Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#361 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:37 PM

Joseph,

Your question has already been answered.

Stop wasting me time.

#362 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:42 PM

THIS IS NOT SPAM!!! I DELETED THE FIRST POSTINGS OF IT!!!

This was is a bit too much for me to maintain my silence about.

So, Adrian,

Now you even further distract from your credibility and respectability as both a person and a "moderator".

I see in this very thread 2 posters who had been banned and not reinstated by the Admin of this board, Dmitry. Both of them "just happen" to be avowed and professed ATHEISTS, as are Plsek and you.

And yet, here in this thread both Plsek and you are merrily chatting away with the ban-evading "xGenie" and "Strelnikov," despite their continued and vicious attacks against any stripe of "God-believer" that they choose to insult, degrade, ridicule and curse at anywhere in this board, including in this very thread.

Now, along with your clearly demonstrated and continually practiced favoritism for any and every stripe of soul-corrupted, anti-moral, hedonistic and anti-social pervert who claims to be "atheistic," you have at last shown your personal bias in favor of (or in fear of) the Zionist and pro-Zionist JEWS who constitute only a TINY FRACTION of the total membership of Pravdaboard.

It is, of course, a matter of documentary and self-admitted FACT that Zionists are ALSO avowed, professed and practicing ATHEISTS. This MIGHT account for your feelings of KINSHIP with them, although NOT with the vast majority of Ethnic Jews who are RELIGIOUS AND MORAL.

You chose to BAN a member of this board for simply POKING FUN AT JEWS????

How much more freaking HYPOCRITICAL AND SELF-SERVING could you possibly make yourself appear in the eyes of the GENERAL MEMBERSHIP of this board???

If you will both take notice of and correctly interpret the CURRENT TREND here, which is showing FAR MORE NAMELESS GUESTS than ADMITTED MEMBERS now visiting this board, you will REALIZE how embarrassed and ashamed people now feel to be ASSOCIATED with this board JUST SINCE the time that THIS THREAD proceeded BEYOND PAGE TEN!!!

Were it not for the aspect of invading their privacy, I would OPENLY POST HERE the DOZENS OF EMAILS that I've received, in only the PAST THREE DAYS, from CURRENT MEMBERS OF PRAVDABOARD, who have in common that they are THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED with the state of affairs as allowed, condoned and ENCOURAGED by Plsek and you.

The GREAT IRONY in all of this is that THE ACTUAL RUSSIANS who post here are mostly DEVOUT CHRISTIANS, while you; a DANE, and Plsek; a POLE, and THE WHOLE of your butt-kissing and boot-licking "pseudo-minions" of every other nationality including American are ATHEISTS, SATANISTS, OCCULTISTS, PAGANS, WITCHES, MYSTICS, and every other stripe of MORALITY-HATING HEDONISTS, who ALL support and glorify the SLAUGHTER OF NON-JEWISH INNOCENTS all over the Mideast BY Americans who are acting under orders of the STUPEFIED BUT BELLIGERENT DRUNKARD who had been PLACED INTO THE AMERICAN PRESIDENCY BY THE ATHEISTIC ZIONIST JEWS who fully control him.

So now, ADRIAN and PlSEK, I among others HATE YOUR GUTS for aiding and abetting in this MASS KILLING OF BABIES AND CHILDREN. It is no longer a matter of just disagreeing with your MODERATING POLICIES, but a matter of your SOCIOPATHIC INDIFFERENCE toward the lives of GOD-FEARING MUSLIMS and their children.

You now serve as prime examples of WHY the God-fearing peoples of this world had made such continuous efforts to EXTERMINATE the likes of you in all of the CRUSADES, INQUISITIONS AND POGROMS that were led by CHRISTIANS IN THE NAME OF GOD!!! EVEN THE "MONSTER" HITLER was acting in the cause of CHRISTIANITY while attempting to rid Germany of NOT JUST JEWS, but HEDONISTS AND PERVERTS of all stripes.

As I'd made the FIRST POINTS in one of my best-known poetic essays; TRUTH, like GOD, does not REQUIRE that it be believed, and DOES NOT CHANGE according to the ways it is CONCEIVED!

This translate to GOD COULD NOT CARE LESS about YOUR audacious and duplicitous OPPOSITION to his invariable PRECEPTS AND PRINCIPLES, in his knowledge that THEY APPLY TO YOU NONETHELESS, and that they are SELF-ENFORCING against you who VIOLATE them in your selfishness, greed and lust.

Like all humans, YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE!! And regardless of how OPIATED you attempt to keep your conscience with ALCOHOL AND DRUGS, it nonetheless TORTURES you with feelings of guilt, fear, paranoia and INSANITY.

FORTUNATELY for your ilk, the MAJORITY of God-fearing and moral people in this world have always been AGAINST KILLING, or otherwise the Evil-tainted genes of YOUR PARTICULAR ANCESTORS would not have proceeded into the CURRENT GENERATION of you miserable and misery-causing MORAL WEAKLINGS.

So, let me be the first to state this in the vernacular that you and your ilk PREFER AND UNDERSTAND over and above any attempts by moral and decent people to REASON WITH YOU, which such as you mistake for TIMIDITY on our parts:

F U C K you and the brooms that you flew in on!!!!!

#363 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:46 PM

Joseph Sarandos has been banned!

I wasn't going to do it, but I'm tired of his constant harrassment.

I'm done playing games with this guy. Both me and Adrian have tried to reason with him over and over with no results.

#364 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:54 PM

THE COWARDS TAKE THE COWARDLY WAY OUT!

Now Plsek'

You may have the extreme pleasure of also banning THIS account, which was never deleted upon my request.

Read the TAROT CARDS, witchie-poo!

#365 Tokyoman

Tokyoman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:54 PM

Geez, he really lost it, didn`t he?

#366 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:55 PM

Okay! .JosephSarandos is also banned.

#367 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:56 PM

Tokyoman,

Have you read the last five pages or so of this thread? Geesh!

#368 Tokyoman

Tokyoman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 07:11 PM

Have you read his poetry?

Bloody awful. He should have been banned just for that.

#369 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 07:12 PM

:D :D :D

#370 Guest_piehunt_*

Guest_piehunt_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 10:54 PM

Well i guess he should be removed from the Pravda album???

#371 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 11:51 PM

Plsek you had no right to ban Sarandos. No right at all. I imagine you played a big role in confabbing with Adrian to get RRBum banned too. You should unban both these people. They are important to my and many other sides of the on-going debate here on Pravda.ru

When you first started on this board, nobody was more superciliously sweet, always pasting your picture around at every chance. I should have known you're a bounty hunter. Chornyvolk is right this is a RUSSIAN BOARD. It should have RUSSIAN MODERATORS. Power corrupts and you are clearly not qualified to handle power.

#372 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 12:07 AM

Hi Drakul,

First off, I had nothing to do with RRBum's banning. I learned after the fact. Secondly, I did not ban Sarandos for his views. I told him repeatedly to please post his views, but he would rather harrass the moderators than to join in discussions. He was begging to be banned for harrassment. Not only was he incessently posting wild accusations here on this thread, he was also sending emails. There's like eighteen pages here on this thread alone (although I think he had deleted some of his own here??). Basically anytime someone challenged him or riduculed his opinion he would throw a fit to the moderators. After not getting his way all the time he turned on us.

You know I just thought, if anyone would come to me and tell me that a poster was harrassing them not only on this board but through emails and starting a forum dedicated to "collecting evidence" I would have banned them a long time ago. Point is he crossed the line many times over. If he would have just continued posting his opinion on threads than there would have been no problems.

#373 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 02:08 PM

CHORNYVOLK,

> how about nomme de jour posting "chornyvolk still garbage" on all my threads and under his name .Do you consider that acceptable ?

This is one of the most classic shit situations for moderators :(
Honestly, no, I dont find it acceptable, but there are many others doing the same, and they all should get same treatment. The board would end in one big explosion when beginning to use force in these situations. Give me some more time pls.
I take a talk with him later about that once again...

#374 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 02:39 PM

So far, I haven't seen anyone banned for expressing an unpopular/popular opinion.

What I have seen, is people acting like 12 year old "gang-bangers" scrawling "F U" slogans on public structures.

Here's a clue: If you are warned to "lighten up" on flames, spamming, or moderator bashing, it's pretty easy for most educated people to get civil. For those who must continue to write "F U" on freeway overpasses after being warned? F Them.

#375 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 05:00 PM

remember what I told you about moderating when you first got the job? Remember what I told you I contended with in the old forum?

It's about the most thankless job around in a forum such as this.

Do you remember the movie about the kids growing up on an Island and becoming completely out of control?

Interestingly, there is a parallel here. Those who believe there are no boundries cry when boundries are presented (that had ALWAYS been there).

Each one of these people "signed" an agreement when registering for this forum and they know it.

Yet they go on as if it is a God given right to dispute and slam those who would do what Pravda's editors don't have time to do.

The same people are complaining right now that complained on the old forum. Others don't have the backbone to defend those who try to do what is right. Thus, the moderators are alone on an Island and Pravda's Editors yet again stay silent while their moderators go down in "flames".

We do not have to explain ourselves to the members here. We were given the right to moderate the forum by Dmitry to the best of our ability. We have chosen to explain our actions as it is right and it is the fair thing. Atossa used to say "Psyops" when things disappeared or members were banned without explaination. We are doing the best we can. Let those who would complain about us re-read their agreement regarding posting here before they complain anymore. I do not agree with Plsek in regards to her views. Regarding her moderation, she has done well and has my complete support. You have gone up and beyond what any of us would be willing to do in trying to articulate your reasons for your actions. You have my respect in this regard. Those who continue to complain about the moderation have their blinders on and will never be happy..... EVER.

Moderation here means living on a very small island. At least this time, I have company. Too bad the waters rising and we are left by the powers that be to drown in the sea of discontent.

#376 Guest_piehunt_*

Guest_piehunt_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 05:16 PM

VA,
Well i've not said anything about moderators and the likes up until now, i don't see there relevance to be honest. But each forum to there own. Whatever floats your boat etc etc.

But if like you say you have been "we are left by the powers that be to drown in the sea of discontent." and "Thus, the moderators are alone on an Island and Pravda's Editors yet again stay silent while their moderators go down in "flames"."

You can do what others have done and just stop being a moderator....as you say its a worthless task trying to control this forum, so why bother?
I'm sure you, Plsek, Adrian and Zhurn have better things to do in your life than try and moderate such a board as Pravda.
Its just not worth the hassle to do a job that you don't get paid or even credit for.

This is of course only my opinion here. :)

#377 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 05:38 PM

because I am stubborn and don't back away from a challenge.

It is how I am, and nobody can take that away from me.:D

#378 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 06:03 PM

"By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Obviously the moderators themselves fail to follow the rules when reviewing posts. For example, sex-oriented messages should be deleted promptly without discussion. As this is not the case the moderators are either incompetent and/or lacking in moral backbone to handle the filth.

#379 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 07:13 PM

*Threatening*................now that's an interesting word isn't it vikingamerican:rolleyes:

#380 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 08:52 PM

ODD states: "Forum Rules
"By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Obviously the moderators themselves fail to follow the rules when reviewing posts. For example, sex-oriented messages should be deleted promptly without discussion. As this is not the case the moderators are either incompetent and/or lacking in moral backbone to handle the filth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VA response: ODD, you want us to be exact regarding the rules? You would have been banned within the first week using that barometer. We are now incompetent? We are lacking in moral backbone? Dude, we have shown more backbone than you could even conceive. Who are you to judge our abilities to moderate?

Jezuz Kerist dude, we just can't win with you. You sway with the wind more often than a windsock. We are barely hanging in there trying the best we can and you would kick us over the edge, just so you can look smug and superior while doing so.

ODD, since you are so superior in your postings, prove it by moderating yourself. When you have achieved perfection, I am sure Dmitry will come knocking on your door.:rolleyes:

In the interim, regarding future bannings and deletions, I will refer to your post (as you obviously want us to be perfect) as the start of the end of the "free" forum. May the other members show their appreciation of your interpretation as only they can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru