• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#141 NonZionist

NonZionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:53 PM

POSTED BY DUMA: 1( They are a mess making mess in other parts of the World. And the world is getting ready to abandon them and quarantine them and declair the US just a Huge Insane Assylum. And the word American will become synanimus to Insane ( the compulsively distructive and irrational). )1

MY REPLY: 2(
It can't happen too soon. Yes, the madman is on a killing spree. Quarantine him ASAP! Don't let him start what the neo-cons gleefully call "World War IV".

It's true that there are SOME sane people here. However, we are not in control. Our country has been hijacked by the war-crazies. The inmates have taken over the asylum, and they now control the worst killing machine in all of history.

I'm listening to CSPAN, a public affairs television program where people call in and express their views. "Should the U.S. send more troops?" is the question that was asked. Caller after caller answered "Yes.". And these callers are not all rabid neo-cons -- many were women with sweet innocent voices. Only one or two callers said "Withdraw.".

How can people be so stupid?! People know -- or should know by now -- that they were lied to again and again. Nevertheless, they remain eager to send yet more Americans into the death-trap. They say "Finish the job!" -- but what "the job" is, they do not know or care. What "the job" is, they never ask.

The level of stupidity is depressing. As P.T. Barnum once said, "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.".

Truth is the first casualty in war. The U.S. has been waging war, off and mainly on, for 150 years now, so by now, truth is as dead as a door-nail.

All of that war rots the brain. We come to see the world as a paranoid sees it, black and white, no colors, no shades of grey. Under the influence of war mania people regress to the comic-book or fairy-tale world of the child, Good Guys and Bad Guys, Heros and Villains. There is no room for love or intelligence or sense in this world: The Bad Guys are Bad Guys BECAUSE they are Bad Guys, and the Good Guys are Good because they kill Bad Guys. Apart from killing, there is no change, no transformation, no persuasion, no learning: Thus killing becomes the solution to all problems.

http://www.villagevo...2/schanberg.php
+(
Bush's War Plan Is Scarier Than He's Saying
The Widening Crusade
by Sydney H. Schanberg
October 15 - 21, 2003
If some wishful Americans are still hoping President Bush will acknowledge that his imperial foreign policy has stumbled in Iraq and needs fixing or reining in, they should put aside those reveries. He's going all the way -- and taking us with him.

The Israeli bombing raid on Syria October 5 was an expansion of the Bush policy, carried out by the Sharon government but with the implicit approval of Washington. The government in Iran, said to be seeking to develop a nuclear weapon, reportedly expects to be the next target.
People close to the president say that his conversion to evangelical Methodism, after a life of aimless carousing, markedly informs his policies, both foreign and domestic. In the soon-to-be-published The Faith of George W. Bush (Tarcher/Penguin), a sympathetic account of this religious journey, author Stephen Mansfield writes (in the advance proofs) that in the election year 2000, Bush told Texas preacher James Robison, one of his spiritual mentors: "I feel like God wants me to run for president. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. . . . I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it."

Mansfield also reports: "Aides found him face down on the floor in prayer in the Oval Office. It became known that he refused to eat sweets while American troops were in Iraq, a partial fast seldom reported of an American president. And he framed America's challenges in nearly biblical language. Saddam Hussein is an evildoer. He has to go." The author concludes: " . . . the Bush administration does deeply reflect its leader, and this means that policy, even in military matters, will be processed in terms of the personal, in terms of the moral, and in terms of a sense of divine purpose that propels the present to meet the challenges of its time."
The most startling mission is described as follows: "Fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars." The report depicts these potential wars as "large scale" and "spread across [the] globe."
A five-year military campaign. Seven countries. How far has the White House taken this plan? And how long can the president keep the nation in the dark, emerging from his White House cocoon only to speak to us in slogans and the sterile language of pep rallies?
)+

http://www.cnn.com/2...n.ap/index.html
+(
Rumsfeld defends general who commented on war and Satan
Friday, October 17, 2003 Posted: 10:22 PM EDT (0222 GMT)

An American general who frames the war on terror as a religious crusade is taking some heat from critics. CNN's Barbara Starr reports. (October 16)
)+

http://www.antiwar.c...rg/s101202.html
+(
No longer do US leaders merely demand absolute subjective security, access to any and all markets worldwide; they now aspire to reconstruct the mentalities of all backward, refractory foreign leaders and failed states (the newest buzzword).
)+

http://www.uexpress....n=X&uc_comic=gg
+(
WAR AS RELIGION
Georgie Anne Geyer / March 06 2003
There is a growing awareness that something very different is going on inside this White House. In this week's Newsweek cover piece, "Bush and God," the president comes out as a man "on a messianic mission," with a "faith-based foreign policy of the most explosive kind."
)+

http://www.commondre...s01/1210-07.htm
+(
The American Taliban
by Richard Rapaport

TWO DAYS after the September 11 cataclysm, the Rev. Jerry Falwell laid down his own prophetic interpretation of the attacks, revealing more than he might have liked about his low view of the state of American life.

Appearing on Pat Robertson's "700 Club" television show, Falwell blamed the excesses of American liberalism as exemplified by the ACLU, NOW, and pro- choice, feminist and gay groups in general, for the growing distance between God and America. Falwell argued that humanists working to "secularize America" had provoked a disenchanted deity into retracting some sort of heavenly anti- terrorist shield, thus enabling "the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserved."

During the broadcast, host Robertson, a 1992 and 1996 Republican presidential candidate, nervously concurred with Falwell's analysis. But recognizing a brewing public relations debacle that could eclipse Falwell's 1999 jeremiad against PBS's innocuous Teletubbies, Robertson and Falwell quickly began issuing clarifications and apologies for bad timing -- if not necessarily for the underlying belief.
)+

Ronald Reagan, apparently, was caught up in this same Rupturist cult:

+(
In early 1986, Libya became international enemy number one for Ronald Reagan. Did this relate to his interpretation of biblical prophecy? According to James Mills, formerly president pro tem of the California State Senate, Reagan hated Libya because he saw Libya as one of the prophesied enemies of Israel and therefore an enemy of God's.

At a 1971 dinner in Sacramento, California, where Reagan, then governor, and Mills were being honored, Reagan suddenly began talking to Mills, seated at his side, about biblical prophecy and about the certainty of our fighting against the Soviet Union (Gog and Magog in the Bible) in a last great apocalyptic war. Mills, recalling this incident in the August 1985 _San _Diego _Magazine, said Reagan, "with firelight intensity" told him:

"In the 38th chapter of Ezekiel, it says that the land of Israel will come under attack by the armies of the ungodly nations, and it says that Libya will be among them. Do you understand the significance of that? Libya has now gone communist, and that's a sign that the day of Armageddon isn't far off."

The record shows that Reagan over many years has made many similar statements regarding our fighting satanic forces in a nuclear Armageddon.
)+
-- Grace Halsell, _Prophecy _And _Politics: _Militant _Evangelists _on _the _Road _to _Nuclear _War (Lawrence Hill, 1986), p. 5.
)2

#142 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:48 PM

I recently watched a documentary about the French and their view of the American bicycling champion Lance Armstrong. Their view of him, as a 4-time winner of their Tour de France bicycling race, was not good (this opinion is not that of all French people, but was presented by the show as a prevailing attitude in France). The French people, supposedly, did not like Lance Armstrong because of his 'American trait of aggressive single-mindedness', which I interpreted to mean that he trains too hard, competes too hard, and wins too much. The theme of the show was that, inexplicably, the French did not dislike Lance Armstrong so much for being an American, but because he takes his bicycle racing too seriously. A French sports reporter explained to the camera, with a snide attitude not unlike some of the posts in this forum, that though Armstrong was a great bicyclist and champion, he just didn't quite 'get it'. The French racers, he said, would never do the day in and day out endless hours of training that Lance Armstrong does. That would be to lose the larger sense of self, to miss out on the more important aspects of day-to-day living, to not stop and smell the roses, as it were. He literally made the case, with a straight face, that some French racers had what it took to beat Armstrong, but would not sacrifice the finer things in life just to win a race. By the end of this documentary, you almost felt sorry for Lance Armstrong being such a winner. But then you think about it and you realize that IN THE END WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A ****ING RACE! If you don't want to care about who is the better cyclist on a given day, then don't have a race. What kind of confused moron would hold a bicycle race and then blame the winner for trying too hard, and even more, praise the losers for not trying hard enough? Well, I'll tell you who, a jealous loser with a sour grapes attitude. Oh yes, we could beat Lance Armstrong if we wanted too, but we do not want to sacrifice everything to win. The poor American champion has his medals and money and rock star girl friend, but is missing out on so many of the finer, simpler pleasures in life that only we perceive, in our heightened state of grace. Well fine, that's great, go out and bike around the countryside and have wine and cheese and bond with each other and don't worry about silly things like who crosses a finish line first, if that is what you intended to do all along. But if you are going to have a bike race, please understand that some dumb, confused, dopey American jock like Lance Armstrong might figure that if you have a race, you want to see who is the fastest bicyclist. And he might further assume that you enter the race to prove that you are the fastest bicyclist. And to be the fastest bicyclist he might train and do whatever it takes to be the fastest bicyclist in the race, because in his stupidity he might not understand the higher reasoning that races are run to lose. He might actually, believe, in that single minded, confused, American way of his, that you enter a race, get this,...to win.
Like it or not, we as nations today are in a race to determine the way of life that the world will enjoy in the future. Terrorists do not like the modern world as it is progressing. Women's rights, democratization, capitalism, and God forbid, Christianity, do not mix well with Islamic extremist mores dating back, in some cases, to the 8th century A.D. And these terrorists will do whatever they can to subvert the perceived threat of Western values. Americans, far from being confused, understand more than ever that they are in a now in a race to preserve their freedom, and their way of life. Battle lines have been drawn. While some nations may linger in a malaise on the sidelines, only able to criticize the actions of others while taking none on their own, other nations will stand firm in the face of terrorism. The US is not alone in this fight, and as the threat of terrorism spreads even more nations will join the fight on the side of freedom. You may decry the way of the world today, and the role of the US and other nations in it, and that is your right. But understand that the race is on and that the US and its allies intend, as only the confused and blind can do,...to win.

#143 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 05:19 PM

I see that you were too confused or complex to understand what I said in the above post, and cound not comment on the content so you try to attack the messenger.

You are to much.......you think that was an attack? I was being facetious, in the face of your usual all encompassing condemnation and label flinging.

Carry on puta ;)

#144 ambassador

ambassador

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 05:27 PM

The Lance Armstrong post was great.

I think it is a microcosm.

France is a thing of the past in many ways. It has no "great" future like it's so-called "great" past of colonialism, racism, and slavery.
They had to sit back and watch while the Germans manhandled them, the Brits and Americans liberated them, their colonies evicted them, and the world grew almost completely unconcerned with the self-involved French and their desperation to regain their past prestige.

In bicycle racing, like in world affair and economics and other things, the French are forced to hate the PLAYER while complaining about THE GAME.

Classic player-hater syndrome. (http://www.urbandict...?term=hater&f=1)

So they will demonize the US and make various conspiracy theories and excuses, and they will manufacture reasons to hate us, because that makes it easier to explain away their own relative failures in the 20th century.

#145 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 12:50 AM

Hump !!!

Americans are slaves basically, and that is why they get so upset if some other people decide to excercise free choice.
They think like this

If we have no choice why anyone else should?

Or we the whites have no choice why should the darkies or the non christians have free choice.

Americans were enslaved first by the English Kings, then some more by the church, then by the Masons that founded their so called Republic. Later the merchants and the factory owners enslaved them, And of lately the Banks and the media keeps their minds in pawn, and their spirit cpllapsed while hypnotically implanting them programming them to believe that they are the freest, the best and the most priviledged. What a clever way to keep your slaves happy.

#146 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 05:43 PM

Duma

No offense but hell with it that is a dumb, uneducated post. What free choice are you alluding too?

?Or we the whites have no choice why should the darkies or the non christians have free choice.

#147 Lemony Fresh

Lemony Fresh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:23 PM

Let me explain something to you folks. You see you see America was the first democracy in many thousands of years. America started the trend in the last couple hundred years toward democracy. You see civilization works in three stages. Birth is first young and frisky. Then comes middle age where a civilization becomes confident and sure in it's ways. Then the third stage senility and death. What stage do you think the United States of America is in?

Now let's just say my three stage therory is correct if it is what stage do you the U.S A. is in? Don't get too arrogent U.K. and France what stage do you think your in?

This is my hope that it's not American democracy thats senile but the two party system. If we destroy the two parties that are nearly identical everthing will be fine. I vote third party for this reason. And let me state for the record I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the democratic or republican party.

Yeah I'll probably vote Kerry this time around but I think it doesn't matter it's just a question of who I want to invade Iran and Syria. Bush or Kerry the result will be the same.

Do you know that both Bush and Kerry are both members of Skull and Bones? An elite secret society out of Yale that graduates 15 members a year? Yeah sure if Kerry gets elected everything will change and if you believe that maybe you would like to buy my bridge on the moon.

My only hope is Jesse Ventura has promised to run in 2008. This is a man who attacks our "two" party system with every breath.

#148 Lemony Fresh

Lemony Fresh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

Ever notice only Americans question thier nation on this forum? I have too. Trust me folks there is hope for our country because we question ourselves. In fact most people in the world like Duma don't even have the balls to state where they are from.

#149 Bypdalak

Bypdalak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2730 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 07:06 PM

I really wonder if DUMA and a few others realize that what they are seeing is not our warmongering but more our restraint in our warfare.
Pointless jibes say little when we could give the likes of DUMA reason to feel sorry for opening their mouths with ease.

#150 Lemony Fresh

Lemony Fresh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 07:57 PM

By the way if your interested in who Duma is it's a chick from Maine U.S.A.

http://www.kateschrock.com

#151 Lemony Fresh

Lemony Fresh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 08:15 PM

Odd how the people who try to spread the most hatered against the U.S.A. are from the U.S.A.. Since everyone without exception is evil in the U.S.A. why don't you leave Duma? And your not Russian Kate so why do you call yourself Duma? You make your living and your life here in the United States Kate so why the hate, Kate? The hell is your problem Kate?

Me my ownself I have no problem stating things I don't like about our political system and do for all foriengners to see Kate but America is my home and I love it why don't you Kate? Is the reason you don't leave because your full of crap Kate? Explain yourself Kate.

#152 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 08:28 PM

Is the reason you don't leave because your full of crap Kate?

Well, this certainly sums it up for many American anti-Americans. Are you full of crap or what?

#153 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 07:26 PM

"In fact most people in the world like Duma don't even have the balls to state where they are from."

This is so true. Also, I've noticed that some people seem to relish attacking the US with a vengeance, because the target is so large, strong, but in the end, puts up with the attacks. In some countries a post could get you a knock on the door at midnight.

#154 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 03:04 AM

Lemon Fresh.

It is true that many people love their abusers and their slave masters.

I have heard women say

" I know he cares, why else would he hit me".

well, these perverted kind of understanding of love is not my view on it.

But no one would complain if Americans beat up only their own wifes, but they are going out and beating up and abusing every one on the planet, and that is why they are the most disgusting creatures on Earth.

No one hates America its landscapes and wilderness that has not yet been polluted and destoyed, But they feel revoltion for its inhabitants.

And by the way I am not Kate, I just like some of her songs. So I do not think she hates her country or is very critical. I am the Wild one since I have all the
Countries and many other planets as my playground and lot more space than your measly flatland you call your home.

#155 Lemony Fresh

Lemony Fresh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 05:01 AM

So Duma, am I wrong in suggesting your an American? Of course I'm not,all the worse critics of the U.S are U.S. citizens. In a strange way I think this proves the American people ain't so bad. After all it's not like any other people question themselves.

#156 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 04:33 AM

I do not think many Americans are capable of being objective or rational about their country. Since birth they are bombarded with lies about their country's greatness liberties and desiribility. And only a few that have lived outside the country can compair and see that it is all just a lot of crap, not different from the PR of snake oil salesmen who sell a cure to all ills.

If I had been an American, I might have never seen through the illusions they create of themselves through film and the media. When I was there I noticed that most Americans are sort of sleep walking, seeing what they have heard from the 'Highest authorities', and not what is right there in front of their face.

But I can say more about their lack of taste and inarticulate speech, and their acceptance of evil and injustice as human nature. The arts and artists are suppressed in the US because they may wake up people.

Love, is reduced to some kind of sexual cravings game, and truth is reduced to packeged pretty lies that do not shake any established big lies.

PITY THE MEN AND WOMEN BORN IN THE USA, FOR THEY WILL BE ETERNAL SLAVES TO LIES AND DELUSIONS WHICH PARADE AS THE PUSS INFECTED WHORE WHO CALLS HERSELF ...... 'THE AMERICAN DREAM'

#157 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:30 PM

"If I had been an American, I might have never seen through the illusions they create of themselves through film and the media. When I was there I noticed that most Americans are sort of sleep walking, seeing what they have heard from the 'Highest authorities', and not what is right there in front of their face."

I notice foreigners take great delight in telling we Americans that we are blind to our own country's motives and 'real' intentions and 'real' image. But that is because you see us from a different perspective. I mean, I guess I could look at Canada and honestly say that Canadians don't see themselves as I perceive them. But that is only natural. The harshest criticism I see of the US comes from within the US, not from afar. It seems sometimes that people look at the US and say, well, they have this, and they have that, and they think they are better than us, but after all, they are really blind slaves to the system. Can I not accuse a Frenchman of being a blind slave to the French government, for instance. Why not?

#158 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:54 PM

Eric,

THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS THE FRENCH ARE NOT FORCING THEIR SYSTEM DOWN THE THROUT OF EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET LIKE AMERICANS ARE DOING MILITARILY.

and trying to convince that they are the only ones right everyone else is WRONG.

#159 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:58 PM

Eric,

THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS THE FRENCH ARE NOT FORCING THEIR SYSTEM DOWN THE THROUGHT OF EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET LIKE AMERICANS ARE DOING MILITARILY.

#160 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:25 PM

We don't try to force our life styles on anybody through military might. It is just that our culture seems to spread of it's own intiative. I saw a documentary recently where they interviewed Europeans about the US and Iraq and these young teenagers were all condeming the USA and they are all dressed like rappers from south LA, with the baseball hats and baggy clothes and all. Hilarious.

Duma, are you really Kate Schrock in the web site someone posted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru