24 replies to this topic

#1 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 08:49 PM

The problem is that 911 was a joint Mossad-Bush junta operation

All of the many pieces of evidence that point to Israel and the Bush regime being the true attackers on 911 are never refuted, they are just ignored, outlawed, and shoved down the Orwellian Memory Hole.

Here are a few highlighting the Israeli connection to 911:

Israeli state shipping company ZIM and Israeli telephone spy company Odigo received advance warning of the 911 attacks. Who warned them? Osama Bin Ladin?

Larry Silverman, the owner of the WTC complex who took out a multibillion dollar insurance policy on the WTC just as shortly before 911 as the law would allow, canceled his meeting in the WTC at the last minute on the morning of 911. Also, his children did not show up for work at the WTC on 911.

Larry Silverman has very close ties with the Likkud party of Israel, especially with Netanyahu, as well as with many crooked US politicians. He is also involved in the Israeli distribution of narcotics in the USA, and worldwide drug money laundering.

The largest spy operation in USA history was the network of hundreds of Israeli "art students" and other spies that were busted right after 911, including the laughing and cheering Mossad agents who were arrested filming the attack on the WTC. Some of these spies were living right next door to the ALLEGED "Moslem fanatics" (yeah right) in Florida who are said to have flown the 911 planes. These spies were not held indefinitely under the "patriot act", or sentenced to torture in Bush's concentration camps in occupied Cuba. Instead, they were turned over to Mr. Chertoff of the ADL and FBI (the same Mr. Chertoff who has been using the FBI to quietly arrest the enemies of the Jewish establishment in the USA). Chertoff's FBI quietly repatriated all of these spies - which included many Mossad demolition experts - to Israel!

News media stories, such as the three-part post-911 FOX tv special on Israeli spying, has been expunged from the records, and the US State Dept. covers for them saying it was all an "urban myth".

Fortunately, we still have a free internet and these vanished stories are preserved at places such as whatreallyhappened.com.

There is much much more.

Four thousand Israelis didn't show up for work "in or near" the WTC on 911. Sharon was told to cancel his scheduled NY appearance. An Israeli "ecstasy" drug pusher (ecstasy drug distribution is a virtual Israeli monopoly in the USA) refused to make his usual delivery at the WTC on 9/11/01. The head of the Mossad Front Urban Deliver Co. (this was the fake company that the laughing high fiving Mossad film crew was working for) fled the USA on 9/12/01, so quickly that he didn't even pack. A Puerto Rican man who also worked there said that he was crying on 911, but all the Israeli employees were laughing and cheering. As I said, the list goes on and on...

whatreallyhappened.com

The evidence connecting the Bush regime to the 911 attacks is even longer, as is the evidence proving that the official cover story about "Islamic fanatics" and "Osama Bin Ladin" was nothing but a lie from beginning to end.

#2 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 09:06 PM

As a pilot I have to add a sad but true fact. The turned off transponders and the Air protection failure is definitely pointing out 'inside' administration knowledge.

Many pilots (at least the ones I have talked to) share this view.

Sad that our children will be pointing fingers on us "how stupid they were not to see the obvious".:rolleyes:

#3 Soddem

Soddem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2118 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 09:55 PM

wow, you a pilot Jezzman, I am going to start my PPL training next month.
The irony is I was going to come to america to do it because it was a lot cheaper, don't think I would get past the airport now :(

so what about the black boxes jezz, am I correct that each plane has two, and they are built to last nuclear explosions ?
what happened to the other 7 ???

welcome back RRBum :)

#4 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 10:16 PM

Ahhh, Soddem, you are right, forgotten the black boxes. None of the 8 boxes has survived !
The preassure tested on those boxes is enormous. I am not sure if nuclear explosion, but certainly fatal crash and explosion of the aircraft.
At least one box should have been found unscratched.

The pure facts

PS All the best on your training Soddem :cool:

#5 Soddem

Soddem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2118 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 10:18 PM

and do you really think someone who has just flown cessna's could navigate a jetliner into the WTC, in a manner that those planes flew ?

#6 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 10:28 PM

Originally posted by Soddem
and do you really think someone who has just flown cessna's could navigate a jetliner into the WTC, in a manner that those planes flew ?

This would be from me a pure speculation. Yes and no.
Very good pilot can fly the bus quite OK and without problems. We do not know who has flown the busses.

OK, lets speculate: the guys were really good pilots and only pretend at their flying school they are dumb. It is possible.

The above facts I have pointed out above are more important. In many cases in the US only a single small plane (lets say Cessna) when loosing transponder signal made a scramble and was forced down by guard. It also happens with sail-planes that cannot alter their course easily, but rely on the wind direction and uplift draughts. It is very common and the airforce take those "white" warnings very seriously as it is considered as a hard training.

#7 Soddem

Soddem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2118 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 10:35 PM

yes, what I cannot understand, even after the first plane crashed, was about an hour before the last plane hit, surely SOMEONE must have woken up by then

#8 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 11:20 PM

Woken-up wouldn't be the right term.
Scrambled should be the word.

#9 Gandu

Gandu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 12:32 AM

Originally posted by JezMan
Ahhh, Soddem, you are right, forgotten the black boxes. None of the 8 boxes has survived !
The preassure tested on those boxes is enormous. I am not sure if nuclear explosion, but certainly fatal crash and explosion of the aircraft.
At least one box should have been found unscratched.

The pure facts

PS All the best on your training Soddem :cool:

Actually they got all 8 boxes but most of it has been classifed for state security except some grunts and huffs and puffs to tell the survivers their spouses were heros.

#10 Gandu

Gandu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 12:33 AM

Oh whats really funny is they can get someones passport unburnt in a fire that brought down steel buildings , but everything else is damaged :D

#11 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 12:45 AM

Will people be debating this a century from now, and Isreal keeps
pushing the Palestinians to the wall.

Just like who killed Pres Kennedy.

The moment the Palestinians decide to fend themselves, the world shouts, "See those scumbags"

Less the world shuts their eye to all the israelis doings.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Reuters
Tuesday, February 18, 2003; 6:30 PM

GAZA, Feb. 18 - Israeli soldiers engaged in fierce firefights with Palestinian gunmen during a raid into a stronghold of the militant Islamic Jihad group east of Gaza City on Tuesday, Palestinian witnesses and security sources said.

Palestinian gunmen fired at Israeli tanks which rumbled several hundred metres into the Shajaiyeh neighbourhood late on Tuesday evening. Helicopter gunships fired several missiles at a target nearby but it was not immediately clear what was hit.

The raid followed a stepped-up offensive by the Israeli army against Islamic militants in the Gaza Strip after four soldiers were killed in a roadside bomb attack carried out by the militant Hamas group on Saturday.

Since the bombing, Israeli forces have killed a senior Hamas militant and destroyed the house of another Hamas member it says masterminded Saturday's attack in the northern Gaza Strip. Hamas has also blamed Israeli security forces for the killing of six militants in a mysterious explosion on Sunday.

Earlier on Tuesday, Israeli forces killed a wanted Hamas member in the West Bank as he tried to resist capture in another surge of violence after Israeli Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz promised "to strike hard at our enemy Hamas."

#12 Guest_winstonsmith_*

Guest_winstonsmith_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2003 - 03:39 AM

Folk who haven't read Professor Dewdney's Ghost Riders in the Sky http://feralnews.com...dney/index.html may be interested in checking it out.

It is now in its fourth version, and attempts to deal with objections to a remote control scenario, including the 'cell phone calls' allegedly made on 9/11

The aricle itself begins at http://feralnews.com...ders_1-4_1.html

The author is profiled at http://feralnews.com...ey/dewdney.html

#13 Iconoclast

Iconoclast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 04:21 AM

wow still posting this crap.

http://www.alternet....l?StoryID=12536
http://slate.msn.com/id/116813/
http://www.snopes.co...mors/israel.htm

#14 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 04:52 AM

Originally posted by bushwhacked
How bout the other side of the coin? Instead of damning these theories and unexplained circumstances, why doesn't someone just explain what hard evidence does exist that Al Qaeda *did* do it.. and I don't mean the official hijacker list with the 7 guys who are still alive..

I mean evidence.

It would be just about time, wouldn't it not? :D

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2003 - 04:57 AM

The flight data recorder was found in the crater the plane created when it slammed into the ground

#16 Iconoclast

Iconoclast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 05:25 AM

Ah yes the posting out of context, now lets look at what was said about not good enough, gutsy enough or evil enough shall we...

Not Good Enough

[QUOTE]Not good enough: Such a plot

#17 Iconoclast

Iconoclast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 05:55 AM

Bushwacked - I had you mistaken, I have seen this thing posted so many times that I kinda glance over the responses. Not to mention the numerous conspiracy theories posted on this board.

A few counter points though.

or just 19, if you were crack Arab media stereotypes.

As with most (note I said most) terrorist organizations you have numerous cells working in conjunction with one another, with no idea who the others are. Think Compartmentalization.

for all the needed expertise? nah.. just some cave training, a few hours in a Cessna..

have you ever taken a look at the al-quieda manual? Damn good for "cave training" they have spent quiet a bit of time in coming up with this.

As for a Cessna, well you got to start somewhere.

I also agree about the foreign gov. help. Take your pick of gov. that hate the US for whatever reason.

#18 Gandu

Gandu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 12:29 PM

I got a question.

Go and ask 19 blacks who were raised in the US if they could pull off such a job and see what they say.

I bet you, they would not be able to do it. Neither would 19 arabs.

The only way to pull off logistics of such an operation would be by white americans who knew the ropes and had access to a lot of information and could find information without attracting attention.

Heck there has been no large scale crime involving minorities in the US. They always get caught because they are constantly watched in what they do.

Just go to a bank and see what the guards do when a black or arab enters the premesis or heck a department store

Petty criminals and drug lords exist by staying within the boundries of where they are allowed to operate. Watch how they get slapped when ever they move outside. Any foreigner staying any amount of time in the US can notice these things especially fi they dont dress and act like white american facists.

#19 Gandu

Gandu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 02:10 PM

http://www.public-ac...eernotland.html

"I Don't Want To Learn How To Land The Plane, Just How To Steer!"

Mr. Norman Mineta, Secretary of Transportation, as given before the Senate Commerce Committee on May 21, 2002. This testimony states that the only living member of the alleged 9-11 hi-jacker crew, Zacarias Mossaoui, never said any such thing to flight school instructors about not wanting to learn how to land the plane or take off. (Mossaoui is the guy taken into custody about 8 days before 9-11-2001, and who is now on show trial in Washington D.C. ).

#20 Guest_WINSTONPSMITH_*

Guest_WINSTONPSMITH_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2003 - 05:00 PM

Modus operandi and capabilities for the 911 attacks:

The Arabs have been fighting against the brutal zionist occupiers for over half a century. They have never managed to put together anything more than more or less random, albeit heroic, sacrifices of their own individual lives, blowing up pizza parlors and bus stops and the like.

The alleged Arab pilots of the 911 planes were incapable of even flying a tiny Cessna. Anyway, none of their names were even listed on any of the passenger manifests. Where did the FBI and the media get their names from? Anyway, most of those named are still alive!

One of the relatives of a flight victim who was allowed to hear a portion of the black box tape, and was tehn sworn to secrecy, revealed what she heard anyway, and what she heard was a lot of shouting about, "they have a gun". Nothing about "boxcutters".

The alleged Moslem fanatic who was going to sacrifice his life for his God on 9/11, spent the night of 9/10 drinking and loudly making himself as conspicuous as possible in a Florida strip bar, behavior that would have precluded his entrance to Mecca. In addition, his girlfriend reported that he was not only an alcoholic, but a drug addict and a drug pusher. Hardly the image of the "Moslem fanatic" that teh Bush junta and the US media tries to project.

In addition, the Israeli spies (an "urban myth" according to the Bush junta shills) were living right next door to this "arab".

www.whatreallyhappened.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru