Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 12:43 PM

Lynn:

"Good job moderators for deleting the thread that stated
I was threatened, a very mature decision for sure."

A shameful action indeed. Other threads have been deleted without notice and no one owes up for the responsibility.

'It wasn't me, it must have been another censor or an admin!?'

Funny isn't it?

Lynn, please stay. You're one of the original pravdaeers.

#502 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 05:12 PM

funny how you always have a comment about this, yet you do not comment on the actions of the member.

As an FYI, it would be helpful if Lynn was more clear in what she stated. Which thread was deleted. What threats were made to whom?

I left all Lynn threads up on Friday, even after it became obvious about her efforts to help RRBum regarding his effort to Hack this website. I did so as to show everyone RRBum's efforts at divisiveness at this forum. If you would go to the RRBum's forum, all would become clear regarding the efforts of RRBum, Lynn, Bushtapo, and others regarding the hacking and spamming of this forum.

Your continuance in commenting about something you don't have the complete picture on perpetuates the problems and does not resolve them. If anyone sees anything deleted that isn't mentioned in this thread, they should contact the administrators of this forum. Anything else is pure speculation, nothing more.

#503 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:23 PM

Your blatantly biased and barely-literate so-called moderators who have seized control of this once-great forum - Dimitry, Vikingamerican, Adrian, and Plsek - not only regularly ban people who hold "politically incorrect" (i.e., anti-Bush/Sharon) viewpoints, but they feel free to totally delete entire lengthly threads that they find displeasing. For instance, the thread entitled, "RRBums Message #2" has now been totally disappeared, as have many others.

Freedom-loving posters are encouraged to "vote with your feet" and leave this travesty of a forum and come to a free forum:

www.prezboxing.com

Why stay here and subject yourself to the capricious whims of petty little tin-pot cyberspace tyrants? They are not paying you.

Many refugees from Pravda and elsewhere have already moved to Prezboxing, including - believe it or not - your own moderators! (talk about chutzpah!)

See you there.

RRB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Moderators Note): I am leaving this message up (from this banned member) and ask other moderators and admins to leave it up as well. Specifically, RRBum was banned by Adrian..... not for his views, but for his personal attacks/vandetta's against other members. No matter what RRBum states here or over in his forum, this is what actually happened. RRBum has remained banned due to his efforts at his forum, requesting others to hack this forum and congratulating Bushtapo (another banned member) regarding the spamming of Pravda's forum. Many opinions are allowed in this forum (as can be gleaned by looking at all threads). Quite a few threads are very over the top, but are allowed as freedom of speech and viewpoint. This fact cannot be disputed. As for members wanting to frequent another forum, we encourage all members to have the freedom to post in any forum anywhere on this globe. However, please realize that when you openly aspire for the ruin of another website or forum as RRBum has, you will not be welcome at the very forum you are trying to ruin. I hope the distinction is very clear. - Vikingamerican

#504 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:33 PM

Stupid site.... you have to register there too....more junk mail..

Box this =====) Schwing!!!

#505 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:37 PM

Basically, this is the level of contributors that remain on Pravda, the likes of this "Captain America." But that's the way they want it, is it not? Obedient cows who will do as they are told by the talking heads on their televisions, by their talk radio cheerleaders, and by their auspicious leaders, such as the esteemed mass murderer, the Retard In Chief. That's why they dumbed down America!

rrb

#506 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 07:01 PM

SmallMind still talking like someone with a who woulda thunk it, SmallMind! When it doubt for proper words, just throw out "Just like a yank!"

We wouldn't want you to formulate an intelligent thought now would we... nah, asking too much from a SmallMind.

#507 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 07:09 PM

"RRBum - Basically, this is the level of contributors that remain on Pravda, the likes of this "Captain America.""

Aw come on RRBum, there are plenty of people on here who will debate topics with you. And like you they will act like a child sometimes, do they have to like your site?

" But that's the way they want it, is it not?"

I'm sure it's what allot of leaders want, doesn't mean everybody falls into this description though, now does it.

"Obedient cows who will do as they are told by the talking heads on their televisions, by their talk radio cheerleaders, and by their auspicious leaders, such as the esteemed mass murderer, the Retard In Chief. That's why they dumbed down America!"

I'm sure thats it RRBum, for the past 40 years they new Bush Jr. would be President one day so they dumbed down America just for this purpose. You nailed that one! While I would agree that many people in this country are lemmings who do everything they are told, I in no way think the majority fall into this category.

And just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they fall into that category either. Just because you think something is the truth doesn't mean it's the truth, it's your truth as you see it. Some people might not agree, some day you'll learn to deal with that.

#508 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 07:32 PM

in any form (222 or otherwise).

As for the RRBum threads that were deleted, I did not delete them as they provided proof of Lynn's and RRBum's efforts at divisiveness at this site. The fact that they have been deleted is disappointing to me as now I cannot provide any feedback to users regarding RRBum's efforts to hack and spam this site (proof of the effort).

I can only assume that Dmitry has deleted those threads based on the level of complaint he received (which was extensive). If Adrian, Plsek or I deleted them, we would have indicated that here in this thread. If anyone wants to be pessimistic (such as ODD) regarding that statement, they are entitled to their opinions.

As for my continued disappointment in Lynn for her comments in the other forum and her resolving to state RRBums agenda here at this site at any cost...... when one enables others, they tend to be associated with the agenda.

#509 Guest_piehunt_*

Guest_piehunt_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 07:47 PM

Well, in regards to 222's statement "not only regularly ban people who hold "politically incorrect" (i.e., anti-Bush/Sharon) viewpoints"

I am always dis-agreeing with the Bush administration, so do many others who post here and we haven't been banned so i can't see what you are going off one for. Sorry. :)

#510 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:03 PM

piehunt,

No doubt! So do I and I'm a moderator here! This whole claim is simply ridiculous. Moreover, he is using this excuse to invite others over here to trash the forum. Calling this another "free republic" type forum! Too funny!

#511 Guest_HammerinHarry_*

Guest_HammerinHarry_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:07 PM

What the....? The mods here delete threads if they don't agree with the viewpoint?!?!? :mad:

Not good. Not good at all.

#512 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:10 PM

Wrong Harry! All opinions are welcome here.

#513 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 05:03 AM

Only back to verify a misunderstanding, a moderator did not
delete RRBums messages 1 and 2..I DID. I apologize (which I'm not proud) but it was out of true anger that va has ignored a situation that he could easily clear up if his ego would allow..but it doesn't so I will live with it, but away from here..Thank you all who have been so kind to me, it is greatly appreciated!

***Peace***
Lynn

#514 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 10:50 AM

Lynn, you are one of Americans who is understandable and wise . I will miss you :)

Love, Peace, Nature :)

#515 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 11:25 AM

I have never supported censorship--unless it is crying "fire" in a crowded room when there is no fire. Censorship only has value when everyone is hurt. This is a wonderful forum, far more open than any American paper--for the papers in the USA are right-wing conservative tabloid (yellow) journalism at its worse. They are the choirboys singing hallelujahs to a vicious, evil war waged on pretext of WMD and chemical warfare--of which neither was used nor found. At Pravda, all ideas and opinions are welcomed. That is the ultimate in democracy (demos-all the people; cracia--place to be). Pravda shows far more tolerance, patience, openness, democracy, and love of freedom than does John Ashcroft or the Bush apologists who would do away with all civil liberties and bring back the McCarthy era. I, for one, will oppose bush and his goose-stepping neo-Nazi cabinet with every breath, for America was born in dissent and made strong by dissent each year. That is America--not following the president select or his rogue regime that hopefully will be toppled one day.

#516 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 11:42 AM

>>"Only back to verify a misunderstanding, a moderator did not
delete RRBums messages 1 and 2..I DID. "

Thank you Lynn for clearing this up! :D :D :D

#517 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:25 PM

Amazing that Lynn would take a disagreement and twist it into a temper tantrum where she takes her toys and goes home. Her ego couldn't have played a part now could it, nope not at all, had to be that bad man VA, you bad man you VA! Sheesh...
Have fun at RRBum's site Lynn!

You'll be back, they ALWAYS come back. :D

#518 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:26 PM

Strelnikov,

Very cool avatar!

#519 Guest_HammerinHarry_*

Guest_HammerinHarry_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:33 PM

inquire as to when you decided you had a brain. You're a lemming spouting the same nonsense as these other morons like xGenie, va, Vikiing and AG.

Do everyone a favor and unplug your PC and toss it out your window. It is useless to you as you are useless to us.

Plsek/Adrian/VA, why is Strelnikov NOT banned? When good people like RRB, Joe S., Oracle and Bushtapo have been?

I am beginning to believe there may be some truth in the logic that you wican/zionist/atheists DO have an agenda. And I don't like it.

BAN xGenie too - he is a booger-eater.

#520 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:45 PM

HammerinHarry,

Strelnikov was banned by the admins after Sarandos went crying to Dmitry. Sarandos constantly asked for moderation for anyone who disagree with him or insulted him. Just as I didn't interfere when you reported a post from Viking396 for calling you a "moron", many of Sarandos requests did not get the outcome he desired. Sarandos cries "freedom of speech!" yet he would report up to 20 posts a day screaming for us to remove posts or ban users. After the admin figured out what was going on, he reinstated Strelnikov.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru