you!

lamo WHAT A DUMB A** YOU ARE!

#3 RedCoat

RedCoat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 08:35 PM

What Blix has said is that there is no need for war. Bad luck - no arab children to murder. Now run outside and play with GI Joe like a good little boy, won't you?

Of course you won't. You want blood, and the fact that nation after nation, report after report tells anyone who reads, listens and thinks that the war is not needed, you still want to kill.

Perhaps you need to see charred bodies to feel like a man? Perhaps you are so insecure in your life that you cannot stand the idea of someone else being right?

#4 Randyusasc

Randyusasc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 08:44 PM

Ok answer this where are all the chemical weapons the un found last time? I guess they lost them! Why does the leader pay terrorists familys $$$$$$$$ when they blow themselves up and kill innocent people?

#5 RedCoat

RedCoat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 10:20 PM

I don't know. Do you? If you do you could save the UN a lot of time looking for them, becase they don't seem to be there. Perhaps he has sold them to Cuba?

Your last question has no relation to any argument for war. US funds have supported IRA terrorist families for years, but Britain has yet to launch an attack on the USA. I guess it all depends on who, in your own personal view, is the terrorist. I doubt that Saddam would be thinking of the same people as you.

#6 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 14 February 2003 - 10:42 PM

Randy, what you THINK Blix said is of no interest to anyone.

His report was positive, upbeat, and it knocked the teeth out of both his last report and Powell's LIE-FEST.

Of course, there are enough facts about what is and what is not going on in Iraq to totally dissuade a reasonable man from the idea of attacking Iraq.

But who ever accused Dubya or YOU of being reasonable?

LAMO LAMO LAMO LAMO!!!

<chuckle, chuckle>

Firecat

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 02:10 AM

Originally posted by Firecat
Randy, what you THINK Blix said is of no interest to anyone.

His report was positive, upbeat, and it knocked the teeth out of both his last report and Powell's LIE-FEST.

Exactly :)
I thought Powell was ok but since several weeks he is acting like Bush (= like a dummy).
http://www.guardian....4606031,00.html
http://www.cnn.com/2...y.UN/index.html
http://www.news.com....675%5E2,00.html

It was a nightmare for Powell!
http://www.guardian....,896139,00.html

The French and Russian foreign ministers were given rare applause in the council chamber yesterday when they demanded more time for inspections, in striking contrast to the stony silence that greeted hoarse and irritable insistence that time had run out from Colin Powell, the US secretary of state.

#8 RedCoat

RedCoat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 10:11 AM

Sorry, Choppy, playtime is over.

The rest of the world has seen straight through your Cold War style propaganda.

Before long Blair will be forced to pull Britain out of your imperial war. Many MPs here are getting very annoyed with the fact that our own government has been kept in the dark by the PM and not allowed debate on the case for War.

"The times they are a changin'"

#9 Guest_Tuisto09_*

Guest_Tuisto09_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2003 - 05:44 PM

Yeah, it's funny how the us gov. wasn't "jumping up and down" when Saddam was using chemical weapons against the Iranians and the Kurds, (weapons the us gov. supplied by the way), but as soon as he invades oil rich Kuwait <oh gasp>, he suddenly becomes the big Satan of the world. Of course the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan used to be allies of the us, but then we all know how that story ends, don't we?

And now since they can't prove that Saddam has wmd, they make feeble attempts to link him to al-queda, and ubl. Very sad indeed.

#10 LTJorge

LTJorge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 08:26 PM

Alliances change. People you once called friends can become your enemies, and vice verca. ala England, Germany, Japan... etc.

So what.

I don't fully agree either, that the US has made a very good case for war, but I do believe that it is going to have to be the solution to the problem.

All bullshit aside, who here doesn't believe that Saddam has illegal weapons? The UN gave him 3 months to rid himself of the same weapons in 1991. 11 1/2 years later he hasn't given any proof that he has gotten rid of them.

The only reason that UN inspectors are getting the little cooperation they are, is that Saddam has US and UK rifles pointed at his little mustached face.

How long can he play this out? A long time. Time enough for one of those radicals we've been hearing about to get a couple of those weapons Saddam doesn't have and set it off in a major city.

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2003 - 06:37 AM

BLIX FINDS NOTHING------SO LETS DO NOTHING--
NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN SAID ''PEACE IN OUR TIME''
THATS WHAT ANOTHER GERMAN TOLD HIM, AND HE TOLD HIS ENTIRE NATION TO BELIVE THE MAN NAMED ADOLPH HITLER..

AS FAR AS WE AMERICANS ARE CONCERNED STEVIE WONDER
AND HELEN KELLER WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER CHANCE TO FIND ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION IN THE IRAQI
NATION OF CLEVER DECEPTION..............

NEVERTHELESS SADDAM LEAVES THE PLANET SOON
AND SO DO MOST OF HIS CRONIES LIKE IT OR NOT.
YOU CAN MEOW ALL YOU WANT ''PUSSYCAT''
BUT IT S GONNA HAPPEN AND YOUR WHISKERS WILL GET SINGED IN THE PROCESS TO BAD PUSSYCAT GO EAT YOUR MOUSE AND GIVE US ALL A BREAK GIJOE

#12 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 07:13 PM

Originally posted by Randyusasc
Ok answer this where are all the chemical weapons the un found last time? I guess they lost them! Why does the leader pay terrorists familys $$$$$$$$ when they blow themselves up and kill innocent people?

Hey you got any indian killers in your family? You seem the type.

Its your right to kill and steal their stuff aint it? Kinda like god told you to do it.

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:18 AM

Soon we play cowboys and Iraqi s. One more small note small mind, my family arrived in the U S A in the late 1800s, by then most of indian wars were over and done. As an American i am not proud of what happened to the American Indians. And as for my G O D. My lord says do not kill do not maim do not subject to torture do not enslave a nation...... And if you don t know who i am talking about we ll have to think of you as
''tiny mind''

GIJOE

#14 Guest_phantom_*

Guest_phantom_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:37 AM

The mission of the U.N. inspection team was NOT

#15 Guest_phantom_*

Guest_phantom_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:44 AM

The mission of the U.N. inspection team was NOT to find weapons, but to VERIFY that their WMDs had been destroyed, to include THOUSANDS of pounds of VX, Sarin, Somen and large quantities of weaponized bioweapons to include anthrax and bottulinum. Of course, we know that FIRECAT and friends are not concerned with that! They approve, even encourage, rogue regimes to stockpile WMDs so that a war with the United States will be guaranteed to be extremely lethal. They love it - fits right in with their agenda - "Down the with U.S. - any way we can do it".
We don't see demonstrators around the world protesting tongues being cut out, torture of unimaginable horror, lives continually under threat by Saddam. For some reason, their "human rights agenda" mysteriously disappears when other more pressing agendas are at stake!
Their transparency is only surpassed by their stupidity and ignorance. Think we ought to make room at "Gitmo" for these guys? Should we take a poll?

#16 American Pikle

American Pikle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 01:36 AM

Still nothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru