Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:29 PM

is just because I love them so much.

#122 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:31 PM

raaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooow!!!!!! hisssssssss!!!

#123 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:02 PM

Thank you for your reply, Eric. I was hoping for something more cogent, more articulate, but something is better than nothing.

I take no drugs -- other than cofee.

Well there you go! That's a problem. Have a couple of shots of Jack Daniels and calm down for Chrissakes.

And I do not work -- What's the point of working, when my COUNTRY is being sacrificed to feed the maw of fascist Israel?

Oh I dunno, food, drink, shelter, toys. So, how do you support yourself, if I may ask a personal question?

Some things are more important than work. The struggle to avert "World War IV" and get our country back is one of those things.

OK Nonzionist, let's get real. You are obsessed with Israel. It's a little tiny state in the Middle East, much smaller than your mental disorder. Not to be cruel but I know you mean what you say and your obsession with Zionism and its supposed threat to the world is disturbing.

Nonzionist, let me ask another question. Maybe you've posted on the subject before. If so my apologies for missing it. But do you think that Israel and Bush were behind the 9/11 bombings?

#124 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:35 PM

Almost four months running.....way to go DUMA

#125 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 08:47 PM

So stories I read in the Nazi/Zionist press (ironic that one) like these two are lies

TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
Terrorists tried to blow up
11-year-old
Palestinian boy used to carry bomb through Israeli checkpoint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: March 17, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

#126 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:09 PM

I finally figured out why Americans are in such deep shiit.

For a start they do not realize that they need help desperately.

Second they believe America is the 'Holy Land'.

Third they have no taste or class and cannot tell the difference between frog sweat and butter.

Fourth they are just about all hypnotized and kept in a trance by the Media, Government. Religionists, and by the differerent 'Experts'.
They were never told that belief is same as being Hypmpotized, and that hypnosis is not desirible and is a sort of mental enslavement, and not a solution to life's problems, but just an escape in make bielive, or Lallaland.

Aside from that their meat bodies are not too bad if the drugs and polution is rinsed out.
However, waking them up from the DREAM is quite a task, since most of them do not have anything valuable in their life, and all they have is the dreams, illusions, delusions, and Beliefs as replacements of real values and possessions. One cannot wake them up to see what is really around them since those that are putting them to sleep are working 24 hours a day at their task since as fools and sleepwalkers their minds masters can harvest their labor and make huge profits.

#127 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:18 PM

What self indulgent bullshit. Plus bogus. Get a life.

You know, I just realized something. And it gets to the heart of so many of these strange anti American posts that I read. Because they are always so visceral, so hateful, but also trying so hard to understand the American mind, or maybe more telling, pretend they understand it. I realize now that many of you hide your true feelings about this country because you are jealous of Americans. You watch the films and the TV and God knows it isn't Eden but damn it's better than the shit life you're leading, right? I see that now. You simply sound...jealous. You can't be the carefree, happily oblivious, self centered, beer drinking, cheerleader ****ing, Corvette driving with his rock and roll blasting American stud that you imagine in your dreams, so you do everything you can to hide your envy and assume a mantle of anti American hatred and condemnation, sounding almost prudish in your disdain. What, be out drinking and partying and getting laid by easy nubile young American women? Nah, I'm going to go down to the basement and drink some coffee and write another bland, boring, predictable tirade against the Americans I only wish I was. Face it dudes, you're jealous.

#128 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:39 PM

they are real Dead Men Walking...

#129 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:41 PM

Wow, what a brilliantly thought out reply. I'm so scared. LOL. No doubt you were afraid I'd think you were down in the basement writing some long tirade, and obviously you weren't by your short reply. So what are you doing down in that basement so long by yourself anyway? Hmmmm? Dreaming of those young American cheerleaders that seem so easy to convince to do anything, anytime, anywhere? Well, do what you have to do, but remember to clean up afterwards. Your Mother shouldn't have to do it.

#130 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:53 AM

It is idiotic how Americans think their hot air and silicon filled females, that are totally robotic, as he Eric admits, easily convinced and controlled, are desirible crap. Who the hell wants to play with machine made out of meat and run by programs and without any sentience and self determinism. These 'valuable' American cheerleaders are things, not humans. But maybe the American male is also a thing, an object too, that looks like real humans but he is not.

This planet is perhaps invaded by these machine like meat bodies whose minds are controlled by some Demonic Computer and high tech elecronics waves and these invaders trying to destoy the planet Earth are the Americans that hate all the rest of humanity that is not like them, dead souls walking.
Perhapse Americans have perfected the science of Nacromancy.

#131 PalestineII

PalestineII

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:58 AM

Originally posted by DUMA
It is idiotic how Americans think their hot air and silicon filled females, that are totally robotic, as he Eric admits, easily convinced and controlled, are desirible crap. Who the hell wants to play with machine made out of meat and run by programs and without any sentience and self determinism. These 'valuable' American cheerleaders are things, not humans. But maybe the American male is also a thing, an object too, that looks like real humans but he is not.

This planet is perhaps invaded by these machine like meat bodies whose minds are controlled by some Demonic Computer and high tech elecronics waves and these invaders trying to destoy the planet Earth are the Americans that hate all the rest of humanity that is not like them, dead souls walking.
Perhapse Americans have perfected the science of Nacromancy.

American girls are completely fake, plastic, pieces of shit.

#132 James571

James571

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 02:58 AM

American girls are completely fake, plastic, pieces of shit.

While it is true we have a few "fakes". In all honesty most US women are intelligent, independent, and really take care of themselves.

Really though I myself am not "too good" to enjoy any beautiful women no matter their nationality.

#133 PalestineII

PalestineII

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 02:59 AM

Originally posted by James571
In all honesty most US women are intelligent, independent, and really take care of themselves.

You are confusing that with European women, who are really good.

US women are the worst pieces of shit on this planet

#134 James571

James571

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 03:13 AM

You are confusing that with European women, who are really good.

I'll take your word for that, in the meantime I'll be quite happy with my "pieces of shit".

#135 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2004 - 03:20 AM

Originally posted by DUMA
They all. and their children,

and their children's children

Have to pay for all the Crimes

Against Humanity their government

has commited in their name.

And I am not talking about

slavery and crimes against blacks.

Daily, their government is harming humans

overtly and covertly

comminting endless crimes

by commission and by omission

and believing they can cover it all up

by more violance and wars.

ha ha ha ha ha

I do not feel sorry for them

cheers

#136 James571

James571

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 03:34 AM

I feel SORRY for All AMERICANS

You really should save your pity for people other than Americans.

I can assure you they are doing quite well in the most powerful nation in the world.

#137 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 02:12 PM

"Dreaming of those young American cheerleaders that seem so easy to convince to do anything, anytime, anywhere?"

I of course meant this sarcastically. The concept of the horny, vacuous minded cheerleader is just one of many caricatures lifted from the American legend. Not all Americans have tattoos, American men aren't all mindless Rambos, all African Americans aren't rappers, etc. Of all nations on earth the diversity of culture in the US precludes the concept that Americans should be so easily stereotyped.
The truth of the matter is that Americans seem to be misunderstood all over the world. Sure, our culture is permeating the world through our media, and our businesses are spreading throughout the world, but the mindset of the American still seems elusive to many foreigners. Perhaps because American culture is so accessible through the media foreigners assume that what they see is what they get. But the American is far more complex as an individual than he might seem in movies and TV, or even the news.

Case in point, UBL's assertion and conviction that the US would cower and collapse after the 9/11 bombings, or Saddam Hussein's conviction that the US would never invade Iraq without all the UN countries supporting the invasion. These were very critical misunderstandings of the American psyche. As an American my own country and the people in it catch even me off guard. I'm surprised that the reenlistment rates in our armed services are exceeding the quotas necessary, not because I think our current military ventures are wrong, but just because I misjudged the younger generation's sense of duty and patriotism.
It is not an easy country to read, and if the miscalculations by Saddam and UBL are any indication, maybe that is a good thing.

#138 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 03:41 AM

Eric,

I am very aware that Americans are very complexed and confused people. But this is not something desirible or useful in their nature.

Confused people get attracted to complexities and believe that truth is complex. Clever and clear thinking people know that truth is closer to simplicity than to complexities.

To Understand a confused people takes no great skill or art. To you it is interesting their various confusions, to us it is just irrationallity. Your so called patriotism from the confused, is just dignifying agression and murder of those that do not share their confusions.

Americans are still the most confused people on the planet, and not just about sex and money and family, but about the world, life, beauty, love. and even about food and nutrition.

------ SO YOU CAN'T BE PASSING ON YOUR CONFUSIONS AS SOME SUPERIOR COMPLEXITY.

Maybe you can say Americans are just suffering from Superiority (affluence of) Complexes. Their life is disorganized, their mind is disorganized, their goals and purposes in life are disorganized.

They are a mess making mess in other parts of the World. And the world is getting ready to abandon them and quarantine them and declair the US just a Huge Insane Assylum. And the word American will become synanimus to Insane ( the compulsively distructive and irrational).

#139 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:18 AM

lol.......

the dumagizer bunny keeps going....and going.......and going.......

That was an impressive statement DUMA you used the word (in some form) confused nine times in one paragraph......wow

#140 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:38 PM

Butter,

I see that you were too confused or complex to understand what I said in the above post, and cound not comment on the content so you try to attack the messenger.
That tacktic works maybe with the confused Americans but it is totally useless with more competent and clear observers.

Is it that painful, these confusions and complexities, that you do not even dare to face them,
and look at them right at their source,
that brown spot.

Can't anyone of you figure out the source of your endless confusion and complexes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru