124 replies to this topic

#1 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 01:17 PM

PROPHET JESUS IN THE KORAN

Nazarenes were the actual followers of Prophet Jesus, whereas "Christians" was a name adopted by Paul and used to distinguish his followers from the "Nazarenes".

Who were the Nazarenes?
A sect of Judaism, followers of Prophet Jesus of Nazareth.

What is Nazareth?
The town in which Prophet Jesus started preaching.

Where did the name Christian come from?
Christian is the name given by Paul to his followers.
What did Allah instructed Prophet Muhammad to say:
"Say (Prophet Muhammad): 'If the Merciful had a son, I would be the first of the worshipers.'" Ch 43:81

Who was the guardian of Mary?
"Her Lord graciously accepted her (Mary). He made her grow with a fine upbringing and entrusted her to the care of Zachariah. Whenever Zachariah went to her in the sanctuary, he found that she had provision with her. 'Mary,' he said, 'how does this come to you?' 'It is from Allah,' she answered. Truly, Allah provides whomsoever He will without reckoning." Ch 3:37

Was Joseph engaged or the guardian of Mary?
No, Zachariah was her only guardian. Zachariah was a prophet, the father of John the Baptist, and we are told by Prophet Muhammad, that Zachariah was also a carpenter. This statement was recorded by the scholar of Prophetic quotations, Imam Nawawi and can be found in his book "The Gardens of Righteous People".

How did the virgin Mary conceive?
"We sent to her Our Spirit (Gabriel) in the resemblance of a perfect human. (And when she saw him) she said: 'I take refuge in the Merciful from you! If you are fearful.'
'I am the Messenger of your Lord,' he replied, 'and have come to give you a pure boy.' 'How shall I bear a son,' she answered, 'when I am not touched by a human and not unchaste?' Even so your Lord has said: 'Easy it is for Me. And We shall make him a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us. This is Our decree.' Thereupon she conceived him, and retired to a far off place."
Ch19:17-22

Where was Prophet Jesus born?
"And when the birth-pangs surprised her by the trunk of a palm-tree, she said: 'Oh, would that I had died before this and become a thing forgotten!' He called from below to her: 'Do not sorrow, look, your Lord has provided a rivulet below you, and shake the trunk of this palm-tree it will drop fresh ripe dates upon you.
Therefore eat and drink and rejoice with your eyes. If you meet any human say to him: "I have vowed a fast to the Merciful and will not speak with anyone today."'

She came to her nation, carrying him; and they said: 'O Mary, you have committed a monstrous thing. O sister of Aaron, your father was never an evil man, nor was your mother unchaste.' Mary pointed to him (Prophet Jesus). But they replied: 'How can we speak with a baby in the cradle?' He (the baby Prophet Jesus) said: 'I am the worshiper of Allah. Allah has given me the Book and made me a Prophet. He made me to be blessed wherever I am, and He has charged me with prayer and charity for as long as I shall live. He has made me kind to my mother; He has not made me arrogant, unprosperous. Peace be upon me on the day I was born, and on the day I die; and on the day when I shall be raised up alive.' Such was (Prophet) Jesus, the son of Mary. That is the truth, concerning what they doubt." Ch 19 verses 23-34

The Question Allah asked Prophet Jesus:
"And when Allah said: '(Prophet) Jesus, son of Mary, did you ever say to the people: "Take me and my mother for two gods, other than Allah?" 'Exaltations to You,' he said, 'how could I say that to which I have no right? If I had said that, You would have surely known. You know what is in my self, but I do not know what is in Yours. Indeed, You are the Knowledgeable of the unseen." Ch 5 verse 116

The Christian innovation of the Trinity:
"People of the Book, do not exaggerate about your religion. Do not say about Allah except the truth. Indeed, the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, is only a Messenger (and Prophet) of Allah, and His Word (Be) which He gave to Mary, and a (created) spirit by Him. So believe in Allah and His Messengers and do not say: 'Trinity.' Refrain, it is better for you. Allah is only One God. Exaltations to Him that He should have son! To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth, it is sufficient that Allah is a Guardian." Ch4 verse 171

Was Prophet Jesus crucified?
Allah tells us: "And for their saying, 'We killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger (and Prophet) of Allah.' They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but to them, he (the crucified) had been given the look (of Prophet Jesus). Those who differ concerning him (Prophet Jesus) are surely in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge of him, except the following of supposition, and (it is) a certainty they did not kill him. Rather, Allah raised him up to Him. Allah is Almighty, the Wise.
Ch 4 verses 157-158.

#2 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 01:19 PM

Will Prophet Jesus return?
Prophet Muhammad informed us that he will return just before the end of the world. He will descend at the Dome of the Rock and join the guided Muslim Leader (Al Mahdi), in the dawn prayer. After the prayer Prophet Jesus will go out and slay the false messiah. He will then destroy the myth of the cross and follow the teachings of the Koran sent to Prophet Muhammad, which is the same doctrine given to each and everyone of the Prophets of Allah, but in its purest, final form. When he dies he will be buried in Madinah next to Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon all the prophets of Allah.

Has the Koran ever been altered or revised?
No, the Arabic Koran remains exactly as it was first revealed to Prophet Muhammad, praise and veneration be upon him. The first written copy still exists! The Arabic Koran has never been subject to alteration or revision and Allah has promised to protect His Word forever.
Unlike Judaism, which is restricted to Jews, Islam is not restricted to Arabs, it is the last Message of the Creator sent for all mankind.

Was Prophet Jesus given a Book like Prophets Moses and Muhammad?
Yes, but it no longer exists. The books found in the New Testament were written by either Paul or his followers.
The gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John have been proven by Biblical scholars not to be those of the disciples of Prophet Jesus but written by people who bore the same names and never met the prophet.

The Book given to Prophet Jesus, together with the teachings of Prophet Jesus' disciples were destroyed by Constantine, the Emperor of Rome, at the Conference of Nicea because they preached the Oneness of the Creator who does not have a son. Constantine favored the concept of the Trinity, that is three gods in one, which was the innovation of Paul because it was not that different from the pagan religions of Rome. Those who believed in the Oneness of the Creator were murdered on their return home from Nicea and anyone found in possession of Books proclaiming the Oneness of the Creator was put to death and their Books destroyed.

Why did Constantine prefer Christianity?
Historical records of that era record that there had been no less than twelve emperors of Rome within a very short space of time. Each emperor ruled for an average of three years, and all died an unnatural death.
Constantine preferred and adopted the trinitarian teachings of Paul because they were in align with the pagan religions of Rome whose gods had sons and daughters.
The benefit of doing so was that Christians became, during this historically troubled time, his supporters instead of adversaries. The pagan citizens of Rome raised very little objection and accepted the new religion in their society due to the similarity of their own.

One must remember that although Paul had abandoned the essence of the Nazarene belief, which is the Oneness of the Creator, in favor of his own innovation of the trinity, but he promoted the moral and ethical values of the Nazarenes. After Constantine's conversion to Christianity, these values were free to influence the pagan Roman society. Through Constantine's stratagem, the citizens of Rome were now more inclined to be law abiding. This not only eased his role as Emperor but strengthened his position, and so, unlike his predecessors he ruled over the Roman Empire for many years.

How do the teachings of Prophet Jesus and Paul differ?
Jesus was the Messiah, a Prophet and Messenger of Allah sent only to the Jews and given a Holy Book. Paul was neither the Messiah, a prophet nor a messenger and was not given a Holy Book.

Prophet Jesus preached the essential message of the Oneness of Allah, the Creator. He called his fellow Jews, the "Lost Sheep of Israel", back to the true teachings of Prophets John, the Baptist and Moses by drawing their attention too and correcting the tampering of certain Rabbis who, for secular gain, had corrupted the Book given to Moses.

Of such people Allah refers to their continuous tampering in the Koran by saying: "Do you then hope that they will believe in you (Prophet Muhammad), when some of them have already heard the Word of Allah and knowingly tampered with it, although they understood its meaning!" Ch 2 verse 75.

What became of the Nazarenes?
At the advent of Prophet Muhammad, praise and veneration be upon him, only a few true Jewish Nazarenes remained. Some had chosen to remove themselves from society and lived in hermitages awaiting the coming of the last Prophet of Allah. There they were free to practice the true teachings of Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him. These teachings were the worship of One God together with the adherence to the original law of Moses, the Mosaic Law, that Prophet Jesus had restored, rather than the corrupted version the Jews elected to follow.

Sincere Nazarenes, such as the celebrated Rabbi Abdullah ben Shalom, recognized the truth Prophet Muhammad brought and converted to Islam. These sincere people knew it was obligatory to follow a Prophet sent by Allah, despite the fact that Prophet Muhammad was not a Jew like themselves. They recognized him by his description inscribed in ancient manuscripts, they also knew from these manuscripts the location of his birth, but more importantly they recognized him by his teachings.

There were, however, others who professed themselves to be Nazarenes but had deviated from the teachings of Prophet Jesus and were more in-line with the Christians, the followers of Paul. With this understanding, the reader will be able to determine which category of Nazarenes is being addressed when coming across their reference or as being "People of the Book" in this translation of the meaning of the Holy Koran.
In essence:

Prophet Jesus taught his followers to worship One God, the Creator alone, and to love and care for one another together with many other good, ethical manners. Paul abandoned the spiritual teachings of Prophet Jesus and substituted his own innovation, but kept Prophet Jesus' appealing, caring, ethical manners, which, when one analyzes them, may be applied to any good living person regardless whether or not they believe in the Creator.

The above text is from the translation of the Noble Koran: THE HOLY KORAN
its meaning rendered into English:

www.Allah.com
Peace

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2003 - 01:41 PM

The mohamed copied the bible and passed himself off as a prophet. The coran is blasphemy to the Lord, who is the son of God. The coron says God doesn't have a son, so it essentially makes Jesus a bastard, a liar, and the apostles scum who lied to get themselves crucified for a bastard.

I wipe my arse with the coran.

#4 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 01:47 PM

[3.59] Truly, the likeness of (Prophet) Jesus with Allah, is as the likeness of Adam, He created him from dust then He said to him "Be" and he was.
[3.60] The truth is from your Lord, therefore, do not be among the doubters.
[3.61] Those who dispute with you concerning him after the knowledge has come to you, say: 'Come, let us gather our sons and your sons, our womenfolk and your womenfolk, ourselves and yourselves. Then let us humbly pray, so lay the curse of Allah upon the ones who lie. '
[3.62] This is indeed the truthful narration. There is no god except Allah. It is Allah who is the Almighty, the Wise.
[3.63] If they turn away, Allah knows the evildoers.
[3.64] Say: 'People of the Book, let us come to a common word between us and you that we will worship none except Allah, that we will associate none with Him, and that none of us take others for lords besides Allah. ' If they turn away, say: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims. '

Peace

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2003 - 02:23 PM

woof woof woof

#6 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 10:00 PM

I wipe my arse with the coran.

I assumed as much, since clearly you've never read it. I mean, you can't even spell the name right. And wouldn't the ink from the pages get all over your ***?

The mohamed copied the bible and passed himself off as a prophet.

Umm...if he copied it, wouldn't people notice? Besides, his version is just as valid as the muchly edited "Bible" that you're reading out of.

woof woof woof

What the hell is this supposed to even mean?

#7 Guest_rsetiawan_*

Guest_rsetiawan_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2003 - 07:00 AM

Hi patience nice post here...
Is there any site with proper translation of Qoran in English ?

#8 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 09:14 AM

Salaam,

You can find downloadable versions in many formats at Allah.com

Nice link is also http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

It has the following:

A transliteration of the Qur'an.
An index to the Qur'an.
Search for a particular verse.
Syed Maududi's introduction to each chapter.
An essay highlighting the scientific information contained in the Qur'an.
Another essay on the Qur'an, knowledge, and science
A brief history of the compilation of the Qur'an, courtesy of Perspectives.
Some rules to assist in the memorization of the Qur'an.

When you search for

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2003 - 09:49 PM

What a goof...!

OffsideAngel, I read it. More than enough to know what it's all about. Tell me dear, did Abraham take Isaak or Ishmael to the sacrifice?

#10 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 09:36 PM

Hi Mission,

Pbuh means peace and blessings upon him.

I survived almost 4 years of siege in Sarajevo with my Muslim and non-Muslim neighbours. Together we survived the shelling and together we shared humanitarian aid and water so that tells you about tolerance and patience.

We all need more patience, that

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2003 - 12:19 AM

Tell me Patience, did Abraham take Isaak or Ishmael to the sacrifice?

#12 adil

adil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 07:23 AM

it was definitaly Ishmael(pbuh), since Ishmael(pbuh) was 13 years older than Isaac(pbuh).

if it was to be Isaac(pbuh), then Abraham(pbuh) would have had to wait 13 years more.

Abraham(pbuh) was 86 when Ishmael(pbuh) was born.

when Abraham was 100 years old, Isaac(pbuh) was born, who was a gift from God for passing the test.

"For he [Abraham] was one of our believing Servants. And we gave him the good news [a second-born son to come] of Isaac - a Prophet - One of the Righteous. (The Noble Quran, 37:111-112)"

#13 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 04:25 AM

Originally posted by adil
it was definitaly Ishmael(pbuh), since Ishmael(pbuh) was 13 years older than Isaac(pbuh).

if it was to be Isaac(pbuh), then Abraham(pbuh) would have had to wait 13 years more.

Abraham(pbuh) was 86 when Ishmael(pbuh) was born.

when Abraham was 100 years old, Isaac(pbuh) was born, who was a gift from God for passing the test.

"For he [Abraham] was one of our believing Servants. And we gave him the good news [a second-born son to come] of Isaac - a Prophet - One of the Righteous. (The Noble Quran, 37:111-112)"

19. And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
20. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
21. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.
22. And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham (Holy Bible Gennesis chapter 17)

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2003 - 04:47 AM

Again we see the lie: The bible was corrupted over time. A statement that is a proven lie, yet the pagans continue to parrot this lie in order to justify their own lies, which are exposed in the true word of God found in the bible.

The Nazarenes are a type of priesthood requiring them to have long hair and abstain from wine and grapes. It was ordained in the old testament one of which was Samson.

#15 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 02:54 PM

Originally posted by beast
Again we see the lie: The bible was corrupted over time. A statement that is a proven lie, yet the pagans continue to parrot this lie in order to justify their own lies, which are exposed in the true word of God found in the bible.

The Nazarenes are a type of priesthood requiring them to have long hair and abstain from wine and grapes. It was ordained in the old testament one of which was Samson.

Show us your "proof" then. Once you do that (which you won't and can't anyway), then explain why many Christians hold the rational belief that the Bible is not infallible.

Or do you think that everyone is a Pagan?

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:03 AM

A buttplug is a hard dry piece of shit stuck in the arse, and it keeps the system from getting rid of garbage.

#17 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:32 AM

A buttplug is a hard dry piece of shit stuck in the arse, and it keeps the system from getting rid of garbage.

Non sequitur

Try again.:P

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:09 AM

You hate christians, every post you write proves it.

You talk like a murderer.

#19 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:13 AM

Originally posted by Patience
PROPHET JESUS IN THE KORAN

Nazarenes were the actual followers of Prophet Jesus, whereas "Christians" was a name adopted by Paul and used to distinguish his followers from the "Nazarenes".

Who were the Nazarenes?
A sect of Judaism, followers of Prophet Jesus of Nazareth.

What is Nazareth?
The town in which Prophet Jesus started preaching.

Where did the name Christian come from?
Christian is the name given by Paul to his followers.
What did Allah instructed Prophet Muhammad to say:
"Say (Prophet Muhammad): 'If the Merciful had a son, I would be the first of the worshipers.'" Ch 43:81

Who was the guardian of Mary?
"Her Lord graciously accepted her (Mary). He made her grow with a fine upbringing and entrusted her to the care of Zachariah. Whenever Zachariah went to her in the sanctuary, he found that she had provision with her. 'Mary,' he said, 'how does this come to you?' 'It is from Allah,' she answered. Truly, Allah provides whomsoever He will without reckoning." Ch 3:37

Was Joseph engaged or the guardian of Mary?
No, Zachariah was her only guardian. Zachariah was a prophet, the father of John the Baptist, and we are told by Prophet Muhammad, that Zachariah was also a carpenter. This statement was recorded by the scholar of Prophetic quotations, Imam Nawawi and can be found in his book "The Gardens of Righteous People".

How did the virgin Mary conceive?
"We sent to her Our Spirit (Gabriel) in the resemblance of a perfect human. (And when she saw him) she said: 'I take refuge in the Merciful from you! If you are fearful.'
'I am the Messenger of your Lord,' he replied, 'and have come to give you a pure boy.' 'How shall I bear a son,' she answered, 'when I am not touched by a human and not unchaste?' Even so your Lord has said: 'Easy it is for Me. And We shall make him a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us. This is Our decree.' Thereupon she conceived him, and retired to a far off place."
Ch19:17-22

Where was Prophet Jesus born?
"And when the birth-pangs surprised her by the trunk of a palm-tree, she said: 'Oh, would that I had died before this and become a thing forgotten!' He called from below to her: 'Do not sorrow, look, your Lord has provided a rivulet below you, and shake the trunk of this palm-tree it will drop fresh ripe dates upon you.
Therefore eat and drink and rejoice with your eyes. If you meet any human say to him: "I have vowed a fast to the Merciful and will not speak with anyone today."'

She came to her nation, carrying him; and they said: 'O Mary, you have committed a monstrous thing. O sister of Aaron, your father was never an evil man, nor was your mother unchaste.' Mary pointed to him (Prophet Jesus). But they replied: 'How can we speak with a baby in the cradle?' He (the baby Prophet Jesus) said: 'I am the worshiper of Allah. Allah has given me the Book and made me a Prophet. He made me to be blessed wherever I am, and He has charged me with prayer and charity for as long as I shall live. He has made me kind to my mother; He has not made me arrogant, unprosperous. Peace be upon me on the day I was born, and on the day I die; and on the day when I shall be raised up alive.' Such was (Prophet) Jesus, the son of Mary. That is the truth, concerning what they doubt." Ch 19 verses 23-34

The Question Allah asked Prophet Jesus:
"And when Allah said: '(Prophet) Jesus, son of Mary, did you ever say to the people: "Take me and my mother for two gods, other than Allah?" 'Exaltations to You,' he said, 'how could I say that to which I have no right? If I had said that, You would have surely known. You know what is in my self, but I do not know what is in Yours. Indeed, You are the Knowledgeable of the unseen." Ch 5 verse 116

The Christian innovation of the Trinity:
"People of the Book, do not exaggerate about your religion. Do not say about Allah except the truth. Indeed, the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, is only a Messenger (and Prophet) of Allah, and His Word (Be) which He gave to Mary, and a (created) spirit by Him. So believe in Allah and His Messengers and do not say: 'Trinity.' Refrain, it is better for you. Allah is only One God. Exaltations to Him that He should have son! To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth, it is sufficient that Allah is a Guardian." Ch4 verse 171

Was Prophet Jesus crucified?
Allah tells us: "And for their saying, 'We killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger (and Prophet) of Allah.' They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but to them, he (the crucified) had been given the look (of Prophet Jesus). Those who differ concerning him (Prophet Jesus) are surely in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge of him, except the following of supposition, and (it is) a certainty they did not kill him. Rather, Allah raised him up to Him. Allah is Almighty, the Wise.
Ch 4 verses 157-158.

Nazarenes were the inhabitant of Nazareth.

Nazareth was a town in Galilee where Jesus grew up.

The name Christian was a derogatory term used by Roman soldiers toward followers of Christ. First called Christians at Antioch.

Matthew 1: 18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 2:1. Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Matthew 3:16. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17. And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Jesus+Spirit+God the Father= Triune or Trinity

Matthew 27:3. And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34. They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
35. And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
36. And sitting down they watched him there;
37. And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38. Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39. And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40. And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41. Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42. He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43. He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44. The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

Matthew 28: 5. And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, who was crucified.
6. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
7. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

#20 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:20 AM

Judges 13: 7. But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

Beast, I was once confused concerning this also. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru