Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#281 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:07 PM

You're clutching at straws, Mr. Loyyyyer!

Say, is this what got you all het-up and bothered about me?

See: Crooked bastards making money from children!!

#282 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:13 PM

Or...maybe it was THIS?

Crooked bastard BUSH making money from abusing children!

#283 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:16 PM

"It's too bad but I think you cured him of his Internet message board addiction. Nice guy - got me this job!"

Obviously Mr. NAUGHT, you shyster, you didn't get QUITE ENOUGH of the curative!!!!

#284 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:19 PM

Paying a compliment where one is due:

GEE, Strelnikov, your MANNERS have sure taken a sudden turn for the better!!

#285 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:25 PM

"And no, actually, this has nothing to do with your anti-CPS activist career. It's more about the Nazism."

Duplicitouness is the stock-in-trade of SHYSTERS, Mr. Naught!

Nothing in your earlier "brag list" shows any reason for YOU to be defensive of Zionists or hateful of Nazis!

#286 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:27 PM

"Yes indeed, Dmitry and I had a nice chat about that by the water cooler LOL! I have to give the credit to Hugo, though, since he did predict that I would get banned within two weeks...."

Wellsir, I predict that you'll have a banana up your butt within another week.

#287 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:31 PM

For the sake of the on-lookers:

This bastard is now claiming to be just a co-worker of Hugonaut in the same office, which is his way of explaining why there is the SAME IP address for "both" of HIM!

#288 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:34 PM

Say, Stel;

I just noticed something.

Are you also using the same PC as Hugo?

#289 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:38 PM

"MY GOD you're PSYCHIC! I have a banana up my butt right now! I like to keep them warm for lunch."

Remember what I wrote to RRB, about what you'd have to eat a lot of?

Well, start on the banana which has a bit of the same smell and taste, just to get you enured to the real stuff.

You've been screwed, blued and tattooed; IOW "nailed"!

#290 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 04:11 PM

Hugo just continued his fish-tailing here:

Turds of a feather sticking together!

#291 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 07:31 PM

They've turned out the whole yeshiva to trash the Pravda forum!

They are all over it, trashing threads they don't like, constant vulgar personal attacks, trolling, spamming, and generally fuc king the place up.

They need some moderators here who will actually do their job!

rrb

#292 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:13 PM

Hi RRBum,

One thing you must understand about Pravda forum is that it is for everyone. Anyone is free to post their opinion here and not be censored for their beliefs no matter how strange they are. The moderators here will not restructure this forum to cater to any particular ideology or belief system. This means that people will have opposing opinions and will challenge others on theirs. That is just the way it is, and you should be thankful for it gives you the freedom to post all of your ideas and opinions where on other forums they would not be welcome.

#293 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:44 PM

Yea yea yea Plsek....I know you mean well,yet they banned Genie of political views of the grand dotru commies as chewbater....then their writer personally attacked a half a dozen posters...for their views and then had them banned too and again!

So say what about about their versoin of freedom of posting all you want....cause it ain't all true that you say!

#294 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:46 PM

xGenie,

Well that's how I work.

#295 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:58 PM

"They need some moderators here who will actually do their job!"

Well, Bum, if you went to a board that was administered and moderated by Fundamentalist Christians, then you wouldn't expect them to be "objective" in their decisions as to who is or is not being "disruptive trouble-makers," but would expect that they'd take pleasure in watching others like themselves "gang-bang" and savage any "heathens" who happen to stumble across the board and BELIEVE the posted rules of conduct and behavior for all posters.

Conversely, since the Administrator of Pravdaboard remains uninvolved, but leaves the day-to-day moderation to 2 avowed atheists; Adrian and Plsek, then the expected "bias" of this board is against anyone who professes a belief in God, and in favor of the Heathen "gang-bangers" and name-callers.

Now don't get me wrong. Every board has its "inherent" biases, but boards that do not openly post such biases are virtual "traps" for the perceived "enemies" of their admins and/or mods.

When complete strangers to me start posting in my board, I make it very clear from the outset as to what my own beliefs and practices are, so that they can know right away whether they will be "compatible," although not necessarily "agreeable" with the regular readers of my board and myself.

I regard this as being "intellectually honest".

My complaint with Pravdaboard is that the moderators were NOT intellectually honest by HIDING their prejudices from me while they allowed the anti-God fanatics to freely and continually libel and slander my true name. This HIGHLY PISSED ME OFF, in the vernacular. Hence my efforts toward "leveling the playing field" here, for the benefit of others who WISH to continue contributing here, regardless of their respective POV. I have a penchant for fairness, not necessarily equality. I can't help being what I am and doing what I do, and I purely don't give a crap about who might despise me for it.

If this board continues "as was" before I came, then all I can do from there is to fairly warn people as to what they should actually expect when they come here - and I fortunately have the means to do this. After all, there are lots of people who'd come here FOR the brawling, so my warnings would INCREASE the membership by adding more of the unruly bastards that give Adrian and Plsek plenty of "peace-keeping" and "deal-making" opportunites. IOW, a "win-win" proposition all around.

And No, Bum; I do not have my tongue pressed against my cheek as I write this. Again, I'm freaking serious.

#296 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 01:06 AM

Joseph,

>>"Adrian and Plsek, then the expected "bias" of this board is against anyone who professes a belief in God, and in favor of the Heathen "gang-bangers" and name-callers."

I challenge you to find a situation that either me or Adrian has edited a post or banned a member for their religious viewpoint. All religious viewpoints here are welcome be it christian, jew, muslim, hindu, buddhist, wiccan or pagan. Give it up Joe.

You are just throwing a tantrum here and it's very getting tiring.

#297 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:03 AM

Plsek wrote:

'Joseph,

>>"Adrian and Plsek, then the expected "bias" of this board is against anyone who professes a belief in God, and in favor of the Heathen "gang-bangers" and name-callers."

I challenge you to find a situation that either me or Adrian has edited a post or banned a member for their religious viewpoint. All religious viewpoints here are welcome be it christian, jew, muslim, hindu, buddhist, wiccan or pagan. Give it up Joe.

You are just throwing a tantrum here and it's very getting tiring.'
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Plsek,

No, young lady, I am not 'throwing a tantrum,' and I'm not 'whining'.

Please don't attempt this 'master of discourse' mentality, for which you have no skill.

You are clearly trying to twist and torture the meanings of my words, by challenging me to prove something that I never asserted.

When I said that Adrian and you are 'biased in favor of' the godless ones here, I made no mention of anyone 'editing posts or banning people'.

As you've amply demonstrated, both he and you simply 'kick back and watch' as gangs of Hedonists initiate UNPROVOKED assaults against anyone who professes any sort of God-based religious beliefs, but then one or both of you decide to jump in whenever it appears as if the 'attacked' party is beating down his 'attackers' individually or jointly, and your 'intervention' usually amounts to 'I don't know or care how this got started, but you're all acting like children, so I want you to put each other on 'inore' from here on'.

I have yet to witness an occasion of a single Heathen becoming the victim of UNPROVOKED attack by two or more Religious persons in this board.

Are you now insinuating that I came here as a hostile and rude person, and that I was the INITIATOR of the sometimes 10-to-1 'flame-wars' that involved me?

Can't you even ADMIT that you were personally prejudiced against my God-based beliefs as openly and clearly stated by me in my very first post in this board?

You see, even your attempts to portray me as a 'cry baby' for seeking your DUTIFUL obligations as a moderator, as you have just done, clearly indicates that you remain 'sided' with the bunch of morons who are making the same claims about me.

It's not that you want PEACE here, Plsek. It's that you want ME to quit chewing up and spitting out the ones that you'd hoped would do this to me instead.

What is most disturbing to me is that you continue to act as if you were RIGHT in not fairly and evenly applying the posted rules and policies of this board.

Adrian and you are not even TRYING to be objective in your decisions and actions as moderators in this board. Therefore you really have no business filling these positions, UNLESS Dmitry himself condones your personal beliefs and biases.

If Dmitry DOES agree with your actions in these regards, then HE will be sure to ban me from here, and for better given reasons than 'disrespecting the moderators' as I've surely done.

#298 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:15 AM

"One thing you must understand about Pravda forum is that it is for everyone. Anyone is free to post their opinion here and not be censored for their beliefs no matter how strange they are. The moderators here will not restructure this forum to cater to any particular ideology or belief system. This means that people will have opposing opinions and will challenge others on theirs. That is just the way it is, and you should be thankful for it gives you the freedom to post all of your ideas and opinions where on other forums they would not be welcome."

Pilsek, my dear, I am not complaining about different viewpoints, I am complaining about the trashing of the joint, the systematic trashing of "politically incorreect" thoughts, the mindless organized systematic trashing of thoughts that they do not want to be permitted to enter into the public realm.

It is rare if not totally unknown for my adversaries to make any coherant response, instead it is name calling and cursing and spitting, often cutandpasted one thread to another. Just look at any of my threads.

You need to keep in mind that these people already control virtually all of the means of communication in the USA. Only the internet is still free, only places like this. They don't like it. They have already crushed freedom on many internet forums, such as the once-free freerepublic.com (now totally misnamed). They love freedom and free speech, but only for themselves and their friends.

Now as for me feeling thankful, it is Pravda that should feel thankful for receiving my talented and unique services free of charge. You people should pay me. Where else could you obtain the literary services of a unique individual such as myself, an intriguing synthesis of genius and madness, meanness and kindness, and plain old downtown funniness?

Start paying me.

Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,

The RRB

#299 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:16 AM

Joseph,

>>"As you've amply demonstrated, both he and you simply 'kick back and watch' as gangs of Hedonists initiate UNPROVOKED assaults against anyone who professes any sort of God-based religious beliefs..."

Hmmm...religion plays no part in this for me. I could care less what a person's religion is. To me, that is something personal. Look, many people here get flak from other posters. If you take the majority of this, it comes from political viewpoints or leanings rather than religious convictions. You are acting paranoid. When you have a strong viewpoint on anything you will usually find someone who feels the opposite. This is life Joe. You are not an innocent victim here. You provoke and then cry foul when someone takes the bait. You're not fooling anyone here.

#300 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:25 AM

I will say this for what it's worth. I have been banned from virtually every serious news forum that I've posted to in the USA, or they have closed the forum completely, like Newsmax.

I have posted the same things here without a problem. So for what it's worth, this board seems pretty free and I approve. The trolls are seen for what they are IMHO, and that helps my cause.

Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru