• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#21 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:26 AM

Numbers 6

1. And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,
2. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If a man or a woman have vowed the special vow of a Nazarite, to consecrate themselves to Jehovah;
3. he shall separate himself from wine and strong drink: he shall drink no vinegar of wine, nor vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat grapes, fresh or dried.
4. All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine, from the seed-stones, even to the skin.
5. All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head; until the days be fulfilled, that he hath consecrated himself to Jehovah, he shall be holy; he shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.
6. All the days that he hath consecrated himself to Jehovah, he shall come near no dead body.
7. He shall not make himself unclean for his father, or for his mother, for his brother, or for his sister when they die; for the consecration of his God is upon his head.
8. All the days of his separation he is holy to Jehovah.
9. And if any one die unexpectedly by him suddenly, and he hath defiled the head of his consecration, then he shall shave his head on the day of his cleansing; on the seventh day shall he shave it.
10. And on the eighth day he shall bring two turtle-doves, or two young pigeons, to the priest, at the entrance of the tent of meeting.
11. And the priest shall offer one for a sin-offering, and the other for a burnt-offering, and make an atonement for him, for that he sinned by the dead person; and he shall hallow his head that same day.
12. And he shall again consecrate to Jehovah the days of his separation, and shall bring a yearling lamb for a trespass-offering. But the first days are forfeited, for his consecration hath been defiled.
13. And this is the law of the Nazarite on the day when the days of his consecration are fulfilled: he shall be brought to the entrance of the tent of meeting.
14. And he shall present his offering to Jehovah, one yearling he-lamb without blemish for a burnt-offering, and one yearling ewe-lamb without blemish for a sin-offering, and one ram without blemish for a peace-offering;
15. and a basket with unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and their oblation, and their drink-offerings.
16. And the priest shall present them before Jehovah, and shall offer his sin-offering and his burnt-offering:
17. and he shall offer the ram, a sacrifice of peace-offering to Jehovah, with the basket of unleavened bread; the priest shall offer also his oblation and his drink-offering.
18. And the Nazarite shall shave the head of his consecration at the entrance to the tent of meeting, and shall take the hair of the head of his consecration, and put it on the fire which is under the sacrifice of the peace-offering.
19. And the priest shall take the boiled shoulder of the ram, and one unleavened cake out of the basket, and one unleavened wafer, and shall put them upon the hands of the Nazarite, after he hath shaven the hair of his consecration.
20. And the priest shall wave them as wave-offering before Jehovah; it is holy for the priest, with the breast of the wave-offering and with the shoulder of the heave-offering; and afterwards the Nazarite may drink wine.
21. This is the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed: his offering to Jehovah for his consecration, beside what his hand is able to get; according to the vow which he vowed, so shall he do, according to the law of his consecration.

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:28 AM

Jesus said: I will not drink wine until I return for the marriage supper of the Lord. The days of separation.

I never was confused about this.

#23 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:33 AM

Judges 13

1. And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord; and the Lord delivered them into the hand of the Philistines forty years.
2. And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not.
3. And the angel of the Lord appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.
4. Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:
5. For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no rasor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.

24. And the woman bare a son, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, and the Lord blessed him.
25. And the Spirit of the Lord began to move him at times in the camp of Dan between Zorah and Eshtaol.

#24 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:47 AM

The Nazarenes are a type of priesthood requiring them to have long hair and abstain from wine and grapes. It was ordained in the old testament one of which was Samson.

Nazarenes are inhabitants of Nazareth

Nazarites are a type of priesthood :)

There is a difference. ( this is where I used to be confused)

#25 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 04:52 AM

The Nazarenes are a type of priesthood requiring them to have long hair and abstain from wine and grapes. It was ordained in the old testament one of which was Samson.

Nazarenes are inhabitants of Nazareth

Nazarites are a type of priesthood :)

There is a difference. ( this is where I used to be confused)

#26 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2003 - 04:42 AM

Strong's Ref. # 5139

Romanized naziyr
Pronounced naw-zeer'

or nazir {naw-zeer'}; from HSN5144; separate, i.e. consecrated (as prince, a Nazirite); hence (figuratively from the latter) an unpruned vine (like an unshorn Nazirite):

KJV--Nazarite [by a false alliteration with Nazareth], separate(-d), vine undressed.

You're right saint, I had failed to make the distinction. But the similitudes are more than mere coincidences, the parallels are to exact to be mere coincidences.

#27 Hugonaut

Hugonaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 05:15 AM

Originally posted by beast
You hate christians, every post you write proves it.

You talk like a murderer.

Er.... no. Sorry. As much as you would like to believe it, none of the above is true. Try again. :D

#28 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2003 - 01:26 AM

And a liar.

#29 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 04:19 PM

Prove he's a liar. Not that I don't doubt that he is...I mean, we're all liars. But, you seem so sure of yourself. Certainly, you can prove how he's lying.

#30 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2003 - 04:32 PM

Of course I can.

The bible is the truth, anyone who denies that is a liar.

That is a fact.

#31 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 07:00 PM

Have you learned nothing about the subjectivity of the 'truth'? Wait, don't answer that. You quite obviously have not. But just so you know, bananna creame pie is the truth, and anyone who denies this is a liar. And that is fact.

#32 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2003 - 10:10 PM

Sure I have, all truth are relative, so his truth is as good as mine.

He's a liar and you're a liar too.

That's my truth.

#33 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 01:42 AM

Hey! Our posts have been getting through to you. And you made an argument that can't be refuted, using reason. I'm proud...just so you know that you're as much of a liar as anyone else.

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2003 - 02:37 AM

Let every man be a liar, but the Lord is the truth.

#35 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 01:09 PM

Beast,
All you have to say is go to Pakistan and say Jesus is the Son of God. You'd be imprisoned under the blasphemy law, and a fatwa would probably be out for your head.:P

#36 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 01:57 PM

There are at least 1.6 million Christians in Pakistan, agnostic.

Get real. Why can't you post facts and reply to facts? Instead, you enjoy in ifs and maybies. Very conducive for discussion indeed.

Beast,

Regarding Isaak or Ismael. Islam recognises all the prophets and makes no difference between them so what do you want to prove with your question really?

Peace

#37 schlauchi

schlauchi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 03:06 PM

Puah, Religion is a relief all the Time.

Christian Defenders, Muslims or anything else. You are praying all to the same God.

This Beeing has different Names, different Prophets but his advice and Laws to Mankind equals in every Religion.

beast

Before you, hundreds of fanatic Christians claimed the Truth.

But what is it? Which Part of the holy Bible is correct and the Thruth? Or is the Quran the last Word God has sended to Mankind?

Religion is a Matter of personal belief.

Mohammed copied the Bible??? Surely the Prophet Mohammed took Parts of the Bible. This Book is holy for Christians and also for Muslims due the Reason that both Books speaks the Word of God.

Ever noticed how God has changed his Mind during the Times.

In the old Testament God acts like a criminal. Murder, Lie almost every Crime you can imagine.

Jesus gave us a View of a higher Beeing which differs total from
the old Jewish God. This God is a God who loves his beliefers and stands for Peace. Although he was described as eternal and allmighty.

And the quran speaks the same. God is the one, eternal the Beginning and the end.

You told other People liars. Have you found the ultimate thruth? I beg no.

Every Human has the ultimate Right to decide which Religion or beliefe is the Right for him.

#38 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2003 - 03:10 PM

I use the coran for toilet paper. It's not holy, it's blasphemy. A book for transvestites who hate truth. That's the coron for morons. Mohamed (PTUI) is a liar, and every man who believes him is a liar also.

Here's a triple lutz: "Regarding Isaak or Ismael. Islam recognises all the prophets and makes no difference between them "

A bold face lie. "Who me?" he asks. Rampant hypocrisy is what this is. Pretending not to understand the question, he answers a false one, so he doesn't have to deal with the one I asked. The hypocrisy of all muslims is the same, then they say the bible was changed over the years, same lying hypocrisy again.

#39 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 03:38 PM

Except that the Bible WAS changed over the years...and what does Islam have to do with transvestitism? Further, wouldn't using the Koran for toilet paper get ink all over your bum? Not very smart, if you ask me. But then, judging by your posts, we can all safely assume you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, either. You managed to write an entire post without making a real point! All you did was be crude and ignorant...now, if you had a real, legitimate reason to dislike Islam, then that would be all fine and dandy. But obviously, you don't even understand your own religion, so asking you to understand someone else's is just wishful thinking.

#40 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 03:39 PM

Beast,
I am an agnostic myself but I find your post

I use the coran for toilet paper. It's not holy, it's blasphemy. A book for transvestites who hate truth. That's the coron for morons. Mohamed (PTUI) is a liar, and every man who believes him is a liar also.

deeply offensive. You are no Christian.

I have my own little arguments with Patience, obmar and others who revere Mohammed, but I do not degenerate into vulgar abuse.

And Patience,

Do you remember Bishop John Joseph of Pakistan. He was not an Ancient hero hut a Modern one. He too was a very clear-headed person living in a confused country. His country

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru