932 replies to this topic

#421 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 06:52 AM

I do believe IMHO it has nothing to do with goading VA..it has
to do with altering without notification.....

Hej Jez!!!

#422 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 06:53 AM

JezMan,

You asked me the same in another thread, where my reply was "What is it all about?" 'cause you have written that your poll was altered, but you havent explained in what way.

I do not wanna discuss other moderators and we do our best to be loyal to eachothers, wether we agree or not. I have had advantage of same loyalty, and it is a must for us, 'cause we are working as a group, and not as individuals. If we worked as individuals the moderationline that we try our best to be clean and straigt, would be total caotic.

Moderators are unfortunately able to edit polls, which is a disasterous feature in here, 'cause it opens up for many speculations, and short while ago, a poster was speculating in falsification of a poll about who is the best moderator, and there will always come such speculations :(

I have made up with myself from the very beginning, that I would never touch a poll at all, but compromised it only once, when BammBamm asked me loud and clear to alter some text there, 'cause some posters insisted to misunderstand him (He wrote "foreigners" in the poll, and he wanted it to be changed to "non-us citizens", which I then did). I only altered it, because he felt bad about it. Beside that, I have never altered anything in a poll, and I wont do it again.

Hmm..bit more than few lines, but I hope you'll forgive me anyway :D

#423 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 06:56 AM

d0lfins0ng,

> How do WE know you are not altering your own posts, huh?

I've often wondered about the same when the discussion comes to dissapeared threads I must say. If people wanna stirr up shit in here, it is very easy to do in fact :(
Naaaa....noone would ever do so :D
It is just a GENERAL statement, and have NOTHING to do with Jezmans poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#424 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 09:17 AM

I would like to shut you up d0lfings0ng once and once. ;)
The poll CANNOT BE ALTERED BY ORDINARY PAWN, you mammal's shame!
BTW vikingamerican re-altered it one more time and was laughing like a Cheshire cat (well at least he laughed once in its life :D)

I do not see why d0lfins0ng is trying to protect viking from obvious lies and ethic mishaps? Are you some kind of partners in silly things?

OK, OK, d0lfins0ng, I do not need explanation from you, I can live without it ;)

For the others who didn't have time to follow this nice little Hollywood soap-opera. vikingamerican does, and is capable to, alter one's post(s), so be aware of that fact. He does it without scruples and is proud of his little power-trip. vikingamerican also likes to send senseless post-replies and requires an ANSWER!! (my gosh! how this must be frustrating for vikingamerican to find NOBODY understands what it wants!)

vikingamerican also spams one's threads with childish posts and kills one's thread.

I am done with this matter as it has been going on for too long. I was at one stage ready to leave and if there wouldn't be support from many fellow posters by PM's and e-mails, I'd leave.
(Then I thought: For one silly horny bugger? :D)

#425 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 09:35 AM

My dear Adrian :)

As you can feel (I am sure you do) I am p!ssed off with you about banning - any banning that is.
BUT! Please, do not take it too much under your skin as I understand that you got cheesed-off by (RRBum) too much.

(I still do not think he was too much as other creepy creatures were much worse IMHO)

I still like you regardless the difference in out view on banning :D

Cheers

PS.this is the altered thread the fuss was about :)

#426 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2003 - 06:04 PM

C'mon d0lf!

JezMan one of Reven's Fedayeen? Please, let's not make issues bigger than what they are.

#427 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2003 - 06:41 PM

d0lf,

You're right, I don't know all the details of what happened. The only problem I see is becoming paranoid, I understand your concerns are based on real past experiences. But not everyone who disagrees is a part of this conspiracy.

#428 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 10:23 PM

I do not think you got the message d0lfin .
Polls cannot be altered. This has been the third time I have told you. I am not sure if you're retarded (if yes, I am sorry), but ANYBODY BY NOW SHOULD GET THE MESSAGE! (OMG!) :rolleyes:

I wouldn't pick on vikingamerican if s/he wouldn't pick on me!
You should know me by now; I DO NOT DO THINGS LIKE OTHER TROLLS!!!
I do not wish to talk to vikingamerican. If you follow the links you'd find out h/she followed me around and demandeds some kind of mutual communication and answers to silly posts of his/hers. :)

Do not drag Plsek into this, she is my protector as much as other 'good' posters are ;) The feeling is there when the ethic and fairness have been breached.

#429 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 10:52 PM

Sometimes I have the feeling d0lfins0ng and vikingamerican is the one and same person :D

Oh, well.....life show must go on ;)

#430 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 12:08 AM

It's like talking to a Polish about submarines....

You don't get it d0lfin?

From the thread:

vikingamerican:Your opinion Jezman.......
however, I was the first Moderator at this site (given that I have moderated Pravda... or attempted to in the old forum for over a year).

Dmitry doesn't agree with a lot I have to say or stand for. However, the pool of people who can be trusted is very small I believe.

How did you like my solution to the add-on? You can't say that I don't have sense of humor at least.

Now if you want it deleted, let me know, otherwise have fun with the poll.

JezMan:"How did you like my solution to the add-on? You can't say that I don't have a sense of humor at least."

Your humor didn't come in the right time. You have proven you are arrogant, tasteless, bad mannered and vulgar.
I have already pointed out there has been an altration to my post and you did altered it AGAIN??

End of cut-out.

Your sidekick admitted he altered my post.

#431 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 01:13 AM

Jezman:

Ik weet niet dat al dit voortdurende het vechten een doel hier dient,
maar dat van slecht het maken van u blik.

Hebt u PravdaEditor over deze situatie met de elektronische post
verstuurd? Als zo, wat de reactie is.

Duidelijk de andere moderatoren in geen positie zijn om om het even
wat over een probleem met Ein van hun eigen personeel te doen; dit
moet door een Beheerder in Moskou worden behandeld.

#432 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 01:20 AM

Indrid, >>

I didn't wish to bother them with e-mails of whining .

My goal is to stop vikingamerican (and now d0lf) to post stupid posts and alter threads.

Their arrogance only makes the anti-American feeling here worse.

Thank you for your concern :)

Have a nice day ;)

#433 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 01:26 AM

Hmmm. As you wish.

#434 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 02:15 AM

I think you are both Polish!

Will he publicly apologise of being an @sshole moderator and alter my poll??

Why are you both insisting on my side of interpretation of matters when HE WAS THE IDIOT WHO TOUCHED THE ETHICS!!

You are like one, yes d0lphins0ng, you're both without a pinch of decency!

(I have a great practice to explain things to Poles;))

#435 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 02:18 AM

..and once more in case you didn't get it:

All has to be done, now, is vikingamerican apology about his mistake. Public apology.

No nosence posts AGAIN! (from both of you)

:D

#436 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 02:24 AM

Actually Jez:

There is still the matter of several
vanished postings here by people who
write things that the Americanskij do not seem to find palatable.

Plsek and Adrian have disavowed knowledge of this action.

Are we to believe that Zhurnalist or
PravdaEditor are sneaking in here
to delete anti-fascist postings now?

Or is there a different, more obvious
culprit?

#437 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 02:31 AM

Well, Indrid :)

I will try to explain this way: Being the one here, who suppose to be the "victim" (!) I have heard from this "couple" only cr ap to my address. I cannot believe it!

Instead of sweeping the whole matter under the carpet and saying: "Jez, OK, it was my mistake - sorry..." - I am hearing abuses from both the creeps!

I WOULDN'T BE AT ALL SURPRISED TO FIND-OUT VIKINGAMERICAN AND DOLFINGSONG ARE BEHIND THE ALTERING OF THE POSTS!

If you carefuly read their threads/posts/replies, you find they ONLY like to listen themselves....

I stand firm! :P

#438 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2003 - 02:44 AM

C'mon guys. I really don't think VA is going around altering posts just to play with everybody. I just doesn't fit his style. I've not known him to not own up to his actions here.

I personally do not know exactly what is going on here with these complaints, but I'm just giving you my opinion here. I don't think there is any foul play going on.

#439 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 02:49 AM

Plsek:

Your faith in human nature is admirable, but naive. The data suggests that someone is removing and tampering with posts here, at their leisure, in a covert manner.

I suppose ignoring an embarrassing issue is more comfortable that doing something about it; but the elephant in the living room is quite a thing to live with on a daily basis.

I hope you recognize that metaphor.

#440 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 02:54 AM

Et to, Plsek?

I cannot believe it! VA altered poll. FACT!

What is he going to do about it (besides sending nonsense posts to me)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru