• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#181 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:53 PM

The zionist spammers and trolls keep inventing new sign-on names. This alleged "doctor" said, amongst his multiple posts, that this forum was supposed be a place where ideas were freely exchanged. OK then, alleged moderator Adrian, start moderating and cut out all the constant spam that these self-appointed thought police net monitors deliberately utilize to inhibit the free exchange of "politically incorrect" ideas.

rrb

#182 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:06 PM

"The zionist spammers and trolls keep inventing new sign-on names. This alleged "doctor" said, amongst his multiple posts, that this forum was supposed be a place where ideas were freely exchanged. OK then, alleged moderator Adrian, start moderating and cut out all the constant spam that these self-appointed thought police net monitors deliberately utilize to inhibit the free exchange of "politically incorrect" ideas.

rrb"

Let's see if Strelnikov's Universal Gobbledegook Translator will work on this:

"Please allow me and my Nazi buddies to do and say whatever we want, no matter how ridiculous, unfounded, asinine, ignorant and insulting, but also please make sure that nobody is allowed to call us the bullshit purveyors that we are. Please moderate the forum in a manner that promotes my point of view and discourages others. Thanks!

rrb

Yep! Working perfectly!!!;)

#183 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:09 PM

Ooooo! Dr. Freud! Can I be the Kung-Fu Master? No?

I guess I'll have to settle for Troller.:(

(great link!!!)

#184 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:33 PM

See what I mean?

Mr. Beast has its number.

This is what you deal with here, these spam artists who call names and disrupt non-kosher thoughts.

"...please make sure that nobody is allowed to call us the bullshit purveyors "

Which is what they do - they CALL YOU NASTY NAMES. They can do that all right, so can any other twelve year old. What they can't do - what they don't even attempt to do! - is engage in rational debate!

That's what JS was trying to tell you.

Like I said, you want to pretend to have a forum where ideas are exchanged, fine. You want to just have a pir six brawl where 12 year olds with avatars showing their cartoon heros sticking their fat little cartoon as s out, can curse and spit and cut and paste and disrupt the joint, OK then, just don't pretend otherwise.

rrb

#185 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:38 PM

**Typical example - except this troll used a slight variation of the theme (it said it finds me funny), and it doesn't have an avatar of its cartoon hero with its fat little *** sticking out (at least on this sign-on name), but notice how it addresses the issue of the thread - it doesn't. They never do.

Just pointing this out - since you put a sticky thread on the subject here, just pointing it out.**

RRBum

The Israeli 911 spy scandal - the story they cannot bury!
The Israeli 911 spy scandal: The story that they cannot bury! This was the biggest spy bust in US history, these Israeli "art students" that fanned out around the country at the time of 911. It was big news at the time of the arrests, and FOX tv even came out with a 3 part tv special on Israeli spying in the USA.

The Jewish establishment then mounted an all-out attack and FOX tv removed the entire series from their website (it still exists, thanks to the free internet), and a Bush regime spokeswoman claimed that the whole thing was an "urban myth".

All the Israeli spies and the Israeli camera crew that were arrested filming the 911 attacks from a nearby rooftop while cheering and laughing and "high-fiving" were turned over to the FBI. They were turned over to Bush's new all-Jewish branch of the FBI, headed by a Matt Chertoff of New Jersey - and the ADL!

The Mossad spies, some of whom were EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS, and some of whom had detailed maps and photos of places like the Sears Tower in Chicago, were not sent to the concentration camp in occupied Cuba, they were RETURNED TO ISRAEL WITH FIRST CLASS TICKETS!

http://whatreallyhap...om/spyring.html

rrb

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-02-2003 09:23 AM

Skylord

LOL!

Thanks for the comic relief RRbum. Don't know what we'd do without you!

#186 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:40 PM

RRBum:

You just don't get it at all, do you boy? You can see and criticize behavior and others but seem to have no ability to recognize it in yourself. All of the things that you have whined and bitched and moaned about in this thread, you have done yourself, repeatedly and (unfortunately) with far less good humor. Please do go and buy yourself a digital mirror.

I think I'm beginning to detect a trend here. Are all Nazis really just narcissists?

#187 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:41 PM

Herr Doctor Freud -

I wasn't talking about you. I know that you are an esteemed psychiatrist from Europe. I was talking about the alleged doctor who multi-posted before you. You popped up in-between and confused the issue.

Yrs,

The RR Bum (I had a strange dream last night. Can you analyze it, Doctor?)

#188 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:45 PM

RRBum:

If you are so unhappy about the fact that people may (gasp) disagree with your opinions in a manner that you personally (gasp) don't like, what the hell are you doing in a public Internet forum? You'd be much better off on Sarandos' private "Nazis only" message board. You can find the link in his profile.

If you an't take the heat of disagreement, having your sanity questioned, having your silly revisionist history laughed at, and having your asinine conspiracy theories ridiculed, then GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

Or quit your BITCHIN'!

#189 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:06 PM

CaptainAmerica
Pink Floyd Freak

Re: Shit stinks!

wah wah wah pussy boy.

Look, we can debate and piss and moan all day and when it is all said and done, you are still a dickhead. People are not "ganging up" on you. It's just common consensus that you are a punk that's all. If it was one, or even a couple of posters then it shouldn't really matter. But it is an obvious fact that most all of the posters on Pravda has reached the conclusion that you are merely a disgruntled, KKK loving, neo-nazi, anti=semetic *******. Harassing me will not change that. You are pissing up a rope.
You are also a pathetic crybaby...boo hoo hoo..."My pussy hurts" Sick bastard. Stay out of my private message box. It is reserved for the sane.There goes another mosquito...you are officially on my ignore list. That should honor you. You are the first one I have ever took the time to ignore.

God bless our troops....and forgive Bozo Bush. USA #1 now and forever.

04-02-2003 06:21 AM

#190 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:28 PM

And so Joe says:

"Teacher! Teacher! Captain America is pickin' on me!!! I'm gonna telllllllll onnnnn youuuuuuu!"

What a pathetic crybaby! You've even got Adrian taking potshots at you now!

#191 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:33 PM

I am so tempted to bypass my "ignore" default on this clown and read what he wrote. But dicipline must be adhered to. He is more than likely still whining about his vaginal discomfort. Yesterday he invaded my personal messages space.

He only thought he caught an arse whoopin' on the forum from me until I opened a can of serious cybor whop arse in the private section. I enjoyed that. That is the only reason he has been banned from addressing me.

Boo hoo hoo...Joe...now you're whining to Adrian I assume? Well, better him than me I guess. Don't expect any sympathy Joe. We ALL have come to hate you.

Take a Midol.:D

#192 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:39 PM

If these trolls had their way, this forum would be reduced to the inmtellectual level of their Yeshiva elementary school.

Have a look at my thread entitled, ""911 - Bush Knew". In that thread I attempt once again to inquire about the actual causes and culpability in the 911 attacks. I have again brought up some of the "anomalies" of 911, and I have also provided links that lead to other unanswered questions concerning those attacks.

Show me one single coherant rational response from one of these trolls! Every response from this coterie of trolls, or one troll using multiple names, is intended for one purpose only, and that purpose is to disrupt the rational inquiry.

Many of the spam responses are cut and paste copies of disruptive spam they have used many times before.

As I said before, make me moderator of this dump and i will clean up the spam and troll problem poste haste. This would then become a much higher quality international forum, and what's more, I wouldn't be biased against those with opposing viewpoints, but I would terminate thoise who are only here to disrupt the forum and keep it "kosher".

Yours,

The Railroad Bum

#193 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:41 PM

Nice try, RRBum, but now even ubby thinks you are a loser LOL!

#194 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:44 PM

Strelnikov

Your cowardice

Lurking, lurking, but not posting.

I guess having people around with the temerity to disagree with your Lordship was just too much for you, eh?

I feel very, very sorry for your children. I've seen the damage that a parent with narcissistic personality disorder can do to a child.

No wonder you have so many issues with the California child welfare people....sad really.

Come back if you ever get over your cowardice and shame, you pseudo-intellectual poser.

04-02-2003 01:34 PM

#195 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:07 PM

Strelnikov

your cowardice

Let's see if this works twice:

Sarandos is a gay Nazi! He dresses up in a Hitler outfit every weekend and has local Jewish kids whip him into a sexual frenzy with dildoes!

Come on, Joe, post it!

04-02-2003 02:21 PM

#196 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:09 PM

Strelnikov

chicken!

Come on man! Post that last message!

Here's another one:

I, Joseph Sarandos, freely and without coercion, admit and declare that I am a total dickhead. I think the sun shines out of my *** and my shit don't stink, and wherever I go I stink the place up with my arrogant, narcissistic bullshit.

Please let me apologize for being such an *******. I can't help it.

04-02-2003 02:26 PM

#197 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:12 PM

Source
Actual Post Count: 348563

Re: Shit stinks!

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
\4
------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey dad, ya shit stirring pinko jew hating commie nazi!

this place was designed expressly for loonies i'm quite sure i read the rest of the thread and have decided my constant ad hominem sidewinders aren't nearly subtle enough, i'll have to work at it, damnit!

04-02-2003 02:40 AM

#198 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:14 PM

Well whaddya know! It worked! LOL!:D

#199 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:18 PM

Dr. Arthur Ide wrote on 04-02-2003 03:52 AM:

"Joseph Sarandos wrote on 04-01-2003 08:29 PM: