176 replies to this topic

#161 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:12 PM

Eric,

I am not talking about culture or Art which has no borders. I am talking about economic systems and military alliences that the US forces on the weak and conquered nations like Haiti, Afganistan, Iraq, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Japan and other places they are still keeping troops in.

As far as I being Kate you wish. I am not a girl and not anywhere as pretty of talented as Kate.

I an basically an alien that has visited the US and seen its dirty underwhere and all the garbage they have shoved under the carpet. And frankly I find Americans rather dull as people and very limited in their understanding and diersity in life and purpose. They are all obsessed with making a living in a cold and deceptive machine where anything goes that makes profit.

I think the only reason the USA exists is to teach other people nations and cultures what not to do be or have.

#162 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:19 PM

YOU NEED TO FIRST HELP YOURSELF...

UNLESS YOU'D LIKE TO CONTINUE BEING DOMINATED IN VIRTUALLY EVERY CATAGORY OF HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT IMAGINEABLE.

LIKEWISE, ANY HONEST COMPARE AND CONTRAST OF YOUR NATION'S HISTORY AND MINE WILL ALSO LEAVE YOU WANTING LESS EDUCATED PEOPLE DOING THE EVALUATING...

MUCH THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW ON PRAVDA FORUM.

#163 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:24 PM

How could one treat the PITIFUL as Enemies?

Degradation of human nature and honor is not to be hated but pitied.

How could one hate their inferiors, all those poor devils that call themselves Americans?

An Enemy has to be worthy of being an Enemy, Americans are not.

They are not to be hated or opposed they are to be pitied as the Heading of my thread suggests.

#164 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:26 PM

Duma is a dumba-- and I sure as he-- don't feel sorry for the meathead. He needs to get a job.

#165 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:30 PM

Pilot,

Can you express yourself more clearly and precisely?

What the furk are you talking about?

#166 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:37 PM

I am not talking about culture or Art which has no borders. I am talking about economic systems and military alliences that the US forces on the weak and conquered nations like Haiti, Afganistan, Iraq, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Japan and other places they are still keeping troops in.

First of all, I wish with all my heart we would leave Iraq. I am mystified by your list of countries. Germany is not dominated by the US as evidenced by their UN actions. South Korea, while some would like us to leave the majority knows exactly what will happen if we do. Japan is a silly choice. Haiti is a pathetic place we have absolutely no desire to be. And Afghanistan started the shit just like they did with the Soviet goverment.

They are all obsessed with making a living

True, we work to damn hard. I think the work ethic is stronger than most nations. Many nations such as France have gotten lazy and spoiled and take endless vacations and pretend to work for six hours a day.

We don't try to force our life styles on anybody through military might

What about Georgia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Moldova, and Chechnya, (to name a few)?

#167 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:22 PM

<I an basically an alien that has visited the US and seen its dirty underwhere and all the garbage they have shoved under the carpet. And frankly I find Americans rather dull as people and very limited in their understanding and diersity in life and purpose. They are all obsessed with making a living in a cold and deceptive machine where anything goes that makes profit.>

This is too one dimensional an observation to be valid. Americans come in all shapes and sizes, and have different work ethics, and religions, etc. Why would you as an alien see all of America's 'underwhere', as you humorously put it. Did you do an under cover investigation on your trip? Did a cab driver say you didn't tip enough? Did you watch 60 Minutes and think it was a foreign expose of the US government? You find Americans dull? Why, because they avoided you, ignored you, maybe couldn't understand you? Please understand, this country is being swamped with immigrants, did you not know that? One of the biggest problems facing the US is how to deal with all of the immigration, legal or illegal. I wish more people did not want to be here. Reality check, please.

#168 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:18 PM

Yes in America Immigrants still have a little life in them which they brought with them from their original country. But after half a dozen years they loose that and get 'Melted' in the Melting Pot and are stamped on their derrier 'USA Issue', and act and think like the rest of the idiots that call themselves Amerians and wave flags and like to bomb other countries and lobotomize and drug anyone not happy with their robotic society.

#169 Guest_{pdX}Roboc_*

Guest_{pdX}Roboc_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:23 PM

Please DONT!
I dont want or need it.

I can Push my own Buttons thankyou very much.

#170 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 01:24 PM

I think those that envy America and Americans have little recourse but to set up the robot society straw horse to knock down since there is no real issue but envy and jealousy. It reminds me of the poor kid at school who sees the big jock and his cheerleader girlfriend riding around in a new sports car convincing himself that being poor is better because his life is more spiritual and less materialistic than the brain washed jock and his girl friend.

Yea right.

If you think a guy living in a grass hut and hoing the land by hand from sun up to sun down and living a short hard life in Asia or Africa is the good free Godly life as opposed to the life Americans lead then you are an idiot.

#171 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 01:38 PM

Eric,

Do not confuse your life and envy of big jacks with mine.
I was never a geek, and was a gymnist and had all the girls I wanted and those that I did not want wherever I went in the world.

I am talking about the lack of taste and awareness of Americans, they are more like machines than humans. Even your primitive machine like thinking and arguments are further proof of you and your countrimen being intellectually, emotionally, and humanely DISADVANTAGED (very poor).

#172 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:01 PM

I don't envy big jacks whatever that means. :o It was actually a metaphor I was not speaking directly to your personal sports or dating skills in high school. :rolleyes: Why would I care about that? It's pretty sad you are so stupid you didn't realize what I was saying but it is not surprising.

As for your simplistic view of Americans it is too silly to comment further on.

You ain't bright dude.

#173 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:15 PM

Eric,

In communication it is not very important how bright one is but how CLEAR one is on the subject they are talkong about.

A neon sign can be very bright and filled with viscious lies.
And America Being bright and lighted up with Holliwood stars, does not make it clear or right. A nuclear esplosion is very bright, but not right.

Anyway, I am not blinded by the light of your bright arguments and excuses.

By the way what is a dude, is that something low class people use to call each other. Is it something like white neger, or is that more like a dandy.
While studying in the US, I never heard people calling each other dudes.
But I heard a few times some being called dudds.

#174 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:40 PM

You would be more of a dud than a dude.

Hey where do you live anyway?

Embarrassed to say?

Let me know so I can call your countrymen a bunch of brain washed idiots too.

#175 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:57 PM

We live not in any country, so I have no countrymen.
We live in Space that intersects three Universes.

U1 our own self created Universe
U2 other people's Universe, like yours and others ( I have to enter it to be able to communicate with you)
U3 is the Collective Universe of all beings and all viewers that are and ever were around. This collective and sort of agreed upon Universe you guys call the Physical Universe and often mistakenly call it the only Real Universe. But your own Universe is just as real as the Physical. For example your Love is only in your own Universe and is not in the physical, but does that make your love unreal? Same applies to other's Universe to each it is as real as anything. Also to some other people's Universe is real. For example your mother's Universe is very real to you till you decide to disagree with it.

Now you tell me about you.

What place do your ideas live in? What place do your thoughts live in? In what place do Words live in?
In what country?

Do you know what DUMA means?
Have you ever met a thought being? A being made up of thoughts and not mud or atoms or chemicals and neurons and morons?.

#176 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:08 PM

You apparently live in the space time continuum known as Jackass and further it appears that you cannot transcend the state of Jackass to communicate like a normal thinking person.

If you are going to slam Americans you ought to at least have the balls to state where you are from but I now see that you exist in a land where balls do not exist.

#177 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:55 PM

Eric,

Apparently you exist in a Universe where all thing not known or understood by you you lump into some bin you call Jackass continuum.

It is no shame to admit that you do not understand what a Universe is. If you brake the word Universe you will see that it mean uni (one) and verse is version of string. It basically means One viewpoint. Now Earth people like to pretend that they all see things from the same viewpoint which is a lie. And that there is only one Universe, a take of on One God dogma. There are an infinite number of universes and only one shared and agreed upon Universe which we call the physical Universe of Matter Energy Space and Time. To make this Universe stable most of the beings have agreed to make some limiting factors like Conservation of Matter, Energy, Space, and Time, which means these cannot be created or destroyed. But in your own Universe there is no conservation law. All these things can be created and destroyed at will.
I think I posted earlier that causality has an apposite vector in these two Universes, In the Physical Universe causality flows from past, present to future, but in our own thought Universe causality flows from future to present to past. In other words our future plans or vision determines what we do now and what we did few hours ago which was a now at the time.

Maybe Americans feel incompetent at abstract thinking and are covering up their handicap by loud explicatives and snotty and depricating statements about those that present them with ideas that demand some attention and intelligence to evaluate them and to properly align this data to the rest of their experience and knowledge about existence.

I am sorry you find it very difficult to comprehand a subject that I have made an effort to present in way that even children can understand it.

Most likely there are some words that you have a misunderstanding about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru