• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#341 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 01:06 AM

As mentioned before, it was not a single episode, but a sum of too much hate finally.
I can see that many posters consider these as valid points, but I can not. Once again, it's not just these posts below, but it is the sum of hate during the last time, that finally exceeded everything acceptable according to me.

Adrian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Uy, dey oughta mek dese oven doors vider! I kin hardly push dis one's fet ess in. Come on Strelnikoffstein, stop squealing and pushing and get into the nice oven. Get into the nice cozy oven or I'll hit you vid dis stick. Det's a good boy, Strelnikoffstein! In ve go, big feller!

Rebbe Bumsky
I can't ask that fat POS Strelnikoffstein, Rabbi, on account of I killed him. I pushed him into an oven. Now someone else came along and took over his old name. Maybe I'll push the new one into an oven also.

rrb
Det's right, Strelnikoffstein, in you go, big boy! Into the oven, big feller! You'll like it in there, it's nice and warm!

rrb
I don't understend det choke about pizza. If you put pizza into an oven, how can it scrim? An if you put a Chew in an oven, do you put peperoni on him? But den he vouldint be kosher. Pliz explain, I'm beffeld.

bbe bumsky
Baked Strellnikoffstein, slice off a piece, add some butter, very tasty!

Uy, ve kin mek a lot of lempshades out of this fet carcass. Lots of ness fet for soap too!

Rebbe
Uy, here's another vun, but it's a little bit doity. I hoid it in the sem pless, the Schul: How can you tell ven it is a Chewish woman is heving an orgasm?

Rebbe
Yo, Rabbi, maybe you can help me. I have this spiritual problem. I need to know the answer to a question: What is the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

RRB

#342 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 01:28 AM

> (And before the Nazis start spitting their schnapps on me over this, I'll say again that it wasn't me that reported RRBum).

I can confirm that Strelkovnik did not reported RRB

#343 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 01:30 AM

how about nomme de jour posting "chornyvolk still garbage" on all my threads and under his name .Do you consider that acceptable ?

#344 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 01:48 AM

he was chosen by Pravda to moderate this forum.

Dmitry doesn't just hand over the tools to just anyone. I have shown much latitude.... as has Adrian, Plsek, and Zhurnalist (I am unsure if Zhurnalist even tries to moderate, but that is another question for another day).

I myself finally banned someone (Ctulthu) when he went over the line and directed his anger at everyone including myself.

Adrian spends much more time than anyone else here trying to make sure everyone is treated fairly.

Eurozone, this is the way it is until Dmitry decides otherwise. You appear to want there to be no moderation whatsoever (along with Jezman I might add). If there wasn't a need for moderation, then the old forum would still be up and anarchy would still be the rule of the day.

As with anything, if you don't like the moderation, you can vote with your feet and not come here anymore. There appears to be many who think different, given the sheer number of members and new membership that grows daily.

It is fine to have an opinion that differs from others. But keep it in the context of at least "some" decorum. Everyone when registering agrees to follow a set of rules.

May I remind those people who have forgotten what they agreed to, to re-read their agreement before whining about the moderation?:rolleyes:

#345 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 01:51 AM

I know I haven't been an angel here so if they can do it I expect to be able to reply in kind which I have been doing. I just don't want a surprise later on

#346 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 01:59 AM

VA,

Well said! :)

I'm outta here for tonight.
You guys will have to have fun without me.

See ya!

#347 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:37 AM

after efforts on my part to reason with him.

See here for reasons:

http://engforum.prav...1048#post111048

http://engforum.prav...&threadid=12000

http://engforum.prav...&threadid=12015

If one does a search, then one will become familiar with this member's actions.

#348 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:30 AM

Adrian and Plsek,

Be informed that I've been keeping a record of the conversations involving yourselves.

You may view the in-progress records at:"Do Not Visit Pagan Territory!"

#349 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:10 AM

It is pointless to argue because I dont see it doing any good. Since you are all imperialist hypocrites. See I said it in 2 lines the excuses I saw on 2 pages of arguments. Gives a new meaning to using overwhelming force to win with a defenseless foe. <thats what the amerikan on tv said while he was killing another family>

:rolleyes:

#350 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:19 AM

Strelnikov why would I feel embarassed ? I post only the facts all backed up with links ? You should feel embarassed for the worthless posts you make .I have yet to read anything that could be constituted as debatable! If you have such a post show it to me.

#351 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:08 PM

Joseph,

Okay, since you are keeping track of our conversations.....

Let it go on record...

YOU ARE A NUTCASE!

The exit door is this way ---------->

I suggest you use it.

#352 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:44 PM

Plsek wrote:

"Joseph,

Okay, since you are keeping track of our conversations.....

Let it go on record...

YOU ARE A NUTCASE!

The exit door is this way ---------->

I suggest you use it."

Bravo! Bravo!

Name-calling suits your real personality.

Tell me, Plsek, what do the Tarot cards foretell of my immediate future in this board.......and yours?

#353 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:47 PM

Joseph,

I know you are itching to be banned. I will deny you that martyrdom you crave. But, I can't speak for everyone else :)

#354 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:52 PM

Plsek:
"Joseph,

I know you are itching to be banned. I will deny you that martyrdom you crave. But, I can't speak for everyone else "

One power-drunk fool would be the same as another.

You been watching the visitors count?

My email is indicting you fakers 100% out of 320. But again, your "supporters" never write to me in their paranoia.

#355 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:59 PM

I just checked.

So far, 396 people have viewed the "Do Not Visit Pagan Territory" forum at my board!

#356 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:02 PM

That toll-free number again is....http://pub75.ezboard...forum60735frm36

#357 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:07 PM

Plsek,

For the benefit of your audience, would you please explain your special kinship with the abuse-spouting moron who keep answering for you? You know; the one who was banned a couple of times for doing the same stuff, but just keeps coming back.

#358 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:13 PM

DANG!

5095 views of THIS thread already.

What's the most-viewed thread on record in Pravdaboard?

Is this one in contention?

#359 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:31 PM

TELLING Statistics!!!!!

Currently Active Users: 90
There are currently 34 members and 56 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 198 on 03-11-2003 at 07:37 PM.
aardvark, AnotherEuropean, BadBigBear, baltoga, beast, Brett, Doubting Thomas, EvilAmerica, gared, ImperalistSwine, Larani, Mr. Natural, Peter, pilot, redarmy, Simon666, Strelnikov, TomAZ

#360 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:35 PM

I repeat, Plsek,

WHY do you allow this shill to SPEAK FOR YOU?

WHO is actually behind this pseudonym?

WHAT is his relationship to you, Adrian, and or VikingAmerican?

Inquiring minds want to know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru