Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#461 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:01 AM

can you? Is it that apologizing is beyond your capabilities?

(Jeez):rolleyes:

#462 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:10 AM

va,

I will only return a 'apology' with a "thank you for wise decission". It is directed to yourself.

#463 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:16 AM

and your lack of remorse regarding a literal lie on your part implicating me as the one who supposedly "deleted" your threads is obvious to any who will read this thread.

Get back onto your medication sick one. It is obvious you have gone over the edge.:rolleyes:

**Nurse Ratchet.... another 1,000 volts... we've got a live one here**

#464 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:23 PM

His "crime" (trashing the forum this morning) is at least as flagrant a offense as anything RRB did to get shown the door.

Make him find a new moniker to practice his lowbrow act, or, like RRB, he can leave and try to make himself out to be some kind of cyber martyr.

I really don't care, but y'all need to "restore order" and "enforce the rule of law".

:P
:D

#465 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 06:26 PM

Hi KoWT

http://engforum.prav...&threadid=14522

#466 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 07:33 PM

Originally posted by HyukHyuk
vikingamerican
Super Moderator

Careful Recon.....
Indrid is impervious to facts.

And he would probably state the source is unreliable, even though he'll quote the UN for other mischevious purposes.

In the Flamer's Dictionary, he is known as a "Troll" (or Evil Clown).

http://engforum.prav...?threadid=14436

Now ask Pravda why this very unprofessional moderator is allowed to stalk, harass, and badger posters at will?

How come the rest of the moderators don't engage in this kind of behavior?

When he is caught time and time again exhibiting the same, tired behavior he transforms into a 'tedious whiner' as Odd so succinctly put it.

If someone does not agree with your conservative, small-town, philosophies vikingamerican that gives you no right especially as a moderator to engage in such behavior.

Perhaps that was why you were banned previously at the old forum.

HyukHyuk.......

Indrid has had a very open effort at trying to goad many people into pissing contests (last night, he chose to goad other members who didn't think along his ideological line of thought). I am not going to turn the other cheek when he makes an outright effort to go into a back and forth with me. One thing we have been told (as moderators) is to continue to post as we normally would. I have not limited anything Indrid has said, deleted anything Indrid has said, or have not banned Indrid for anything he has said. If I look like an idiot posting anything, that is my problem as I have to live with the consequences. In the context the post you referenced was used, I made an arbitrary observation which was a personal observation of Indrid's continued efforts here.

You (of all people) have no moral high ground to speak from as if you are the moral authority as you have engaged in far more demeaning behavior against members. I will be more than happy to post the best of HyukHyuk if you so desire.

http://engforum.prav...&threadid=13595

http://engforum.prav...&threadid=10034

http://engforum.prav...2647#post102647

The list goes on.:rolleyes:

Funny how you didn't admonish Reven for his outright lies (that were posted last night). When looking for targets, don't just limit it to me because you don't like me (especially since I am a moderator). As for my banning in the old forum, Dmitry realized later on that it wasn't me that was the problem, but it was others making concerted efforts at disrupting the forum (especially after I left for a while as I believe Atossa was YOUR target for a while in the old forum).

Nice try.

#467 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 08:11 PM

commiekilla

CHORNY****KKKK
WE USED YOUR MAMA AS A MULE TO HAUL OFF THE LOOT!!!!!!!!

Another outstanding pravda citizen. Wonder if he was raised in amerika or just got in through the back door that do not exist!

#468 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 09:54 PM

"Smallmind - Another outstanding pravda citizen. Wonder if he was raised in amerika or just got in through the back door that do not exist!"

Talk about two faced, you have issues with one idiot then put all Americans in one basket, as usual. You're just as bad as the guy you're talking about.

#469 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 11:12 PM

>>Talk about two faced, you have issues with one idiot then put all Americans in one basket, as usual. You're just as bad as the guy you're talking about.

You have seen my other face? Was it as good looking at this one?

:P

I only put ignorant illiterate yankee morons into one basket.. Others have their own baskets.. All imperialists go into the same basket, easier to piss on their graves that way. I know it is better to piss in the beer but heck...

Now back to what I was saying, How long will AmericanKilla last on here? Considering this is not funded by amerikans or based in amerika. Look who is pissing on who here. Facists? Racists bigots??? Oh wow..... It all depends on who is talking.

#470 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 11:54 PM

HyukHyuk:

I notied my name in your post and dug around
a little to see what the deal is now.....

Frankly, I don't have a problem with vikingamerican
following me around trying to get a response:
he's on Ignore. Why should I care?

I won't lower myself to the level of playing
juvenile tag with anyone here, much less a
person who's supposed to be setting an example
for others. Some people's actions speak for
themselves.

Thanks for your concern. If you have further
complaint about the moderation of this forum
it should be adressed to PravdaEditor via emai
as there's not much point in arguing about it
here. Certainly this thread is full of people complaining
about one particular moderator, and nothing
has come of it. Email Dmitry or Inna. They have
the final say in such things.

#471 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 03:07 AM

is more of the question this Inbred is asking.....in this advertisment....for the new Nazi's....

>>>>>>>From each according to their gifts
To each according to their needs.
Humans should be able to live that way....>>>>>>

OH HOW sweet...the above ........yet when the nazi club has enough members they will segeragate into blue and brown eyes....and the brown will be found as targets by their fellow russians!

That is exactly what these fools don't tell....

<<<<<<<<<http://www.wsws.org/>>>>>>
---------------------
Throwing around such statements as this will not get the Inbred any votes>>>>>>Email Dmitry or Inna. They have
the final say in such things.>>>>>

#472 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 03:37 AM

OH HOW sweet...the above ........yet when the nazi club has enough members they will segeragate into blue and brown eyes....and the brown will be found as targets by their fellow russians!

Yada yada yada.

I LOVE BLUE EYES !!!! ANYTHING WRONG ???

#473 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 04:44 AM

No Mr. Ignore......:)

#474 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 12:52 PM

Hi Larani,
The ignore function simply just substitutes the word that the ignored poster have written, with "This person is on your ignore list" or something close to that.
The ignored people can still post whatever and wherever they want.

As primitive as it may sound, it is actually a good function.

I haven't received any complaints lately, because the forummailer havent worked for a while. It came up running only yesterday.

#475 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 06:24 PM

Moderators,

Thx for cleaning up the Pravda's China Forum. It looks clean. :)

#476 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 07:09 PM

must have cleaned house.

I try to avoid the China forum as much as possible (self imposed exile if you will).

#477 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 09:31 PM

actually, I think it was Plsek who made it sticky at first. The cause was respectable and it made many Pravda members with different ideology pull together which is why it was worth the "sticky".

If anyone else had such a worthwile thread, it would be considered.

Much ado about nothing.:rolleyes:

#478 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 04:22 AM

I deleted your message in this thread.......

because this thread is about moderation and administration within this forum, not advertising another forum.

You are free to advertise it on the other RRB threads as you have already done (and as Adrian has already assured you).

#479 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:18 AM

Orignally Posted by vikingamerican:
<<I suspect Adian or Dmitry.....
must have cleaned house.>>

Thx Adrian and Dmitry for cleaning the 'decomposed woods'. :)

The new China forum (as opposed to the old one) is much much better (less bashing for example), at least for now anyway. ;)

<<I try to avoid the China forum as much as possible (self imposed exile if you will).>>

Although you are not the moderator, I think Adrian/Dmitry/Plsek have done good jobs in that department.

#480 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:23 AM

Sycophants, always nice to have around, ain't they!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru