• Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 04:05 AM

Speaking of banned members......

#322 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 04:15 AM

It's my late dinner time.

Plsek has run out of BS replies, and she has been entertaining 2 banned members who've snuck back into this board, but both of whom have gained her favor by insulting me - their common enemy.

What this board needs is definitely some moderators who'll do their jobs.

#323 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 05:25 AM

Joe, because I like you and respect you I want to say that IMHO you are being a little silly.

Live and let live.

Slay them on the open stage. It's funner that way.

No censorship!

But determined harrasment ought be cultailed.

:cool:

Or perhaps maybe you know something I don't.

#324 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 10:44 AM

Oracle:

"Or perhaps maybe you know something I don't."

#325 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:26 AM

DrFreud and ilk,

The good news for you is that I've said all I had to say, and done everything I had to do here; in my true name and real addresses.

Also, my "performance" was being monitored and judged by the real people in real life who constitute my "target audience".

The rest of you, behind the safety of your anonymity, are free to "talk among yourselves" as to whether I was successful, as if you would really know or really care.

Conclusions? They who like this board the way it is are free to stay and enjoy it in their changeable pseudonyms. They who have serious purposes in these particular times, and are seeking credible international forums in which to present true information in their true identities, are now aware of the facts and circumstances that I've brought to light about this particular forum, and are free to either use it "as is" or seek better alternatives. It's nobody's place to interfere with Free Will; God himself does not.

If my presence here has cost anyone any amount of money, please send an itemized bill to my home address, and I'll gladly reimburse you. If I have been a source of great amusement and entertainment for anyone, please mail me a check in the amount you think it was worth. Otherwise, just forget I was here, and go about your normal business if you have any.

Adrian and/or Plsek are free to delete any and all vestiges of my presence that I will not spend any more of my own time to erase, and they have my permission to ban me from ever posting here again, which would be superfluous at this point.

No harm, no foul.

#326 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:46 AM

PS.

Please don't send PM's, as I won't be checking them.

My regular email address is josephsarandos@hotmail.com

#327 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 10:26 PM

Sarandos: I thought you had left and took your Nazi propaganda with you. Be gone.

#328 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 10:28 PM

Strelnikov, I see that you no longer have Mao's quotes in your signature. Good on you.

#329 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:03 PM

For the first time ever, I banned someone for expressing their opinions. Eventhough everyone should be allowed to express their opinions, RRBum went way too far, in a too disgusting way.

Moderator / Adrian

#330 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:13 PM

Adrian, could you please post a link where RRBum went too far, thank you.

#331 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:24 PM

Yes please?!

#332 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:25 PM

Lynn,
It's not one specific thing, but rather the sum of jewhate that finally was too overwhelming.
A thread like this could be a good example http://engforum.prav...40&pagenumber=1 but again....it's rather the sum of it all, than something specific.

#333 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:41 PM

Adrian,
I guess I just don't see where a banning should occur, maybe you could explain so simple minds like mine may see the light.

#334 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:58 PM

With all due respect, it looks to me as if our moderator was bored and decided to ban someone that many don't agree with, just for something to do.

What next?
Ban me for yelling "phuck the quisling government!"?

I am very disapointed that some goober has manouvered me into the position of defending RRB from the powers that be.

Wali sums it up for me:
"bring him back so we can ignore him."

Careful, or I'll vote with my feet; and if I stop watching, all of you cease to exist.:P

#335 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 12:15 AM

I never seen RRB get out of hand. Unlike many others here including me. Hey I tried but I wont let others run over me and I keep a grudge.

And he is right in a way, these new trolls rarely discuss any thing, they just try to get a responce out of you and piss you off.

And how about this hate? Who hates everything and condones the mass murder of innocents ???????????????? I seen far far worse attack on arabs muslims and others than any particular hate RRB has shown towards jews. Although I do not even think he hates jews as much as some of their groups do hate others. Same as some of the american groups do. I dont see RRB calling for the death of jews, I see a lot of calls for the death of asians, arabs, muslims...

uglybastard (Bart Simpson's Butt)

I wish you nazis wouldn't come to an international forum. You're a f*cking embarrassment.

Stay inside the borders for pete's sake.

#336 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 12:26 AM

Posted by Strelnikov:
<<Did it just for you, pumpkin. I wasn't a very good Maoist anyway.>>

Don't let me stop you from using Mao's name. This is Pravda and nobody can stop you from using Mao's name. ;)

#337 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 12:46 AM

I dont see anything wrong with that thread either and I think you mederators should pay more attention to the deliberate spammers like nomme de jour who follows me around and posts one lines of total bullshit on my threads .Pslek wsas nice enough to warn him a few times .In case you don't understand he spams good threads and when a reader hits so many insulting ones he probably loses interest in reading .Look for example what happened on my "Russia sending navy to Persian Gulf" thread and see what that one idiot did to it.

#338 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 12:54 AM

IMO, Adrian, the moderating 'job' got too much on your mind.
You are losing it, pal!

RRBum did slip with the bottle (my opinion), but it was nothing much to be banned for...

===========

n . a . t . u . r . e

#339 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 12:55 AM

Chorny,

I didn't ban Nom. I'm not sure what happened there?

#340 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 12:59 AM

i DIDN'T SAY YOU DID . YOU MADE HIM TAKE OFF HIS LITTLE SAYING UNDER HIS NAME.BUT THANKS FOR WARNING HIM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru