176 replies to this topic

#61 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:14 AM

Buttered,

I was never talking about the previlaged and 'lucky', who make huge profits by robbing others with very low wages and no benefits.
I was talking about the American avarage man that has been enslaved by the
'smart' ones like you in order to keep them slaving for you and your family.
Your Avarage American lives in constant fear from one bill collector to another, he does not make living wages for the place he is stuck in. And his kids will also slave for the men without being bought as slaves. These slave of yours are cheaper and you do not loose your investment if they die or overdose, or get killed or go to jail.

You have a perfect slave system, where slaves fight each other for jobs through all these feminist and no-discrimination movements. And they even fight each other inside the family over the little money they make, husband against wife, wife against husband, and children against everyone.
My well Buttered friend you have refused to look at your less priviladged neighbors that you send now to die to keep you in your privilaged position.

Your country has its people more suppressed and exploited and miserable than any other country on the planet, And to hide the facts you always have to trumpet the Illusions of some super free country just because you can watch the mind controling TV for free. No you may fool your dopped up slaves that they are in haven with all their cheap plastic toys and appliences, but we know where they are and where they are heading. Deeper into Hell which you call the Best Country in the World. I guess your world is very small and narrow and reaches not further than your front lown.

#62 lunatique

lunatique

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:29 AM

There's only one solution to America's problems that serves Americans. It doesn't involve voting democrat or republican or any other jewish mafia front.

The only positive step that can be taken at this point. Is for individual states of the union to seceed from the federal government's jewish mafia tyranny.

Its gonna happen eventually.Who in 1972 thought the soviet union would eventually disolve less than 20 years later.The federal governent is to big, to corrupt, and to totally infiltrated and overrun by jews to stand.

The first step is breaking down this federal jewish media. A good step would be to establish alot of local tv stations totally indepedent of jewish companies like disney and aol time warner and fox. There should be a politcal organization free of jewish infiltration that seeks to accomplish this.

Really the worst thing people could do is want to vote for the democrats. People think John Kerry wants a more moderate foreign policy. That thinking is erroneous. They guy is a jewish mafia ****bag.

We want as little federal taxes as possible. Paying federal taxes is just paying tribute to the jewish mafia. So ideally we dont want any. State government is more manageable and closer to home and therefore more democratic. Having autonomous states will drastically reduce the jewish mafia's ability to exploit and control.

When voting for federal elections. No matter your politcal leaning its always in the best interest to vote for who wants to reduce federal taxes and therefore federal government. Only problem is there no choice in matter. I cant believe how many people buy into that john kerry will solve all the problems in america and radically change the countries position. Also i'm sick and tired of people saying bush is directly responsible for everything. He's not. He's the jewish mafia spokesman/figurehead, nothing more. Alot of what the democratic rhetoric is, is damage control. The democrats are really even bigger liars than the republicans and also more extreme. Dont think for a minute they're not.

The jewish mafia propaganda on tv has been full blast the last few years. Revved up and working at a higher RPM than i've ever seen in the past. This is only thing keeping the bastards in control.

A critical mass of idiots are taken in by the electronics jew's lies and that prevents unity of opposition. And alos clarity of thinking Among a great cross section.

I've head the jews with my owns ears call Americans and idiot race and they ridicule and sadistaclly despise those they have control of. Every second the jews get their way they're emboldened to tighten their grip. The jews never relent. You have to show them where the line is very clearly. If you leave open anything to them they'll exploit it to the fulllest capacity possible.

#63 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 10:47 AM

because they are criminals.

#64 sunshine

sunshine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 10:47 AM

Originally posted by chisinau
because they are criminals.

Very succinct and accurate statement

#65 Pax-Americana

Pax-Americana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 11:37 AM

Criminal for what?

beating Nazism?
beating comunism?
Saving the French?
Saving the Dutch?
Saving millions around the world with humanitarian aid as the rest of the world picked its nose?

Now Id apologize for sending McDonalds around the world, but hey ya aint forced to eat it.

#66 sb11

sb11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 11:39 AM

duma, does that mean you share the karma of every sable
killer in russia? every sturgeon ripper?

#67 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:57 PM

The only Russians that have to fear retribution (karma) are the Jews that robbed the working Russian, by paper manipulations, of their birth rights and material and cultural inheritance.
These scheisters and white collor criminals are already in panic in flight, hiding in Israel, or in jail. Their financiers and coconspirators in the West, like the Rotschild and the likes, are bribing the Russian Generals with Swiss account pensions. But even that will be exposed and brought to end. The Russians are enslaved physically only, but their minds and spirits are free, It is just the complete opposite of the Americans
whose bodies are free to be abused and exploited since their control system is not free and is manipulated by media, church, and politicians, all agents or the super rich. And the Spirit of Americans?
What spirit?
They are terrified of spirits, and have them all portrayed as monsterous ghosts.

Americans do not know they are spirits, they have been brain washed into believing they are just meat bodies, or some sort of Chemical system that need constant ballancing with drugs, or some sort of robot,
or as a 'sex machine'........ as you can see from some of the lyrics of their songs

"Stay on the scene like a sex machine"

and many other pop lyrics which are basically used to brain wash the young into believing that they are only meat machines used for sex and work. Sex is not quite squashed since they still need replacement of workers for the man.

But they are turning more and more of their slaves into gays that rfuse to reproduce, make babies, which they can't stand since it remind them of their misuse of their sexuallity as weapon of distruction instead of a means of creation of life.

And I do not even want to start talking about what they have made out of their females, what kind of machines, beasts or mosters to be used by the rulers to keep males in line and slaving for the man. For that service the American female is favored by the legal system and has unballanced protection and material advantage over possessions that man earn, but she gets to rob him and 'free' him from them including his children.

Somehow wonen are easier to brain wash and manipulate in America.
Oh yea, you deserve better and more they tell every female slob and they fall for it and support the system that clearly suppresses her her man and her children. She is the Agent of man's enslavement to evil men. No wonder the Jews in their Garden story insisted that she obays only her man and not the lowyers and the politicians and other scheisters and crooks and enslavers.

#68 Gaddock

Gaddock

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2960 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 02:16 PM

Duma ss = jealousy + penis envy

#69 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 06:53 PM

DUMA

I have to go back to work so I'll adress your reply later on today. Your "mental picture" of me and my life is not acccurate, in fact it is slightly amusing.

As to life in the states (which varies greatly by location) you seem to have taken a few truths (it is not all good) and spun the rest.

I have long tried to understand your level of bitterness and anger. As I read your posts a possibility occured to me, an American woman deprived you of your child. Did this happen to you? Fathers have rights compadre, whatever person told you they don't, lied.

#70 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 08:50 PM

no instruction... fooled by the Washington criminal gang...

I feel sorry for the yankees.

#71 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 09:09 PM

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

#72 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 09:44 PM

And all this time I thought it was a bat :D

#73 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 01:16 AM

bump because it's a worthy subject............

#74 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 02:13 AM

Buttered up,

I can only answer your curiousity with some old wisdom.

'What is to be shrunken
Is first stetched out;
What is to be weakened
Is first made strong;
What is to be cut down
Is first raised up;
What is to be withdrawn
Is first bestawed.'

Some one did set you up Americans for the crash.
Or you did it yourselves by
all your arrogance
and insensitivities and vanity.

Your endless pretenses that your ways are the only ways and that they are God's gift to the Universe.

Only inflated Egos can be deflated.

#75 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:32 AM

"I feel SORRY for All AMERICANS"

I do not

#76 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:49 AM

What actual physical control does the US have on you? Be free little buckaroo

#77 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:55 AM

Buttered up?

ha ha ha ha ha ha

#78 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:06 AM

Bump because Brook is hot

#79 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:50 AM

Buttered up

Who are you talking to/

You have to be more specific. You can't call Brooks names in one post and then talk about how hot she is.

#80 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:59 AM

Excuse me homey, but when and where have I ever called Brooks names? Not my style :confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru