• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#61 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 01:30 AM

Many moons had passed and beast is still beast.

cheers obmar

#62 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 01:39 AM

For this reason, the Lord sent me...

#63 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 01:48 AM

Hope that lord of your's agrees to what you do/:)

#64 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 02:30 AM

Everything I do and say is in perfect accord with prophecy, otherwise I would not be the beast. I was the beast even before I was born.

#65 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:58 AM

someday there will be a tolerant beast.
someday there will be a peace loving beast
someday there will be a harmonious beast.

just a wish, amen

#66 Gench

Gench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 06:53 AM

Good to see you back Obmar.

Roger King aka you-know-who.

#67 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:00 AM

Good to see you too
gench...

#68 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 10:56 AM

I am tolerant, peace loving and harmonious by nature. But I am forced to make war, and I have a job to do. And my job is not to be tolerant of sin, or to advocate peace with the deceivers, or to be harmonious with the murderous idolaters, rather it is to bring evverything under submission to God, by the power of his son Jesus Christ, for him, and through him, to establish righteousness on earth, and to destroy the rebellious.

And that's what I'm doing.

#69 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:19 AM

Pity your mum.

I was the beast even before I was born.

If you are tolerant by nature, then dont make the whole world your enemy. It is not doing good to you.

#70 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:31 AM

The enemies of the Lord Jesus Christ are my enemies, and they will all perish. The Lord is with me, who can stand against me? No one, not even all the armies of the world. That's why I'm still alive, though my enemies surround me and attack me every night.

#71 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:41 AM

what is it when you say?

though my enemies surround me and attack me every night.

Umar bin Al-Khattab Embraces Islam

`Umar bin Al-Khattab embraced Islam after the first migration the Muslims made to Abyssinia. His conversion to Islam was a momentous event and a great victory to Islam.

Before his Islam, `Umar was one of the strongest personalities in Mecca and one of the bitter enemies of Muslims. Though he was going to kill Allahs Messenger (peace be upon him), he embraced Islam, as Allah destined what was best for him and answered the Prophets supplication to support Islam with either of the two opponents of Islam i.e. `Umar bin Al-Khattab or `Amr bin Hisham (also known as Abu Jahl). As `Umar embraced Islam, Muslims status became stronger as it was when Hamzah bin `Abdul-Muttalib - the Prophets uncle  embraced Islam. `Umar called Muslims to observe Prayer at the Ka`bah under his protection. The Quraish could do nothing to prevent them as they knew well `Umars strength and determination. Rather, they resorted to another method in resisting the Call to Allah, which was boycott

#72 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:43 AM

Obmar, the world has been given to me, to rule and to shape. I bring justice, truth and peace with me to those who want it. To anyone who fights against me, there will be death and destruction, indeed total annihilation, nations and people who oppose me, false religions will all perish at my hand. Leaving only those who love peace and truth and justice, according to the law of Moses. No other...!

#73 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 12:19 PM

looks like you have a heavy responsibility
on your shoulder.

#74 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 01:28 PM

Indeed... that's why I take no liberties with the law.

#75 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:52 PM

The sheep simply need a sheapherd...otherwise, they'd be lost, since obviously they can't guide themselves.

Says it all, dont you think?;)

Problems start when herds of sheep fight over who has the best shepherd.:D :D :D

#76 Outside Angel

Outside Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:06 PM

Aya, which is why we wolves needen't concern ourselves with the flock. They can sometimes be useful, but that's about it.

#77 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 12:38 PM

I sometimes wish I had become a priest. There is so much money in religion. :P

#78 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 02:36 PM

Agnostic, I do not why, but the moment I read what you wrote
prompted me to look for this hadith....

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Once, while I was in the company of the Prophet, he saw the mountain of Uhud and said, "I would not like to have this mountain turned into gold for me unless nothing of it, not even a single Dinar remains of it with me for more than three days (i.e. I will spend all of it in Allah's cause), except that Dinar which I will keep for repaying debts." Then he said, "Those who are rich in this world would have little reward in the Hereafter except those who spend their money here and there (in Allah's cause), and they are few in number." Then he ordered me to stay at my place and went not far away. I heard a voice and intended to go to him but I remembered his order, "Stay at your place till I return." On his return I said, "O Allah's Apostle! (What was) that noise which I heard?" He said, "Did you hear anything?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Gabriel came and said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers dies, worshipping none along with Allah, will enter Paradise.' " I said, "Even if he did such-and-such things (i.e. even if he stole or committed illegal sexual intercourse)" He said, "Yes."

#79 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 04:04 PM

Thanks obmar. Now I think I will attain Jannath myself.
BTW, did you check the photo album thread? I am older than you, if I remember right, by about 3 years, as I am 51 now.

#80 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 04:51 PM

How misleading looks can be. I was pretty sure from your looks, you are more like in your late thirties to me.

Do you have any secrets to share on how you achieve that?;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru