• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Russian Fellow

Russian Fellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:21 AM

Murder of Russian Tsar Nikolay II and his family was ritual.

The official version of murder of Russian Tsar Nikolay the Second and his family is a shooting. According this version, after the shooting the bodies of Tsar

#2 Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:23 PM

I read the name of th town was changed to the name of the Jew
who killed the Royal Family...
:Putin put back the original name.

The city was named Yekaterinburg in honor of Saint Katherine, which was also Catherine the Great's name. The Soviets being atheists, tried to eliminate every trace of Christianity. Saint Petersburg became the more Russian name of Petrograd at the start of WWI, and then after the revolution it became Leningrad.

Yekaterinburg was named Sverdlov after Yosef Sverdlov who was one of the Bolshevik revolutionists. He was Jewish as were all Bolsheviks, although all Jews were not Bolsheviks since only a portion of Jews were atheists. The Bolshevik animals were German Jews from Poland, and they managed to rob not only the royal family of everything they possessed, but put themselves in charge of a nation they had no allegiance to. Basically it was a foreign takeover.

Whether Sverdlov is the one that gave the orders to kill the royal family is something I don't know, although I've heard recently that the orders came directly from Lenin. <*(((><

Here's the animal himself:

#3 bruce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16099 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:21 AM

those rotten scum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2015 Pravda.Ru