Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#481 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:55 AM

As you are here and not in the other forum.

RRBum must be rewarding you well (nahhh, you must be here on a mission of good will...... yeah, that's it).

(Don't you just hate it when your comment is used against you?):D

#482 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 06:11 AM

I don't need to point out you are Bushtapo. Your sentence structure and demeanor speak volumes about who you are. As it is obvious to anyone who reads, it is irrelevent that I continue to mention this (your work proceeds itself).

As for ODD's commentary..... it is the opinion of one person. And since he has an agenda, I take his comments with a grain of salt.

Regarding your last sentence, that is your revisionist version of the events that transpired. As you were not privy to the facts, you are in no position to comment as if you are aware of all of the facts. Dmitry and I know what transpired. And the fact that he made me a moderator again in this forum speaks volumes as to what actually happened. Nice try on your part to sink my ship. Instead, you actually helped it get back afloat. As you couldn't stop yourself after I left, which was your undoing.

You cannot control yourself. You eventually always fall into your old habits. And that is your downfall and makes you less of a Troll and more of a Propeller Head. (you know what I mean):D

#483 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 06:45 AM

I ignored you at first (as Adrian addressed you directly).

Your attempts at sarcasm and your effort at migrating people towards your forum at the expense of this forum are why I am conversing with you at this time. You cannot bait me into a pissing contest. And Indrid's attempt at spinning what is going on (in the RRB thread) will not help you either.

Your sole purpose here is to be divisive. This has nothing to do with Pro-Bush or Pro-Nazi or Pro-Russian anything. This has to do with decorum and the treatment of other members. Nothing more, nothing less.

And since you do not reveal yourself to the Pravda membership as to who you are, what you state (as a Junior Member who supposedly hasn't been a part of this forum prior to your joining) is self-serving and smacks of an agenda.

You and your co-horts operate behind the scenes. We operate out in the open (amongst the admins and moderators) and indicate when we ban people, edit or delete posts and we explain why in the Moderation thread.

Your efforts will not be successful, and the Admins know the score. If there has been no response, you can be sure it is because they know what is happening. I cannot be more clear than that.

#484 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 07:27 AM

Interesting site..........

RRB's and Lynn's efforts over there regarding this site are noticed and some people (Admin types... you know) will find it very interesting your groups efforts against Pravda and discrediting the Moderator group.

We look forward to your challenge.:D

#485 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 08:28 AM

For the most obvious of reasons (being RRBum's envoy of ill repute and his efforts tonight on 3 threads). Case in point: -----------------> http://engforum.prav...40&pagenumber=3

Dmitry and the other Admins have been notified of RRBum's (and a couple of other members) efforts against not only the moderator group, but against the Admin group as well.

This action was also taken as a result of quite a few member complaints.

Interestingly enough, the PrezBoxing Forum details how they are going to "get" Pravda, Dmitry, Adrian, and myself in the "Target Pravda" thread.

If any doubt, see for yourself. It's "quality" reading. I suspect they are deleting everything while I write here.

Funny thing is, that I took latimervanquest at his word and went to the site as he asked of all Pravda members. Turnabout is fair play.

#486 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 09:51 AM

Originally posted by d0lfins0ng
Most likely commiekilla is a Canadian passing himself off as an American. You know, the usual ridiculous ruse garbage. :rolleyes:

To kill someone you disagree with is as senseless and inane as cutting off your hand because it hurts.

#487 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 10:06 AM

Doktor Ide:

Your point about silencing the critics of one of the
moderators here is will fall upon deaf ears. What
man, driven only by narcissism and ego, can hear
the words of others?

Let me tell you a little secret about one way Russians
like to handle a mob of unruly people:

First, survey the group overall, looking for a candidate who will be a "sucker."

That person, almost always a man, will have the
"Captain Kirk" personality; a guy who thinks only
about making a name for himself and his personal
ego edification. Naturally, all the little Captain Kirk's
say they are just trying to work for the common
good--that much is a given, but is never proven
out by their actions. They will always put personal
power struggles and their own desires above those
of the group, or anyone else.

Now, once a Russian has found a good Captain Kirk
to lead the group, we put him in charge and let him
proceed to mess things up mightily: provoking endless
conflicts, engaging in countless meaningless power
struggles, and generally causing havoc.

Once the Captain Kirk has been allowed to tyranize
the herd for enough time that they all start to hate him,
he is gradually replaced by more rational, moderate
"helpers" until such time that he is phased-out
of the operation completely.

The herd will be grateful to the new leaders for
taking away their oppressor, and the new leaders
will have life easy.

This is an old Russian way of dealing with a mob.

I hope you have enjoyed my anekdot.....

:)

#488 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 10:35 AM

Originally posted by Indrid Cole
Doktor Ide:

Your point about silencing the critics of one of the
moderators here is will fall upon deaf ears. What
man, driven only by narcissism and ego, can hear
the words of others?

Let me tell you a little secret about one way Russians
like to handle a mob of unruly people:

First, survey the group overall, looking for a candidate who will be a "sucker."

That person, almost always a man, will have the
"Captain Kirk" personality; a guy who thinks only
about making a name for himself and his personal
ego edification. Naturally, all the little Captain Kirk's
say they are just trying to work for the common
good--that much is a given, but is never proven
out by their actions. They will always put personal
power struggles and their own desires above those
of the group, or anyone else.

Now, once a Russian has found a good Captain Kirk
to lead the group, we put him in charge and let him
proceed to mess things up mightily: provoking endless
conflicts, engaging in countless meaningless power
struggles, and generally causing havoc.

Once the Captain Kirk has been allowed to tyranize
the herd for enough time that they all start to hate him,
he is gradually replaced by more rational, moderate
"helpers" until such time that he is phased-out
of the operation completely.

The herd will be grateful to the new leaders for
taking away their oppressor, and the new leaders
will have life easy.

This is an old Russian way of dealing with a mob.

I hope you have enjoyed my anekdot.....

:)

Dear Indrid Cole,

Thank you very much for a well-reasoned, articulate, and insightful response. Your ancedote is appropriate and timely. How grateful I am that gentlepeople, such as yourself, exist and think rationally and cogently.

I am so grateful that this forum exists. It is the best avenue to exchange ideas. I wish there was one in the USA--there is not as there is so much fear of John Ashcroft and George W. Bush that even the neanderthals such as Rush Limbaugh are ruing the erosion of liberty in America. Bless you, gentleperson.

#489 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 01:50 PM

I just banned "Major" - another Bushtapo clone for obvious reasons. I also deleted one of his thread due to the harsh language.

#490 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 03:30 PM

last night.

Very interesting, the results.

#491 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 06:04 PM

By the way, your Prez just deleted the personal info.

At least he has some sense and hasn't sunk so low as to allow the perpetuation of Personal info to linger on the site.

Go figure :rolleyes:

#492 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 07:25 PM

I must say, you have a singular wit. I have already pointed out your lack of moral high ground (and have a lot more to share if need be).

And your hiding behind the veil is for only yourself to enjoy (you enjoy seeing who you can get on your side) as I have danced with you for far too long to care anymore about what you say. Anytime you are bested (going on a year and a half now), you generate another member name and try the same tired tactic of appearing as the calm collected "logical" member who just can't understand why VA is picking on other poor "innocent" members who supposedly have't done a thing to deserve banning. This is usually pointed out right at the start of the usage of the new member name (as if someone came upon the forum and as if by happenstance, knows the entire history of the forum and has an immediate axe to grind). And then it escalates as you attempt to bring other members to your cause. It eventually goes to the point where you reveal your true self (with the following: Bwahahahahaha)... and the pattern starts anew with a new member name.

I know who you are. Forum tools are very helpful in that department. And I tire of your games. Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. Nothing more, nothing less.

#493 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 07:35 PM

Like the energizer bunny this will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on........

99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall.....

#494 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 07:46 PM

as you HyukHyuk.

#495 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2003 - 08:12 PM

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall....

#496 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:33 AM

97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall.....

#497 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:46 AM

Originally posted by Plsek
I just banned "Major" - another Bushtapo clone for obvious reasons. I also deleted one of his thread due to the harsh language.

While I do not support censorship in any form, and regret the loss of free speech regardless of content, I understand your need to keep this forum civil in tone and regard. I must compliment Pravda for its great attention to liberality of thought and expression, and continue to rejoice in your existence.

#498 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:54 PM

Good job moderators for deleting the thread that stated
I was threatened, a very mature decision for sure.:rolleyes:

#499 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 11:32 PM

Mission you can take your sanctimonious attitude and go shove it. You did not seem the least bit offended when you were dishing it out to others did you?

And you have the gaul to go complain? I find YOU offensive. Because you dish it out and then act like you are so naive and innocent and have no idea what it is all about.

How like a yank!

#500 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 09:39 AM

Morality, gentlepeople, is relative. What is moral in one age is immoral in another. And so, too, it is with nations and time. Please keep this civil. Discuss the issues without defamation of character. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru