30 replies to this topic

#1 thepresident

thepresident

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4554 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:42 PM

New Torture Photo Shows Prisoner's Testicles Being Crushed

Note: Top counter-terrorism experts say that releasing the torture photos will NOT harm U.S. national security, but that detaining prisoners indefinitely without trial WILL.

Warning! Extremely graphic and disturbing image. Not suitable for children or work!

The website entitled Votestrike.ning.com has uploaded a number of photos purporting to be torture photos, including this photo (image number 58 in the series):

Posted Image

I cannot yet authenticate this picture as being from a U.S. military prison. I have written to the votestrike website owner, Chris Rice, and am awaiting authentication. Rice is a frequent contributor at OpEdNews, which is a website I respect. I will remove this post if this ends up being a misrepresentation by Rice.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/AFloum/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

#2 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

Yes americans are damaged goods very rapidly are reaching the no return point in humanity. But they seem to really love it that are so hated globally so I guess may be they al ready passed the point and not reaching it.

#3 TennesseeRebel

TennesseeRebel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:42 PM

The vast majority of Americans, if they really knew what was going on, would be aghast at those photos.

But when the jews own and operate all of the major news corporations, how will they know?

#4 Owl

Owl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5994 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

The vast majority of Americans, if they really knew what was going on, would be aghast at those photos.

But when the jews own and operate all of the major news corporations, how will they know?

The internet is so previlent today that everyone pretty much knows lots of people who go online, even if they themselves dont.

Most who dont know the real story today I figure dont know it by choice

#5 mechanic

mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12485 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

Picture mustve been taken here in mexico. thats how we treat crabs.
you squeeze your balls untill all crabs jump out.

#6 Vietnam_Rus

Vietnam_Rus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:41 AM

Yanks are not Human. Yanks are Evil.
Lucifer's worshippers.

How All days and Nights Yanks claims Human Rights?

Picture of American GI's using water torture to extract information from a Communist soldier

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pic of American M16 rifle being held against a civilian woman's head.
Posted Image

Picture of American soldier smirking at the remains of a VC soldier blown apart by a grenade.
Posted Image

Image of American Army grunt committing war crimes in Vietnam.
Posted Image

Pictures of Dummy portraying Northern POW.
Posted Image

Picture of American armored fighting vehicle dragging men to their death. Remember Somalia when America claimed the moral high ground when war lords drug US pilots around the capital. Are there any differences in the USA and the worst of all tyrants?
Posted Image

Picture of Agent Orange or Dioxin kills and is one of America's WMD Weapon of Mass Destruction.
Posted Image

Image of America's aircraft spraying Agent Orange Dioxin on civilian villages in Vietnam.
Posted Image

Drums of chemical WMD being pumped into the bellies of aircraft for spraying on the Vietnamese land and its people..
Posted Image

Image of "The Giant Purple People Eater" - Agent Orange used by American combat troops.
Posted Image

Picture of crippled and deformed victim of Agent Orange defoliant chemical attacks of US WMD.
Posted Image

Photo of innocent Vietnamese children who were often the victims of Agent Orange Defoliant Dioxin.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Picture of still born kids resulting from the horrific Agent Orange.
Posted Image

#7 thepresident

thepresident

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4554 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:45 AM

Lucifer's worshippers.

Picture of American GI's using water torture to extract information from a Communist soldier

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Picture of American soldier smirking at the remains of a VC soldier blown apart by a grenade.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Picture of American armored fighting vehicle dragging men to their death. Remember Somalia when America claimed the moral high ground when war lords drug US pilots around the capital. Are there any differences in the USA and the worst of all tyrants?
Posted Image

Picture of Agent Orange or Dioxin kills and is one of America's WMD Weapon of Mass Destruction.
Posted Image

Image of America's aircraft spraying Agent Orange Dioxin on civilian villages in Vietnam.
Posted Image

Drums of chemical WMD being pumped into the bellies of aircraft for spraying on the Vietnamese land and its people..
Posted Image

Image of "The Giant Purple People Eater" - Agent Orange used by American combat troops.
Posted Image

Picture of crippled and deformed victim of Agent Orange defoliant chemical attacks of US WMD.
Posted Image

Photo of innocent Vietnamese children who were often the victims of Agent Orange Defoliant Dioxin.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Horrible

#8 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:08 AM

What can one say? There are no words.

#9 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:21 AM

Americans are too stupid to care, give them beer, pot and a war or cowboy movie, and they do not give a shit for anything. Some of the most heinous murders, rapes, and tortures have been committed by Americans

#10 xoa

xoa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:47 AM

The American regime must be brought to justice, and answer for its litany of crimes.

#11 pariah12

pariah12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2453 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:58 AM

Lucifer's worshippers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

How i love to nuke the American animals.

#12 pariah12

pariah12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2453 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:13 AM

What a load of bullsh-t. The American people are directly responsible for all of this.

Posted ImageA nation's memories turned into souvenirs - The Dick Cheney Snow Globe and Abu Ghraib Coffee Table available at Phillip Toledano's art project America the Gift Shop.

#13 911NewWorld

911NewWorld

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2931 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

Note: Top counter-terrorism experts say that releasing the torture photos will NOT harm U.S. national security, but that detaining prisoners indefinitely without trial WILL.

Warning! Extremely graphic and disturbing image. Not suitable for children or work!

The website entitled Votestrike.ning.com has uploaded a number of photos purporting to be torture photos, including this photo (image number 58 in the series):

I cannot yet authenticate this picture as being from a U.S. military prison. I have written to the votestrike website owner, Chris Rice, and am awaiting authentication. Rice is a frequent contributor at OpEdNews, which is a website I respect. I will remove this post if this ends up being a misrepresentation by Rice.

Let real interceptions confirm horible highly inhuman tortures, abuses and rapes (and gay rapes) US administration and DoD have committed the kidnaps and ones they hated since after 2001.

1. It is true. And Obama shouted publicly if those explicit facts and exposures are exposed to public views of international community, US will be in danger for its crimes.

2. It was the revenges of US administration intentionally and ordered by top notch US high rank officials.

3. It was not aimed at intel collects since all those captives were not having value information US needed.

4. We have real proofs and live proofs of such horible tortures and threatens US shadow force has been using on secretly attacking people it hated. Further more, it secretly attack family members of the ones the shadow force being targeted as a way of attack and threaten.

People would be better to come to share intel collects on US to help stop US on deeping in crimes against the world and people in a way of self-esteem that no one and nothing can stop it from harm and damage other countries and people.

Please document and share all crimes US did and committing here and there against other countries and people.

:cheers:

#14 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

How i love to nuke the American animals.

RIGHT NOW LOOKING AT THIS ................. Thou I am against this kind of thinking but knowing what this animals been doing from day one they exist I could not agree more with you. They do need a taste of their own medicine until none of them is left.

BUT......... I do know many Americans that feel as strongly about this as we do and is not fair to them to promote their death it be more fair to isolate them and have them turn on each other while offering room and board to the normal human beings there until the bad seed no longer exist.

#15 belisarius

belisarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17994 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:14 PM

Sh.it! That must've hurt a lot.

#16 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

TN you are a pussy and a foking hypocrite. read again your posts I humor you even try to understand you at first but your posts. the way you posting you are no deferent than this who done what is in the photos only because you are a living room warrior full of shit you open your mouth but is no image in your head to go with what you are saying.

What you think americans did in Iraq and doing in Afghanistan? Making barbeque for the natives and having beers?

THEY ARE KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND COMMITING WORST ATROCITIES THAN THE ONES IN THE PHOTOS HERE YOU STUPID FOK.

Why you think we are against it because some idiots here including yourself think we are anti americans or jew haters or nazis? You retards.

The grace period has passed for you and all like you. It is time for the world to see america for what it is as well their cousins Brits. Be proud this is who you are. This si what you stand for and this is why against what you people preaching are people as us.

Time to apologize boy an time to look in your self because in your first post you show promise.

#17 911NewWorld

911NewWorld

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2931 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

USA was the first country used nuclear bombs to kill over 200,000+ people of Japan.

USA killed 4,500+ US residents in one shot of WTC911. Since then, ithas killed another 4,430 US-paid-per-kill-&-die-fighters just inthe invasion war in Iraq since 2003. This figure does not countthousands of thousands US fighters returned home in mental ills,permanent disabilities, lifte-total-ruined living lives not taken inaccount for its cover up people from pissing off.

USA has killed over 1 million of Iraq innocents, and now Afghans are on the US hunts for death in mass.

Those still do not count shadow operations of killings and otherhorrible activities US has been on in inside the US and in countriesaround the world.

Further more to US horrible crimes done against innocents in US Invasion war in Vietnam, I newly got a great shocking fact on US committed horrible crimesagainst innocents in the invasion war of US in Vietnam. During years1969-1973, US special forces while passing through villages in themiddle of Vietnam, they lively cracked live babies, toddles for death,they raped women then cut their breasts live and then killed them, theylocked women and boy and girls and burn them alive. When called ontheir airstrikes and canon forces to entirely kill all peasants whenthey saw them. Those are just some crimes US did in that invasion war,people can come in more.

More to come...enjoy US govt crimes.:rose:

#18 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15383 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

The Russian where much more horrible to people in my country.

The Yanks showed kindness to my family

me thinks you Propaganda,

yo know nothing of truth

Did your country show any mercy when it was killing men women and children in Russia and former Soviet Republics you s c u m?
What ever goes around comes around mother f u c k e r!

#19 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15383 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:01 PM

I must admit if they have done this sort of sexualy degrating tortures to women there would of been an international outcry but as ususal...

#20 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15383 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

Rewriting history again you s c u m bag?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru