• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#181 R.J.ALLEN

R.J.ALLEN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 05:33 PM

The only thing I've ever done to you was sell you multiple bags of weed. Quit making up stories about me you wacko or I'm going to kick the snot out of your 300 pound hide! Just remember Nite....I know where your at!!!!:cool: :cool:

#182 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 06:35 PM

THIS FREAK WHO CLAIMS TO BE R.J. ALLEN LAST KNOWN ADDRESS NOLEN TERRACE INVERNESS, FLORIDA WHO RUN A NATION WIDE CRAIN VENDING MACHINE COMPANY IS A AN IMPOSER PLUS HE IS STALKING ME IN THIS RUSSIAN PRAVDA FORUM JUST LIKE HUGONAUT DID LAST SUMMER.

NOW R.J. ALLEN LAST KNOWN ADDRESS NOLEN TERRACE INVERNESS, FLORIDA ARE FRIENDS WITH THE TAYLOR BROTHERS LAST KNOWN RESIDENCE MADEIRA BEACH, FLORIDA AROUND 1963 WHICH ONE OF THOSE BROTHERS I CASTRATED WHILE THEY WERE RAPING A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL IN THE WATER AT THE BEACH WHILE THEY WERE 15 AND 16 YEARS OLD.

JUST THINK I TRIED TO GET R.J. ALLEN ARRESTED FOR 2 MURDERS HE CREATED ON MY PROPERTY ON NOLEN TERRACE INVERNESS, FLORIDA ON WAS A WOMAN WHO WAS MY SEXUAL PARTNER AND THE OTHER WAS MY VERY OWN SON FROM A OUT OF WEDLOCK EXPERIENCE FROM FONTANA, WISCONSIN BUT NOW SINCE I CASTRATED ONE OF THE TAYLOR BROTHERS LAST KNOWN RESIDENCE MADEIRA BEACH, FLORIDA I BELIEVE THAT ONE OF THESE CREATURES MURDERED MY SON WHO WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD AND DUMPED HIS BUTCHERED BODY DOWN MY TOILET INTO THE SEPTIC TANK.

BUT IT WAS R.J. ALLEN WHO AIDED THE TAYLOR BROTHERS TO COMMIT THESE MURDERS PLUS R.J. ALLEN USED HIS NATION WIDE CRANE VENDING COMPANY TO STALK ME CROSS COUNTRY WHILE I WAS DRIVING A 80,000 LBS SEMI-TRUCK.

#183 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 06:47 PM

"Then why does the World hate them the most?"

Because it's easy. It requires no knowledge or wisdom, no effort, no thought. Hatred, like water or electricity, follows the path of least resistance and is therefore the choice of the lazy and indolent. Try love instead.

#184 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 07:10 PM

Small Mind

Where in hell did you find that old post?

Anyway, since I last posted I did find out that the American Political System
can be preserved in ice until a technology is discovered to bring it back to some samblance of life, like

"DEAD MEN WALKING" sort of think.

It can fool a lot of dumb people.

#185 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:00 PM

Where in hell did you find that old post?

"DEAD MEN WALKING" sort of think. It can fool a lot of dumb people.

DUMA i see this thread beding read once in a while so i bring it up once in a while i hope s that you DIMA reall don't mind.

#186 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:28 PM

So Nitemare

you bring this post up every so often I thought it was Small Mind

I do not mind since the subject is one of my favorite.

DEAD MEN WALKING,

and occasionally TALKING

about their Nitemare.

That is how I see the American Political System

#187 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 01:48 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DUMA
So Nitemare

DEAD MEN WALKING, and occasionally TALKING about their Nitemare.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN I'M IN A TRUCKSTOP WALKING THROUGH A CROWD I USUALLY SAY "DEAD MAN WALKING" BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM AND EVERYONE CLEARS A PATH.

DEAD MAN WALKING

#188 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:19 AM

sorry about your son nitemere, tough! Living here in "fraud friendly Florida" for almost 57 years, can belive your post. My Dad was a former sergent on the vice sqaud here in Jacksongrad. sometimes we'd get drunk together, the stories he would tell! Ever heard of Dallas Thomas? A park was name for him, by the St. Johns River (actualy May River). The name was changed suddenly to Friendship Park? There was some poop behind this name change. Maybe Azov, will read this, an add some insight.....

#189 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 04:45 AM

see haz my sons death is another un marked crime in the citrus county sheriff department in inverness, florida just like that sexual partner of mine who was murdered who my stalkers drove around her car a year after her death to throw the trail away from citrus county. that car was later abandoned in a place were another murder took place. just like the bag of body parts of a young woman who was delivering newspapers was left in the same place were another bag of body parts were found near spokane, washington around the late 70's.

sue these people murdered innocents to stalk me and this conspiracy against me goes as high as the president of the united states george w.{lies and common mass murderer}B U S H....JR.

#190 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:53 PM

Citrus county is the only state here, that has actual caves, can you only imagine, what could be found in some of these, that are on large areas of private property! I sent you something regarding the disappearance of Angela Westberry who disappeared here in 1984....if anyone was up to know good, Citrus County would be ideal for a base of operation, for sure! About bush, what could you expect from a "bonesman"i think their god is death!

#191 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 06:55 PM

now steve and david taylor last known address madeira beach, florida around 1963 did run cocaine distribution point around mid 1980's out of inverness, florida that it was r.j. allen and jim dore to do a watch dog me while i was living there on s. nolen terrace. sure i tried to get these creeps thrown in jail but i should of murdered them outright and save myself a lot of grief over the years.

the taylor brothers of one i castrated in 1962 while they were raping a little girl at the beach in the water on madeira beach, florida my brother said recently that that he should of murdered the taylor brothers after they murdered my little brother in 1963 instead of going through hell on earth since 1963 after the taylor brothers murdered my little brother as i described in this forum.

sure these people HAS has done things like stalking, fraud, murder over the years plus this also includes high treason within the united states of america but hey who really cares.

Just think my Mother stop 5 inquiries to the things happened to me on both a federial leval and local leval because she is one scared person. so to the posters who beleive in law and order who cares.

#192 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 08:56 PM

"The Bonesmen", I think their god, is death! ......to those who make fun of nitemere, Inverness Florida, is the only place in the state, that has actual caves! What a perfect place for an, al Qaida, (the corporate type) bush, bonesmen, etc., base of operation!.....the FSB (KGB), should plant an agent in the Inverness area, think what they could learn about the, "real American" process! :(

#193 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 10:08 PM

Yes HAZ tell me something new with as my clone name "nitemere" in Inverness, Florida is even a laughing stock to the Citrus County Sheriff Department were these freaks of the K.K.K. law help R.J. Allen with the murders of at least two people and probably many others but who cares.

the only thing that would help Citrus County is if the Florida Nation Guard was to be called in that place and clean up the Sheriff Department and court system which i personally had 2 Citrus County Judges put on Hack and one of those Judges was from the Jacksonville area who was R.J. ALLEN'S father personal friend plus that judge from jacksonville F.B.I. as in the F.B.I. resident agent named TOM FARMER who stopped at least 2 charges of people being murdered by the people stalking me but HAZ who really cares.

#194 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:42 AM

Yep! we got the finest system, money can buy!.....nitemere, thinking about that line, "dead men tell no tales"....brings to mind all those many, deep lakes in Citrus County! Are you aware of a real, slave labor camp here in, "fraud friendly Florida"? forgot the location, is it still in operation? My guess, probably!.....FSB (KGB) would probably do the global community a service, by having agents in South Florida, as there are three nuclear reactors down there. Of course, ripe terrorist targets! Our own FBI-CIA, would probably put the U.S. corporate al Qaida interest, ahead of the average South Florida resident or International visitors!

#195 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:49 AM

dOlf,

It is not easy to observe or notice the OBVIOUS,

Most Americans see their political system through a Myth told to them in High School, and do not look at the real political manipulations and deceptions.

Only in a decayed political system can the presedent lie to their people and take them to war on lies, or get elected by lying. Only in a degenerate political system the crooks and the illiterate drunks and junckies and sexual deviates can become the 'Leaders' of that society.

In this present time dead American Political System no one can influence its course save the lowest elements in that society that seeks protection and privilage by holding political positions that protect their perversions and selfish greed.

Ironically, it is the Americans that are the first victims of the political decay, not the Iraqees or Serbs. Americans are paying for the American Killing machines, for huge deployment of troups in hostile lands.
It is Americans that are loosing all political and civil rights.

In American now the honest and sane have no right, but all the crooks and perverts and crazies and liers are protected by the LAW of a dead political system that can be manipulated by the obsene and dishonorable.

#196 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 01:49 PM

The social decay and the political decay of American Society is becoming clearer to everyone day by day.
The political system that once was a social guiding force has been reduced to entertainment, and to popularity contests.
Entertainers are posing as Politicians and as social and political and economic experts. Look at this Terminator Guy now. He is going to exterminate all of California from whatever fanciful threat he finds.
Some one posted I think Attossa that his father also worked as na Exterminator, pardon me, Terminator during WWII for the Third Reich.

Well, do I need say more that the American Politica System is dead, dead, dead, and they want it it deadder by votting in more Terminators.

It seems that Americans believe they can solve all problems by death.

#197 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 06:18 AM

Duma, believe the country is being run by " the bonesmen"-corporate al Qaida!

#198 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 05:36 AM

Actually HAZ you got that right because "the BONESMEN" have 63 percent of the industrialized United States and the Al-Qaida has 100 percent of the illegal poppy opium and hashish trade in Afghanistan that bombard the European Union plus the United States is a victim of a highly active illegal United States Drug Cartel that draws on drugs from Jamaica, Columbia, Afghanistan, Southeast Asia and a few other places around the world.

But hey this is the Once Proud Country called the United States of America where any-kind of Fossil Fuel is KING is part of broken down market economy.

#199 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 07:19 PM

I understand nitemere, a sad state of affairs, for sure!

#200 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 01:53 AM

Another reason the American Political System is dying is because of the Internet and the American Government cannot manipulate the public in believing all that crap about their democracy, freedoms, and human rights.

Americans are getting a little smarter and that may bring the entire phony Democracy crumbling down and ending up in the dust bins of history as American embrace a real picture of their system instead of the dream version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru