Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

Adrian


  • Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#201 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:44 PM

Joseph Sarandos,

Look, Adrian has gone out of his way here to be nice to you and explain the way things are on this board. You have insulted me directly on this thread while I was trying to put things nicely. You're obviously unhappy with this forum and the way it is run, I suggest that if you are so very unhappy that you find a forum more suitable for you.
  • 0

#202 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 11:21 PM

PIsec, my dear woman,

Please go back to the post in which you claim I had insulted you, and read the expanatory note at the very top of that message. This CLEARLY AND DISTINCTLY established that the below "tirade" was SATIRE!

If you cannot or will not recognize satire when you see it, then perhaps you ARE ignorant.

Now, your duplititousness notwithstanding, the reason that YOU PERSONALLY are biased against me is because YOU ARE A SELF-IDENTIFIED ATHEIST/OCCULTIST (per your own home page).

The significance of this fact is that EACH AND EVERY ONE of the posters that you condone in their savaging of my work and my person are ALSO anti-God, anti-Morality, Occultist/Satanist/Pagan/Wicca HEDONISTS!

In other words, YOU ARE NOT OBJECTIVE in your position as a Moderator in this Pravdaboard!

So save your lecturing and scolding for someone stupid enough to believe that you do not have an agenda, or that might be a potential paying customer for your TAROT CARD READINGS, you superstition-exploiter.
  • 0

#203 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 11:25 PM

Plsek -


I just got a private message from Joe. He told me to tell you that his last message was also satire and should not be taken seriously.:D
  • 0

#204 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 11:26 PM

PIsec's home page:

http://www.tarotplanet.com/

Welcome to TarotPlanet!!!

Free tarot readings - Free tarot readings - Free tFree Tarot Readings and more!
Love Compatibiliy
Horoscopes
Personality Profile
Psychic Reading
Live Psychic Chat
Numerology
Fortune Cookie
Runes
Tarot Readings
Knowledge is Good
Magic 8 Ball
WINNERS!??

Free taro
  • 0

#205 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 11:36 PM

Okay, okay, okay...it was satire. Sorry, but I guess I just jumped to conclusions on that one.

BTW, thanks for the plug :D
  • 0

#206 Adrian

Adrian

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 11:49 PM

How can such an unsignificant issue turns out to be such a big discussion?

Joseph, I took your point earlier on and tried to settle a peace here, and as all other peacedeals, it involves COMPROMISES. It seems to me that you don't accept compromises, but simply just want it all, and persuing to get it all, just destroys everything for yourself.
I saw you have sent more reports, but I just deleted them without checkking them up, because I do not intend to spend my time to help you to achieve the idea world for you. Learn that life is a give and take game, and you'll make it more easy for yourself as well as for everyone else.

Normally I do not applaud other people here on the board, but I'll make an exception, and say that Plsek do a great job here, dealing with Tarotcards or not. If you consider her moderation as being biased because of that, everyone else would be considered biased as well. She have her opinions and interrests, but do not let her moderation affect by her personal opinions, and same applies for me.

This discussion reminds me of the story of the feather that became to 5 chickens.

Adrian
  • 0

#207 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:07 AM

I'm starting to smell a banning in the air.

Pravda = Truth
  • 0

#208 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:13 AM

Adrian wrote:
"I normally do not praise...."

Same here, Adrian. But I did make this exception:


Joseph Sarandos
Senior Member

Registered: Mar 2003
Location: Visalia, California, USA
Posts: 147

Not to be audacious, and certainly not to be self-aggrandizing, I'd like to offer this:

With regard to posters who complain at length about having their posts moved, edited or deleted, and start shouting about having their "right of free speech" violated, here's how I handle them at my own board;

I remind them that they have no rights, but only privileges, in boards that are paid for and operated by other private persons.

I remind them that the Adminisrator is not elected, but self-appointed by reason of his initial and continuing expenditure of money, time and effort toward providing such a service to posters and readers free of charge.

I remind them that only the administrator is responsible to the parent company for the unlawful or rules-breaking conduct of Moderators and Members of his board.

I remind them that these boards are not built along democratic principles.

I remind them that, as the owner, operator and responsible party, I reserve all rights to myself while extending privileges to others.

I remind them that anybody and everbody is allowed to start one of these boards, even for free if they want just the basic features, and that, having done so, they are then imbued with the rights that they feel they are somehow entitled to at the boards of others.

All that I expect, demand and enforce of my members is identical to what I expect, demand and enforce of visitors to my own home in real life. And I enforce the rules of my board just as I enforce the rules of my home, which is evenly regardless of whether the visitors are friends, strangers, or devoted enemies of mine.
----------------------------------------------------------

Now as to this Pravdaboard, the only Moderator who I've had the (eventual) great pleasure of communicating with is Adrian. As anyone who has followed my postings in this board can attest, I am not a "popularity seeker," nor am I a respecter of credentials. My respect is reserved for only people who earn it from me (and others) by their actions. Not only do I "like" Adrian for his easily discernible good-heartedness, but I now have the greatest of respect for him as both a fellow poster AND as a moderator. As I frequently tell my 45-year-old son; "Dammit, I'd like you even if you weren't related to me," I say the same about Adrian. Adrian and my son have something nearly in common. My son works for the California Prisons System, and has great authority over the inmates, but he is well liked by the inmates because he doesn't abuse his powers over them. Adrian is in roughly the same position with regard to this board and its denizens, and yet he remains compassionate in his administration of his powers. The way I see it, anyone who doesn't like and respect Adrian has a real personality problem of his own. I'm freaking serious!
  • 0

#209 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:16 AM

Adrian.

Now just for the sake of pravda;

Are you also an atheist?
  • 0

#210 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:26 AM

Please actually READ my signature line.

Please NOTICE the change to my home page link below it.
  • 0

#211 Adrian

Adrian

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:27 AM

Originally posted by Joseph Sarandos
> I'm starting to smell a banning in the air.

Who are you refering to?
Noone here have harrassed you in a way that require any banning at all.
  • 0

#212 Adrian

Adrian

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:28 AM

> I just got a private message from Joe. He told me to tell you that his last message was also satire and should not be taken seriously.:D

I guess that all of this must be satire :)
  • 0

#213 Adrian

Adrian

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:33 AM

> Now just for the sake of pravda;

> Are you also an atheist?

For avoiding a discussion about the precise definition of atheist, I describe myself with my own words now.

I do not believe in religion or god AT ALL. I am not against it neither, but just dont find such persons and ideas for prooved, and wether they exists or not, is not really interresting for me, as I can not see that it should make any difference for me personal, if gd exist or not. I am an independent person and make my own decision, and take the consequences too, without seeking help, or blame the consequences, to any god.
  • 0

#214 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:38 AM

Originally posted by Adrian:
"Originally posted by Joseph Sarandos
> I'm starting to smell a banning in the air.

Who are you refering to?
Noone here have harrassed you in a way that require any banning at all."
-----------------------------------------

Don't act naive, Adrian!

You know full well that I'm referring to the banning of ME!

As is glaringly obvious, no one CAN harass ME enough to make YOU consider banning any of THEM.

In fact, you are languishing in their CONTINUING harassment of me, even in my TOTAL IGNORING of their taunts, jeers and ad hominem insults.

So I iterate; are YOU, Adrian, ALSO an atheist of some stripe?

btw, all ZIONISTS are also atheists, which is why they are DESPISED by Judaists, and also why Zionists despise the likes of ME for telling the PRAVDA!
  • 0

#215 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:46 AM

So NOW, dear readers and posters of this Pravdaboard, AS I PROMISED in the New Topic that I linked to this thread, you have LEARNED THE PRAVDA (TRUTH) about this den of SATANISTS AND ZIONISTS, who are posing as "American Patriots," "scientists," "intellectuals," and "truth-seekers".

By their own words, you now know who and what they are behind their masks of OFFENSIVE anonymity.
  • 0

#216 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:47 AM

Oh man this is great. You could write a psychology dissertation with the stuff here.

(Adrian, if you tell me to stop, I will...well I'll try anyway :))

Let me paste this before Sarandos changes his mind amd edits the post:

"Don't act naive, Adrian!
You know full well that I'm referring to the banning of ME!
As is glaringly obvious, no one CAN harass ME enough to make YOU consider banning any of THEM.
In fact, you are languishing in their CONTINUING harassment of me, even in my TOTAL IGNORING of their taunts, jeers and ad hominem insults.
So I iterate; are YOU, Adrian, ALSO an atheist of some stripe?
btw, all ZIONISTS are also atheists, which is why t....." trails off into slobbering and sputtering I suppose - damn trackball!

Let's see - the first two sentences evidence a simpleminded inability to understand that Adrian was probably being sarcastic in the first place. Maybe next time he should use <sarcasm> ... </sarcasm> tags so poor Joey doesn't get confused.

Second sentence: Joe demonstrates his tenuous grasp on the subtleties of the English language by using the word "languishing" in a way that indicates he thinks it means almost the exact opposite of what it actually means. Probably dropped his dictionary while sputtering? :confused: Then proceeds to YELL but uses the phrase "ad hominem", failing to understand that yelling and using Latin to look intelligent tend to cancel each other out....

Third sentence: "So I iterate" What SANE person would use the word "iterate" here. Maybe he thinks "iterate" means "the state of being irate" LOL!

The rest is just more Nazi dribbling. Maybe we'll get lucky and the dripping saliva will short out his keyboard.

:rolleyes:
  • 0

#217 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:50 AM

More pravda, Adrian;

What exactly is your relationship to the above impostor? Why does HE speak fror YOU, and why do you ALLOW him to do so? Is he in fact one of your SUPERIORS?
  • 0

#218 Adrian

Adrian

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:52 AM

> Originally posted by Joseph Sarandos [/i]
> Don't act naive, Adrian!
> You know full well that I'm referring to the banning of ME!

Why on earth should I ban You???????????????????????
Joseph, you take this discussion, as well as yourself as poster much more serious than what is normal.



> So I iterate; are YOU, Adrian, ALSO an atheist of some stripe?

Replied above

> btw, all ZIONISTS are also atheists, which is why they are DESPISED by Judaists, and also why Zionists despise the likes of ME for telling the PRAVDA!


Well well...then I have my atheism in common with ionists, as well as both zionists and Ihave nose, ears eyes and mouths as another common feature. What's your point?
  • 0

#219 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:53 AM

LOL!

Nice try Greekboy. Have you heard this one?

Q: In Greece, how do they separate the men from the boys?

A: With a crowbar.

LOL!


BTW I am Strelnikov, not an imposter. I have a wife in Yuriatin and the Red Army is looking for me even as I write. Hopefully I can get to Lara before they find me, unless she is with that damnable Yuri Zhivago....blast him.
  • 0

#220 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:56 AM

you're freaking idiot strelnikov total moron not one post from you here worth reading just personal attacks since you showed your sorry arse
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru