Photo

American POLITICAL SYSTEM is Dead

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#201 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2003 - 02:01 AM

Yes, The net has a lot to do with it, but Washington is looking at ways to control that as well.

Washington has long ago quit being the peoples Government. It is peopled by bigshot businessmen and lawyers. They run America for their own interests and no one elses.

Freedom is a word they toss around freely because if heard often enough people believe it. Only enough freedom is allowed to convince people of that freedom. When it gets in the way like now, they (Washington) are quick to take them away.

The people really must take back Government for, by, of the people. Will they???? I think when push comes to shove they will.Hopefully in time..

Canadas Government is no better either...Owl

#202 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2003 - 02:02 AM

Thirteen..Go cholk on a white Owl someplace... Owl

#203 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 01:46 PM

The American Political System as it stands now is only fit for Idiots and lead by Idiots.

Apparently according to the latest survays, about 70% of the Americans are Iiots, easily decieved and manipulated into believing any crap their Government serves them. The idiots will even kill for the lies.
Americans are the new Crusaders that will kill in the name of a Grand Lie, and will kill anyone that is not buying their sheeet.
Yet the world has woken up, and many have seen that this world King is naked with and covered in feces instead of the grand cloths that the King believed he is dressed in.

#204 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 01:35 PM

It is about time that Americans realize that not just their leader do not know WTF they are doing, but also that the American Public is even more idiotic
choosing such dispeakable and pathalogical characters as their leaders.

Who was the first to notice that Bush is a LIER?

that Bush is a classic case of Drug Personality.

Well most Americans are Junkies and they chose someone closest to their
own character and with the same dellusion of grandor and infalability.

America is already dead not just their political system

It is a land of Dead men walking.

Going nowhere but further in hell.

To hell with the Degenerate, Junkies, and all the Pathological liers that have polluted the planet for too long with their madness which they parade as progress.

#205 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 02:34 PM

American's Rude Awakening is near.

#206 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 02:24 AM

We want China to raise the value of their currency! Without any metal backing the actual value of ours is zero! We're doing a big cyber kiting job on the entire world.....so why does'nt anyone speak out about this? what are we the United States of Enron Hooliganism?

#207 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 05:45 AM

Most people in the know do not speak out because they own bonds or stock from US government and US corporations. They do not want their paper to become worthless.

#208 ARNOLD

ARNOLD

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 05:55 AM

Doom-ah said:

DUMA

American POLITICAL SYSTEM is Dead

An archaic system

Held up by Myth and Money

It is no longer a way to solve

People's or even Business's Problems

But has become the Problem to Everyone

But the corrupt and dishonorable men and women.

American has reenginered most of its institutions

and Corporations, but now one has dared sugest

any basic changes in this dead cow.

35% of the voters vote,

out of these only 17% voted for the President holding office

65% voted neither by boycotting the election.

So a system that can rule by 17% of the electorate

Is a dysfunctional system that no longer works

and in effect is a Dead Man ruling the Linving

By the way that is what someone called the 'Fathers'

of the Dead American Political System.
++++

Sooooooooo, why we so fackin' successful Dupee? :D

wha? wha oh wha?
++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

#209 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 06:21 AM

You are so successful Dupayash because your goals are miserly not worthy of human life but life of pigs and chickens. You just consume and make shit, and call that a grand way of living.
You do not have quality nor art in your existance, and even less awareness that there is better ways to be and live than your perverse perokial schoolboy selfishness and pigishness.

You are decendents of pathological fanatics that had never seen the real sun or day being buried in the lies of their gods and political dogmantist and the lies of merchant.

Where is your high art or enlightened sane populace. You are swamped by scared people on the verge of nervous break downs, paranoid and stupid.
You can try to convince the dumb and those that have not seen your naked *** that you are so successful as a nation.

#210 ARNOLD

ARNOLD

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 03:59 PM

geez dupa, i asked it rhetorically...no need to allow anger creep into your heart, doncha know :)

are u just another psycho-euro mit der luv-hate relationship mit der U.S.A.?

you're spieling on us mit der bloo glasses..

ve r not zo homogerously 2-Dimensional, small fry!..

u tink I zupport allus der polizeez uf dis great big pagan nation? not on yer life, pahdner.

But.. step on allus us people?
That's so 20th Century, Duma!

You want respect?
Russians on this Forum (is there a one?) want the respect some deserve? Want to be seriously listened to?

Vell Then, try a different tack than wasting your seed upon an impossible task... i.e., "burying Americans", for, as you've noticed, Americans can lean on you with ease, canceling out any impact you might have had.

ARNOLD HAS SPOKEN NICELY... :)

NOT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FIST, JAH? :D

#211 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 01:46 PM

ARNOLD,

Can you say all that stuff now in English?

You must have had something worth while to say, I am sure.

Or did you just want to make noise and call it dialogue.

I guess if you measure success by the noise you guys make

You are once more successful in drowning other people's conversation.

Success is a funny ambition, not shared by all the people in the world.

It is a typical American Complex, due to insecurity to their existing position and goals in life.
Most of the people in the world are happy with Being whatever they are,
but Americans are always Becoming (the real purpose of ambition), since they are forbidden to BE anything. They must move on, even on the streets they can't just stand around and do nothing. It is a very stange place America, everyone seems to be walking on coals, and if they stopped walking they will burn.
I think it is a pretty hellish existance where man cannot rest anywhere and catch his breath, and is constantly under the economic and legal whip, urging him to go, go, go, go,..... and he never finds out where in hell he is heading.

#212 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:19 AM

IT'S Time for another presidential election which the fixers already proved that they control the election process.

In the Democratic Race I saw several qualified people who tried to run for the Office of the President but ran out of funds or moral caricature that is needed to survive this growling race for the highest elected office in the United States.

So a new chapter in in the works for what kind of things go on while the race for the United States Presidency.

Well not to be called a downer I hope the Presidential election of 2004 is held more honestly than the election of the year 2000 plus I hope terrorism will be quieted because of a kinder more gentler United States.

#213 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:36 AM

how's it going nightmere?

#214 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43519 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:32 AM

Originally posted by DUMA
ARNOLD,

Can you say all that stuff now in English?

You must have had something worth while to say, I am sure.

Or did you just want to make noise and call it dialogue.

I guess if you measure success by the noise you guys make

You are once more successful in drowning other people's conversation.

Success is a funny ambition, not shared by all the people in the world.

It is a typical American Complex, due to insecurity to their existing position and goals in life.
Most of the people in the world are happy with Being whatever they are,
but Americans are always Becoming (the real purpose of ambition), since they are forbidden to BE anything. They must move on, even on the streets they can't just stand around and do nothing. It is a very stange place America, everyone seems to be walking on coals, and if they stopped walking they will burn.
I think it is a pretty hellish existance where man cannot rest anywhere and catch his breath, and is constantly under the economic and legal whip, urging him to go, go, go, go,..... and he never finds out where in hell he is heading.

I'm pretty happy. Its 65F at 6:20a.m. and a gentle rain is watering the cabbages in my Fall garden. My windows are open and a soft breeze is wafting through the house as I sit here drinking a hot cup of coffee. The smell of the bacon and eggs along with the biscuits and gravy Robin is cooking is making my mouth water. I think I will get a haircut today and catch up on the town's gossip at the barbershop later on.
My family is having a weiner roast tomorrow and we will all gather in my mother's backyard around a bonfire by her pond and roast hotdogs, kielbasa and marshmallows. Life is grand.:)

#215 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43519 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:43 AM

Yep, life sure is fast paced and tough here in the US:

http://www.thesouthe...ors/OUT001.html

:D :P

#216 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:28 AM

I finally figured out why the political system is ruined and useless in the USA.

Everyone is Playing a role without being hatted or skilled at the job they are holding. It is too much role playing that has ruined the US reputation, and has made it a laughing stock in the world. Even the Military is role playing. they pretend to be liberators or that they are successful militarily just because they can blow up so much dust in the desert and kill so many women and children.

Do you guys know the difference between being the role and being pro.

Too much ER on television, and too much James Bond, and Terminator has deluded most of the public figures. They see a role out there not a job well done with very good results..

#217 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:44 AM

Boris also played the role without knowing or understanding the JOB, it is only sad that Reagan was a better actor and could fool more people than Boris.

But Bush jr. is lousy actor so he can only fool the Americans and no one else.

#218 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:51 AM

What about Soros? How much is he coasting the USA to run his subversive democratic Fronts that still have to pay off others to go the American way.

#219 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 12:37 PM

So many confuse the role of playing leadership with real Leadership in the US.

So much so, that Americans are now playing the role of world leader without being one ore understanding what it means or requires.

The entire US is made up of great Pretenders, and if they start believing their pretenses, they will turn into fools.

#220 Nozog

Nozog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15148 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:00 AM

Time for you young people to head for the hills like Fidel and Che.
See the movie Red Dawn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru