Photo

American POLITICAL SYSTEM is Dead

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#101 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 07:47 PM

Duma started the thread saying "...An archaic system Held up by Myth and Money It is no longer a way to solve People's or even Business's Problems"

So, in addition to his profound ignorance of the electoral system (another poster pointed out the popular vote is not what elects a US president) he's not real big on individualism. Of course, reasonable people can disagree, but saying that solving peoples and businesses problems (actually he said "even business..." as if business were some evil force rather then a collection of workers) draws a nice contrast between people that view lifes daily issues as something we must face as individuals rather then something our society must solve for us. And people who engage life head on as individuals.

I think most of the US population is still connected to the fundamental ideal of individualism. The idea that we come together in communities as indidividuals and that those communities can only be as strong as the individuals that make them up. Those people believe US government shouldn't exist to solve citizens problems it should exist to provide a system of justice and common defense. It's our job as citizens to solve problems and the governments job to stay out of the way. So what is more archaic, a reliance first on government as the peasants who tithed to the monarch or a reliance first on self?

RKBA! -Boyd

#102 Jarhed

Jarhed

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 07:47 PM

Originally posted by nitemere
to answer this the united states government presented a bait in offering kuwait as a sacrificial lamb to iraq in the first place. when former united states president george h.w. bush....jr. set up the iraqi regime poor old saddam hussein after nationalization of the crude oil reserves was considering to retire to his home town and become a jetsetter but because of his magazine holdings in france which was probably backed by the french nuclear manufacturing facility as an offer of a bribe to get that nuclear weapons facility in iraq built. when he saddam personally saw that the united states government didn't like what was taking place he remained in office which he now holds and became a target of digression by the shadow government of the united states which moved the nuclear power facility manufacturing from the united states to france by illegal means.

now jarhead is this an act of a long term clear and present danger against the iraqi regime before you answer look up the references because what you will find will supprise you and make you turn your hat.

I got a better idea, why dont you post PROOF of this conspiracy? I've heard all types of conspiracies about what is "really going on in Iraq". None of them seem to present any true evidence other than hearsay.

#103 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:12 PM

Originally posted by Jarhed
I got a better idea, why dont you post PROOF of this conspiracy? I've heard all types of conspiracies about what is "really going on in Iraq". None of them seem to present any true evidence other than hearsay.

THE PROOF IS IN THE UNITED STATES F.B.I. DATA BASE AND POCATELLO F.B.I. COMPOUND IN THE LIFE OF RESIDENT AGENT TOM WHO I SAW BACK IN 1993 WHO PERSONALLY KNOW THESE CONSPIRATORS OF THE SHADOW UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. SO I CAN'T ACCESS THIS INFORMATION FROM HOME.

#104 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:31 PM

to answer this:

1.the united states government presented a bait in offering kuwait as a sacrificial lamb to iraq in the first place.

2. when former united states president george h.w. bush....jr. set up the iraqi regime.

3. poor old saddam hussein after nationalization of the crude oil reserves was considering to retire to his home town and become a jetsetter but because of his magazine holdings in france which was probably backed by the french nuclear manufacturing facility as an offer of a bribe to get that nuclear weapons facility in iraq built.

4. when he saddam personally saw that the united states government was doing saddam didn't like what was taking place so he remained in office which he now holds

5. SADDAM and the iraqi regime became a target of digression over the years by the shadow government of the united states which moved the nuclear power facility manufacturing from the united states to france by illegal means.

6. now to return to the scene of the crime the shadow government of the united states is currently taking a aggressive stance in a purposed police action in iraq to gain control of the nationalized oil fields in iraq that is backed up by the armed forces of the united states.

now jarhead is this an act of a long term clear and present danger against the iraqi regime before you answer look up the references because what you will find will supprise you and make you turn your hat.

jarhead i revised this answer to your post.

#105 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:35 PM

...kindly shut Your **** warmer lest i grab Your tongue and use it as an *** clenser.You've not the foggiest idea who Your talking to You little embuggerance.I'm the guy who sat back with the video camera and taped Your conception as Your mum got gang raped by a truck load of albino midget rodeo clowns. they pounded her flabby, pasty *** and slurped powdered milk from her tether boobs while contemplating what to name You in the off chance that Your mum didnt abort Your sorry ***
dont phuck with me sport. I'll make You the laughing stock of dumb asses.

now run along and stay outta trouble.(I heard Your daddy likes to sodomize You with a cactus when Your bad

#106 Jarhed

Jarhed

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:39 PM

Ok, thats all fine and good, but I still see no evidence to these claims, only what you present. I still have to view that as conjecture and conspiracy theory. Believe me, I've heard many more even wilder claims about Iraq, Russia, Germany, Israel, etc... I dont believe any of it because I need evidence to backup claims such as this. Either way, Hussein IS a threat to his neighbors, Hussein HAS attacked Israel with SCUD missiles, Hussein HAS annexed and invaded Kuwait, Hussein HAS invaded Saudi Arabia, Hussein HAS killed millions of his own citizens. The guy even believes he won the first Gulf War. You want a psychopath like that in control of nuclear weapons?

#107 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:40 PM

...kindly shut Your **** warmer lest i grab Your tongue and use it as an *** clenser.You've not the foggiest idea who Your talking to You little embuggerance.I'm the guy who sat back with the video camera and taped Your conception as Your mum got gang raped by a truck load of albino midget rodeo clowns. they pounded her flabby, pasty *** and slurped powdered milk from her tether boobs while contemplating what to name You in the off chance that Your mum didnt abort Your sorry ***
dont phuck with me sport. I'll make You the laughing stock of dumb asses.

now run along and stay outta trouble.(I heard Your daddy likes to sodomize You with a cactus when Your bad ......

IS THIS ADRESS TO ME D....D.... IF SO THIS WILL PROVE THAT MY DAD WAS MURDERED BY PEOPLE STALKING ME.

#108 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:52 PM

past history can be sought out to get these actions noticed but you don't care Jarhead. the fact that the united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. brought up the use of chemical weapons to prove superiority in leadership is backed up with the robbery of the chemical weapons storage area in the late great state of utah that murdered 4 united states guards that was in charged of guarding that facility. the chemicals used in iraq was used just for that occasion to set up the iraqi requiem but the murders and theft were cover up by TOM resident agent in the pocatello, idaho F.B.I. compound who i talked to back in 1993.

#109 Jarhed

Jarhed

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:58 PM

past history can be sought out to get these actions noticed but you don't care Jarhead. the fact that the united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. brought up the use of chemical weapons to prove superiority in leadership is backed up with the robbery of the chemical weapons storage area in the late great state of utah that murdered 4 united states guards that was in charged of guarding that facility. the chemicals used in iraq was used just for that occasion to set up the iraqi requiem but the murders and theft were cover up by TOM resident agent in the pocatello, idaho F.B.I. compound who i talked to back in 1993.

Again, you post this tripe in expectation that I'm just supposed to believe it, yet you say I dont care because I refuse to do your homework for you in order to prove YOUR point.

Just as I thought. No proof, just another conspiracy theory.

#110 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 09:00 PM

Just as I thought. No proof, just another conspiracy theory.

WELL HOMEWORK IS JUST THAT AND LAZY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO DO HOMEWORK IN LIVING HISTORY.

#111 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 09:07 PM

Dangerousdude..Who in hell were you ranting too and about what.

You sound like a cakehole in that post. Try breathing in once in a while.

Glad we dont know you, as you say there. Wholy crap, tempers and threats like yours belong in a jungle somewhere. You got no class man... but lots of ego. That's a bad thing by the way..Owl

#112 Jarhed

Jarhed

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 09:11 PM

WELL HOMEWORK IS JUST THAT AND LAZY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO DO HOMEWORK IN LIVING HISTORY.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats great! You have no proof, so you try to put it on me to prove YOUR point! ROFLMAO!!!!

Yeah, I do my own homework, dont expect me to do YOURS. You want to convince me that any of the garbage you post is true, post some proof! I'm not doing your job for you! Otherwise, I'll just view your allegations as more baseless conspiracy theory!

Have a great day, man! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

#113 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 09:12 PM

dangerousdude
nice posting for a FNG.
do your teachers know what you use the school computer for?

#114 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 09:19 PM

nitemere has his own reality. it is his right.

#115 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:26 PM

no i'm a long term victim that is living in the depths of a stalking related hell.

#116 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 12:14 AM

There are so many fumming and twisted confused and declassed posters
here that I am glad that I can retain a clear view of all the almost humans that have multiplied on this planet.

I am beginning to think that it is not the system, but the present day Americans that have killed the Political System which might have survived longer in better hands with better citizenry than the present day ignorant American.

#117 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 12:48 AM

Aha, .........

I finally understand Moses's conversation with the burning Bush.

I can understand that it could be very inspiring.

#118 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 01:17 AM

The book is a highly detailed account of how the U.S. government, in its foreign policy since World War II, has contributed greatly to the occurrence of serious bloodbaths, torture, state terrorism, and a whole range of other violations of human rights in the Third World.

http://www.namebase....cgi-bin/nb01/BH

Americans waged illegal and secret wars all over Central and South America. Clinton recently apologized to Guatemala for such actions.

#119 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 01:27 AM

Were was the trial of Americans that waged illegal and secret wars all over Central and South America. Clinton recently apologized on behalf of America to Guatemala for such actions.

#120 korz-coss53

korz-coss53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 01:31 AM

Americans waged illegal and secret wars all over Central and South America. U.S. president
Clinton recently apologized to Guatemala for such actions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru