• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#161 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 05:20 PM

he didn't hijack the election, the people have responded to him with historic elections of republicans during his first mid term.

it sounds like a bunch of kids on the playground, and the teacher just came out on this board.

you know God-n-Country current united states BASTARD president of the united states george w.{lies and warmonger}B U S H....JR. did hijack the last presidential election just like those so called terrorist took over the passenger jet airliners on SEPTEMBER 11,2001 which some of highly regarded friends actually planed and executed on that tragic date.

this pure bread bastard president george w.{lies and child murderer}B U S H....JR. will steel the next presidential election because it's preordained to only carry out the plans of the chosen few that want to warrant death, destruction and fraud in this global community.

#162 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 08:07 PM

It sure helped having his brother as Governer of Florida, the State where Blacks were barred from voting, where record numbers of ballots were spoiled and a whole lot of inconsistencies occured.

Florida vote won it for Bush, even though Gore got 500,000 more votes overall then Bush.

Must be nice to get in with the fewest votes, and having paid for judges putting you in there...Owl

#163 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 08:11 PM

God n Country..Do some checking and see if Bushs brother was letting Florida trade with Cuba, a crime in America, a crime that is putting a Canadian in US prison for trading with Cuba out of our own country where it is legal.

They got him while in the States on business and because he worked for an American company he was charged with trading with Cuba. You will note that the American home office boys did not get charged, yet who else could authorize such trade... Owl

#164 God-n-Country

God-n-Country

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 11:35 PM

Owl,
I'm sure plenty of guys get the shaft here, i know i have once or twice for sure.
But that doesn't dipute the point that the people re-affirmed his leadership with the mid terms, but his overwhelming approval ratings now are just another example.

NITMERE,
-------------------------------------------------------------
preordained to only carry out the plans of the chosen few that want to warrant death, destruction and fraud in this global community
you need to move to hollywood you crazy sob

anyone with 2 nickels to rub together knows that we need stability, rule of law, and the ability to maintain both if an economy is to flourish.

oh wait, you don't have the highest standard of living yet because you guys are still what?
let me hear your big solution. or
name 1 country that hasn't had it's people screwed over by the rich.
happens in the real world, kid. DEAL

#165 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:46 PM

NITMERE,
preordained to only carry out the plans of the chosen few that want to warrant death, destruction and fraud in this global community

name 1 country that hasn't had it's people screwed over by the rich appens in the real world, kid. DEAL

you said it i didn't

#166 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:53 PM

name 1 country that hasn't had it's people screwed over by the rich.
happens in the real world, kid. DEAL

God N Country..Yes, but it seems to be mostly American rich doing the screwing over worldwide. I said "mostly".. Owl

#167 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:50 PM

Those with money can hire those without maney, and tell them :

what to do

what to believe

what to think

what to feel

what to be

what to have

to live or to die, what to live for and what to die for

With money you can enslave the bodies, ninds and the souls of the entire world.

MONEY is the REAL GOD of the World,

all those other Gods are just his servants

That is what the US has been trying for years now,

TO SELL THEIR GOD $$$$$$$$$$$$ to the rest of the world,

just like they sold HIM to the their own people.

#168 volt480

volt480

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:58 PM

This thread makes me even more proud to be an American!!!

#169 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:36 PM

Then you must be Bushs toilet paper..Owl

#170 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:01 PM

Money is to replace political influence in Washington.

It was heard repeatedly at the Hill today from the power brockers.

that they will not accept political petirion.

Many were quoted as saying to petitioners repeatedly.

"Money talks, Bullshit walks"

Is American Political System truely DEAD?

#171 volt480

volt480

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:28 AM

Owl you can just lick it off,,sounds like what you do best anyway!!

#172 volt480

volt480

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:19 AM

Ah shutup ya french onion dip!! :D

http://waynesword.pa...htm#loco5ab.gif

#173 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:40 AM

Boy, when you Americans dont get your asses steadily kissed that country refusing to kiss your collective asses and every one in the country reall are bastards in your eyes.

And some Americans are ignorant enough to simply call them **** arent you. French being a good example. Owl

#174 volt480

volt480

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:51 AM

Well I can tell ya one thing for sure,,we can sure kick your canadian a s s's any day of the week!!

#175 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 04:30 AM

Seems to me you bastards tried that a couple times. If I remember my history we sent you packing and burned down your white house for good measure..

We have always comprised ten percent of the American population, so I guess that means one Canadian is better then any ten Americans. So come kick our asses fella...Owl

#176 volt480

volt480

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 05:48 AM

You friggin red nosed bastard,,bring your damn torch's and come on down,,we will see what happens,,we'll bomb you back to the stone age,,not that you ever left it.

#177 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 07:54 AM

Awwwww, that arrogant American attitude. It does tend to surface often these days.

Temper temper little boy. Talk nice or your mommy will take away all your toys..

People like you are a problem only if one gets into a position of power. Unfortunately for the world, one did. Bush is just like you, mouthy, a coward in reality, and drunk with power, power that isnt even his but it is the power of those puppetmaster businessmen who control Bush. Those same men who will set him up as the fall guy if things go wrong.

Go talk brave in the schoolyard boy. You might impress a girl or two, no one else..Owl

#178 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 07:37 PM

WHY do you think Americans are the most Hated Poeple on the Planet?

It is not because they are the fattest,

It is not because they are the stupidest.

It is not because they are the most vlulgar

It is not because they are the most violent

It is not because they are the most decietful

It is not because they are the most materialistic

It is not because they are the most deluded

It is not because they are the most murderous

It is not.....

Then why does the World hate them the most?

#179 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 01:26 PM

Where is DUMA these days?

#180 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:07 AM

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE CRAZZIES LIKE r.j. allen last known address south nolen terrace inverness, florida and the taylor brothers steve and david last known residence known residence madeira beach, florida around 1963 nothing ever gets done including the finding of new technology that replaces the fossil fuel industry and the nuclear power industries that includes a easy transformation to weapons grade nuclear facilities that illegally moved to france back in the late 70's.

because of the influence of those three i listed above the political system that the united states offers today is worthless and even the legal system that protects the citizens of this country call the united states is full of loop holes.

i also can call the legal system of of the united states of america is a dead toothless animal which that the legal enforcers of the laws that carry federal badges and weapons are also so corrupt that they protect the criminal element of this country called the united states of america.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru