• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#101 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 03:16 PM

SO YOU think you have heard at all by now.

Just wait a few months and you will hear the same songs sung on your own streets.
And even worse songs that have not been written yet.

#102 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:31 PM

Of course I haven't heard it all.......

I think you will like this thread http://engforum.prav...?threadid=71508

#103 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:22 PM

the Italians, the Polish, the Czecks, the Spanish and other minor players, leave the yankee alone in Irak... I will feel even more Sorry for the yankees.

Poor young soldiers, left to be slaughtered by a superior Culture.

#104 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:28 PM

raaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooow!!!!!! hisssssssss!!!

#105 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:29 PM

Originally posted by GorillaTheater
REPENT! The Apacholips is upon us!

<wails, gnashes teeth>

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:(

#106 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:55 PM

I feel sorry for the rest of the world. I live in the best nation on earth, the most free nation, the strongest nation, and the richest nation. I am talking, of course, about the United States of America.
Western Europe, in my opinion, is a continent of scared, adolescent, people. The Europeans who had any balls got killed in the wars along the way. Now we have the wimped out generations descended from people that surrendered or ran away from the enemy. Look at Germany, for Christ's sake. What is that all about? The Nazis may have been bad but noone doubts the fact that they kicked *** until the end. Now it sounds like a nation of girlie men and dykes. Boo, Germany, boo. Hah, made you jump. I can't wait until we get our military bases out of that jive *** country and move over to Eastern Europe where people previously oppressed by the USSR have a clear fix on the reality of our times and what's really important.
Yes, Europe is scared of the terrorists, as well they should be. France and Spain both will become Muslim countries some day.
Islam is spreading across Europe now that the old Soviet Union is not keeping them back. And there is nothing you can do about it because you have no guts. It's easy to sit back and bitch about the big, ol', mean US of A, who you know won't do anything to you, but when it comes to terrorists who will do something to you, you wet your pants in fear. Sure don't want to say anything bad about the ones that really will kick your ***, do ya? How degrading it must be to have UBL offer you 3 months of freedom from terrorism if you stay on your place. He insults you with that offer. He treats you like the scared children he knows you are.
Face it Europe, you have dug your self a deep hole slick with fear sweat and piss, and you can't get out of it. And our big bad USA military is getting the hell out. We're not sticking around like a real imperialist power would. No, we're hearing what you are saying and alot of us are glad we're leaving you behind. Deal with the terrorists your own way, whatever that is. They don't like the infidel, and unfortunately, that's what you are. Good luck girls.

#107 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 09:04 PM

jeez eric
lighten up, eh?
you sound like a blast from europe's past...

#108 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 11:14 PM

Yes, this is a blast from the past. Again, you will be ****ed over due to a lack of guts. Sorry. Sucks to be you.

#109 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 07:47 PM

the yankees are being left behind in Irak.

What can thay possibly do ?

#110 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:44 PM

What can thay possibly do ?

I only think about the worst possibility and that is ....

GENOCIDE !!!

#111 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:30 AM

is funnier than Disneyland.
Tom Ridges reincarnated the deceased Walt Disney.

#112 NonZionist

NonZionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 09:06 PM

POSTED BY Eric: 1( I feel sorry for the rest of the world. I live in the best nation on earth, the most free nation, the strongest nation, and the richest nation. I am talking, of course, about the United States of America. )1

MY REPLY: 2(
Unfotunately, the U.S.A. is no more -- a tyrannical war-crazed empire now stands where the "land of the free and the home of the brave" once stood.

http://www.informati...article2507.htm
+(
The Death of America
By: W. David Jenkins III - 04/01/03
)+

http://www.cooperati...and_pieces.html
+(
The American under forty is well inured to these facts of existence: that one-third of all he produces belongs to the State; that the State owes him an education, and that the education should prepare him to produce in order that he may pay taxes; that his body belongs to the State, whenever wanted; that his aspirations and dreams are delimited by his army career; that "social security" makes thrift and accumulations unnecessary; that venture is futile and adventure is a mirage.

That is, faith in the omnipotence and omniscience of the State takes precedence over faith in oneself. Patriotism to the mind so inured is another word for obedience.

The essential characteristic of the State is force; it originates in force and exists by it. The rationale of the State is that conflict is inherent in the nature of man, and he must be coerced into behaving, for his own good.

This is a debatable doctrine, but even if we accept it, the fact remains that the coercion must be exercised by men who are, by definition, as "bad" as those upon whom the coercion is exercised.

The State is men. To cover up that disturbing fact, the doctrine of the super-personal State is invented; it is more than human; it exists distinct from the people who staff it. That fiction is given plausibility by clothing it with constitutions, laws and litanies, like "my country right or wrong." A religion of authoritarianism is built up around an idol.
)+

)2

#113 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 09:20 PM

I mean CNN.COM http://edition.cnn.com/

And for my greatest distress I followed the link "grieving families" which lead me to a gallery of fallen soldiers in Irak.

Quite depressing.

I have noticed the significant number of latin names like Hernandez, Ramirez, Castro, Fernandez, as well as philipino surnames.

Is this because they are the bravest among the american soldiers and position themselves in the front line ?

#114 NonZionist

NonZionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 09:23 PM

POSTED BY Eric: 1(
Western Europe, in my opinion, is a continent of scared, adolescent, people. The Europeans who had any balls got killed in the wars along the way. Now we have the wimped out generations descended from people that surrendered or ran away from the enemy. Look at Germany, for Christ's sake. What is that all about? The Nazis may have been bad but noone doubts the fact that they kicked *** until the end. Now it sounds like a nation of girlie men and dykes. Boo, Germany, boo. Hah, made you jump. I can't wait until we get our military bases out of that jive *** country and move over to Eastern Europe where people previously oppressed by the USSR have a clear fix on the reality of our times and what's really important.

Yes, Europe is scared of the terrorists, as well they should be. France and Spain both will become Muslim countries some day.
)1

Doesn't surprise me that the only Europeans you have any admiration for are the Nazis! Nazis and Zionists are two peas in a pod.

I notice that the Bushovik groupies have had a LOT of surprises lately -- this is the measure of their cluelessness about the real world. THEY are the ones who have an adolescent comic-book view of the world -- Good Guys and Bad Guys, Heros and Villains. Delete "adolescent": "infantile" is more accurate.

So now you're goose-stepping into Eastern Europe? Well, here's one more little surprise for you: the people in East Europe opposed U.S.I. aggression against Iraq even MORE strongly than people in West Europe! East Europeans were under the boot of the Soviet Empire for a long time; now that they are fnally free, they have no great desire to put themselves under the heel of an even bigger jackboot.

http://news.independ...sp?story=392773
+(
New Europe distances itself from war
By Stephen Castle in Brussels
01 April 2003

With troops locked in a bloody and unpredictable struggle in Iraq, leaders from "new" Europe are distancing themselves from the war that the US claims they back.
)+

Here's the results of a poll conducted by _Time _Magazine's European branch:

http://www.time.com/.../peace2003.html
+(
Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace in 2003?
North Korea 7.1%
Iraq 8.3%
The United States 84.6%
Total Votes Cast: 372548
)+

Opposition to U.S. aggression spreads across East Europe:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2078876/
http://www.antiwar.c...in/j022103.html
+(
What "New Europe"?
The Europeans are divided, but not over Iraq.
By Scott MacMillan
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 12:40 PM PT
How is it, then, that 82 percent of Hungarians oppose war under any circumstances? This shows a greater level of opposition than in Germany or France, where polls show 70 to 80 percent against war. Neoconservatives hailing the emergence of democracy in the region might do well to pay attention to what the people in these countries, rather than political elites, have to say about the matter of Iraq.

In Prague, outgoing president Vaclav Havel signed the statement of solidarity with the United States, but Czech polls showed 76 percent of respondents oppose a war without a second U.N. resolution201and 67 percent oppose it even with one. (The Czech government has distanced itself from Havel; Prime Minister Vladmir Spidla was asked to sign the statement and refused. The prime minister and his Cabinet, not the president, hold most political power in the Czech Republic.) In one of the few media stories to focus on popular opposition to the war in "new Europe," the Associated Press reported that Slovakian support for an Iraq attack without U.N. approval is almost nonexistent.
)+

And even into Japan:

http://mdn.mainichi....0fp001000c.html
+(
84% of Japanese oppose Iraq attack
Mainichi Daily News / Mar. 3, 2002
)+
)2

#115 NonZionist

NonZionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 09:44 PM

POSTED BY Eric: 1(
Islam is spreading across Europe now that the old Soviet Union is not keeping them back. And there is nothing you can do about it because you have no guts. It's easy to sit back and bitch about the big, ol', mean US of A, who you know won't do anything to you, but when it comes to terrorists who will do something to you, you wet your pants in fear. Sure don't want to say anything bad about the ones that really will kick your ***, do ya? How degrading it must be to have UBL offer you 3 months of freedom from terrorism if you stay on your place. He insults you with that offer. He treats you like the scared children he knows you are.

Face it Europe, you have dug your self a deep hole slick with fear sweat and piss, and you can't get out of it. And our big bad USA military is getting the hell out. We're not sticking around like a real imperialist power would. No, we're hearing what you are saying and alot of us are glad we're leaving you behind. Deal with the terrorists your own way, whatever that is. They don't like the infidel, and unfortunately, that's what you are. Good luck girls.
)1

I agree that Europe needs to guard against Islamic terror. The good news is that Europe is at last finding the courage to go after the SOURCE or ROOT of much of the terror in the world today: the fascist regime in Israel.

It seems like YOU are the girl here: You're content to be Ariel Sharon's harem slave forever! Ok, girlie, get down on your knees! Be prepared to swallow yet another Sharon outrage.

http://www.villagevo...s/0151/vest.php
+(
From the Irv Rubin Bust to the Stern Gang: The Rich
History of Jewish Terrorism
Oy McVey
by Jason Vest / December 19 - 25, 2001
)+

http://www.ameu.org/...49&aid=358&pg=1
http://www.ameu.org/...iid=249&aid=358
http://groups.yahoo....m/message/17316
+(
The Link
July - August 2003 Volume 36, Issue 3

In the Beginning, There Was Terror
by Ronald Bleier
)+

http://engforum.prav...&threadid=69312
+(
How Israel promotes terror in the occupied territories
By Tanya Reinhart

31 March "Yediot Ahronot"
Palestinian farmers whose land is being robbed sit on the ground in front of the bulldozers, accompanied by the Israeli opponents of the wall - the veterans of the Mas'ha camp. What could be more non-violent than this? But the Israeli army shoots at sitting demonstrators, like in Tiananmen square.
The Israeli army blocks all options of non-violent resistance from the Palestinians. With the arrogant elimination of a leader and a symbol, as he was leaving a mosque, the army knowingly created a new wave of violence and terror. It is hard not to get the impression that terror is convenient for Sharon and the army.

It enables them to convince the world that the Geneva protections do not apply to the Palestinians, because they have terrorists in their midst, and that, therefore, it is permitted to do anything to them.
)+

The Zionists themselves have boasted of their plans and methods. Here, for example, is Moshe Dayan:

+(
[Israel] must see the sword as the main, if not the only, instrument with which to keep its morale high and to retain its moral tension. Toward this end it may, no-it must-invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the method of provocation-and-revenge.. . And above all-let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries, so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space.
)+
-- Moshe Dayan, quoted in Israeli Prime Minister Moshe Sharatt's personal diaries for May 1955

+(
Moshe Dayan, the celebrated commander who, as Defense Minister in 1967, gave the order to conquer the Golan... [said] many of the firefights with the Syrians were deliberately provoked by Israel, and the kibbutz residents who pressed the Government to take the Golan Heights did so less for security than for the farmland... [Dayan stated]

'They didn't even try to hide their greed for that land... We would send a tractor to plow some area where it wasn't possible to do anything, in the demilitarized area, and knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn't shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance further, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot. And then we would use artillery and later the air force also, and that's how it was... The Syrians, on the fourth day of the war, were not a threat to us.'
)+
-- The _New _York _Times, May 11, 1997
)2

#116 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 09:51 PM

I have sorrow for those who reject Jesus Christ.

I live in America, but I strive to be a citizen in the Kingdom of God.

#117 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:00 AM

Nonzionist, do you take drugs? Do you have a job?

#118 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:01 AM

he takes drugs AS a job...:P

#119 NonZionist

NonZionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:13 PM

POSTED BY NonZionist: 1( Doesn't surprise me that the only Europeans you have any admiration for are the Nazis! Nazis and Zionists are two peas in a pod. )1

POSTED BY Eric: 2( Nonzionist, do you take drugs? Do you have a job? )2

MY REPLY: 3(
Thank you for your reply, Eric. I was hoping for something more cogent, more articulate, but something is better than nothing.

I take no drugs -- other than cofee. And I do not work -- What's the point of working, when my COUNTRY is being sacrificed to feed the maw of fascist Israel?

Some things are more important than work. The struggle to avert "World War IV" and get our country back is one of those things.

The difference between you and me is becoming clear:
  • I love America; you love Israel
  • I love freedom; you love fascism
  • I'm addicted to coffee; you're addicted to war
  • I believe in "all men are created equal"; you believe in a Jewish Master Race
  • I admire Jews of Conscience; you admire the Butcher of Qibya

Many of our problems in this world are due to lack of knowledge -- propagandized folk like yourself believing they know everything, when in fact they know very little.

The propagandized people go off to some distant country and start a war. Why? -- because they do not know the world, they do not know their own government, and they do not know themselves.

Ignorance is the real enemy I am combating here, with my messages. War enslaves; truth sets us free. My hope is that you will someday come to love truth and freedom as much as I do.
)3

#120 julie

julie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:26 PM

=I feel SORRY for All AMERICANS
because they have become the slaves of Israel
sorry mates
wake up=

The duped sheeple slumber...but they are beginning to stir...maybe its still not too late...either way when the s-h-i-t hits the fan...zionazis will face the music...the death march...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru