OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Smile:)

#42 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 07:19 PM

You think our grandkids are going to pay off the debt these quislings are running up?

Think again...

It strikes me as strange that this generation of spenders assume that subsequent generations will make good on their fiscal maleficence.

Yeah right...
sounds like something from the eutopian wing of the vulgar marxist party.

:P

#43 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 07:28 PM

I'm gauging the effect, and not the spirit, of their actions.

#44 Jack Off

Jack Off

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 08:14 PM

Yep, you should feel sorry for me. After all I am earning in one year more than most of the US-haters earn in their miserable lives. Also you should feel sorry for my salary, my condo, my car... Especially for the fact that American poor are rich by your standards.

After reading some of your posts, I feel US should suspend all foreign aid and policing of the world to let you rot from your economic inadequacy or take each other out in wars that I will watch on my 36 inch superflat TV.

#45 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 08:29 PM

Somebody stop Jack Off, he's here to prove our detractors' point.
:P

#46 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:11 AM

Jack
.You th' man :D

#47 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:21 AM

Hey AG, how things in Washington nowadays? I hear Rice has been shit scared lately. The smell is coming toward Canada. How R U ??????????

#48 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:32 AM

I forget, who was 'UmaBongo' again?

#49 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 02:37 AM

A week ago they dumped all this work on me that I had told them it would take a month, they gave me 5 days.

I billed them the firm fixed price, with 168 hours, but fu ck em anyway. I worked till midnight and I had to just pull hard decisions out my ***. No time to contemplate, I had to rely on genius and gut instinct.

Maybe Duma is right, the money ($20K) just was not worth the suffering. My partners just bitched about it , but they get the lions share of the added revenue. At least one of them put in a Sunday.

20K for a weeks work? :confused:

#50 Pax-Americana

Pax-Americana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 04:57 AM

Originally posted by xexon
I feel sorry for Americans as well, but as an American myself, I even feel more sorry the rest of the world and what we've put you through.

I did'nt vote for Bush. The people who did are now probably wishing they had not done so.

I think we should impeach Bush. And all his cronies need to be rounded up and tried for treason.

x

Move to france or Russia or China, They're mass-muder and mayhem is Idolized by you.

#51 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:41 PM

were right now wiped out from Irak and will retun home in a body bag.

I feel sorry for these yankees.

#52 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:05 PM

Butter,

I am very impressed with the figures that Americans make $20,000.00 a week working over time in McDanalds and at Danny's and Burger King, considering that these are the main employers in the US since all other jobs have been farmed out in India, China, and Russia, where the avarage IQ is up to 20 points above the avarage IQ of Americans.

It is not your crumbling living standard I am feeling sorry about, but your spiritual anguish and hellish minds filled with fear and hatered is what I feel sorry about. You have even forgotten what happiness really means in your burned out civilization. you have are substituting mindless fun from merchant for true happiness.

Simple pleasures are our treasures..

And most of you won't even get it what I am saying.

#53 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:10 PM

spiritual anguish and hellish minds filled with fear and hatered is what I feel sorry about. You have even forgotten what happiness really means in your burned out civilization.

ah,DUMA....such sweeping generalisations,to include the whole population....

#54 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

Kelly,

Some one has to call the shots as they are. You cannot hide forever in your nice dream world isolated from the mainstream American civilization for very long time. It will arrive in your home and in your gated neighborhoods sooner or later. One cannot escape its deadly grip on your psyche. If any of you still have a living psyche (spirit).

#55 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:20 PM

Sure,DUMA....I see lots of spirit on a daily basis....I'll grant you,a large part of the population suffers from a lack of one,but not all ,as you say....

I wish you wouldn't do that.....

you're harshin' my mellow......

#56 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:25 PM

Well, Kelly, why did you permit the soul of your fellow countrimen to be sucked out, burned out, squashed, shrunk and wasted on meaningless endevors.

If you did your job right, I could not say the thing I am saying about your fellow soulless countrymen.

#57 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:40 PM

well,DUMA...there are the questions that our friends and neighbors may not know to ask.

#58 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:06 AM

Surely, Kelly, the good man is the bad man's teacher; and the bad man is the good man's business. If the one does not respect his teacher, or the other doesn't love his business, his error is very great.

This is a very important secret in life.

#59 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 03:12 AM

" Butter,

I am very impressed with the figures that Americans make $20,000.00 a week working over time in McDanalds and at Danny's and Burger King, considering that these are the main employers in the US since all other jobs have been farmed out in India, China, and Russia, where the avarage IQ is up to 20 points above the avarage IQ of Americans.

It is not your crumbling living standard I am feeling sorry about, but your spiritual anguish and hellish minds filled with fear and hatered is what I feel sorry about. You have even forgotten what happiness really means in your burned out civilization. you have are substituting mindless fun from merchant for true happiness.

Simple pleasures are our treasures..

And most of you won't even get it what I am saying."

The problem here is you can't see the trees for the forest. My "name" was up there yet you adressed me with your version of the state of an entire people. I am a singlular spirit. (in order) The only person in the burger biz that might make that kind of money is the owner of a top location. Strange angle to choose as it makes this reader go "what?". Yes the farming out of jobs is insanely reckless as it undermines consumer driven economies. My IQ score is high enough that I don't tell people or they will feel uncomfortable, or worse, dislike me. My personal living standard is higher than it has been in years. At the moment I am feeling very grateful spiritually. I have a woman who is a good wife, a great mother, a great lover, and my closest friend. I have two beautiful, (usually) kind hearted healthy children. Spiritual anguish is distant at this time. MY mind is not filled with hate but love and sometimes even satisfaction and the awesome fleeting feeling of contentment. If you care to generalize to the maximum and stereotype then that is your perogative. But when you adress me please have the courtesy to adress me as one person.

#60 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 03:53 AM

B
u
M
p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users